PDA

View Full Version : integra door wont unlock ....... heeeeeelp...

marcos713
05-08-2010, 10:16 AM
So yesterday I go to move my out of my driveway and I opened the door with no prob. When I was leaving to work I went to open the door with no luck. It unlocked but the outside handle didn't open the door. I knw the clip that holds onto the door handle came off b/c it feels loose and it happened not too long ago. So I open the door from the inside and it opened.

When I get to work I couldn't open the door. The lock is stuck on something. I try my key and the lock turns but it doesn't unlock. My handle on the inside still works.

So is there anyway to open my door without destroying my door or my door panel?.....

Any help would be appreciated...

Black4DrEK
05-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Take your door panel off.. The metal lines probly came loose....

It IS a manual door correct?

marcos713
05-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Take your door panel off.. The metal lines probly came loose....

It IS a manual door correct?

How would I go about taking off the panel with the door closed? I can hear the line from the lock move but its like its stuck.

Its my teg door. Everything is power.

driftuner240
05-10-2010, 04:54 PM
ur door latch is lock up. my boys prelude did the same thing. ur probly going 2 destroy ur trim panel 2 get 2 the latch and then its not a promise that it will open up then. if so the only thing u can do is cut the skin of the door 2 get to the striker, its what ur door latchs on 2 when u close the door. i work 4 gwinnett place honda collision i c this all the time

B20B!Ithink?
05-11-2010, 03:20 AM
damn sorry dude never hurd of such a incident!