PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

CHRISNITTOLO
05-08-2010, 07:05 AM
You know that this people say; "Bro's over hoes"? Well, to my brother, it's the opposite way. Anyway, I'm guessing I missed the memo where you're supposed to choose the hoe over the bro to go with you to Formula D. Good job, Anthony...Fuck you.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Why would anyone WANT to go there? More like need to just to say you were there for a few minutes or if you have free passes. I'd NEVER spend a dollar to get in. lol

punkr6
05-08-2010, 07:12 AM
wtf is this shit ?

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:16 AM
A boy crying.

punkr6
05-08-2010, 07:20 AM
A boy crying.

boys dont cry, I think its a gal...

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:20 AM
This thing does whatever it is.

CHRISNITTOLO
05-08-2010, 07:24 AM
Why would anyone WANT to go there? More like need to just to say you were there for a few minutes or if you have free passes. I'd NEVER spend a dollar to get in. lol
i WANT TO GO.

wtf is this shit ?

Fucking caps lock.

A boy crying.

I'm not a boy.

boys dont cry, I think its a gal...

PAT's gone.

This thing does whatever it is.

Huh?

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:25 AM
You want to go? You're a ricer?

CHRISNITTOLO
05-08-2010, 07:27 AM
You want to go? You're a ricer?

I'm not a ricer. I drift too. Why do you think I have a lighter steering wheel in my fucking truck. Don't play me, dude.

punkr6
05-08-2010, 07:28 AM
this thread is more confused, then a baby racon...

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm not a ricer. I drift too. Why do you think I have a lighter steering wheel in my fucking truck. Don't play me, dude.

Drifting is rice. I hope you're kidding.

punkr6
05-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Drifting is rice.

agree'ed .....

CHRISNITTOLO
05-08-2010, 07:35 AM

Fuck no! That steering wheel is top of the fucking line. Do you know what my favorite movie is? Tokio fucking Drift. That's some real shit. I'm like Vin Deisil. (Fuck his name) I come rolling up at the end of the movie...In a truck! Ford truck FTMFW!

punkr6
05-08-2010, 07:37 AM
Fuck no! That steering wheel is top of the fucking line. Do you know what my favorite movie is? Tokio fucking Drift. That's some real shit. I'm like Vin Deisil. (Fuck his name) I come rolling up at the end of the movie...In a truck! Ford truck FTMFW!

you are so not ready to run with Simon...

Echonova
05-08-2010, 07:47 AM

Fuck no! That steering wheel is top of the fucking line. Do you know what my favorite movie is? Tokio fucking Drift. That's some real shit. I'm like Vin Deisil. (Fuck his name) I come rolling up at the end of the movie...In a truck! Ford truck FTMFW!Now you're just trolling.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 10:04 AM
You know that this people say; "Bro's over hoes"? Well, to my brother, it's the opposite way. Anyway, I'm guessing I missed the memo where you're supposed to choose the hoe over the bro to go with you to Formula D.

Look who his brother is, though. If I had a brother like his, I'd choose someone else as well. Probably the first smart thing your brother did. You should start following in his footsteps. Later, QD.

Me86Rob
05-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Tokio fucking Drift.

How can you be 19 years old and not know how to spell Tokyo?

G.C
05-08-2010, 10:55 AM
How can you be 19 years old and not know how to spell Tokyo?

stop acting like a dam english professor when your 21.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 11:29 AM
stop acting like a dam english professor when your 21.

Rob's got a point, though. This dude's probably not kidding when he states that Tokyo Drift is his favorite movie and to not even know how to spell a word in your favorite movie is pretty out there. Not to mention it being a major world city that everyone has heard of. Later, QD.

Me86Rob
05-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Rob's got a point, though. This dude's probably not kidding when he states that Tokyo Drift is his favorite movie and to not even know how to spell a word in your favorite movie is pretty out there. Not to mention it being a major world city that everyone has heard of. Later, QD.

Exactly. I mean, YOUR tax money payed for this kid to go to school for 14 years to get an education...and he can't spell Tokyo. I admit, I can't spell alot of words. But Tokyo is a MAJOR city. Thats like not being able to spell chair.

loverboy_gnd
05-08-2010, 12:00 PM

i disagree, it takes alot of time, skill and hard work, to perfect what these guys do. however i would say they are the few ricers who wreck their cars and drift off parkin decks tryna impress ppl, however the true drifters, who been at it for years perfecting their craft.... i respect those dudes... FAR from ricers

98blackcivic
05-08-2010, 02:58 PM
i disagree, it takes alot of time, skill and hard work, to perfect what these guys do. however i would say they are the few ricers who wreck their cars and drift off parkin decks tryna impress ppl, however the true drifters, who been at it for years perfecting their craft.... i respect those dudes... FAR from ricers

i kno some
they all nissan boys!

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 06:01 PM

Lolol. Drifting, by far, has to be one of the WORST "sports" in the car industry. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
05-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Water Polo, now there is a real sport.

Echonova
05-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Lolol. Drifting, by far, has to be one of the WORST "sports" in the car industry. Later, QD.Why is racing around a track the slowest way possible and being scored only on a judges personal whim not a motor-sport?

-EnVus-
05-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Drifting is starting to die out like a lot of other fads.....
Ive never been to drift Atlanta and i could care less

Elbow
05-08-2010, 08:56 PM

I was kind of kidding. I know it takes skill but to me it's more of understanding basic car physics and such to be good. I use to be big into the whole drift thing and was a fanboy but nothing beats actually going fast and diving for positions. Drifting is still fun to do though.

Why is racing around a track the slowest way possible and being scored only on a judges personal whim not a motor-sport?

LOL

Drifting is starting to die out like a lot of other fads.....
Ive never been to drift Atlanta and i could care less

I don't know about that, I think Drift Atlanta this year may of been the biggest. It was SERIOUSLY packed. Drifting won't ever DIE because the people who really do it have been really doing it before it was a fad and new people will continue to catch on fad or not. I don't think it's reached the dead point as a fad yet but I'm sure it will come.