PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: [email protected]??!?!?

Elbow
05-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I would PM you but it's not personal since you went off on me publicly.

Why in the HELL would you come up to me, in public and yell like you're a three year old? I truly am sorry for whatever I said to you on here (IA...the interwebs...the official talk shit website) to make you almost cry, you were obviously extremely upset.

I yelled at you telling you who I was because I figured you'd come back and we could have a small laugh, shake hands and be on our way. You came back and made a HUGE unbelievable scene. Is that really the way to build your image? I mean it seriously was unreal, I couldn't understand if you were serious at first then it was obvious by your face.

So please tell me what I said to upset you so much. I met lots of other IA people today who I talk shit to a LOT worse than you and we laughed about it. It's the fucking internet, some things should be taken true such as personal attacks and what not but I seriously don't remember ever being a TOTAL douche to you. Is it because I am going to post FD pics in the pics section?

So on that note...I can't believe what I saw from you. It was childish and immature. My childish and immature behavior on here doesn't necessarily always reflect me as a person in real life but I guess you take everything on here a few steps too serious.

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 05:15 PM
i dont know who Ch@dbee is but from what you're saying (of course this is only your side) sounds like things could've been handled in a better way, probably pull you aside, and let you knwo what his problem was with you like 2 adults, the whole shouting, crating a huge scene is too childish imo,.... there could be more to the story but if what your saying is it. then Ch@dbee has some growing up to do

Elbow
05-08-2010, 05:38 PM
That's how it went down, I'm sure he won't lie and say it didn't. I mean I initiated contact by saying "hey I'm simontibbett." Those aren't threatening or even mean words though. I don't think he knew me except for me saying that, because he came back to ask if I really was simontibbett then did his scene.

punkr6
05-08-2010, 05:42 PM
LOL, this thread rocks. I wish i could have seen this first hand...

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I've never met Ch@dBee... But I think it's safe to say your lucky he didn't whoop the shit out of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lfzbTbXkhk&feature=related

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCcDu_snGvA&NR=1

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 06:08 PM
That's how it went down, I'm sure he won't lie and say it didn't. I mean I initiated contact by saying "hey I'm simontibbett." Those aren't threatening or even mean words though. I don't think he knew me except for me saying that, because he came back to ask if I really was simontibbett then did his scene.

in that case, then dude seriously needs to grow up.. i mean seriously causing a scene over tht.... real childish imo, thts high school days, like for example, punkr6 always give me shit lol if i meet that dude irl ill prolly jus laugh about it and but that dude a cold beer or sumn lol ... people really shouldnt take these things so personally to where they have to explode and cause a scene

Vteckidd
05-08-2010, 06:08 PM
Told you Simon . He acts like a badass on here then plays the "it's just the Internet" game when he gets confronted in person.

Then look what he does runs back to the Internet to hide again. Why didn't you tell it to Chad in person?

You're gonna piss off the wrong person and get the shit kicked out of you

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwm1ksWFthU&NR=1

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Told you Simon . He acts like a badass on here then plays the "it's just the Internet" game when he gets confronted in person.

Then look what he does runs back to the Internet to hide again. Why didn't you tell it to Chad in person?

You're gonna piss off the wrong person and get the shit kicked out of youtr00 story. Some people take the internet just as your are talking to them in person. Not everyone has the same sense of humor as you do. Which makes my ability to walk that fine line between sarcasm and comedy such an amazing feat.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 06:17 PM
i dont know who Ch@dbee is but from what you're saying (of course this is only your side) sounds like things could've been handled in a better way, probably pull you aside, and let you knwo what his problem was with you like 2 adults, the whole shouting, crating a huge scene is too childish imo,.... there could be more to the story but if what your saying is it. then Ch@dbee has some growing up to do

in that case, then dude seriously needs to grow up.. i mean seriously causing a scene over tht.... real childish imo, thts high school days, like for example, punkr6 always give me shit lol if i meet that dude irl ill prolly jus laugh about it and but that dude a cold beer or sumn lol ... people really shouldnt take these things so personally to where they have to explode and cause a scene

You really should wait until you've read both sides, man. Jumping to conclusions off a one-sided story, the way I see it, is quite childish in itself. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:21 PM
I am always on the side of righteousness which makes me always right.

Vteckidd
05-08-2010, 06:22 PM
Simon spends his pathetic life picking on everyone and making fun of everyone. Then when you call him out on something he plays like he's all mature and better than everyone.

Then when someone confronts him in person he prob pissed himself then couldn't wait to run home and post a thread pm IA about it

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 06:22 PM
You really should wait until you've read both sides, man. Jumping to conclusions off a one-sided story, the way I see it, is quite childish in itself. Later, QD.

another dude thats always on my case lol, but i styll got love for ya man.... no homo

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 06:24 PM
another dude thats always on my case lol, but i styll got love for ya man.... no homo

Can't say I'm wrong, though. I'm not always on your case. Unless I see a fuck up. Later, QD.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Can't say I'm wrong, though. I'm not always on your case. Unless I see a fuck up. Later, QD.So you're always on his case then...

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:25 PM
ZING!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 06:26 PM
ZING!!!!!

ZANG!!!

Later, QD.

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Can't say I'm wrong, though. I'm not always on your case. Unless I see a fuck up. Later, QD.

yh i agree sometimes i do post without thinkin, but other times yu jus having a bad day, lol but youre ok in my book qd

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 06:29 PM
ZANG!!!

Later, QD.

ZONG!!?????

Elbow
05-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I did try to talk, he was yelling, I was kind of shocked. I'm not mad, I just really didn't know I could make someone that upset, I don't even remember really ever having issues with him on here.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 06:30 PM
yh i agree sometimes i do post without thinkin, but other times yu jus having a bad day, lol but youre ok in my book qd

You're good, man. You'd know it if I was really on you. I quit doing my E-thugging last year when I saw that it was worth shit. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
05-08-2010, 06:32 PM

You're gonna piss off the wrong person and get the shit kicked out of you

At times i can HATE Simon but he has never got to me bad enough to wanna confront him about it.
I have said and so have others that someday he would rub the wrong person in a wrong way.
If he did say or do something to Chad for him to have done this i hope he lets us know what.
Simon is ok in person he is totally different its the web that makes him e-thug 15 year old.

Waits for Chad...............

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:33 PM
If he would of hit me he I'd be getting money.This is why Tanya Harding did what she did.

JITB
05-08-2010, 06:36 PM
it all comes down to... not everyone is like you. And not everyone plays that IA 2 sided BS! So just be yourself on IA, and it wont happen.. Simple solution.

OnURleft
05-08-2010, 06:55 PM
I typically catalyst for unconscious behavior (or what I see running up to someone over internet drama and causing a scene) is sexual frustration

Just saying....

cjhutch
05-08-2010, 07:00 PM
it all comes down to... not everyone is like you. And not everyone plays that IA 2 sided BS! So just be yourself on IA, and it wont happen.. Simple solution.

So true.

jesus bonill
05-08-2010, 07:03 PM
sounds like a girl fight is going on
LOL simon seems like a cool guy, YEs, hes an ass at times but like everyone is saying, thats just his interwebs side, ive never met chad so i cant really say much about him, other then he takes some good pics....

Echonova
05-08-2010, 07:08 PM
If anything I am more sarcastic in person, but I'm a huge fucking guy and nobody will say shit out of fear I'm hungry.

-EnVus-
05-08-2010, 07:11 PM
If anything I am more sarcastic in person, but I'm a huge fucking guy and nobody will say shit out of fear I'm hungry.

I can see how that can intimidate ppl easy just don't role up in the Miata :)

Echonova
05-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I took 6 people for a ride last night around a couple comers near Scotsman's house last night. Everyone of them swore their next car was a Miata.

Edit: One at a time of course.

Edit again: What does that say about the average IQ here that I felt the need to qualify my previous statement?

jesus bonill
05-08-2010, 07:14 PM

LOL
i barely talk smack, unless its someone i know well...but other than that, im usually quiet

-EnVus-
05-08-2010, 07:15 PM
I took 6 people for a ride last night around a couple comers near Scotsman's house last night. Everyone of them swore their next car was a Miata.

I bet so wish i was there......Anyone call the cops ?

Echonova
05-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I bet so wish i was there......Anyone call the cops ?Nope.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:44 PM
JUST FOR THE RECORD, I don't want this to be a huge fight, I'm trying to fix the hatred. I can come off as a dick for real sometimes, but I BELIEVE this was over the top.

Chad, don't come in here and act like a kid, lets talk like adults.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 09:03 PM

Edit: One at a time of course.

Edit again: What does that say about the average IQ here that I felt the need to qualify my previous statement?

Same happened to me when I took people for rides, everyone who rode had a Miata at the next meat.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Same happened to me when I took people for rides, everyone who rode had a Miata at the next meat.That's just because you have that extra-gay Voodoo magic spell that you refuse to give me...

Elbow
05-08-2010, 09:45 PM
That's just because you have that extra-gay Voodoo magic spell that you refuse to give me...

Want it? Next meat, come get it, you're ready!

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 09:52 PM
That's just because you have that extra-gay Voodoo magic spell that you refuse to give me...

Want it? Next meat, come get it, you're ready!

Get a room fellas lol

Elbow
05-08-2010, 09:53 PM
Get a room fellas lol

We have one. We're just typing back and forth in it.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Pass the Snapple please.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Tee hee, here babe.

Nemesis
05-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Weren't you doing work for DSport?

No retard, Im the one covering for DSport, and I wasnt even there when this happened.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 10:16 PM
No retard, Im the one covering for DSport, and I wasnt even there when this happened.

I didn't say you were and my bad, I thought he said he was covering for DSport in another thread.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
He works for Canibeat I believe... Which should totally be a magazine about weed IMO. But everyone seems to disagree with me.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 10:20 PM
LOL

Elbow
05-08-2010, 10:22 PM
I edited my OP so nobody mixes you two up.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 11:00 PM
I edited my OP so nobody mixes you two up.Good idea.

RandomGuy
05-09-2010, 12:39 AM
i just wanted to announce, I don't really like simontibbett

Dwisforme05
05-09-2010, 07:07 AM
He is a Canibeat photographer but our buddy kyle was covering FD for them this year. i was in the golf cart with him and eric when this drama went down. Simon you do push almost everyone on here the wrong way, some have alot more aggressive personality then most. So when you you run into someone as strong headed as Chad and say, oh you wont ever say shit to me in person, what the heck can you expect? Im not saying it was right or wrong, but you did ask for it.

Elbow
05-09-2010, 07:22 AM
He is a Canibeat photographer but our buddy kyle was covering FD for them this year. i was in the golf cart with him and eric when this drama went down. Simon you do push almost everyone on here the wrong way, some have alot more aggressive personality then most. So when you you run into someone as strong headed as Chad and say, oh you wont ever say shit to me in person, what the heck can you expect? Im not saying it was right or wrong, but you did ask for it.

I expected him to do something, I've heard he can straight up attack. lol I kind of asked for it to happen by yelling my name at him, but hey I said I'd say hey if I saw him. I promised him a hug but he didn't seem like he wanted one. I've never even insulted Chad on here much, if he can't take little jokes about pictures than he needs to grow up. I'm guessing he's so upset from his "new crew" thread where I talked to him about not being a douche bag to people who don't take the best pics. What I find really weird is that how old that thread is and how upset he is, I mean the dude was like on the verge of tears it looked like. Like I said though, I'll apologize for obviously really upsetting him, he could of talked like an adult. I mean seriously people EVERYWHERE walked up and were like who is that and what was that? Is that the way to spread your name?

I hope he feels better now after such a temper tantrum. I actually mean that too, seems like he had to get that off of his shoulders. lol

bowdown201
05-09-2010, 08:04 AM
I met lots of other IA people today who I talk shit to a LOT worse than you and we laughed about it.

Like me lol

Elbow
05-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Like me lol

lolol yeah like you. lol

quickdodgeŽ
05-09-2010, 10:46 AM
What I find really weird is that how old that thread is and how upset he is,

It was just a couple of weeks ago, lolol. Later, QD.

CHRISNITTOLO
05-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm just waiting for Chad.

changaroo
05-09-2010, 11:35 AM
im staying out of this, but as soon as it happened we were like how much you guys wanna bet simon's going to post a thread about this on IA lolol.

VooDooXII
05-09-2010, 11:42 AM

What the hell man?

:D

Elbow
05-09-2010, 12:20 PM
im staying out of this, but as soon as it happened we were like how much you guys wanna bet simon's going to post a thread about this on IA lolol.

LOLOL :lmfao:

Someone was about to on their IPhone.

Really though, I'm not trying to make this a drama thread or stir up bullshit, Chad could of beat my ass, he yelled at me instead, fair enough, I deserve some stuff yeah, in this case I don't think personally I attacked him enough for that and it could of been handled maturly but hey, we're all different.

Quit the *waiting for Chads* response posts, this isn't going to be an exciting thread. I really would of PMed him but since he made it public why not post this publicly? I'm down for a hand shake and a I love you.

Echonova
05-09-2010, 02:00 PM
What the hell man?

:DMy bad man.

ATTN: MY MENTION OF GAY VOODOO MAGIC IN A PRIOR POST AND THE MEMBER VOODOOXII ARE NOT THE SAME THING. VOODOOXII HAS NO GAY MAGICAL POWERS (that I know of) AND HE IS STRAIGHTER THAN A BAPTIST PREACHER ON A HOT SUNDAY.

Echonova
05-09-2010, 02:02 PM
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

Elbow
05-09-2010, 02:05 PM
My bad man.

ATTN: MY MENTION OF GAY VOODOO MAGIC IN A PRIOR POST AND THE MEMBER VOODOOXII ARE NOT THE SAME THING. VOODOOXII HAS NO GAY MAGICAL POWERS (that I know of) AND HE IS STRAIGHTER THAN A BAPTIST PREACHER ON A HOT SUNDAY.

He's as hot as a hot Sunday too.

jesus bonill
05-09-2010, 02:08 PM

HOW GAY COULD IT GET???
hahah epicness all over this thread

Oz10
05-09-2010, 02:13 PM
LOL I was there when this happened. I don't always get along with Simon...liike rarely. But from what I saw, Chad made a complete ass of himself. LOLZ happened......many of them in fact. Simon you should have Justin post up that picture he took. haha

punkr6
05-09-2010, 02:29 PM
does Chad wear tap-out shirts ? Just curious...

Echonova
05-09-2010, 03:20 PM
HOW GAY COULD IT GET???
hahah epicness all over this threadThat is the most awesome online game ever in the history of online games. Just try it once and you'll be hooked I swear.

jesus bonill
05-09-2010, 03:26 PM
That is the most awesome online game ever in the history of online games. Just try it once and you'll be hooked I swear.

LOL, OK...if you say so, i think you and simons secret love has you confused:lmfao:

EDIT:....whats your highest score so far??:thinking:

loverboy_gnd
05-09-2010, 03:29 PM

dude like wtf lol at first i was liek hell naw dis looks like elton john in his hippie days, but game is seriously addictive lol

loverboy_gnd
05-09-2010, 03:31 PM
That is the most awesome online game ever in the history of online games. Just try it once and you'll be hooked I swear.

im curious as to how you found it... did you type, gayest unicorn rainbow game in google and that popped up lol... its like sooo retarded i cant click away loil

CHRISNITTOLO
05-09-2010, 04:28 PM

This gamer is fun.

