PDA

View Full Version : First annual IA WORLD CUP...

quickdodgeŽ
11-06-2005, 06:59 PM
What an awesome time fellas. You should have seen the shit. Here is how it broke down:

We finally all get there and have about 10 people there. We started off with a full field. Well, someone went and asked a few others if they wanted to play to add numbers. Julio and I were talking when all of a sudden, we looked over at the hill and saw a million Hispanic dudes coming over and down the hill...from everywhere. I told Julio that it looked like we were watching CNN filming the border jumpers. Looked like someone kicked an anthill. They came from everywhere.

Five minutes into the game we had to leave because of an upcoming game. We head to a field at a school by Paul's house.

After about an hour playing, we were tied 4-4. We deicded to go to a shoot-out. Four shots on each team's goalie. Well, your's truly defended all his shots. Ruah only let one go by, but one he stopped was AWESOME!! The ball was placed only about 8 foot from the goal. Big, tall dude wailed the ball at Ruah and he caught it in his gut. Shit was kicked so hard, it took Ruah off his feet and knocked him back into the goal. LOLOLOL!!!!! Funny shit. Paul, GTIKid, big tall dude and I won the 1st annual IA Cup. Later, QD.

Brett
11-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Glad you all had fun

Rican219
11-06-2005, 07:01 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HyPer50
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
LOL sounds like fun. Who's "big tall dude"? From the pic, looks like your the tallest guy there except for maybe the guy in the dark red shirt... I guess I just answered my own questions.. *backs away*

Julio
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
I may play next time.. but lets do it on a saturday.. Sunday is not good, Just because the simple fact I have to work on Monday 4am wake up time.. lol

Julio
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
The tall dude was smoking a cigg while "practicing" haha funny stuff.

quickdodgeŽ
11-06-2005, 07:08 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

ruah_23
11-06-2005, 07:30 PM
After about an hour playing, we were tied 4-4. We deicded to go to a shoot-out. Four shots on each team's goalie. Well, your's truly defended all his shots. Ruah only let one go by, but one he stopped was AWESOME!! The ball was placed only about 8 foot from the goal. Big, tall dude wailed the ball at Ruah and he caught it in his gut. Shit was kicked so hard, it took Ruah off his feet and knocked him back into the goal. LOLOLOL!!!!! Funny shit. Paul, GTIKid, big tall dude and I won the 1st annual IA Cup. Later, QD.

hmmm..dude u got me wrong yo..I was the one with the armband..there's like 3 josephs!!:lmfao:

ruah_23
11-06-2005, 07:32 PM
LOL sounds like fun. Who's "big tall dude"? From the pic, looks like your the tallest guy there except for maybe the guy in the dark red shirt... I guess I just answered my own questions.. *backs away*

He's our Defense(the topless team) and he's good at it!:D

Leisa
11-06-2005, 07:36 PM
thats awesome guys... glad yall had fun

4dmin
11-06-2005, 07:41 PM
:goodjob: IA WORLD CUP!!!

HyPer50
11-06-2005, 07:50 PM
:goodjob: IA WORLD CUP!!!

japan has a soccer team? lol

quickdodgeŽ
11-06-2005, 08:15 PM
hmmm..dude u got me wrong yo..I was the one with the armband..there's like 3 josephs!!:lmfao:

That's right. It was Mr. Clean as one dude called him. Later, QD.

drupason
11-06-2005, 08:29 PM
ill def be at the next one!

5thgcelica
11-06-2005, 08:53 PM
wish i had known about it earlier. i so would have joined in... course i probably would have died in the first few min. lol.

gtikid
11-06-2005, 11:47 PM
I had a lot of fun. Hahaha mr. clean is a friend of mine!! That one shot by the big tall redneck dude was hilarious :lmfao: Man those border jumpers were funny as hell!! They were like in full clothing, button up shirts, jeans, belts, and steel toe boots :lmfao: But all in all it was fun. We won thanks to our D, the killer combo of QD and Paul. No joke, QD was awesome today. He even dribbled it all the way from our goal to the other goal and almost scored. He looked like a rabbit out there today, the way he was diving for those balls :lmfao:

gtikid
11-06-2005, 11:48 PM
The tall dude was smoking a cigg while "practicing" haha funny stuff.

Hahaha instead of a water break he would go for a ciggarette break

gtikid
11-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks for coming u guys!!
For the rest of u who missed it, we can arrange for another one.:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/IAsoccer.jpg

Man look at those all-stars!! Hahahaha :lmfao: That's IA's best. Plus they're hot!! Like David Beckham :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

gtikid
11-06-2005, 11:51 PM
Man look at that 6 pack on Paul. Or should i say keg? Haha i heard that guy in the back was awesome!! I heard he was tearing it up today. Damn soccer star :lmfao:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/IAsoccer2.jpg

RandomGuy
11-07-2005, 12:35 AM
Man look at that 6 pack on Paul. Or should i say keg? Haha i heard that guy in the back was awesome!! I heard he was tearing it up today. Damn soccer star :lmfao:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/IAsoccer2.jpg
LOL it looks like ur looking at his ass julian i always knew you were :gay:

gtikid
11-07-2005, 12:44 AM
LOL it looks like ur looking at his ass julian i always knew you were :gay:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :jerkit: