PDA

View Full Version : just got back from the 5/6/10 V meet

sang
05-06-2010, 10:19 PM
i think it wasn't bad...besides all the strobe lighting and the dam bikes. whats eavryone elses opinions

Echonova
05-06-2010, 10:21 PM
It was OK. I wasn't thrilled by it though. What was the deal with the "Joker" car club with all the spray painted steelies?

punkr6
05-06-2010, 10:22 PM
i think it wasn't bad...besides all the strobe lighting and the dam bikes. whats eavryone elses opinions

It was OK. I wasn't thrilled by it though. What was the deal with the "Joker" car club with all the spray painted steelies?

what did you expect ? It's been a dog and pony show for years...

roxie911
05-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I gawked at the 996 turbo for a minute...and then he started it up and did a little ricer fly-by and my gawking turned into gagging.

punkr6
05-06-2010, 10:25 PM
I gawked at the 996 turbo for a minute...and then he started it up and did a little ricer fly-by and my gawking turned into gagging.

I just gagged when I seen you post....

Echonova
05-06-2010, 10:27 PM
I gawked at the 996 turbo for a minute...and then he started it up and did a little ricer fly-by and my gawking turned into gagging.Ya know... I'm just leave that statement alone. Because I like Roxie.

loverboy_gnd
05-06-2010, 10:28 PM
it was pretty gud, had fun, met a few new people, great turnout considering the roadwork, that cop that tried to send those bikers home and was on his supercop mode all night could've lightened up a bit, all tht shit was unnecessary, warning would have sufficed, like what he did to a "Select" few :ninja:

jdm-civic
05-06-2010, 10:30 PM
wish i could of came but i had to work..........

Echonova
05-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Squids always fuck things up. Shame they feel the need to constantly rev the shit out of their bikes/do burnouts to make up for their apparent lack of a penis.

AdriSciontC
05-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Anyone get a video of the group of people saving a spot and the dude in the crown vic backing up then getting mad and telling them he was going to put bullets in them? My phone decided not to record....

Echonova
Anyone get a video of the group of people saving a spot and the dude in the crown vic backing up then getting mad and telling them he was going to put bullets in them? My phone decided not to record....Did Rob try to save a spot again?

:ninja:

sang
it was pretty gud, had fun, met a few new people, great turnout considering the roadwork, that cop that tried to send those bikers home and was on his supercop mode all night could've lightened up a bit, all tht shit was unnecessary, warning would have sufficed, like what he did to a "Select" few :ninja:

i did see him warn ppl, so they left, then parked elsewhere and kept reving. thats when he went robocop on ppl. i cant blame him.

roxie911
05-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Ya know... I'm just leave that statement alone. Because I like Roxie.

It did NOT sound like a 911 turbo. I don't know what he did...but he needs to undo it. I was very disappointed. But I'm glad you like me, Echo :)

94_teg_ls
05-06-2010, 10:36 PM
the bikers got warned besides those bikers

AdriSciontC
Echo I didn't even see you!

loverboy_gnd
i did see him warn ppl, so they left, then parked elsewhere and kept reving. thats when he went robocop on ppl. i cant blame him.

yh im referring to when he walked right past the primered mustang taht was high reving, and the truck behind said mustang that was honkin the loud ass horn, and went off on the biker dude who wasnt even that loud, but i can see where you're coming from, because the group of bikers he threw out jus circled and parked lower

Echonova
05-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Echo I didn't even see you!That's because I didn't go. I was working. LOLOLOL

'night kids!

AdriSciontC
05-06-2010, 10:39 PM
That's because I didn't go. I was working. LOLOLOL

'night kids!

Gay... all homo

sang
05-06-2010, 10:39 PM
every dam person and there grandmother decided to do circles around the lot like it was a dam mary-go-round.

EG_Ryder
05-06-2010, 10:43 PM

That's because I didn't go. I was working. LOLOLOL

'night kids!

huh? :thinking:

:lmfao:

94_teg_ls
05-06-2010, 10:50 PM
wut he said

Revmaynard
05-06-2010, 10:53 PM

Fuck those motherfuckers.

AdriSciontC
05-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Glad I left when I did then!

MR2DR
05-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Anyone get a video of the group of people saving a spot and the dude in the crown vic backing up then getting mad and telling them he was going to put bullets in them? My phone decided not to record....

I was expecting the crown vic to run that dude over or the f350 to ram the crown vic..

thanks for the chips ahoy btw. bring teddy grahams or fig newtons next meet lol

AdriSciontC
05-06-2010, 11:03 PM
I was expecting the crown vic to run that dude over or the f350 to ram the crown vic..