Echonova
05-09-2010, 05:15 PM
LOL, OK...if you say so, i think you and simons secret love has you confused:lmfao:

EDIT:....whats your highest score so far??:thinking:30,000-ish.

CHRISNITTOLO
05-09-2010, 05:24 PM
dAMN, MINE WAs inly 18,000

loverboy_gnd
05-09-2010, 05:28 PM
30,000-ish.

HA I BEAT u.............. fckin noooooooob lol

Prime.
05-09-2010, 06:10 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7682/img2689x.jpg
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6467/img2690e.jpg
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/2964/img2691g.jpg
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/179220-Lone%20Warrior/220/37/lolwut_display.jpg

This was by far the highlight of my day yesterday. Chad, really took some balls to run up in our group like that. Glad the take the internet soooo serious, grow up dude. I actually enjoyed your pictures and articles on CANIBEAT and the like but now I've lost every ounce of respect for you. p.s: that goatee or whatever it is makes you look like a doucher. :goodjob:

changaroo
05-09-2010, 06:23 PM
"have fun walkin pussies!!"

LOLOL, ya'll gotta admit that part was funny.

Prime.
05-09-2010, 06:27 PM

lmao yes.

I personally liked.

CHADBEE: "Suck my dick, faggot!"

simontibbett: "Well pull it out"

Echonova
05-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha Seriously I would have whipped mine out and taken my chances... Providing there was enough room for what was going to roll out.

jesus bonill
05-09-2010, 06:38 PM
lmao yes.

I personally liked.

LMFAO!! i wish i could have made it to see them 2 argue

5speed
05-09-2010, 07:00 PM
lmao yes.

I personally liked.

hahahaha, that is funny. The last pic is Chads FB status right now as bwaahahahaha and Life is Good

roxie911
05-09-2010, 07:01 PM

Awwwww!!! Look how cute wittle Chadbee is :D Seriously though...those are some good pictures of him. Props!

5speed
05-09-2010, 07:03 PM
His finger is pretty crooked too. I have met Chad, and he was a pretty nice guy. I have talked to Simon a good bit to know he is rarely serious.

AdriSciontC
05-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Awwwww!!! Look how cute wittle Chadbee is :D Seriously though...those are some good pictures of him. Props!

I would have to agree! Still doesn't show how tall he is!

AnthonyF
05-09-2010, 07:06 PM
There are a few things that cross the line on the intrawebs but most of it is just talking shit. Maybe Simon said that one special thing to really piss chad off. I met Simon at the track, shook hands and bullshitted about how gay IA is for crying about stupid arguments on IA.

Loverboy-you're fucking annoying. over 1k posts in 5 months? Get a fucking life loser. Do you honestly have to quote and reply to every fucking person? No1 notices you, get used it and stop posting trying to get attention. Tool bag.

-Ant.

roxie911
05-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I would have to agree! Still doesn't show how tall he is!

LMAO! I KNOW!! He makes me feel like I'm 5 years old :cry:

5speed
05-09-2010, 07:09 PM
There are a few things that cross the line on the intrawebs but most of it is just talking shit. Maybe Simon said that one special thing to really piss chad off. I met Simon at the track, shook hands and bullshitted about how gay IA is for crying about stupid arguments on IA.

Loverboy-you're fucking annoying. over 1k posts in 5 months? Get a fucking life loser. Do you honestly have to quote and reply to every fucking person? No1 notices you, get used it and stop posting trying to get attention. Tool bag.

-Ant.

LOL, I seent wat u did!

AnthonyF
05-09-2010, 07:10 PM
LOL, I seent wat u did!
I'm glad one of us did...cus I dunno what I did that u seen.

-Ant.

