PDA

View Full Version : Music Jeezy/Cannon Trap or Die 2

Fast Shadow
05-05-2010, 03:50 AM
http://stillthaillest.blogspot.com/2010/05/don-cannon-young-jeezy-trap-or-die-2.html

Hmmmm...

ItsBlack
05-05-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm hearing from many people this mixtape sucks. And I'm not surprised.. Jeezy ran out of clever things to say 3 years ago

e30pwr
05-05-2010, 07:45 AM
the beats, are catchy, i'l come back when i've listened to the lyrics, i'll put money he's solid out to the more gucci-type lyrics.

cjhutch
05-05-2010, 10:22 PM
the beats, are catchy, i'l come back when i've listened to the lyrics, i'll put money he's solid out to the more gucci-type lyrics.

You were pretty much spot on with that. The Clipse killed it on "Ill'in."
Example from Pusha T:
"Tell Hova don't pass the crown so soon, unless he got a crown for every writer in the room/ it's too many spirits on these ghost written tunes, so you can't crown the heir until you seance the room."

For those not aware, he's taking shots at Wayne.

5speed
05-06-2010, 12:04 AM
I'm hearing from many people this mixtape sucks. And I'm not surprised.. Jeezy ran out of clever things to say 3 years ago

I completely agree. I used to be a fan, but I can't really say that anymore.

e30pwr
05-06-2010, 12:11 AM
I completely agree. I used to be a fan, but I can't really say that anymore.

yeah, i'm not a fan of this album/mixtape really. its kinda sad to see people sell out to the media/money rap, but whatever. just means we gotta find new artists.

quickdodgeŽ
05-06-2010, 12:15 AM
. Jeezy ran out of clever things to say 3 years ago

I didn't know he had clever things to say then, lolol. Later, QD.

5speed
05-06-2010, 12:26 AM
I didn't know he had clever things to say then, lolol. Later, QD.

He did. They weren't mind blowing but they were good.

Fast Shadow
05-06-2010, 12:35 AM
Not sure how much I like these tracks as a whole, but I like Cannon's beats. He uses his tags way too much, though.

quickdodgeŽ
05-06-2010, 12:45 AM
He did. They weren't mind blowing but they were good.

Lolol. I can't stand this dude. He and GM both are just horrible sounding. Too bad the DOC can't give them what's wrong with him, lolol. Later, QD.

Demsum
05-06-2010, 01:23 AM
I think the problem is Jeezy's flow doesn't change throughout the whole thing. Combine that with the fact that some of the beats sound very similar, and 22 tracks later you are tired of hearing it. I really like about half of this mixtape. When taken in small doses it sounds really good.

5speed
05-06-2010, 01:27 AM
I think the problem is Jeezy's flow doesn't change throughout the whole thing. Combine that with the fact that some of the beats sound very similar, and 22 tracks later you are tired of hearing it. I really like about half of this mixtape. When taken in small doses it sounds really good.

Thats my problem with him. He is mono-everything. His voice is what I liked at first. He sounds aggressive. That whole mono-flow shit got on my nerves.

quickdodgeŽ
05-06-2010, 01:53 AM
He is mono-everything. His voice is what I liked at first. He sounds aggressive.

His voice is what made me dislike him so much, lolol. And to me, he doesn't sound aggressive at all. He sounds like he's straining to get the words out. Like he's trying too hard. Later, QD.

5speed
05-06-2010, 10:15 AM
I understand what you mean, but he actually talks like that too. He just has a raspy voice.