PDA

View Full Version : Douch Bag i Text'd by accident

00CelicaGT
05-05-2010, 10:37 PM
So tonight i was at dinner with a co-worker of mine and his son that plays on my 12yo travel ball team. i recieved a funny text message from a friend of mine and forward the message to a few friends to keep the laugh going. well i forgot that my best frien d that lives in Orlando changed his #, some randon dude gets the text. he call me right away and starts asking who i was, like i just text his girl friends phone asking her to fuck. i told the guy to clam down it was a mistake and i had the wrong #. at that point he proceeds to act like a hard ass, so i told him to stop bitching and loose my # and i hung up.

this is when the fun began. this dumb ass sends me a text and i figured i would fuck wit him just for fun. (fyi this is going to be typed the exact way he sent his messages and the exact way i sent mine)

Him: U a ig nant georgia boy..

Me: The correct spelling is ignorant... Dumb FUCK!
Obviously you're the "ig nant" Florida boy..

Him: Lemme git sum dat smokin head cuz u sound gay nigga and i love get n head from country niggas like u... wats up bae u want me 2 send 4 u ?

at this point im like wow this is going to be too easy...

me: Lol u say i sound gay but u want head from a guy. the part that really gives it away that ur a fag, wat it kills me is that u know im a guy. lol
also not only are u admitting to a stanger ur a fag, ur also proving how illerate u are.

Him: So iz that a yes boo ?

Me: Lol. i knew Florida was known for having a lot of proud fags, but i didnt think yall were bold enough 2 send a plane ticket 2 someone who text the wrong #.

Him: Now u know nigga...so r u go lemme send 4 u or wat ?

Me: Thanx but no thanx. im sure ur a nice guy and most fags are but i like bitches wit a pussy between their legs, not some dude that wishes he had a pussy.

Him: no repsonse

Me: Hey bro i got a question for u and dont take offense 2 it. how upset was ur mom when u told her that u like 2 choke on a mans cock?

Him: no response again.

Me: she probably wasnt too upset since she love it too, now yall can share a mother - son bond.

Him: U u really think u say n sumthin dont u ? Game ova punk ill Holla..

Me: Hey bro i was just asking a question, if u and ur mom like choking on cock thats yall business. speaking of choking on cocks, ill be in Orlando in 2weeks wats ur mom's #

Him: no response

this may not be the most entertaining story but i figured id post his # for all u boys and girls that like to stay up late on IA surfing the whoreslounge. (407) 394-6159

-EnVus-
05-05-2010, 10:42 PM
lame

Okie_doke.
05-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Catnip
05-05-2010, 10:54 PM
One night when I was drunk with the MCE people at SDR, I called Autumn's roommate's dad and started talking shit. LOL. It's better than texting.

loverboy_gnd
05-05-2010, 10:58 PM
after his second text i woulda jus added him to the BLOCK list, everything that followed was highly unnecessary, funny... but unnecessary

e30pwr
05-05-2010, 11:03 PM
i'm tempted to blow the phone up, but checkers calls my name.

quickdodgeŽ
05-06-2010, 12:21 AM
lame

I agree. This was completely stupid. Later, QD.

5speed
05-06-2010, 12:31 AM
I laughed....just a little.

CHRISNITTOLO
05-06-2010, 12:43 AM
That post was kinda like working at FedEx, too much labor for the amount of pay. You did all that typing and didn't get much out of it.

I LIL'D. (laughed inside lightly)

Elbow
05-06-2010, 07:18 AM
It started off with a chance for potential, then just turned into a complete game of middle school name calling.

Plus Florida > Georgia...there isn't even a slight comparison.

Elbow
05-06-2010, 07:20 AM
That post was kinda like working at FedEx, too much labor for the amount of pay. You did all that typing and didn't get much out of it.

I LIL'D. (laughed inside lightly)

This post is retarded too. If you don't like a job, don't be a crying bitch about it, you work, it's WORK, it's not come play and we will pay you. If you don't like it (if you've ever even really worked for them) then quit moron, tons of other people would gladly take a spot where you are and be thankful for it.

Plus working for FedEx is a GOOD thing, it's a great company to work for that offers a chance to really move up for those actual workers, not the lazy kids who don't want to do shit.

CHRISNITTOLO
05-06-2010, 07:43 AM
This post is retarded too. If you don't like a job, don't be a crying bitch about it, you work, it's WORK, it's not come play and we will pay you. If you don't like it (if you've ever even really worked for them) then quit moron, tons of other people would gladly take a spot where you are and be thankful for it.

Plus working for FedEx is a GOOD thing, it's a great company to work for that offers a chance to really move up for those actual workers, not the lazy kids who don't want to do shit.

Yeah, I worked there. 400 boxes an hour load, 1000 box an hour unload. Not fun. BTW, it's all by hand.

quickdodgeŽ
05-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Yeah, I worked there. 400 boxes an hour load, 1000 box an hour unload. Not fun. BTW, it's all by hand.

So what's that got to do with having a job? Work wasn't designed to be fun. If it so happens to be, then that's just an added bonus. Receiving a paycheck is the reward for doing work. Or would you rather have your workplace make your job fun and they keep the money? Fucking children these days are so lazy and want everything handed to them. "Oh, we don't have robots to do this for us?" "We have to use our hands?" That's plain bullshit. Later, QD.

Elbow
05-06-2010, 08:58 AM

All by hand versus what? You pushing a button? You sound like a crying teenage girl that got dirt on her. It's WORK, it's HARD work, it's WORTH IT. You don't get paid THAT bad and you have a chance to move up. Where do you work now? McDonalds?

EG_Ryder
05-06-2010, 10:25 AM
i agree with them^ Fedex is pretty good money for what you do. If you want a job that's fun but pays shit then go work at a movie theater or Six Flags or something

00CelicaGT
05-06-2010, 10:44 AM
this may not be the most entertaining story but i figured id post his # for all u boys and girls that like to stay up late on IA surfing the whoreslounge. (407) 394-6159

I guess everyone missed that last sentance

quickdodgeŽ
05-06-2010, 10:49 AM

I didn't. Later, QD.

00CelicaGT
05-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Of course not, you're QD...

Elbow
05-06-2010, 02:35 PM

I didn't either. Plus why would I want to annoy someone I don't know? Prank calls and stuff was cool when I was in elementary.