Elbow
05-09-2010, 08:00 PM
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/179220-Lone%20Warrior/220/37/lolwut_display.jpg

This was by far the highlight of my day yesterday. Chad, really took some balls to run up in our group like that. Glad the take the internet soooo serious, grow up dude. I actually enjoyed your pictures and articles on CANIBEAT and the like but now I've lost every ounce of respect for you. p.s: that goatee or whatever it is makes you look like a doucher. :goodjob:

LOL. Nice pics.

If I heard that I would of lol'd...but walking > riding a golf cart.

lmao yes.

I personally liked.

LOLOLOLOL

LMFAO!! i wish i could have made it to see them 2 argue

It wasn't much of an argument, more like yelling and laughing.

hahahaha, that is funny. The last pic is Chads FB status right now as bwaahahahaha and Life is Good

I'm going to FB message him.

Elbow
05-09-2010, 08:15 PM
I like how Nermin called me a pussy on Chad's FB. LMFAO What was I suppose to fight Chad or something? LOL

Echonova
05-09-2010, 08:20 PM
The only reason to fight at a drift event would be if he insulted your entry angle.

Echonova
And no, I'm not talking about drifting...

Echonova
Or am I?

Echonova
05-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Hard to tell.

-EnVus-
05-09-2010, 08:21 PM
ok chad is gonna reply so Thread can be closed now lol

Elbow
05-09-2010, 08:22 PM
The only reason to fight at a drift event would be if he insulted your entry angle.

Or my mother fucking clipping point.

jesus bonill
05-09-2010, 08:52 PM

Or am I?

Hard to tell.

Or my mother fucking clipping point.

^^ LOL

matthewAPM
05-09-2010, 09:19 PM
So I was there with Simon when all of this when down. I have never seen someone act so imature in my life. Im obviously not a very respected person on here, and do talk a ton of shit, but would never act out like that, especially if I was shooting pictures for a website. Im sure CANIBEAT would love to hear about this and how he represents them.

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo347/matthewAPM/IAdrama.jpg?t=1273457928

Echonova
05-09-2010, 09:21 PM
They are high all the time... I doubt they care. :ninja:

JITB
05-09-2010, 09:33 PM
www.chaddontplaythatshit.com

Elbow
05-09-2010, 09:37 PM
www.chaddontplaythatshit.com

Duudddeee the URL for the interwebs don't be workin.

allout13
05-09-2010, 09:56 PM
They are high all the time... I doubt they care. :ninja:

lol
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb258/hdm51/I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

b@d @pple
05-10-2010, 12:00 AM
FUCK SIMON AND CHAD.../ THREAD

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:05 AM

great idea...

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:18 AM
homos....

slostang
05-10-2010, 12:23 AM
http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww98/casperjo01/lol%20cats/kitten2.jpg

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:26 AM
homos....

hey sugar britches...

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:27 AM
hey sugar britches...

I don't like you anymore...you blew off Newnan for FL :(

Now I'm never gonna hang out wif j00 :cry:

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:29 AM
I don't like you anymore...you blew off Newnan for FL :(

Now I'm never gonna hang out wif j00 :cry:

no one likes me, thats why I'm moving to fla.

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:30 AM
no one likes me, thats why I'm moving to fla.

Roxie likes you :) ....only if you stay though

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:31 AM
Roxie likes you :) ....only if you stay though

I have room for one more, and your dog...

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:35 AM
I have room for one more, and your dog...

haha you'll let me bring Portia?! Awwww.....good thing too. I wouldn't go unless I could bring her lol

b@d @pple
05-10-2010, 12:39 AM
:bigsmilie

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:41 AM
:bigsmilie

what happened to your :police:

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:41 AM
CH@Dbee called and said he wasn't interested....

sorry gaiz :\

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:44 AM
edit...:boobies:

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:45 AM
CH@Dbee called and said he wasn't interested....

sorry gaiz :\

wise decision ...

b@d @pple
05-10-2010, 12:46 AM
what happened to your :police:

not on the site enough

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:47 AM
not on the site enough

ahh, well, you are missed homie...

