PDA

View Full Version : Sports LOL Raiders cut Russell, but really, should russell even care?

VIP Style
05-06-2010, 05:15 PM
really, can any of you blame jamarcus? he has all this money throwed at him for absolutely nothing. he doesnt have to take another hit a day in his life. All he has to do is make smart investments, business decisions and just live. I would have did the same thing, I aint mad at him at all.

HypnoToad
05-06-2010, 05:23 PM
He is the biggest QB bust of all time right now,he was lazy as shit and unrespectful to the people that gave so much to him....I hope oakland can get as much money back from him as possible.

VIP Style
05-06-2010, 05:28 PM
He is the biggest QB bust of all time right now,he was lazy as shit and unrespectful to the people that gave so much to him....I hope oakland can get as much money back from him as possible.
I dont see the raiders getting anything back from him because he didnt do anything wrong to breach the terms of their contract.

cjhutch
05-06-2010, 09:46 PM
I have to disagree with you. He made a lot of money, but you have to have pride in what you do. There are other people who had their jobs on the line with him being QB. Even without that and if he didn't care you still have to represent yourself well as a man. To do what he did shows he is nothing but a quitter and not the kind of person I would want to be in business with. From what I have seen from Jamarcus he is not the smartest guy and appears to blow his money on jewelry and other material things. It's kind of a running joke out there in Cali. Evidence below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjDW37CIPh4

VIP Style
05-07-2010, 03:30 PM
From what I have seen from Jamarcus he is not the smartest guy and appears to blow his money on jewelry and other material things. It's kind of a running joke out there in Cali. Evidence below:

]
just because the man has the money to buy expensive things does not necessarily mean he is not smart for buying the jewelry, nice suits, etc. People always tend to write off the people with money as dumbasses just for purchasing lavish things. IMO if he can afford it, than why not? its his life, his money. I am pretty sure somebody has advised him with some of that 40+million he got.

cjhutch
05-07-2010, 08:15 PM
That is why in my post I put "appears to blow his money..." I don't know that for sure, but that is the way it looks. In addition have you ever heard the guy speak in public? It's painful. I just really remember when he announced he was going to the draft he mentioned he wanted to play for whoever had the top pick and pay him the most money. That should have been a sign right there for the Raiders.

Besides all of that I just don't see any dedication or discipline in the guy. Hopefully someone comes into his life that will have a real positive impact on him. He was blessed with immense talent and it's all going to waste. He has the opportunity now to join a team with no pressure on him to be the "savior" and learn how to be a NFL quarterback.

BanginJimmy
05-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Russell is an idiot, his money wont last long at all.

Other than that, he was never going to be an NFL QB and pretty much every team in the NFL knew that.

VIP Style
05-09-2010, 02:46 PM
with that being said, it is so hard to believe that he was able to make all that money for absolutely nothing. he doesnt even have a winning record.
Russell is an idiot, his money wont last long at all.

Other than that, he was never going to be an NFL QB and pretty much every team in the NFL knew that.

browningboy7
05-18-2010, 08:37 PM

No, That would definitely be Ryan Leaf.

HypnoToad
05-19-2010, 01:51 AM
No, That would definitely be Ryan Leaf.

idk,when i was watching espn they were saying by stats he was worse...but it doesnt matter both were busts.