PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know who can fix a crack on a carbon fiber hood, allstate thinks so

preferredduck
05-09-2010, 07:33 PM
so my car got hit last saturday night and the lady cracked the nose of my hoof. the adjuster gave me $100 to have the crack refinished(bs) and even forgot to look at my fender which got dented too. so a new estimate is in order but for now i need to punk this punk out. this is a VIS racing eveo style carbon too. costs me $750 shipped.

Barefoot
05-09-2010, 07:36 PM
wtf is bucky when u need him. whatever happened to him?

preferredduck
05-10-2010, 01:58 AM
wtf is bucky when u need him. whatever happened to him?

i have not seen him in forever. i need a quote from a shop to show allstate i'm not playing. giving someone $100 towards a VIS evo hood is steep not cheap thats what i need. as long as it's from a body shop or someone who specializes in restoring them with a business.a

preferredduck
05-10-2010, 02:02 AM
i also need to find a bumper with a lip spoiler too, another allstate ripoff!!!! lolz

Theycall_Metue
05-10-2010, 07:38 AM
fuck allstate, if my parents wasnt paying full coverage for my car, i would have left them haha

preferredduck
05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
fuck allstate, if my parents wasnt paying full coverage for my car, i would have left them haha

well i will do that for you. they offered $100 for a 14" crack in the front of my carbon hood. the estimate i'm gonna give them will be so high i can buy 2 of them lols j/k. they are going to pay diminished value of my car, days missed from work, dr visit, and rx's this month and that had already been set in stone.

The BUCKY
05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
some cracks can be fixed but not for 100 100 would just cover a reclear with me other shops usually charge more for reclear if they would even touch the carbon.