I didn't bring them... you can thank Alan tho! I had like one, then I think they sat there for like hours in the sun, and random people started eating them...

AlanŽ
05-06-2010, 11:04 PM

LOL. You're welcome homie.

AdriSciontC
05-06-2010, 11:05 PM
I will have to bring a cooler next time tho, I had waters, but they were warm lol

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:09 PM
lol anyone see the blue prelude knock over the two bikes at like 10:40? shit was funny. the bikers flipped out and i thought they were gonna fight... some other ia member did get a beat down alot earlier tho.. dono why or where

AlanŽ
05-06-2010, 11:10 PM
lol anyone see the blue prelude knock over the two bikes at like 10:40? shit was funny. the bikers flipped out and i thought they were gonna fight... some other ia member did get a beat down alot earlier tho.. dono why or where

man i saw you when i was walkin around with some people i just never got the chance to say yo.

MR2DR
05-06-2010, 11:11 PM

lol i left around 9. do tell about the prelude!

loverboy_gnd
05-06-2010, 11:14 PM
lol i left around 9. do tell about the prelude!

yh i left about 9 30 as well, what happened with the prelude, and does anyone knoe why the ia memeber got beat?

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:20 PM
man i saw you when i was walkin around with some people i just never got the chance to say yo.

shit shouldve just yelled Tdurr. so many ppl do that its like my 2nd name haha. im sure we will meet up somewhere else.

as for the beatdown, i didnt see it, just saw a guy at like 6, then saw him again at like 9ish when he hopped in his car and his face was busted and wut not.

AlanŽ
05-06-2010, 11:21 PM
who else was there when the dude in the 240 backed up super quick and the damn thing back fired LOLOL.

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:23 PM
^^ lulz that was funny. i saw a few ppl jump. i wonder if he still has a t25 with that huge ass gold painted ic....

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:25 PM
it was pretty good, a twin turbo lambo showed up at like 10:50

roxie911
05-06-2010, 11:27 PM

was it black??

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:29 PM
yh i left about 9 30 as well, what happened with the prelude, and does anyone knoe why the ia memeber got beat?
and the lude, i think he just wasnt looking when he pulled out and sideswiped one bike, and it knocked into another.

did u see the flock of people following it when he pulled in? I about died laughing. then i went to look and was like OH. thats why...

and roxie, it was black.

roxie911
05-06-2010, 11:32 PM
black wheels?? lolol if it's the same lambo I'm thinking of...I'm gonna die laughing.

loverboy_gnd
05-06-2010, 11:36 PM
black wheels?? lolol if it's the same lambo I'm thinking of...I'm gonna die laughing.

why?

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:36 PM
was it black??

YES IT WAS!!:yes:
...i didnt see you:no:

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:37 PM
was it black??

it was a super leggera, or w/e it is, was really nice

AlanŽ
05-06-2010, 11:38 PM

i see nothing humorous about a twin turbo gallardo unless it had homo images on it or something lol

roxie911
Long story lol ...and no one would find the humor in it at all.

I was EVERYWHERE at the V...kinda surprised you didn't see me lol

jesus bonill
and the lude, i think he just wasnt looking when he pulled out and sideswiped one bike, and it knocked into another.

did u see the flock of people following it when he pulled in? I about died laughing. then i went to look and was like OH. thats why...

and roxie, it was black.

^^ hell yeah man, i was 1st whore on scene
LOL

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:39 PM
why?

X2

loverboy_gnd
05-06-2010, 11:40 PM
i see nothing humorous about a twin turbo gallardo unless it had homo images on it or something lol

this!!!! +3, im mad i missed it, sounds pretty badass

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:40 PM

please enlighten us, and the only chick i recognized was toxxxic

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:41 PM

tell the story. im sure we all would like to know the details. we aint got shit to do. and yes it was black on black.

roxie911
05-06-2010, 11:41 PM
this!!!! +3, im mad i missed it, sounds pretty badass

Like I said...it's a long story, and I don't think anyone else would find it funny except maybe 1 other person lol

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:42 PM
please enlighten us, and the only chick i recognized was toxxxic

all the IA girls were there. The onlys i didnt see was Fawk_you, and bri.

loverboy_gnd
05-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Like I said...it's a long story, and I don't think anyone else would find it funny except maybe 1 other person lol

yh roxie.... enlighten us... we got nothing better to do

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:44 PM
all the IA girls were there. The onlys i didnt see was Fawk_you, and bri.

^^well, I dont know much about ALL the IA girls, just a couple, LOL
i saw ur accord peeking in the dark

roxie911
05-06-2010, 11:45 PM
tdurr, how the hell can you live in the same county as me and I still have yet to meet you?? wtf man?!

