PDA

View Full Version : My 929 UPDATE

Siean
05-06-2010, 02:48 PM
So I just posted my car for sale on craigslist and I'm already getting calls. Hopefully I'll be able to get another car and be among you guys soon. I'm looking to by a car for no more that $1700. So if anyone know anyone that is selling a car that I can work on, let me know.

C.Smock
05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
ill be on the look out man!

Andrewl125
05-13-2010, 05:01 PM
1992 Honda Prelude Si (H23A)

The car is a little rough on the looks but the frame is straight and there is only 1 major dent on the driver side lower quarter panel. This was my DD for a few years till I got the Z. The chasis has 200k miles but the motor was swapped about 2 years ago by Carey Paul Honda with a 95 JDM H23 motor. They claim it only had 40k miles on it when they got it. It also has a AEM V2 Intake and an aftermarket headunit. Everything except the cruise control works. I also got a new set of front brake pads that I'll give you. Oh I also have a second set of rims I'll throw in for free, 2 of them have good tires. One rim does have a crack in it and will cost about $150 to fix. Oh and I was getting 30+ mpg when I was driving it.

The Oil pan is leaking and so is the valve cover and I have the gaskets for both just too lazy to fix it. The car runs like a muthafucka and I hate to see it go but I want to invest in my Z.

All this car needs is a little love to bring her back to her full glory and unfortunately my love is for my Z right now.

I am asking $1500 for it and I am kinda firm on that price. PM me or call/text me at (678) 756-7697. I am local (Lawrenceville) so you can see it anytime after 7pm Mon - Fri and anytime on the weekends.