PDA

View Full Version : Funny shit I've been reading here...

quickdodgeŽ
05-07-2010, 12:52 PM
I've been perusing most of the articles concerning the failed car bombing in NYC last week. But now I find myself reading for one thing OTHER than the topic itself:

"The official spoke on condition of anonymity Thursday because of the sensitivity of the investigation."

Literally EVERY article I have read has had that same exact line in it. Lolol. Except the day of week changes. If this is such a sensitive investigation, why are the people talking and why is the media reporting? Well the answer to the latter is obvious, but I find it funny that it must be made known that this all so sensitive, yet they keep talking about some of the points of interests. Later, QD.

T.S.
05-07-2010, 01:15 PM
They have to keep people insterested. You know this though. The news is always that way.. there is always a close friend, or someone behind the scenes saying shit. Information just gets leaked, and thats the way the world works. If it was really that important to the invesigation then there wouldnt be shit about it in the papers and thats bad for business.

-EnVus-
05-07-2010, 02:18 PM
The really crazy shit is a lot of the news stations have mocked him for his failure. I almost hit the floor when i heard some describing how he made mistakes and what should have been done WHAT!
I sure hope no others are watching cause the news is educating them on how not to fuck up next time.
I'm just shacking my head in disbelief i mean our own people basically telling them how to tips.
Fuckin retarded news people....:no::no::no::no:

Z0_o6
05-07-2010, 02:23 PM
He shouldn't have left the valves closed on the propane tanks.

The media is full of insane people. I was watching Jon Stewart the other day and he was pointing out how ridiculous it was for the idiotic news people to tell the guy (who we still haven't caught) how to build a better bomb.

-EnVus-
05-07-2010, 02:28 PM
He shouldn't have left the valves closed on the propane tanks.

The media is full of insane people. I was watching Jon Stewart the other day and he was pointing out how ridiculous it was for the idiotic news people to tell the guy (who we still haven't caught) how to build a better bomb.

Lmao yeah i watched it to his shit was funny

tony
05-07-2010, 02:41 PM
I guess I understand, it is a sensitive situation. Officials have to seize the opportunity they have to not only prevent future attacks but also gain all of the information they can from the suspect. If details of the investigation are made public it kind of hinders the effort of tracking down the source. Speculation is fine which is all we can do for the time being but that attempt was not thought up by an amateur, there is a bigger picture and I'd assume they are going after that bigger picture.

T.S.
05-07-2010, 05:02 PM
You should know by now that its not to difficult to obtain the needed information to make a really powerful bomb. Just search the internet. And there is a book in circulation called Anarchist cookbook, which has all the information in there as well. I believe its about 30$ to buy.

RandomGuy
05-08-2010, 02:31 AM
the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me....

the terrorists aren't stupid.... They know how to blow shit up... from the way the bomb was described, it was very very crudely made, the plan was super shittily executed, someone coincidentally found stopped it, somethings fishy...

call me a conspiracy theorist I guess....

Maybe like 9/11 was "fishy" and they entered a country for operation anaconda, perhaps something similar in Pakistan? I can see the motive in that as the gov't there is super unstable and as it is a nuclear power. Perhaps a well concocted plan to gain approval for invasion? Who knows, maybe its just late and I need sleep?

§treet_§peed
05-08-2010, 04:06 PM
You can get the Anarchist Cookbook for free, if you know how to search the internet.

§treet_§peed
05-08-2010, 04:14 PM
It also contains info on a SHIT LOAD of other things illegal.

quickdodgeŽ
05-08-2010, 06:06 PM
I guess I understand, it is a sensitive situation. Officials have to seize the opportunity they have to not only prevent future attacks but also gain all of the information they can from the suspect. If details of the investigation are made public it kind of hinders the effort of tracking down the source. Speculation is fine which is all we can do for the time being but that attempt was not thought up by an amateur, there is a bigger picture and I'd assume they are going after that bigger picture.

FINALLY!

Someone who actually just stayed with the flow of the topic. I wasn't trying to discuss the incident. I was poking fun at how this is supposed to be so sensitive and secretive, yet people still talk and report. I just brought this up because it is what's going on and noticing every report had the disclaimer in it. Later, QD.