PDA

View Full Version : GOD is trying to tell me something!!!

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:08 PM
5-08-10 @1am RIP

Most of you read about my best friend BIG RED AKA BIG MIKE Threads....
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87390

Well me and my brother was riding on I-285 East bound in Atlanta,GA heading home after riding that night and about 11pm We rode over to see MIKE (bigred) crash site to say prayers and what not.After riding on that rode with MIKE (Bigred) and talking and chatting there it is now around 12am.So the 3 of us riding was about to go home, 1 guy with us went on with out me and my brother.20mins later it is around 1220ish so me and my brother started to head back home , on I-285 to get to 675 south , I was in the left lane and he was in the middle lane due when its so dark out and at this time you tend to see a lot of deers.So we stagger and he was about 50-75 yards or so , I am bad about distance measured and NO traffic one car was near him but I was not gaining on either of them and the car and him was not either pulling on each other , like they was riding near each other. I was riding around 65 mph and I assure my brother was too as we don't ride that fast this late .

some how either My brother went behind the car or the car went in front of my brother not to sure if either cut or hit each other yet but my brothers bike went out of control,sparks and all kinds of shit, I was freaking out and was trying to make sure I didnt run him over , I swerved out of the way and braking at this point, and his bike
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87332

Blew into flames right beside me in mid air dont know how I didnt get hit or something I ran off , at this point that car didnt stop , I was trying to call 911 and waving in front for the cars and running to find my brother as it was so freaking dark It was hard. I found him and I was running and using my body which my gear reflects light and my cell hoping cars will see me and move the hell out of the way.Most cars coming moved out of the way but this one that was riding in the fast lane,The lane I was in was coming at a high rate of speed and I stood waving and shit I ran to try an pull him out of the rode but the car was not stopping, they hit their bright lights and my body lit up all white and I had to decide that second if it was going to be me and him that got ran over or jump, I had no other option I had to move .That car ran him over and never NEVER STOPPED!!!!

My brother was dead it shattterd his helmet and it was the worest thing I have ever saw in my life.My wife is a nurse I seen some crazy pics before and vids.But this is by far the worest shit ever . I felt so helpless and alone as no one was stopping. I heard another crash or something metal to metal and a 4 door Nissan Frontier dark color stopped backed up for a split second and then stopped and then 6 black guys jumped out walk to me ask if everyone is ok, I stated NO my brother is dead and someone ran him over and did NOT stop.They got back into the truck and LEFT!!!!!

1 guy did stop and hugged me and stayed the whole time!!!!

My friends and family came and drove me home and hauled my bike.My brothers bike and some car parts are at the police impound to be fully investigated . ALL car parts have OEM numbers that can be traced down even back to 1965 and to all who owned it .I hope they can find those that left and justice be found.That was heartless , accident or not you do not leave!!!!!
They knew they hit a a person hell they even hit the bright lights at me and saw my big ass I am 6'3 240lbs ......I just wished I could have saved him !!!!!

RIP MY BROTHER I WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

His name Jonathan Vaughn

I will never own a bike!!!!!!! I am selling it Monday to someone that wanted to buy it for a min now so I will let them have it!!!!

Yall please be safe !!!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:09 PM
It's a hard time , before I had 3 guys I rode with all the time.Mike,Bill,Jonathan.Bill killed himself about year ago due to he had cancer and was about to die and had other problems so he couldn't take it.And then Mike, and now my brother!!!!

I feel like I am drowning!

I have everyone you can think of call me but I can not talk it is hard! I send text easier then actually talking so I been doing that , but it is soooooo hard to deal with this.I have seen final destination and all the other ones and I feel like something is chasing me , that is my reason for giving up riding for good.

PLEASE the ones that choose to ride still please be safe and tell everyone you love everyday you love them, because anything can happen.Have your ducks in a row and ready so if something happens you have it lined up .I wished I was able to tell him I loved him before this happen But I know he knows I do, hell I spent days and nights with him so much it was like we was married!

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:09 PM
Fox5 news was there and they stated in the news that the driver might have not known they hit him...Yeah right I was in the road waving for them not to and they hit the bright lights that is a sign they saw something.And my body lit up so white with the lights and I had to move out of the way!

The POS people in the news pisses me off sometimes they don't get the facts straight before airing on tv.

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Some of you southside riders/ car guys might knew him he drove a 04 Hyundai Tiburon Gt red , had black wheels dark tinted windows ....

ANTHONYF he rode go carts with us!!!!

Scotsman
05-09-2010, 02:24 PM
damn , sorry to hear this bub , i hope they catch the bastards

punkr6
05-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Damn, thats like 3 in the past week. I'm here if you need me Josh...

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:27 PM
I hope so to man they should have stopped....This was no little cat bump killing you and I both know that car had to have came off the ground this was a serious bump.I hope this eat at them man!

I am drowning so bad here

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Damn, thats like 3 in the past week. I'm here if you need me Josh...

Rodney I know this is why you don't ride anymore and I will make it a Promise I will NEVER RIDE AGAIN!!!!!

punkr6
05-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Rodney I know this is why you don't ride anymore and I will make it a Promise I will NEVER RIDE AGAIN!!!!!

Good, It's just not worth it man. Some of us were lucky enough to make it through. Some didn't. I try and tell all the young guys to walk away from it every chance I get. There is nothing more scary then seeing a group of them blazing down the highway, knowing that at least one of them will be dead in a month.

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I agree!!

This was the bike he was on RIP Brother and RIP RC51

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?286182-Honda-RC51-1000R-RARE-AND-MINT!!!&highlight=

collins
05-09-2010, 02:35 PM
dammit josh, i am soooo sorry man!!!!! i hope those bastards that didnt stop get the book thrown at them. if those parts have tracable numbers like you said, i'm confident they'll be found out. i know justice doesnt fully heal the heart of a loved one that has been lost, but it might give you some closure. again man, i'm so sorry to hear this, and i know its easier said than done, but try to keep ya head up man. good luck with everything!

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:37 PM
dammit josh, i am soooo sorry man!!!!! i hope those bastards that didnt stop get the book thrown at them. if those parts have tracable numbers like you said, i'm confident they'll be found out. i know justice doesnt fully heal the heart of a loved one that has been lost, but it might give you some closure. again man, i'm so sorry to hear this, and i know its easier said than done, but try to keep ya head up man. good luck with everything!

Collins remember that day I came to your work in that big ass F250??
He was the passenger in the truck if you could remember that!!

I feel like i am drowning man!

Ed
05-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Dude I'm sorry to hear. :( RIP

Tech5
05-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Dude I'm sorry to hear. :( RIP

Its hard ED....All I can do is picture him laying down and all the bad things else I saw that i rather not type is haunting me now!!!

I feel like I can eat,sleep,drink,think!!!

I was trying to keep my mind off it by cleaning house and washing cloths....i went to put cloths in the dryer instead I put dishes in the dryer!

I am fuked up man

I am drowning

Echonova
05-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Perhaps you should pick up a Bible, Qu'ran, Torah, Vedas, Avesta, Siri Guru Granth Sahib, or Book of Mormon (whatever you believe in) and read it.

Because you need a snorkel brother.

§treet_§peed
05-09-2010, 03:34 PM
Damn man I'm sorry to hear about this. I've only met you and talked with like once I think, but in my book you're a good guy and I hate to see good people have to go through stuff like this. I really don't know what to say except for I'm sorry and we are here for you man.

gtikid
05-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry to hear what happened man. I can't imagine what you're going through. Hope things turn around for you and get better dude...

blackshine007
05-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Damn Josh, you have some terrible luck. Just last year you caught H1N1 and nearly lost your life. They were praying that they didn't have to bury you. I hate to hear that you have to bury your brother. I remember meeting him. He was a nice guy. I send my condolences to you and your family.

AeeCeeCard
05-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Ive never met any of you guys, but your in my prayers.

Sunkenkarma
05-09-2010, 05:11 PM
Im sorry to hear this man, This is the main reason I stick to 4 wheels, Its far to easy for a dumbass driver to just tap you with their car in order to do some serious damage. I dont know you, But Im sorry to hear what you had to go through. Good luck getting through it man, and do us all a favor, Get a car.

roche
05-09-2010, 07:00 PM
This is awful to hear man. Just try to keep your head up. I know its hard but you gotta just keep trudging through it. I'll be praying for you and your family dude.

5speed
05-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Wow, I am so sorry to hear that. I am tearing up now, I can't imagine what state of mind I would be in after something like that. This makes me cherish my brothers more. I will pray for you and your family. Best wishes to you.

silversol
05-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Josh! I am very sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers! I am here for you if you need anything!

-EnVus-
05-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Damn i couldn't ever imagine what it felt like to see this happen. It is hard to hear about this happening to a person but a brother and seeing is crazy...I will pray for him,you and your family tonight before i go to bed

silverDA
05-09-2010, 08:34 PM
very sry to hear this.

tnomud
05-09-2010, 08:58 PM
RIP, sorry to hear man.....I no longer ride street

(strikes particulary close to home for me, but I was lucky)(this was me in thread below)

http://www.blokessportbike.com/showthread.php?t=42212&highlight=brian&page=2

Mr Egg Rollllll
05-09-2010, 09:23 PM
O wow....I'm so sorry man.

I couldn't imagine what you're going through, but let me know if there's anything I can do.

slostang
05-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Some of you southside riders/ car guys might knew him he drove a 04 Hyundai Tiburon Gt red , had black wheels dark tinted windows ....

ANTHONYF he rode go carts with us!!!!

was he the guy that flagged us that night?

collins
05-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Collins remember that day I came to your work in that big ass F250??
He was the passenger in the truck if you could remember that!!

I feel like i am drowning man!
i'm sorry man, all i remember is you guys coming up to say hey. i cant honestly remember who was riding in the passenger seat. that damn ford was sofa king big! i could barely see you! i mainly just saw hid's and nothing else. lol. sorry, i knwo its not a laughin matter. just hoping to brighten your day a little. again man, so sorry to hear this. i couldnt possibly imagine what you're going through. hit me up if you need anything. i still got the same ol number.

98blackcivic
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
im so sorry man this is like the worst thing ive read this yr
this will definitely haunt me for a while
and to think that that this person is out there in metro atlanta

97_c1vic
05-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Josh. Please let me know if you need anything. I don't know what to say, This has me thinking about quiting riding also.

Vteckidd
05-09-2010, 11:49 PM
ive had my bike for 3 months and although im very cautious it is VERY dangerous. I rode at night 1 time and i dont think i will ever do it again. Just too dangerous.

Im sorry for your loss

EmminoDaGreat
05-10-2010, 12:29 AM
Man, I was thinking at first while i was reading this it waas going to turn into one of those j/k threads or it happened to someone else. This is horrible, sorry to hear...I couldn't imagine going through something like that, keep your head up and may your bro r.i.p.

SpooL'DGsR
05-10-2010, 05:57 AM
i am so sorry for your lost Josh and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Kevykev
05-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Wow I am deeply sorry that the unthinkable happened. I'll pray for you man.

Regarding those people that ran him over, we're all accountable for our actions.

Z0_o6
05-10-2010, 06:14 AM
Josh I'm so sorry to hear about this man. You and your family are in our prayers. If there is anything I can do just let me know man, you know I'm not hard to reach.

Chris

Theycall_Metue
05-10-2010, 09:17 AM
im sorry to hear about the accident, you'll be in my prayers
most of use have lost someone close before. at age nine, i lost my very close uncle at our local lake ( fort yargo), drown because of his legs cramped up while retrieving a volley ball that flew into the water. havnt gone swimming there since. just last month, almost lost my girlfriend, on the way back from the mall, her mother blacked out and smack a telephone pole into 3 piece, fliped the van upside down. ever since, i've havnt speed or drive stupidly

sometime, you just have to let it go and remember them for the great things they did.

Elbow
05-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Good God, I don't know how I would function after that. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I really hope they find the driver.

Tech5
05-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Thank you all and the ones PMING me talking with me and helping me.

No updates as of yet but the detectives told me they will be calling me soon.

In the VID of RIP MIKE Jonathan and bill is in that VID Bill was in that group during the day at a parking lot (QT) he was wearing a red tee and it super skinny and tall...Mike of course he was the big guy , and Jonathan was in there also He was in that same parking lot to the right of the screen in a black tee putting on a book bag and riding the yellow black honda f4.This was before he got the RC51.I could not really sleep last night either its just a toss and turn for me.Again thank you all !!!!!

Chris SLOSTANG Yes that was him.......Most all that hanged out with us on the southside have met him or seen his car or even seen him racing that Tib. He was the guy that revs to 10000 rpms and dumps the clutch and wonder why he never got traction ....Fun and crazy times we had, and thought those might been the times for a bad wreck or something but no on a rode with no traffic and no one around man!!!!!

Tech5
05-10-2010, 11:16 AM
And yes BLACK...9-13 of last year I almost lost my life to H1N1 and I was in a comma for 3 months and when i came out I had to re learn how to walk,and use my total body again.I was on home O2 for month and took me alittle bit to get back normal.

GOD is telling me something , out of all I been through why is he saving me !!!!!!

The hurt the pain I can not take NO MORE!!!! I am drowning and my brother is not here to save me!!

Theycall_Metue
05-10-2010, 12:28 PM
brothers dont require same blood line

we are your brothers
keep yourself busy, keep your mind off the sorrow
watch a funny movie

Tech5
05-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks man, Someone else told me to watch a funny movie but I feel like if I did something like that it is trying to ignore my brother like blocking him out rather thinking and loving him.I know that sounds crazy but It's how I feel.My wife is having a hard time talking with me and she thinks she is losing me , and I feel like I lost myself that night too.

