PDA

View Full Version : LoL @ Homophobic dad

Bajjani
05-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Hah

AnthonyF
05-04-2010, 09:35 AM
So this is what we have come to these days? Parents and their kids don't have actual conversations anymore?

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
05-04-2010, 09:37 AM
LOL thats weak. His dad has to talk to him over facebook about his fruity ass friends?

Bajjani
05-04-2010, 09:37 AM
So this is what we have come to these days? Parents and their kids don't have actual conversations anymore?

-Ant.

My mom tried to friend me on facebook, I denied it.

MachNU
05-04-2010, 09:48 AM

-Ant.

dammit that was exactly what I was thinking! :lmao:

AnthonyF
05-04-2010, 09:58 AM
My mom tried to friend me on facebook, I denied it.hahahahahahah that's awesome.

dammit that was exactly what I was thinking! :lmao:
PLUS, parents wont lay a hand on their kid anymore. WTF? That's how this whole goth and "scene" shit happened. Hit that little fucker and maybe he won't turn into a salami smuggler.

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
05-04-2010, 10:00 AM
hahahahahahah that's awesome.

PLUS, parents wont lay a hand on their kid anymore. WTF? That's how this whole goth and "scene" shit happened. Hit that little fucker and maybe he won't turn into a salami smuggler.

-Ant.

LOL thats what Im sayin. It only took once for me to learn what not to do.

Bajjani
05-04-2010, 10:12 AM
I don't know about that, I got smacked on the butt once or twice but I never got spanked hard by my folks and I turned out just fine, tho I did get scared to death when my dad whipped out his fuckin thick ass leather belts.

oneSLOWex
05-04-2010, 10:22 AM
I don't know about that, I got smacked on the butt once or twice but I never got spanked hard by my folks and I turned out just fine, tho I did get scared to death when my dad whipped out his fuckin thick ass leather belts.

LOL same happened to me. Im not saying they beat me and I dont think Ant is either. Its just that most wont even do that now...

MachNU
05-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Fuck yall, I can recount many times were my dad firmly believe in Capital Punishment :lmao: hell I still remember what happened to my brother the first time he was arrested! :lmao:

Bajjani
05-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Fuck yall, I can recount many times were my dad firmly believe in Capital Punishment :lmao: hell I still remember what happened to my brother the first time he was arrested! :lmao:

Did your dad give you the chair or lethal injection? Or the old fashion forms of capital punishment?

MachNU
05-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Did your dad give you the chair or lethal injection? Or the old fashion forms of capital punishment?

lol smart ass! old fashion form. :lmao:

sirkus
05-04-2010, 10:53 AM
That is sad to have your parents talk to you on facebook. Soon there will be a Howtotalktoyourkidsaboutdrugsville.

I got the shit beat out of me when I was a kid (up until I was about 16).. I remember I used to get popped in the mouth a lot too. My sisters didn't get that treatment.. and now they both have kids and have been in and out of marriages, can't keep jobs. lol I turned out to be the good kid