PDA

View Full Version : Chalk one up for the good guys!

Mchnhead2k5
05-03-2010, 10:26 PM
MODS, move this if necessary. Just wanted to put it here to let everyone know there is hope in getting your stuff back.

Chalk one up for the good guys. :yes::goodjob:

Taken from my TRDForums:

Originally Posted by DegreE View Post
Taken from http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7542157#post7542157

Stupid fuck...

The fact that all of it was captured on video made the whole situation 300% more epic.
I saw this and had to share with you guys lol

On a side note someone broke my window at my apt complex and tried to jack my stereo and corolla but failed. They probably freaked out once they realized the driver's side door didn't have a door handle on the inside.

oneSLOWex
05-03-2010, 10:28 PM
link doesnt work

-EnVus-
05-03-2010, 10:28 PM
^x2

Mchnhead2k5
05-03-2010, 10:38 PM
FIXED. :)

LokiSays
05-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Haha great to see a thief get caught.

G.C
05-04-2010, 01:15 AM
wow. who would ever expect a fat ugly fuck like that to be a thief.....

Allshow97
05-04-2010, 06:59 AM
wow. who would ever expect a fat ugly fuck like that to be a thief.....

Thieves come in all shapes and sizes, as well as gender ^_^

Shenanigans
05-04-2010, 08:44 AM
lolololol win! But the phrase "Sir, I'm. I'm not a bad person, like I go to church, I'm not a bad person." haha just cause you go to church doesn't mean your not a bad person lol. But yeah never would have guessed that guy would be a thief.

Seun
05-04-2010, 10:57 AM
nice, wished the police would of worked w/ me like that when I found out who stole my bros car.

Dachamp88
05-04-2010, 07:05 PM
well in a integra and in a civic...i made this for my teggy..listen n read.........well i tok off a door handle from a 4 door teggy rear door handle that doesnt have a key hole n i tok off my lock from inside my teggy so my doors dnt open unless i disactivte my alarm and i always put my alarm on high motion and always take out my steering wheel....sooooo...good luck thieves!!!!!!!! unless they tow it but theres a chance they gona get shot at cuz my wiindow is like right there!!! this go's for all IA people on here its a good thing cuz it wrks if anybody thinks it doenst wrk hit me a pm il send out more helps for yo not to get yours cars stolen!!

oneSLOWex
05-05-2010, 11:39 AM
well in a integra and in a civic...i made this for my teggy..listen n read.........well i tok off a door handle from a 4 door teggy rear door handle that doesnt have a key hole n i tok off my lock from inside my teggy so my doors dnt open unless i disactivte my alarm and i always put my alarm on high motion and always take out my steering wheel....sooooo...good luck thieves!!!!!!!! unless they tow it but theres a chance they gona get shot at cuz my wiindow is like right there!!! this go's for all IA people on here its a good thing cuz it wrks if anybody thinks it doenst wrk hit me a pm il send out more helps for yo not to get yours cars stolen!!

Still doesn't stop them from cutting the e-brake cable and pushing it down the street. Nothing is ever completely safe....but you have done more than most people have. Only bad thing about your situation is when that alarm fails or the remote dies you cant get into your car.