PDA

View Full Version : Need help looking for a Car!!

RianTheBear
05-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Im looking for a Cheap Honda project that i can use as a daily driver while i save up for parts and such... i was looking into a EF hatch.. or 2nd gen CRX, but ill take any Honda as long as its 5speed with independent rear suspension.

BTW my price limit at the moment is about 1200$ for the car....

Barefoot
05-04-2010, 03:21 AM
try wtb and for sale sections.

kickboxer
05-19-2010, 10:41 PM
I have a 1991 Honda CRX Si that I bought for the same reason that I can't get the money to finish. It needs paint, a lil tlc on the factory skerts on one side it's very minor. It also needs a windshield, and I have the rear interior removed and don't have. It has a B18A1 eng. out of 93 teg. Trans as well. Of course it's manual. It has new plugs, correct fan, new core support, good door panels, and the seats are ok. It has a intake, header, HKS exh., Ractive coilovers, new hood, but all parts I said were new I bought of a friend so they're in good shape. It has aftermarket mtr. mts. not sure what brand but they're beefy aluminum. A Pr2 stock ecu. The battery is in the back and an aftermarket shifter. I planed on fixing the few minors, then putting traction bars, wheels, JDM parts, and a small T3/T4 turbo this fall, but bills have really hit me hard. I was gonna gut it out to shave weight and go with a carbon hatch with lexan windows but I would sell the car if your interested. I have a friend who's interested but he said if someone else wants it that it's up to me. I'll get pics if your interested, I am located in Cullman, Al which is about 45 min. north of Birmingham and the same from Huntsville. It's right off I-65. I would like to get $1,100 to 1,200 out of it but neg. My email is [email protected]. If I can be of any help let me know.

xero_xero
05-20-2010, 10:40 AM
there is a guyy in marrietta that has a good many hondas for sale. 678-910-1629, tell him Clayton sent you.