PDA

View Full Version : Things like this make me wonder...

quickdodge®
03-30-2005, 08:09 PM
quite a few things. First and foremost being Why? I don't think I will ever understand this mentality. Reading through this, I think, what is this? It makes me wonder if I know anyone that is like this.....secretly. I wonder if a few people on IA are closet people. I don't know. I just get to thinking. I know it will always exist, but still.... What do you think. Later, QD. (www.whiterevolution.com)

FrnkPwrs
03-31-2005, 07:22 AM
Thats the thing though. People keep it undercover. But if you ask certain people, things like this never exist. Life is just peachy, and when you raise up examples such as yours they toss it to the side and say that its just one one person out of millions. But I wonder how many hits a month that person gets from people who feel the exact same as him...

uncle_el
03-31-2005, 08:13 AM
gotta love the 1st amendment. the site has the right to exist, and the person or persons can write whatever's on his/her/their mind... but it just shows the absolute ignorance that still exists in this country.

i too have my suspicions of people i deal with in person, and a few people on this board.

i tried to read the whole front page, and ran into this:

Johnnie Cochran, R.I.H.
(Rot In Hell)

The only problem is that he’s already so black, the devil won’t know when to turn him on the spit. Apparently he died of a brain tumor. The initial CT scans showed a foreign object roughly the size of a golf ball inside his cranium. Based on that report, Doctors assumed that it was just a typically-sized African American brain. However, as it grew to near human-sized proportions, they became alarmed. Now, the defender of O.J. Simpson is just as dead as Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. It’s about time.

there are so many things written in this small paragraph that are appalling, that i'll just stop here.

Jaimecbr900
03-31-2005, 11:54 AM
You have to remember that just like Uncle El mentioned, the 1st amendment gives nut jobs like that their right to say what ever comes into their nutty pea brain. Unfortunately sometimes, we have to take the good with the bad and take it upon ourselves to teach those we can teach what is right and what is wrong.

There will always be racism. It's not just an American tradition. It happens all over the world too. What do you think Hitler was? What about extremists like Ossamah? He only wants an Islamic world. Those guys are racists just the same, except at a much grander scale.

Unfortunately, we can't root out racism by using it as an excuse. We can only change the tide by teaching, again those we CAN teach, what is right and what is wrong. Eventually, the more "right" will replace the more "wrong" to enough of an extent that everyone can co-exist and get along enough to have a decent life.

There is no way to ever stop racism. Racists have babies just like non-racists do. They will continue to propagate their circle of life. Again, the only way to turn that tide around is to teach the ones we can what is right.

speedracer41
04-15-2005, 12:30 PM
I think be bigger problem is the amount of ignorance in society. The reason it is kept a secret is that it is not acceptable by most standards. That being said, you are not going to be able to change peoples minds when they are thinking small mindedly.

Sport1.3
04-18-2005, 12:13 PM
OMG that shit makes me sick!

chuck
04-18-2005, 05:33 PM
you guys should see the front gates at danny carvers house (the head idiot of the kkk, formerly of oakwood ga), he's got huge rebel flags all over and statues of white people peeing on black and hispanic people...we were actually talking about it at school today. if you think thats sad you should hear his answering machiene...

Jaimecbr900
04-20-2005, 02:43 PM
you guys should see the front gates at danny carvers house (the head idiot of the kkk, formerly of oakwood ga), he's got huge rebel flags all over and statues of white people peeing on black and hispanic people...we were actually talking about it at school today. if you think thats sad you should hear his answering machiene...

That's just sad.

Brett
04-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Amazing how in the times we live in, this shit still goes on

DrivenMind
04-21-2005, 11:55 PM
eh... it's definately multi-racial though...

Stupid rednecks (especially in Ga) running around hating people for the color of their skin, just causes racist african american people to hate whites with even more fervor.

at my school if two kids of differnt ethnicitys get into a fight, the white kid will ALWAYS loose. simply put there no such thing as a "fight between individuals" if it's between two differently raced individuals.

I've seen atleast 10 white kids get their rear (civil forum) beat because they got into a fight with a kid of a different race.

meanwhile you have the ignorant white kids that thing being racist and southern is the new trendy thing to do...

blah blah oh well

Hulud
04-22-2005, 12:11 AM

Stupid rednecks (especially in Ga) running around hating people for the color of their skin, just causes racist african american people to hate whites with even more fervor.

at my school if two kids of differnt ethnicitys get into a fight, the white kid will ALWAYS loose. simply put there no such thing as a "fight between individuals" if it's between two differently raced individuals.