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:47 AM
wise decision ...

Don't beat yourself up...I'm sure you'll find someone else :)

punkr6
05-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Don't beat yourself up...I'm sure you'll find someone else :)

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/pawliski/jeff_dunham.jpg

roxie911
05-10-2010, 12:50 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/pawliski/jeff_dunham.jpg

I believe jihad is taken too....

RL...
05-10-2010, 04:05 AM

Or am I?

Hard to tell.

You're posts always make me LIRL i swear to god.....

Ed
05-10-2010, 07:05 AM

x2

Elbow
05-10-2010, 07:07 AM
X3...not at the same time though. Too rough.

Ed
05-10-2010, 07:09 AM
You're lucky I didn't see you Richard Simmons, otherwise I would've kicked your ass at FD.

Elbow
05-10-2010, 07:10 AM
You're lucky I didn't see you Richard Simmons, otherwise I would've kicked your ass at FD.

LOL. If you did I would of negative repped the SHIT out of you. You're lucky.

Ed
05-10-2010, 07:22 AM
LOL. If you did I would of negative repped the SHIT out of you. You're lucky.

And I can ban you. So it's up to you.

Elbow
05-10-2010, 07:27 AM
And I can ban you. So it's up to you.

Don't ban me bro! Don't ban me!

Ed
05-10-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm not your bro.

Elbow
05-10-2010, 07:35 AM
You weren't catching my joke.

I'll say it for you: "It was weak there was nothing to catch."

Ed
05-10-2010, 07:39 AM
Eat a dick?

ilovemyhonda.
05-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Eat a dick?

I heart you ED. That Falken EVO, omg. You shouldn't have told me about it. I humped it irl.

Ed
05-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I heart you ED. That Falken EVO, omg. You shouldn't have told me about it. I humped it irl.

It's my friend Ryan's.

Elbow
05-10-2010, 07:43 AM
Eat a dick?

Ok! :) lol

AdriSciontC
05-10-2010, 07:56 AM
And you guys say women cause drama.... :rolleyes:

Elbow
05-10-2010, 07:58 AM

Considering I'm a woman........

ATLTSX
05-10-2010, 08:04 AM
It's my friend Ryan's.

He also pulled up in a GTR wtf. lol

Ed
05-10-2010, 08:06 AM
He also pulled up in a GTR wtf. lol

Yep... lol

Z0_o6
05-10-2010, 08:58 AM
I've met Chad and he was pretty damn laid back. Simon it sounds like you got what you asked for. It's pretty funny that you pop off at the mouth constantly, and then act indignant when somebody reacts in person.

Cause------>Effect.

Elbow
05-10-2010, 09:03 AM
I've met Chad and he was pretty damn laid back. Simon it sounds like you got what you asked for. It's pretty funny that you pop off at the mouth constantly, and then act indignant when somebody reacts in person.

Cause------>Effect.

What? Oh yeah I forgot about the meaning of this thread. Chad could be laid back, maybe I can meet the real Chad one day. lol

Juggernaut
05-10-2010, 07:13 PM
LOL

HypnoToad
05-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Well I'm not reading all of this cause it seems like it went off topic,but I will say I've met Chad and he was nothing but cool with me when we talked to for a little bit at a meet.

quickdodgeŽ
05-10-2010, 11:33 PM

No. We say they are attention whores.

And they are.

No goddamn exceptions. Later, QD.

5speed
05-11-2010, 12:01 AM

And they are.

I really did laugh out loud

5speed
05-11-2010, 12:02 AM

And they are.

I really did laugh out loud

jesus bonill
05-11-2010, 12:18 AM
^^DOUBLE POST!!...and so did I

5speed
05-11-2010, 12:22 AM
^^DOUBLE POST!!...and so did I

I can do those sorts of things. I am just that cool...

jesus bonill
05-11-2010, 12:37 AM
I can do those sorts of things. I am just that cool...

...or you can just blame it on the server crashing so much...:lmfao: