PDA

View Full Version : So...who's the fucking idiot?

AnthonyF
05-03-2010, 10:58 AM
That removed the motorcycle discussion section and threw it into the General Tech? So, I guess we can talk about meets in here as well since there is no discussion forum for us anymore?

Went to Helen yesterday on the 09 GSXR, had a blast. Tryin my hardest to get that knee down. Damn it is intimidating. lol I scraped my Go Pro camera that is mounted on the side though. lol

-Ant.

Barefoot
05-03-2010, 11:17 AM
sweet

AnthonyF
05-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Not as sweet as dat ass....ZERO HOMO.

-Ant.

Barefoot
05-03-2010, 11:58 AM
lol yah yall need your own sections back.

quickdodgeŽ
05-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Someone else asked about that. I don't know what happened to it, but I'll see what I can do. Later, QD.

ftp
05-03-2010, 12:04 PM
all the shit on bsb aside, just focus on getting smooth and get your ass off the seat and it will happen. this was at deals gap about 4 years ago on a sv650 and i'm 5'5

Patterson
05-03-2010, 12:10 PM
i hit mine the 1st time ever on hwy 60 and man was it a blast. but no more since i have this tank in the shop

BLK JDM
05-03-2010, 12:31 PM
So you scraped the R6 rebuild and bought a GSXR?? What model?

AnthonyF
05-03-2010, 12:32 PM
lol yah yall need your own sections back.Y'all? Fuck you mean "y'all"?

Someone else asked about that. I don't know what happened to it, but I'll see what I can do. Later, QD.
Sweeeeet!

all the shit on bsb aside, just focus on getting smooth and get your ass off the seat and it will happen. this was at deals gap about 4 years ago on a sv650 and i'm 5'5
BSB aside? I don't have a problem with them. Just a bunch of old farts being lame. My boy told me he went riding with them on a dual sport and all they wanted to do is watch you crash, laugh and not help. Bunch of fucking losers.

I just need to get more comfortable with the tires.

i hit mine the 1st time ever on hwy 60 and man was it a blast. but no more since i have this tank in the shopYour ugly and your mom dresses u funny.

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-03-2010, 12:32 PM
So you scraped the R6 rebuild and bought a GSXR?? What model?

FUUCCCKKKKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go check my update puto. I have a few more parts at Millers Powder Coating that I need to pick up. My roommate has a 09 GSXR that i took to the mtns.

-Ant.

Patterson
05-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Your ugly and your mom dresses u funny.

-Ant.

thats it im coming to the A town and painting your dog. Clean your box you dirty whore

AnthonyF
05-04-2010, 07:18 AM
HAHA You clean ur box slut bag.

-Ant.

Patterson
05-04-2010, 07:29 AM
And just where the hell is your build thread? i can't find shit from the motorcycle section

AnthonyF
05-04-2010, 07:59 AM
It's not in the General Tech section. It's in here. if you posted in it, just click "view all subscribed threads"

-Ant.

sirkus
05-05-2010, 01:16 AM
We need the fucking motorcycle section back.. Mother fuckers...

But anyways.. I rode 60 from Dahlonega to Blue Ridge. That was a pretty kick ass ride. Can anyone map out some other kick ass rides? I want to know some scenic routes that are fun?

Patterson
05-05-2010, 06:00 AM
if you get to the top of 60 there is a road beside the gas station (128 maybe) its just as fun but some rocks. then you can loop back around to 400 somehow. lol i used to ride it every thursday night and weekends. maybe some of the locals can tell you the road names cause i suck at it.

Elbow
05-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Just drop down! It took me a week to start dragging my knee. I just quit thinking about it and popped off while turning harder into a corner.

Patterson
05-05-2010, 07:00 AM
I had an old guy tell me " see where your right ass cheek is? put your left one there" then as i got used to it i started moving back over onto the seat.

Elbow
05-05-2010, 09:10 AM
That's too much thought, just go balls out and just drop down. Just don't get back up on an exit too fast until the bike is straight again or a lot of the time you can get into some nasty stuff.

ftp
05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
thats how you wreck...your tryin to drop down only to drag a knee. Dragging is a by product of speed. I used to go thru a set of pucks in 2 weeks in the mtns. Now i have the sane set for a year. I am much quicker and only use my knee as a guide to how far over i am leaned...

ftp
05-05-2010, 02:33 PM
if you get to the top of 60 there is a road beside the gas station (128 maybe) its just as fun but some rocks. then you can loop back around to 400 somehow. lol i used to ride it every thursday night and weekends. maybe some of the locals can tell you the road names cause i suck at it.the best part of 60 is after the gas station...100+ mph sweepers ftw! Anyway, the road to the right is 180 or wolfpen gap and it dead ends into 129. turn right and go down 129 until you get to turners corner,hang a right and that dead ends into 60...thats the loop

sirkus
05-06-2010, 01:09 AM
the best part of 60 is after the gas station...100+ mph sweepers ftw! Anyway, the road to the right is 180 or wolfpen gap and it dead ends into 129. turn right and go down 129 until you get to turners corner,hang a right and that dead ends into 60...thats the loop

So the right at that gas station will put me on 180.. and take me to 129? But.. is this a twisty loop? :thinking:
I had some fun on 60 after 180 tho.. a LOT of good straights to open it up in.
129N will take me to the tail of the dragon/deals gap won't it? I'm too lazy to get on google earth right now :crazy:
I might have to test out this route Sunday though. Had a lot of fun on 60. Would love to do it again.. but I have to say.. WHY THE FUCK do people think it's ok to pass you in a turn?

Patterson
05-06-2010, 06:24 AM
thats how you wreck...your tryin to drop down only to drag a knee. Dragging is a by product of speed. I used to go thru a set of pucks in 2 weeks in the mtns. Now i have the sane set for a year. I am much quicker and only use my knee as a guide to how far over i am leaned...

that is how i over came the whole touching down fear/feel "i was 17-18yo". then i was able to stay more on the bike and focus back on the speed. Now i just joy ride so pucks last me forever, well untill they dry rot lol

So the right at that gas station will put me on 180.. and take me to 129? But.. is this a twisty loop? :thinking:
I had some fun on 60 after 180 tho.. a LOT of good straights to open it up in.
129N will take me to the tail of the dragon/deals gap won't it? I'm too lazy to get on google earth right now :crazy:
I might have to test out this route Sunday though. Had a lot of fun on 60. Would love to do it again.. but I have to say.. WHY THE FUCK do people think it's ok to pass you in a turn?

180 is twisty used to be rough road "cracks and rocks" last time i was there. but that was when they had just put a new top on 60 if that tells you how long its been. And yes the blue ridge side rocks for opening it up.

Elbow
05-06-2010, 06:43 AM
LOL at saying there were lots of good straights.

Who passed in a turn? A bike or car? If it was a car shoot them, I know cars easily outrun bikes up there but usually most bikes pull off and point cars by.

Blitanicle99
05-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Ive got a good group of guys to go with on Sundays... We usually ride in Canton and north of Canton.... Any ideas?

Anyone ever heard of the "Bluffs"? Its a great place to learn new stuff...