PDA

View Full Version : I thought this was BS

Bajjani
05-06-2010, 01:01 PM
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Students-Wearing-American-Flag-Shirts-Sent-Home-92945969.html

Kids got kicked out for the day with the threat of suspension for wearing american colors/flags on Cinco de Mayo and then Mexican students said it was rude of them.

I personally, think its bullshit. In no way shape or form is that disrespectful. Also, this is America, telling students not to wear American colors on ANY day is bullshit, IMO.

oneSLOWex
05-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Thats bullshit right there....kicking them out for wearing the flag of the country they live in? HAHAHAH WOW. Also, isnt Cinco de Mayo the celebration of Mexico's independence from France? Do people in Mexico even celebrate it? To me its just like St Patricks day for Americans where everyone uses it as an excuse to get drunk as fuck on a day they wouldn't normally do so.

AnthonyF
05-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Wow...pretty pathetic. I don't even know what to say.

-Ant.

ISAtlanta300
05-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Also, isnt Cinco de Mayo the celebration of Mexico's independence from France? Do people in Mexico even celebrate it? .

No, and that is the most absurd thing. Most mexicans don't even 'celebrate' Cinco the Mayo. They just celebrate the money coming in from the sale of Margaritas and tequila shots.

FYI, Cinco de Mayo is to commemorate the mexican army's triumph over the french army at the battle of puebla. Mexico's Independence (from SPAIN) is celebrated on September 16th......

So those mexican 'complaining' would be like Irish kids complaining on St. Patricks day. Even then, they would need to be kicked in the nuts for even complaining about anything....

EG_Ryder
05-06-2010, 01:59 PM
wow thats fucked up, somebody should get fired...Its pretty funny though that a lot of the mexicans complaining were wearing red white and blue too

Bajjani
05-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Man, I have no problem with any foreigners as a group but fuck those Mexican kids acting like someone set their flag on fire

oneSLOWex
05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Man, I have no problem with any foreigners as a group but fuck those Mexican kids acting like someone set their flag on fire

Its just stupid fucks trying to get attention.

ShooterMcGavin
05-06-2010, 08:53 PM
what you expect from kommifornia?

YoTa_BoX
05-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Just how PC is this nation going to get? I mean, yes i know this happened in Cali, but seriously, you see this kind of shit happening all over the country, and it is pure bullshit.

Paul
05-07-2010, 03:47 PM
bahhhhhhhhh you got to fucking love the USA... sorry you can't wear an american flag tshirt yet you can jump the boarder, get welfare/medicad and expect rights American citizens don't even have.

§treet_§peed
05-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Fuck them. They are in America, not Mexico. If they don't like kids wearing the American colors, then they need to go back to Mexico. I'm not racist by no means, but we are in America here. Hell, I could say that rap or any type of music is offensive to me. But, I try to be open and listen to a little of everything. Anyways, the point is tuff shit, deal with it. But, I do smell a law suit coming. If the parents have any brains at all of course...

§treet_§peed
05-07-2010, 07:19 PM
O and no offense, but I bet the teacher and/or the principal was Mexican.

Glade
05-07-2010, 09:04 PM
bahhhhhhhhh you got to fucking love the USA... sorry you can't wear an american flag tshirt yet you can jump the boarder, get welfare/medicad and expect rights American citizens don't even have.
this

98blackcivic
05-07-2010, 09:54 PM
good one!
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/George_Bush_LOL.jpg

98blackcivic
05-07-2010, 09:56 PM
in america..we only speak american

Brian*
05-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Complete BULL SHIT!! What the FUCK is America coming to?

CRXdelsol
06-25-2010, 03:14 PM
this thread is nothing but racism !

RL...
06-25-2010, 03:17 PM
you should be allowed to wear shirts representing any flag of any nation...whether it's japan, brazil, but especially america wtf....

Friggintitsman
06-25-2010, 03:18 PM
Did you guys ever think of the context the kid wore the shirt in? Maybe he was a white supremacists or maybe he deliberately did it to piss people off. That would actually be grounds for suspension. Not trying to stand up for whiny PC bleeding hearts, but you probably didn't get the whole story.

oneSLOWex
06-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Did you guys ever think of the context the kid wore the shirt in? Maybe he was a white supremacists or maybe he deliberately did it to piss people off. That would actually be grounds for suspension. Not trying to stand up for whiny PC bleeding hearts, but you probably didn't get the whole story.

Who cares if there was some other reasoning behind it? As long as hes not running around talking shit to them theres nothing wrong with it. So hes proud of where hes from...I see flags from other countries on cars and shit everyday and it doesn't mean shit to me. Its good that people are proud of where they are from.

Friggintitsman
06-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Who cares if there was some other reasoning behind it? As long as hes not running around talking shit to them theres nothing wrong with it. So hes proud of where hes from...I see flags from other countries on cars and shit everyday and it doesn't mean shit to me. Its good that people are proud of where they are from.

If I went into a church with this shirt (which is a deicide shirt) on to deliberately piss you off . How would you react? Maybe I'm a proud Satanist. Or maybe I think religion is evil. The fact is if he did it just to piss people off then he is out of line. You don't know what kind of person he is.
http://zanda77.altervista.org/_altervista_ht/Deicide_Once_Upon_The_Cross.bmp

Friggintitsman
06-25-2010, 03:33 PM
lol I take it a mod didn't like that at all. I rest my case.

oneSLOWex
06-25-2010, 03:34 PM
If I went into a church with this shirt (which is a deicide shirt) on to deliberately piss you off . How would you react? Maybe I'm a proud Satanist. Or maybe I think religion is evil. The fact is if he did it just to piss people off then he is out of line. You don't know what kind of person he is.
http://zanda77.altervista.org/_altervista_ht/Deicide_Once_Upon_The_Cross.bmp

This isn't about anything else except the fact that they wore American flag shirts....in America. There were no words on the shirts and it doesn't say anything about them running around trying to start trouble.

Friggintitsman
06-25-2010, 03:53 PM
This isn't about anything else except the fact that they wore American flag shirts....in America. There were no words on the shirts and it doesn't say anything about them running around trying to start trouble.

You are obviously not getting the point. Okay let me break it down for you. If someone wears an article of clothing in the context to cause disruption then it could be considered wrong. Maybe he has a history of starting shit with Mexican people. Or anyone in general. If not I totally agree with everyone else. I'm just saying that you may not know the whole story.

Reaper
06-25-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm getting so sick of this crap...apparently it's a crime to be an American and like it in AMERICA...If you have a problem with this country go back to where you came from(if you even came from somewhere else).

Total_Blender
06-30-2010, 10:44 AM
In a school it doesn't matter what you like as a student. You are there to learn the minimum curriculum that the state requires and do so in a manner that is not disruptive to the other students or the order of the classroom. If you sing the star spangled banner while the teacher is trying to teach your dumb ass thats disruptive behavior. It doesn't matter how "patriotic" or whatever .

Typical conservative sentimental bullshit. God forbid you numbnuts ever view a situation in context.

skacore
06-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Commies in here.