PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Wal-Mart

punkr6
05-13-2010, 07:48 PM
For hiring shitty people to run your store. I bought two blu-ray movies today, and she only charged me for one...:taun:

oneSLOWex
05-13-2010, 07:59 PM
LOL hail yeah

Jdm94Coupe
05-14-2010, 06:14 AM
i almost got away with that at sears..... remember ol dood who almost charged me for one socket, lol....... i think it was just old age 4 him though, not him being lousy.

what movies u get?

Elbow
05-14-2010, 06:31 AM
Wal Mart seriously is a joke, 95% of all it's employees are total dumb fucks. I love when you trip the door alarm and the greeter just waves and says have a good day.

ilovemyhonda.
05-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Wal Mart seriously is a joke, 95% of all it's employees are total dumb fucks. I love when you trip the door alarm and the greeter just waves and says have a good day.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdm-civic
05-14-2010, 12:38 PM

me being a previous employee at walmart, i can attest to why they let you keep going, most of the time if you have a bag and it rings,then they dont care because they feel if you have a bag, you have purchased it. yes,its a stupid logic,but then again,wal-mart is a stupid place!!!

EM1toEVO
05-14-2010, 12:38 PM

What's even more sad is when they ask to see your receipt and give it back without even reading it. What's the point of looking at it if you can't read anyway?

CHRISNITTOLO
05-14-2010, 12:43 PM
YES!!!! What were they?

slostang
05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
i cashed a check once at walmart and they over paid me $100.

LvnBoOst
05-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Maybe they let customers get away with a lot because they don't care if Walmart loses money....they will still get paid and Walmart will still get their 82u4982734923trillion dollars a minute...so who gives a crap if they lose $10 on a movie or $5 on a shirt.

punkr6
05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
i almost got away with that at sears..... remember ol dood who almost charged me for one socket, lol....... i think it was just old age 4 him though, not him being lousy.

what movies u get?

YES!!!! What were they?

Legion and DayBreakers, I was there to buy Edge of Darkness, but it was sold out....

H1Cblacknight
05-14-2010, 03:49 PM
What sucks the most for them......think about how many time that has happened with not just that lady but all their stores! LMAO!

sti_cham
05-14-2010, 11:30 PM
:lmfao: holy fucking shit wal-marts fails :lmfao:

murderrsiren
05-15-2010, 07:22 PM
Maybe they let customers get away with a lot because they don't care if Walmart loses money....they will still get paid and Walmart will still get their 82u4982734923trillion dollars a minute...so who gives a crap if they lose $10 on a movie or $5 on a shirt.

all in all, it still adds up.

cjhutch
05-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Man, my conscience wouldn't let me do that. I would have told her that she forgot to charge me. Walking out knowing I didn't pay for something would eat at me all day long.

G.C
05-16-2010, 12:58 AM
Same with home-depot. Dumbest mother fuckers work there that can't help you for shit.

x Resilience
05-16-2010, 01:00 AM
For hiring shitty people to run your store. I bought two blu-ray movies today, and she only charged me for one...:taun:

Last time I bought grocery, the cashier forgot to scan 3 packs of water after I told her that theres water to be scanned. Also, Got Milk? got a free laptop bag/bookbag. She scanned the folders he was buying and forgot to scan the bag.

The Creeper
05-16-2010, 01:26 AM
Daybreakers is cool.... I heard legion wasn't all that good. And I also want to see mels new movie.

blaknoize
05-19-2010, 06:46 PM

I dont appreciate that comment. I happen to work for Walmart and its great, the company is great and they try very hard to accommidate every single employee there. As for the door greeter, many times its due to the door greeter seeing the purchased item and therefore no sense in slowing the customers exit. So a wave would suffice.

I mean, clearly Walmart is a high volume big box store. So errors do occur.

smoknlegend
05-21-2010, 11:22 PM
i called 3 walmarts looking for auto glym car wax, because they are supposed to be stocking them (called fayetteville, newnan, and peachtree city.) All three told me "nope never heard of it and we dont have it." Peachtree city didnt have it at all upon physical inspection by myself and the same day, looking in newnan, they not only had one, but they had 10 on the shelf!

StreetHazard
05-21-2010, 11:34 PM
I dont appreciate that comment. I happen to work for Walmart and its great, the company is great and they try very hard to accommidate every single employee there. As for the door greeter, many times its due to the door greeter seeing the purchased item and therefore no sense in slowing the customers exit. So a wave would suffice.

wow...of all things to stick up for, walmart should not be on the list

spinks
05-24-2010, 04:12 PM
I have walked out with the alarms blasting at me and nobody comes to see, when I couldn't buy spraypaint cause I didn't have ID I got my bro to use his, I was buying 30 cans. They lady rang them all up then called her manager and said we couldn't buy cause I might be too young. I said, he's buying not me, they said they don't care. I said fine, I drove myself here, I'll leave, he can buy them. They said no, we can't know anyone under the age of 18 and buy spraypaint. Two fat ladies trying to tell us we can't buy 30 cans of white spray paint..... So we said ok, let us go put these back, they say no you can't. So we grab another buggy, put 30 more spray paint cans in, check out at auto section, and call it a day.

jadakid88
05-26-2010, 12:40 PM
X2

jadakid88
05-26-2010, 12:45 PM
what he said
most of the time if you have a bag and it rings,then they dont care because they feel if you have a bag, you have purchased it. yes,its a stupid logiC

00Civic
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM
I had a similar experience but it was at Wegmans in upstate New York. Wegmans , for those who doesn't know, is a grocery store, kinda like Kroger.

Anyways, I went to the store one day to pick up $60 from Western Union but got $140 instead. The cashier looked like she wasn't having a good day and I quickly walked out before she'd notice. LOL.

JDMbabe
05-26-2010, 01:09 PM
you gotta love Wal Mart and their fuck ups!