PDA

View Full Version : wiring a map sensor in a 95 civic sedan

B20B!Ithink?
05-09-2010, 04:13 PM
alright i tried the internet and i searched IA but heres the deal i had my b20 vtec in the 95 sedan map on the throttle body with the engine harness. i got a hatch back with a d15b map on the fire wall in the car harness. wired up the b2ovtec in the hatch easy but putting the fire wall map in the four door is being a bitch. i cnt find what color the signal wire is comming out of the ecu. right now i have the far left wire in the maps connector hooked to the yellow and green power wire comming out of d clip of the ecu i have the far right wire wired as the ground and i can not find what the signal wire is. so can someone tell me where to wire this shit so i can sell this sedan!

B20B!Ithink?
05-10-2010, 12:41 AM
wow mkay

EmminoDaGreat
05-10-2010, 01:04 AM
dude keep the hatch harness w/ the hatch and the sedan harness in the sedan.... you wont havve problems, just get another map sensor, plug it in and run a vac line to the intake manifold.

B20B!Ithink?
05-11-2010, 03:14 AM
that would be great if i didnt have a wire tucked harness. i would have done that in the first place! but thanks any other ideas?