PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Poon & Friends BAD BAD BAD

TheChosenOne
05-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Basically, I bought an F22a that Anti-Poon put up for sale. --> http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?287095-F22a&highlight=

Because i've been broken into the ways of IA, I wrote up a Bill of Sale that plainly stated if the motor was not in running condition, that I would be reimbursed my full $400. I signed and dated mine and his copy of the contract, so we both could understand what we had agreed to. There were three witnesses. Micheal Groover's girlfriend, Anti-Poon, and Anti-Poons friend.

Well, after some time at the shop, my mechanic called me with the 70-150-50-50 results, and that's not gunna cut it in my book.

I have contacted Anti-Poon, but he is claiming that Michael isn't his friend and they, "Just met on facebook." I called Michael but he didn't answer, nor has he returned my calls.

I've been on a roller coaster this past year, and all I want is what's fair. I'd rather have a running motor, that have to go through all the trouble of hunting people down to get back my money, which I borrowed in the first place!

Any insight and/or help to resolve my situation would be appreciated.

evogotspray
05-11-2010, 10:52 PM
sucks hope ya get ya money back..

ash7
05-11-2010, 11:01 PM
why are you having to find all these people in order to get your money back, bro? Seems like it might be this "Anti-Poon" guy that owes you. . . not his facebook nutswingers. If nothing else, perhaps he should take responsibility for your destroyed engine - lose his selling priviledges - and learn the hard way that one doesnt post up crap from people that he just "met on facebook."

what good is the perp's signature on a piece of paper if he doesn't intend on being a man and fulfilling his end of the deal?

I hope this all ends well man.
-jonathan

jdm-civic
05-11-2010, 11:15 PM
small claims court

FasTech
05-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Haha, Chris... is what I believe his name is. I bought an old Prelude from him a while back. Was a little weird, but was cool with me. Hope you get everything settled, bro.

AnTi-PooN
05-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Haha, Chris... is what I believe his name is. I bought an old Prelude from him a while back. Was a little weird, but was cool with me. Hope you get everything settled, bro.

the white one? didnt realize you thought i was wierd lol.

and chosen one, by you even including my name in ur situation proves your ignorance.. thats like saying since i gave you a ride to buy your xbox that broke i need to buy you a new one.... i dont get it. anyways call me anytime to discuss, im off to work

punkr6
05-12-2010, 06:16 AM
time to drop the hammer....

Elbow
05-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Why is Anti-Poon a bad person? For all you know he was told it was a fine motor and that's all he knew? Not jumping to sides, just saying.

Barefoot
05-12-2010, 09:20 AM

and chosen one, by you even including my name in ur situation proves your ignorance.. thats like saying since i gave you a ride to buy your xbox that broke i need to buy you a new one.... i dont get it. anyways call me anytime to discuss, im off to work

load of shit u posted it under your name so u are 100% responsible for making sure its in the condition u claimed it is. dont like it read the rules http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?207829-SELLING-FOR-FRIENDS-AND-VIN-CRITERIA-MUST-READ-BEFORE-POSTING!!!!!!!!
Why is Anti-Poon a bad person? For all you know he was told it was a fine motor and that's all he knew? Not jumping to sides, just saying.

im goign to get on here an sell a bunch of shit for my friends and when it doesnt work i will refer the buyers to this post. its his joke to keep his name clean. dont want shit all over your name sell a good item. he should have check and made sure everything was perfect before posting it up for his buddy. if he couldnt do that he shouldnt of posted it. just saying.

TheChosenOne
05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Correction: His name is Michael GROOVER.

And Anti-Poon, I'm not blaming you at all. I'm just telling the story how it happened. Your the one who posted the motor, and you were a witness to the transaction. All I want is for Michael to contact me and come clean.

quickdodgeŽ
05-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Exactly what Barefoot said and linked to.

"-YOU are responsible for the transaction, if you sell an item for someone that is a NON MEMBER, you are responsible for making that transaction as smooth as possible. You are also personally standing behind the item you are selling even if its not yours. "

Later, QD.

preferredduck
05-19-2010, 10:54 PM
load of shit u posted it under your name so u are 100% responsible for making sure its in the condition u claimed it is. dont like it read the rules http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?207829-SELLING-FOR-FRIENDS-AND-VIN-CRITERIA-MUST-READ-BEFORE-POSTING!!!!!!!!

im goign to get on here an sell a bunch of shit for my friends and when it doesnt work i will refer the buyers to this post. its his joke to keep his name clean. dont want shit all over your name sell a good item. he should have check and made sure everything was perfect before posting it up for his buddy. if he couldnt do that he shouldnt of posted it. just saying.

amen i went through this a few years ago and don't buy from ppl's friends and play games b/c something always screws up and one party walks away saying it wasn't me it was my friend BS.

G.C
05-23-2010, 11:35 PM

that's not what q.d said.

silversol
05-24-2010, 08:29 AM
The chosen one I hope you get it worked out. But you should have known better than to buy stuff from two guys that said they met on facebook! lol

DynamicSound
05-24-2010, 08:39 PM

x2

Black4DrEK
05-24-2010, 08:58 PM
Damn jordan.. Hope you get your Money back man!

FasTech
06-07-2010, 07:55 PM

Yea. And, I don't mean weird as in, "Stay away from me dude", but like.. you seemed to be a 24/7 stoner. LMAO.