PDA

View Full Version : Gaming MW2 PS3 Stimulus Package Tonight

Sol-Badguy
05-03-2010, 05:32 PM
So, the maps and such are finally coming to PS3 as of tonight/tomorrow.

Also, Double EXP starting tomorrow, and 3 new playlists.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/05/03/incoming-modern-warfare-2-stimulus-package-dlc-hits-psn-tomorrow/

ISAtlanta300
05-04-2010, 12:47 PM
... hmmm "double XP"..... slobber (licks fingers).......

Prestige, here I come....

Sir_Christopher
05-04-2010, 01:12 PM
your going to hate it for a while, just because no one knows the 3 maps unless they have played it on xbox, and prepair for CAMPERS EVERYWERE!!!!!

but when you learn the key places, you will enjoy it, you can even hide in a dog house!

oneSLOWex
05-04-2010, 02:19 PM
your going to hate it for a while, just because no one knows the 3 maps unless they have played it on xbox, and prepair for CAMPERS EVERYWERE!!!!!

but when you learn the key places, you will enjoy it, you can even hide in a dog house!

I have check out the new maps a bit on my brothers XBOX....no real experience on any of them though. Is it available for download yet? I hope so....for sure ready to play them tonight.

JDM onlyy
05-04-2010, 11:30 PM
I'm so ready, I'll have the sniping spots figured out within 2 days. hahaha

oneSLOWex
05-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Ahhhh got it last night and played for a couple hours just on the new maps part...LOVED IT. Got to play 2 new ones (one was the apartment and cant remember the other) and played overgrown too. Either people didnt play the original or forgot about it....but I got on top of that one house where you have to run across the wall and straight owned fools.

BanginJimmy
05-05-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm pissed cause they dont have the stimulus for HC TDM only. Just that random BS.

oneSLOWex
05-05-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm pissed cause they dont have the stimulus for HC TDM only. Just that random BS.

It will eventually be available for everything....atleast thats how it went on xbox

BanginJimmy
05-06-2010, 04:53 PM
they need to get that shit going quick. TDM and free for all are why people play that game, not S&D or sabotage.