-edit- 5k posts...YAY!! (not really)

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:47 PM
tdurr, how the hell can you live in the same county as me and I still have yet to meet you?? wtf man?!

BAHAHAHAHA he doesnt like you??
JK...tell us the story roxie...pweeze?

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:48 PM
this one of the pics i got of the lambo....on my phone, i still havent uploaded the ones on the camera yet.....

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/jb_z32/0506102219-00.jpg

AlanŽ
05-06-2010, 11:51 PM
^^^SEX!

tdurr
05-06-2010, 11:55 PM
^^well, I dont know much about ALL the IA girls, just a couple, LOL
i saw ur accord peeking in the dark
lol i know of most of them.

lol well u see up until last semester i lived in fayco. but now im up in marietta, and as of tomorrow ill be in gwinnett for the summer... so that would be why.
But i might be heading to fayco monday just to see wut some old HS friends are doing.

jesus bonill
05-06-2010, 11:55 PM
^^^SEX!

yeah man, should have seen it/heard it inh person, he parked right next to the red supra....the owner of the supra stopped talkin smack when he pulled up:lmfao:

tdurr
05-07-2010, 12:04 AM
lulz. and IMO it just sounded like a regular lambo, couldnt hear the turbos spool at all over the high pitched motor.

loverboy_gnd
05-07-2010, 12:10 AM
anyone has pics of said lambo

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:11 AM
lol i know of most of them.

lol well u see up until last semester i lived in fayco. but now im up in marietta, and as of tomorrow ill be in gwinnett for the summer... so that would be why.
But i might be heading to fayco monday just to see wut some old HS friends are doing.

...not hating, but good for you, imbasically a noobster here on IA....ill know em all pretty soon:yes:

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:12 AM
lulz. and IMO it just sounded like a regular lambo, couldnt hear the turbos spool at all over the high pitched motor.

did you see the size of them things??
i heard them spool a little

AlanŽ
05-07-2010, 12:15 AM
in all honesty if i had dough like that i still wouldn't boost a superleggera. a regular one? sure what the hell why not. but something about cars like the supperleggera i just couldn't bring myself to do much if anything to them.

tdurr
05-07-2010, 12:20 AM
...not hating, but good for you, imbasically a noobster here on IA....ill know em all pretty soon:yes:
lol i wasnt bragging or anything...and the :ninja: was about my car sittin lookin all innocent

did you see the size of them things??
i heard them spool a little
ehhh they werent fucking huge. ive seen bigger ones on civics hahaha. and motor that large should be able to start to spool em sooner. just sayin.

in all honesty if i had dough like that i still wouldn't boost a superleggera. a regular one? sure what the hell why not. but something about cars like the supperleggera i just couldn't bring myself to do much if anything to them.

reps for that one.

SE-R_Li-Go
05-07-2010, 12:30 AM
it was fun besides how hot it was and the fact that my car was trapped in on all 4 sides so i couldnt get out when i wanted to.

question, what was with the girl wearing pretty much nothing?

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:31 AM
lol i wasnt bragging or anything...and the :ninja: was about my car sittin lookin all innocent

ehhh they werent fucking huge. ive seen bigger ones on civics hahaha. and motor that large should be able to start to spool em sooner. just sayin.

reps for that one.

1. i know...i was like, damm this guy needs to fix his light, LOL then i remembered tdurr
2. they werent small, id say that...
3. IF, and i say IF, i owned that lambo, i would have done the same thing...why not:thinking:, its pretty bad ass..

94_teg_ls
05-07-2010, 12:31 AM
^^^ your car spooled really easy

:ninja: got me that was aimed at tdurr

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:34 AM
it was fun besides how hot it was and the fact that my car was trapped in on all 4 sides so i couldnt get out when i wanted to.

this one??

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/jb_z32/DSCN2647.jpg

...attention whore maybe?:thinking::thinking:

slostang
05-07-2010, 12:35 AM

she was posing on random cars taking pictures.

jesus bonill

LOL, yeahh, it sound sweet

AlanŽ
1. i know...i was like, damm this guy needs to fix his light, LOL then i remembered tdurr
2. they werent small, id say that...
3. IF, and i say IF, i owned that lambo, i would have done the same thing...why not:thinking:, its pretty bad ass..

because Superleggera's, Scuderia's, 722's, etc are on a whole different calliber when it comes to cars. Whats the point of boosting a car like the Superleggera? The end game is to make big power right? How much harder time, and money it would it cost you to make the same power on a base Gallardo when you're already paying a premium for a Superleggera and still gonna basically get the same power on top of the premium you're already paying for a Superleggera. It makes no sense to me to do it. Plus I'm a purist snob when it comes to certain things.

