PDA

View Full Version : Man....WTF

CeOTiO8
05-03-2010, 05:02 PM
To start off Georgia have some fucked up laws, well Cobb County I guess.... Saturday I went to meet Jordan(ReXy5709) to sell him A part, met him at my gas station not noticing that the cops was behind me after I got out the car.... Gave him my info like it was a normal traffic stop, sold Jordan the part so he can be on his way... Now the fucked up part, I notice the cop walk back to my car without any tickets in his hand... locked me up for driving on a suspended license :thinking:..... I never missed a court date and I went to court on the 29th and the clerk told me my license was valid... The cop told me it was suspended since the 20th of April.... Just got out of jail this morning, thanks to Marcos for picking me up :goodjob:..... But if a notice was not sent to my house about it, I should be ok right? I mean, I've been driving every day and had to get pulled over and arrested to find out... Fuck Georgia's law :2up: Hopefully the judge will realize it was a mistake with their system again, and dismiss the case... just had to vent BECAUSE THIS SOME BULL SHIT!!!!!!!:screwy::screwy:

CHRISNITTOLO
05-03-2010, 05:06 PM
That sucks. When I found out that my license was suspended, the court sent me a paper telling me the date it will be suspended. And if you don't have any written paper that the court told you that your license was not suspended, you probably wont get out of this. Good luck though, dude.

CeOTiO8
05-03-2010, 05:13 PM
That's the thing I never received a letter in the mail or nothing... and I went to court on the 29th of April and was told my L's was valid

CHRISNITTOLO
05-03-2010, 05:20 PM
That's the thing I never received a letter in the mail or nothing... and I went to court on the 29th of April and was told my L's was valid

Did they right anything out for you? If you don't have proof IDK how far you'll get.

allout13
05-03-2010, 09:02 PM
That blows. Nothing's worse than getting in trouble for something you didn't even know you were doing.
I hope it's just a mix up.

good luck, man

Doppelgänger
05-03-2010, 09:27 PM
court =/= Department of Driver's Services. duh.

98blackcivic
05-03-2010, 10:14 PM
u knew ur shit was suspended buddy like it really is
come on wake up

CeOTiO8
05-04-2010, 10:45 AM
That blows. Nothing's worse than getting in trouble for something you didn't even know you were doing.
I hope it's just a mix up.

good luck, man
Yea it is because the same thing happened to me with Alpharetta... But the judge DISMISSED IT because he seen that I signed in on that date....

court =/= Department of Driver's Services. duh.
Yea I gotta go tomorrow to figure out WTF happened....

u knew ur shit was suspended buddy like it really is
come on wake up
If I knew it was I wouldn't have stopped in the first place :goodjob: but real talk I had NO CLUE what so ever.... I mean like I said I went to court on the 29th and it was straight so......

Shift_2WIN
05-04-2010, 10:55 AM
GA FTL.....

HalfBaked
05-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Why don't you stop doing dumb shit to get tickets and arrested and just shut the fuck up instead.

Fucking whiny bitch.

I bet you like being in jail anyways because you're clearly a faggot using fucking colorful posts and shit.

CeOTiO8
05-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Why don't you stop doing dumb shit to get tickets and arrested and just shut the fuck up instead.

Fucking whiny bitch.

I bet you like being in jail anyways because you're clearly a faggot using fucking colorful posts and shit.

Funny how people love to talk shit and dont know what the fuck their TALKING ABOUT.... for one I been locked up twice in GA and been living here since 06.... BOTH for Georgia system's mistake..... So lick a pussy

HalfBaked
05-04-2010, 09:46 PM
So clearly you're fucking retarded.

I've been living in GA since 1984 and haven't been locked up once...Hmm. Funny how the system hasn't had a reason to fuck up and lock me up. Because I'm not out doing dumb shit.

Grow the fuck up faggot.

CeOTiO8
05-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Anyway........