PDA

View Full Version : Drift Atlanta...Who's Not Going?

Elbow
05-08-2010, 06:53 AM
You're not missing much. Same old usual bag of rice except for a couple of 4 rotors and a 20B RX-7.

Other than that, even the announcer is HORRIBLE this year. I was requested to take his place but security didn't agree. :thinking:

I'm still waiting on barrel rolls.

If you ARE there, I'd offer you a beer or a homo drink I have green apple bite Smirnoff...but it's mostly all gone now. I'll be up there for a few hours today, leaving well before dark.

The end of this completely worthless thread. FUCK TITTIES RIP EM OFF AND SUCKA NUTTER BUTTER YOU CRAZY PLAYER!

Elbow
05-08-2010, 06:56 AM
http://officialdjwm.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/27jun15-im-not-weird.jpg

punkr6
05-08-2010, 07:14 AM
I has no intrest at all....

00 blk G20t
05-08-2010, 08:01 AM
i would go but i can think of about 100 other things to do.....naw i gotta work otherwise i might go.....maybe i will hit up some after partys though...

Blitanicle99
05-08-2010, 08:32 AM
I'm going. Our time attack car is in the Falken Tire booth... I'm pretty much required to be there till midnight or later... Its gonna be a longggg day.

Atleast its free and VIP food and shit... Last year I just got shit-hammered and stole a golf cart... This year my attempts will be to stay sober...

Come check out the blue Evo at the Falken Tire booth... Its pretty nasty.

Elbow
05-08-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm going. Our time attack car is in the Falken Tire booth... I'm pretty much required to be there till midnight or later... Its gonna be a longggg day.

Atleast its free and VIP food and shit... Last year I just got shit-hammered and stole a golf cart... This year my attempts will be to stay sober...

Come check out the blue Evo at the Falken Tire booth... Its pretty nasty.

Sweet! I saw the car down there but just saw this or would of said what's up and introduced myself if I knew you were there.

Today was better, the regular announcer was also there. lol

Echonova
05-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Sweet! I saw the car down there but just saw this or would of said what's up and introduced myself if I knew you were there.

Today was better, the regular announcer was also there. lolDidn't the "regular" announcer show up late last year because he got drunk as hell over at the Chateau Elan the night before?

Elbow
05-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Didn't the "regular" announcer show up late last year because he got drunk as hell over at the Chateau Elan the night before?

LOL Not sure, he came over and talked to use earlier today and I'm pretty sure he was drunk then so who knows?

e30pwr
05-08-2010, 11:31 PM
LOL Not sure, he came over and talked to use earlier today and I'm pretty sure he was drunk then so who knows?

all i know is the driftwise announce blew. he called chris ward's s13 a corolla.....

and simon, your ass was hiding, i had one bud left to offer you.

Stormhammer
05-08-2010, 11:49 PM
wait were you the guy with the long hair with the girlfriend in the pink?

Elbow
05-09-2010, 07:24 AM
all i know is the driftwise announce blew. he called chris ward's s13 a corolla.....

and simon, your ass was hiding, i had one bud left to offer you.

I told you where I'd be! I had no idea where to look for you or what you look like. lol

Ed
05-09-2010, 11:56 AM
Did anyone see tits mcgee walking with the girl in a see through dress and a tall dude being loud and obnoxious?

CHRISNITTOLO
05-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Did anyone see tits mcgee walking with the girl in a see through dress and a tall dude being loud and obnoxious?

Was he dressed up like some hair band metal guy?

You know, those people with those signs; "cool car bro" "Bieber Fever" and shit, they missed one, "GLWS". I think that would've been funny.

Elbow
05-09-2010, 02:06 PM

You know, those people with those signs; "cool car bro" "Bieber Fever" and shit, they missed one, "GLWS". I think that would've been funny.

The hair metal band guy was working for one of the drivers and always dresses like that from what I hear.

Ed
05-09-2010, 02:28 PM

He didn't have long hair, but yeah fits the description. Double Ds would not describe her tits.