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:38 AM
she grabbed my attention a couple of times:camera:

94_teg_ls
05-07-2010, 12:39 AM
LOL, yeahh, it sound sweet

hell yeah it did super sleeper

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:40 AM
because Superleggera's, Scuderia's, 722's, etc are on a whole different calliber when it comes to cars. Whats the point of boosting a car like the Superleggera? The end game is to make big power right? How much harder time, and money it would it cost you to make the same power on a base Gallardo when you're already paying a premium for a Superleggera and still gonna basically get the same power on top of the premium you're already paying for a Superleggera. It makes no sense to me to do it. Plus I'm a purist snob when it comes to certain things.

youre still spending 65k on a turbo kit nonetheless....and idk much about lambos, maybe gearing is different??
and if you had the money, you wouldnt just want any regular lambo, you would want the top of the top, just like honda turds killing each other fo SI's and type-r's

AlanŽ
05-07-2010, 12:42 AM
youre still spending 65k on a turbo kit nonetheless....and idk much about lambos, maybe gearing is different??
jus like hondas, exept hondas use like millions of trannys for one motor
plus another 50-60K premium on the dam superleggera. The cars are ALMOST identical slightly more power, weight reduction, suspensions a little different. but thats really about it.

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:50 AM
thats the lambo equivalent from owning a normal integra, to owning a type R
....ANYWAYS....DROOL SOME MORE!!

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/jb_z32/DSCN2674.jpg

tnomud
05-07-2010, 12:51 AM

cellulite model?

tdurr
05-07-2010, 12:52 AM

i dono. i didnt like it.

lol wut?

i prob would have smacked her if she tried to pose on my car(even tho is old dirty and wut not) shit was NOT that attractive...

plus another 50-60K premium on the dam superleggera. The cars are ALMOST identical slightly more power, weight reduction, suspensions a little different. but thats really about it.
i like you. 12%homo.

AlanŽ
05-07-2010, 12:52 AM
This I have ZERO objection to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LspR_LGCH3c&feature=related

AlanŽ
05-07-2010, 12:53 AM
cellulite model?

when i first saw her i went "hey clevland avenue is like 10 miles south."

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:55 AM
This I have ZERO objection to.

this??

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 12:56 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: REPS!

AlanŽ
05-07-2010, 12:58 AM
this??

that just sounds like sex

AlanŽ
05-07-2010, 01:00 AM
thats the lambo equivalent from owning a normal integra, to owning a type R
....ANYWAYS....DROOL SOME MORE!!

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/jb_z32/DSCN2674.jpg
And at the end of the day a Type R is still just an Integra and the Superleggera is just a Lambo....

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 01:07 AM
that just sounds like sex

very sexy sex
LOL

And at the end of the day a Type R is still just an Integra and the Superleggera is just a Lambo....

....true that, just 2 cars, on completely different levels

Cameron.
05-07-2010, 01:12 AM
it was gay, not like how it used to be. im tired of all the new faces, its like a new generation is coming to it nowadays. i did see a biker eat shit right in front of me though, i lol'd.

tdurr
05-07-2010, 01:44 AM
it was gay, not like how it used to be. im tired of all the new faces, its like a new generation is coming to it nowadays. i did see a biker eat shit right in front of me though, i lol'd.
lulz at the biker eatin shit.

and make new freinds fag!
*runs*

btw i like ur car.. i dono if i saw it today tho.

Patterson
05-07-2010, 08:12 AM
I feel some biker hate in here. lol

sounds like i missed out, but then again seems i made the right choice in not riding down. :D

loverboy_gnd
05-07-2010, 08:14 AM
I feel some biker hate in here. lol

sounds like i missed out, but then again seems i made the right choice in not riding down. :D

ALOOOOOOOOOT of bikers showed up, but most of them were mad cool, i did think the cop picked on them more than others but hey thts jus my opinion

Patterson
05-07-2010, 08:52 AM
ALOOOOOOOOOT of bikers showed up, but most of them were mad cool, i did think the cop picked on them more than others but hey thts jus my opinion

just from reading it sounds like ya'll had some ricer bikers :lmfao:rev'n there shit and doing burnouts. can't stand that shit.

funny story since i have time, we were down at steel AL. at the track one night and in comes some ricer bikers, One of them just happened to be on a brand new bike. Well he starts his ricer antics and bounces it off in limiter a few times on the way in. Then as he parks wants to do it one more gain just cause he is that cool and BOOM!!!! it blows shit straight through the oil pan. I could not help myself and busted out laughing right there in front of them. Good shit :D

loverboy_gnd
05-07-2010, 08:58 AM
just from reading it sounds like ya'll had some ricer bikers :lmfao:rev'n there shit and doing burnouts. can't stand that shit.

