PDA

View Full Version : Very confusing problem accord with H22

CB7tuner
05-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Alright so long story short my motor in my 93 accord (turbo JDM H22) starting loosing compression in cylinder#1 so i pulled that motor out and replaced it with yet another good H22 last week. i just got everything back together and the damn thing wont start. it turns over but wont start. before pulling the motor i made sure i labeled all of my connectors on the wiring harness (even though this is like my 10th swap lol). I tested for spark i have good spark on all cylinders but when it comes to fuel this is where it starts confusing me, i have good fuel to the fuel rail and injectors but the injectors dont seem to be firing or atleast not correctly. I tested each injector plug with a NOID light and instead of a normal steady pulse i get a sparatic pulse where the light sometimes lights up, sometimes doesnt, sometimes light up bright sometimes dim. Ive swapped my injector resistor box with a known good one from my friends H22 accord and it didnt change anything. the only other thing i know that could possibly control the injectors is the ECU itself which is a chipped P28 tuned on chrome by Scotty at Mainstream performance. Everything worked perfectly before i pulled my old motor (except for the lose of compression in 1 cylinder). i havent made any changes other than the motor itself. i made sure i disconected the battery before messing with the harness, and im not getting any codes. Also i have triple checked the timing on the motor and it is dead on. all connectors are getting the right voltage and continuity

Franco Tirador
05-09-2010, 01:29 AM
try to swap over as many parts from the running h22 to the boosted one just to get it running and go from there, sometimes the least, things that you swear are not the problem, little things turn out to be the problem

CB7tuner
05-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I have swapped everthing from water necks to sensors EVERYTHING, the only thing that is new is the actuall block and head

silverDA
05-09-2010, 07:42 PM
have you tried a diff/stock ecu?

CB7tuner
05-09-2010, 08:54 PM
have you tried a diff/stock ecu?

wont run with a stock ecu, my setup is using 880 rc injectors, the stock ecu wont run with those.