Theycall_Metue
05-10-2010, 12:39 PM
im sure your brother dosnt want you to feel like this. if i was him, i would want my little brother to remember me for the great things i left behind. i wouldnt be a happy spirit if i knew that all i left behind was sorrows. your wife is just worry, she know what your going through, you need time to your self. this is the time for positive+ + + + +

stillaneon
05-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Josh, I am sorry this happened. When I found out, my heart sank. I tried to call, but apparently I have your old number, and that's when I PM'd you on here. You know if you need anything, I am right down the road. If you need to get out of the house, I'm not too far. Just lmk if you need anything...

-EnVus-
05-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Thanks man, Someone else told me to watch a funny movie but I feel like if I did something like that it is trying to ignore my brother like blocking him out rather thinking and loving him.I know that sounds crazy but It's how I feel.My wife is having a hard time talking with me and she thinks she is losing me , and I feel like I lost myself that night too.
Your brother is and always with you don't ever forget that. My brother died this Month last year and i talk and joke with him as if he is beside me.
My family has learned if i'm talking to myself or just laughing its just me and my bro having a good time.
So you two watch a movie do what you always did and enjoy life till your together again.

AnthonyF
05-10-2010, 03:49 PM
OMG JOSH!!!!!!!!! Im soooo sorry man!!!!!!!!!!!! :( I don't give out condolences on here often, but my prayers are with him, you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss!

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-10-2010, 03:52 PM

Personally, I think it's a bad idea. Think of your brother and remember him. Stay strong Josh. You've had A LOT of shit happen to you. I know you feel like giving up but do not. There are many of us that would miss you dearly.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-10-2010, 03:54 PM
brothers dont require same blood line

we are your brothers
keep yourself busy, keep your mind off the sorrow
watch a funny movie

I'm not going to change the topic, but you, stop posting.

-Ant.

Tech5
05-10-2010, 07:48 PM
thanks all and it is verrrryy hard ANT!!!

A hug would be nice my little friend

AnthonyF
05-10-2010, 08:21 PM
~virtual hug for my homie~

Wub joo Josh!

-Ant.

Tech5
05-10-2010, 08:41 PM
awww your so sweet sugar

gerardojdm
05-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Damn bro so sorry to hear about your loss.. Reading this alone was hard enought but losing a brother and being heplness is harder... Stay strong and let hope justice plays their role in capturing the car that ran.. Good luck

Catnip
05-11-2010, 07:21 PM

Sorry to hear this, man! I can't imagine what you must be going through. Just be sure to value the time you have with your children and wife. Remember your brother, but don't let what happened distance you from loved ones. Keep your head up and remember the good times with him!

If you need anything, feel free to PM/text/e-mail me.

Theycall_Metue
05-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm not going to change the topic, but you, stop posting.
you sir is a dick
just trying to help him out

this song does not go with your situation but it help me a lot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOStF4q0zZI&feature=related

sirkus
05-11-2010, 11:35 PM
I read this last night on ZX10 forum. My thoughts are out for you and your family man. Like someone else said, we are all together here to be here for each other.. so if you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I know after my mom passed I had a hard time. But finding someone to talk about it.. it atleast gets a lot off of your chest. It never gets easier though.. It's been 4 years since she past and I still think of her everyday.

Tech5
05-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks everyone , the funeral is today at westbury conner in griffin ga.....at 2pm

Thank you all!!! GODBLESS

amandDA
05-12-2010, 08:21 PM
my prayers go out to you and your's, stay strong.

Tech5
05-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Thank you all for such great support.

He is laid to rest now and I am living everyday every min thinking about what if's

Tech5
07-01-2010, 01:22 AM
Update

When My brother died right in front of me it was on Mike Grahams birthday , Mike was mine and jons friend and jon was with Mike when he died and for this to happen on this date is just Weird .

RIP Brothers and to all thank you prayers is helping but I am still having a hard time with this.

Got Milk?
07-01-2010, 03:06 AM
o wow. stories like these is why I'm not riding. wow, RIP big red.

DeeAOne
07-01-2010, 04:01 AM
jesus man, this is horrible. keep strong. you will get through it! RIP.

Tech5
07-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys it is a long road in front of me, but I feel everyday seems to get a little easier. But some days I hit a wall and things for me fall apart about this.I am thankful to be alive each and everyday, when times are hard I just look into the skys and thank GOD I am here .

Tech5
09-15-2010, 01:19 AM
I miss you brother!!!