I've seen atleast 10 white kids get their rear (civil forum) beat because they got into a fight with a kid of a different race.

meanwhile you have the ignorant white kids that thing being racist and southern is the new trendy thing to do...

blah blah oh well
fuck racists

DrivenMind
04-22-2005, 01:46 AM
fuck racists

nuff said.

Kevykev
04-23-2005, 08:49 AM
People are more prejudice now than all out racist, they just have a set of biases when it comes to certain races do to lack of exposure and/or positive interaction between a selected race.

I tell you one thing though, when it comes to an individual's judgement of another race, lots of factors/variables come into play such as Family Values,exposure to other races, experiences with other races, biases, ignorance etc.

I have a black friend that doesn't really care for white people as he said, do to some negative experiences he's had with that particular race in particular situation. He got let go from a job that involved laying tile and replaced with a white guy. Anyway i had to drop some knowledge on this guy because he thought his seperation was due to his race. I asked him "how are you sure, the let you go because of your race," "how do you know that they just didn't find a more experieced person that would increase production for their business?" I basically had him seeing things from a different perspective; and that in itself is exactly what keeps prejudice alive- the LACK of a different perspective- AKA Ignorance

Some people have a brick wall up when exposed to a situation when they have to deal with another race. This wall enables them to continue that ingnorance because no matter how that experience goes, they will still have that bias. Until that barrier is eliminated, individuals will continue to have prejudices.

Now when seperate races both have this wall, you better believe that no progress or acceptance will be made.

**In summary, it is simply human nature to have prejudice against something that is dissimilar to yourself (at least in appearance) if we were all one straight color we would be seperated by height.

SaraX5
04-24-2005, 01:33 AM
ugh... that makes me sick. I totally hear u guys. Im middle eastern and after 9/11 I seriously became sick to my stomach about some of the ignorant ass remarks I'd hear about Middle Easterners/arabs & muslims. Even at school, where you think people would be a little educated would sit there and make judgements and remarks about how middle easterners "all hate americans" or how "they're all extremists" and they'd think they knew what the Quran says and make up shit like "yea Muslims are supposed to kill anyone who isnt a muslim" and you can't inform everyone you come across and that just frustrates me soo bad cus I try to and it seems like its getting me nowhere What pisses me off even more is that when people find out I am middle eastern they're like "oh well you don't look it" or "well you dont act like them" ummm... "THEM" what the hell is that supposed to mean?
I'm soo sick of hearing these stupid ass stereo types just cus of some insane fuckers that happened to be Middle Eastern. geez... not all middle easterners are insane extremists just those ones that happened to set a bad image for all Middle easterners. :mad:

mp5o
04-24-2005, 02:52 AM
Yea... Being asian in a 80% white 9% black 9% hispanic 2%other school is a bitch too. Walking down the hall and you hear a whisper "chink"... Every day? Thats just wrong. I admit... I do have a problem with SOME white people... BUT, the same goes for SOME asians, SOME hispanics, SOME blacks. Being a minority has its downsides.

quickdodge®
04-24-2005, 07:23 AM
^^^ I am agreement with the SaraX5 and mp5o. I also share your burden. To an extent. To the white supremacists, I have probably commited the ultimate "sin." I am white and have children by a white girl, a black girl and an Asian girl, thus helping put the "white population in the minority in the near future." So? I've heard the comments. I am hated just as much as you(if not more by some) for interacting and pro-creating with a minority. Oh, and I have also "been with" Hispanic females. As long as we're still human. As long as still breathe. As long as we still exist. \

Kevy Kev is right. It seems almost as if racism is as alive now as it was back in the day. With the problems with that came with 9/11, it just made it worse for other races. At the same time feeding the racists more food to use as "proof" that white America should be the only race. Even if whites were the only ones around, it would be dull and boring. I like a colorful life. Later, QD.

FrnkPwrs
04-24-2005, 10:25 AM

...at my school if two kids of differnt ethnicitys get into a fight, the white kid will ALWAYS loose. simply put there no such thing as a "fight between individuals" if it's between two differently raced individuals...

...I've seen atleast 10 white kids get their rear (civil forum) beat because they got into a fight with a kid of a different race...

Ive heard this before. I went from my highschool in Chicago where you could count the total white student on your two hands to Collins Hill in Suwanee, where i seen more white people in one week than I had my entire life. Literally. Just because extra people jump into a fight doesnt mean its a race thing. Because Ive watched people get jumped when it was 2 asians fighting, 2 black people fighting, 2 aligators fighting.

There is something about highschool students fighting that makes their friends want to jump in. Not saying its impossible for it to be racially motivated, but in highschool a lot of kids jump into other fights. Now something racist would be schools like Collins Hill and Duluth HS where if a black/hispanic/latin student gets into a fight with a white student, a good majority of the time the minority student is expelled and sent to panel for expulsion while the white student is simply inschool or out of school suspended a couple of days. Ever notice that?

Kevykev
04-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey man I love variety too. I'm west indian, I've dated black girls, one viet chick and currently date a caucasian.

Let me tell you there really is not a difference in race itself people only vary from individual to individual. That's what i've found out first hand.

FrnkPwrs
04-24-2005, 10:30 AM
I have a black friend that doesn't really care for white people as he said, do to some negative experiences he's had with that particular race in particular situation. He got let go from a job that involved laying tile and replaced with a white guy. Anyway i had to drop some knowledge on this guy because he thought his seperation was due to his race. I asked him "how are you sure, the let you go because of your race," "how do you know that they just didn't find a more experieced person that would increase production for their business?"

Dont you ahte when people do that? I have a friend that is mexican, only been in the US a couple years. He worked doing AC Install. He was always late, wasnt a very hard worker, etc. and he asked for some days off to finish probation community service and they gave it to him. He got back, and the word aroudn the workplace was that he was on probation and he said the job was being racist making it harder for him to work there, LOL. I had to explain to him long and hard that racism shouldnt be mixed with unprofessionalism

Kevykev
04-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Dont you ahte when people do that? I have a friend that is mexican, only been in the US a couple years. He worked doing AC Install. He was always late, wasnt a very hard worker, etc. and he asked for some days off to finish probation community service and they gave it to him. He got back, and the word aroudn the workplace was that he was on probation and he said the job was being racist making it harder for him to work there, LOL. I had to explain to him long and hard that racism shouldnt be mixed with unprofessionalism

I have the explanation right here frank:

People are always searching for an explanation. They will go with the most feasable one at the time. The one that makes most sense to them. If the race card needs to be pulled well, they pull it.

lack of a general perspective is what supports that action. Ignorance works both ways in "minorities" and "non-minorities"

chuck
04-24-2005, 01:35 PM
aight, before you guys start coming to any conclusions, my friend hector (spanish decnet of some sort) gave me this number, he says he calls it when he's like sitting around drinking with friends and they need a good laugh...to me this is just sad, this guy goes off on whites, blacks, hispanics and everything...it's pretty vulgar, i won't quote any of it but if you want you can call and listen for yourself, you might have to try 4 or 5 times before you get through...now THIS makes me wonder wtf is wrong with some people...like i said, this guy is the head idiot of the koo koo klan.
770-967-3479

quickdodge®
04-24-2005, 06:06 PM
currently date a caucasian.

You need to keep your goddamn hands off my white sisters. Later, QD.

Kevykev
04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
You need to keep your goddamn hands off my white sisters. Later, QD.

funny to the 4th power.

Bajjani
04-25-2005, 04:04 PM
ugh... that makes me sick. I totally hear u guys. Im middle eastern and after 9/11 I seriously became sick to my stomach about some of the ignorant ass remarks I'd hear about Middle Easterners/arabs & muslims. Even at school, where you think people would be a little educated would sit there and make judgements and remarks about how middle easterners "all hate americans" or how "they're all extremists" and they'd think they knew what the Quran says and make up shit like "yea Muslims are supposed to kill anyone who isnt a muslim" and you can't inform everyone you come across and that just frustrates me soo bad cus I try to and it seems like its getting me nowhere What pisses me off even more is that when people find out I am middle eastern they're like "oh well you don't look it" or "well you dont act like them" ummm... "THEM" what the hell is that supposed to mean?
I'm soo sick of hearing these stupid ass stereo types just cus of some insane fuckers that happened to be Middle Eastern. geez... not all middle easterners are insane extremists just those ones that happened to set a bad image for all Middle easterners. :mad:

I feel ya no this one. There is even an a person on here who kept telling me that we all deserve to die, we are all murderers and he even called me a towel head and a sand nigger. Well, being that I'm catholic, I don't see how I was called a towel head, and yea, but anyways I've been flamed in person and even on the net by people I don't know. So I feel ya on this one.

quickdodge®
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
That would be blurry vision. Asshole. Later, QD.

CLEAN-ASS-EK
04-27-2005, 08:04 PM
HEY SLOWDODGE® I TOOK MY GIRLY SIG OFF JUST FOR YOU. FAG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aMaZnAzN
04-27-2005, 09:08 PM
^^^^From what i have noticed in the last 1hr you my friend mr. clean ass ek are the biggest cunt i have ever seen......why are u trying to flame mr.quickdodge for asking you in a very friendly matter to remove your very nws sig??????c'mon man some of us actually have jobs not garage band dreams :)

quickdodge®
04-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Well. we won't have to worry about that now. BTW, thanks for backup, lolol. Later, QD.