funny story since i have time, we were down at steel AL. at the track one night and in comes some ricer bikers, One of them just happened to be on a brand new bike. Well he starts his ricer antics and bounces it off in limiter a few times on the way in. Then as he parks wants to do it one more gain just cause he is that cool and BOOM!!!! it blows shit straight through the oil pan. I could not help myself and busted out laughing right there in front of them. Good shit :D

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! epic!, looool, yh those bikers at the v were doin exactly that, high revvin, burnouts, all tht stuff, but they had cars do it as well, the cop jsu foussed on the bikers more

Patterson
05-07-2010, 09:07 AM
well sounds like they needed it lol.

AdriSciontC
05-07-2010, 10:19 AM

True story, you did actually say this! It was epic win...

egbrandon
05-07-2010, 10:27 AM
it was a good time just the neons and bikes driving around were just starting to get annoying hahah
i was surprised someone posted my hatch

T.S.
05-07-2010, 10:35 AM
True story, you did actually say this! It was epic win...

It was nice meeting you last night, And Maddox (The big ass Mastiff) loved eating your fallen Chipsahoy! ;) I left out of there about 10ish. So i Missed the lambo, But I did see the beautiful porsche with the Green wheels! That car was sex on wheels. Anyone get any pictures of that car? And the chick you guys are speaking got a picture taken riding on top of my dog! hahaha For a second, I think my dog had a smile on his face, then I brought him home and had to fully bathe him!!!

djpikachu1
05-07-2010, 11:07 AM
It was good, but instead of complaining how the bikes were annoying and ricer this and that, instead of talking shit and complaining here in the forum, could you have confronted the problem last night? And actually go up to them and assess the situation?

It was a merry go round yesterday lol it was funny when the puerto ricans drove in circles in this red and another honda hatchback and the one with the two girls in it had the kids in the back seat of the car sleeping lol

ilovemyhonda.
05-07-2010, 11:52 AM
who else was there when the dude in the 240 backed up super quick and the damn thing back fired LOLOL.

I practically jumped out of my skin. lol

OG-Skinny
05-07-2010, 12:21 PM
dude in the lambo had his passenger roll through first in his Maserati. Then they both came back in the lambo. His tag is so original too.. V1P.

I loved how 80% of people ran to see it park in the corner. It's nothing new. I pass a dealership everyday.

ilovemyhonda.
05-07-2010, 12:24 PM
The EVOs made me happy, just sayin. Alan and Adrienne can confirm this.

swimshark
05-07-2010, 01:46 PM
this one??

http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad7/jb_z32/DSCN2647.jpg

...attention whore maybe?:thinking::thinking:
:no::sicks: :no::sicks: :no::sicks: :no::sicks: :no::sicks: :no::sicks: :no::sicks: :no::sicks:

jesus bonill
05-07-2010, 01:49 PM
haah she was nasty looking 4realz

bowdown201
05-07-2010, 01:58 PM
The guy with the pony tail that she was with kinda made me laugh when I saw him

loverboy_gnd
05-07-2010, 02:00 PM
The guy with the pony tail that she was with kinda made me laugh when I saw him

yh dude looked like her pimp loooool j/k lol or am i :ninja:

94_teg_ls
05-07-2010, 02:17 PM
It was good, but instead of complaining how the bikes were annoying and ricer this and that, instead of talking shit and complaining here in the forum, could you have confronted the problem last night? And actually go up to them and assess the situation?

It was a merry go round yesterday lol it was funny when the puerto ricans drove in circles in this red and another honda hatchback and the one with the two girls in it had the kids in the back seat of the car sleeping lol

hell no lol there was to many around i wouldnt want to piss them off they where 2:1 on us

sang
05-08-2010, 01:33 AM
lol^. i figured if the cops were not doing mush about it why should i

David88vert
05-08-2010, 06:21 PM
It did NOT sound like a 911 turbo. I don't know what he did...but he needs to undo it. I was very disappointed. But I'm glad you like me, Echo :)

It is a TT and its a little faster than stock. He started to get on it, then was reminded that he's not 18 anymore, so he let off and drove more sensibly. Nothing needs to be undone. If anything, it needs more.
BTW - he has a NA 996 also, so if he wants to drive a more stock one, he can drive that one.

AdriSciontC
05-09-2010, 06:43 PM
I practically jumped out of my skin. lol

I'm pretty sure the entire parking lot ducked when it happened LOL