PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors NEW GUN LAWS PASSED!

DamnDisLaOsBoY
05-02-2010, 07:12 PM
I am slowly finding new updates daily on updated gun laws. Last week i did see on the news that the new law is that if you are a GFL holder, you can now have firearms in your vehicle on college/university and church/place of worship parking lots in your vehicle.

Anyone know of any other recently passed bills/laws? Please post if you do.

tdurr
05-02-2010, 08:01 PM
post links to the laws u find if you can.

Bacon
05-02-2010, 10:59 PM
That college thing is a grey line. Since majority of colleges have their own police systems, it's best to just leave it in the car.

DamnDisLaOsBoY
05-03-2010, 11:02 AM
post links to the laws u find if you can.

It was actually on the news.

DamnDisLaOsBoY
05-03-2010, 11:03 AM
That college thing is a grey line. Since majority of colleges have their own police systems, it's best to just leave it in the car.

yes, so far it is only allowing you to have it in your vehicle.

nchbrandon
05-04-2010, 05:24 PM
I have heard that the colleges/universities ect. Have a right to make that decision. Not sure though

Elbow
05-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Wow...what's next? You can carry assault rifles anywhere you like? What a joke.

patrick4588
05-05-2010, 02:25 PM
it is not law yet... it must be signed by the governor first. if he doesnt sign it, it becomes law in 40 days from passing. You can now carry in bars with owners permission. churches are still off limits. You can drink at a restaurant while carrying. Only allowed in car on campus. And no more public gathering law. And you have been able to carry assault rifles.... the law also changes your license from a GFL to a GWL and makes it legal to carry knives and other weapons. The law established that the new GWL will be similar to a drivers license in appearance with security provisions like holograms but they wont start issuing those until 2012. So until then it will still be a laminated paper, just with GWL instead of GFL on it. Current GFL's are still valid until expiration.

patrick4588
05-05-2010, 02:27 PM

why would removing restrictions on law abiding citizens cause issues? If someone wanted to commit a crime such as murder... then a misdeamonr possession charge is not a care to them. These laws only affect ppl who will abide by the law. you are stupid.

WickedIXMR
05-05-2010, 02:55 PM
why would removing restrictions on law abiding citizens cause issues? If someone wanted to commit a crime such as murder... then a misdeamonr possession charge is not a care to them. These laws only affect ppl who will abide by the law. you are stupid.

Don't even bother arguing with closed minded dumbasses like him. People don't understand that criminals will carry a gun no matter what the law is. Whether or not it is legal to carry on campus, there will still be those crazy fuckers like the guy at V-Tech shooting people for no reason. These laws that are removing restrictions, are only benefiting us good citizens, NOT the criminals because at the end of the day, the criminal will do whatever the fuck he or she wants, legal or not.

Elbow
05-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Well what about we make strict gun laws and don't allow people to carry outside of their car no matter what and put extreme security forces in public places?

Bacon
05-05-2010, 04:23 PM
How about people just don't carry on school grounds and let the sanctioned police dept do their job....even though they're not always around.

Elbow
05-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Works for me. What morons don't get it allowing guns to be there can make issues, sane people can snap, especially when they have a gun, it gives a false sense of power. It makes it that much easier.

Bacon
05-05-2010, 04:36 PM
And last I heard you can carry in a church anyways.

Elbow
05-05-2010, 06:31 PM
The real question....WHY would you need to carry a gun in a church or at school?

nchbrandon
05-06-2010, 11:10 AM
why would removing restrictions on law abiding citizens cause issues? If someone wanted to commit a crime such as murder... then a misdeamonr possession charge is not a care to them. These laws only affect ppl who will abide by the law. you are stupid.:

:goodjob::goodjob::yes::yes: reps to you SIR!

Big Baller
05-06-2010, 12:05 PM
The real question....WHY would you need to carry a gun in a church or at school?

What if one of those people had been carrying at Virginia Tech...do you think all of those people would have been killed or do you think maybe he would have been taken out. Gun laws don't keep criminals from carrying guns, it just lets law abiding citizens carry guns where ever they see fit.

People break into churches and schools and shoot people why wouldn't you want to be able to defend yourself while you are there.

If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.
-- The Dalai Lama

Big Baller
05-06-2010, 12:11 PM
A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
-- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

patrick4588
05-06-2010, 12:18 PM
i suggest you do a little research. there have been over 20 armed robberies on georgia tech in the last year; with multiple times the victim being shot. even after giving up what the criminal wanted. There were also a handful of shootings and robberies at a church. in fact, a group of men robbed the church during offering and then shot the pastor in the stomach. These are the reasons i want to protect myself. I personally have had to use my firearm before, and after that incident, do not ever want to be defenseless. Anything can happen, anytime. I will start carrying at designated times and areas when thieves and murderers start making appointments.

patrick4588
05-06-2010, 12:19 PM

good thing we have a bill of rights, not a bill of needs huh?

The Creeper
05-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Yea most people against this don't realize criminals that aren't allowed already to carry a gun do so anyways.

patrick4588
05-06-2010, 02:28 PM
with most ppl it takes a situation such as being robbed at gunpoint or shot at to realize it can happen to anyone. And then they take measures to protect themselves. I took a proactive approach and me and a friend are alive today because of it.

Elbow
05-06-2010, 02:47 PM
I've been robbed twice at gunpoint. So that's not the case.

patrick4588
05-06-2010, 02:50 PM
you have been robbed twice and gunpoint.... and still think that ppl shouldnt have guns or certain magical areas should be off limits for those licensed by the state to carry a firearm for self defense? What is the difference in carrying at walmart or on campus? That property line turns ordinarily responsible citizens into raging murderers? There is no magical force field that changes who i am or my need to be able to protect myself.

patrick4588
05-06-2010, 02:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0vyxgJLJVA

Elbow
05-06-2010, 03:19 PM
you have been robbed twice and gunpoint.... and still think that ppl shouldnt have guns or certain magical areas should be off limits for those licensed by the state to carry a firearm for self defense? What is the difference in carrying at walmart or on campus? That property line turns ordinarily responsible citizens into raging murderers? There is no magical force field that changes who i am or my need to be able to protect myself.

I wouldn't of pulled the gun out on the guy if there is already a gun pointed at me. Guns can turn SOME "ordinary" people into morons. Not many, but having a powerful tool in your pocket at a time when something serious happens can make someone screw up. There's not just normal non killing and raging murders, you can kill or shoot someone in a fight, you could get robbed and have your gun stolen, then a real criminal has your loaded weapon to do God knows what. YOU may not ever snap, doesn't mean a depressed kid that has never hurt anyone wouldn't when he finds his girlfriend sleeping with another man. I can understand having a gun in your home locked up, but carrying everywhere and looking like a scared little man leads to other issues.

Obviously no matter what people will take guns to kill wherever, but not allowing them wherever COULD lower the chances of other issues with them. Every little bit counts.

nchbrandon
05-06-2010, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't of pulled the gun out on the guy if there is already a gun pointed at me. Guns can turn SOME "ordinary" people into morons. Not many, but having a powerful tool in your pocket at a time when something serious happens can make someone screw up. There's not just normal non killing and raging murders, you can kill or shoot someone in a fight, you could get robbed and have your gun stolen, then a real criminal has your loaded weapon to do God knows what. YOU may not ever snap, doesn't mean a depressed kid that has never hurt anyone wouldn't when he finds his girlfriend sleeping with another man. I can understand having a gun in your home locked up, but carrying everywhere and looking like a scared little man leads to other issues.

Obviously no matter what people will take guns to kill wherever, but not allowing them wherever COULD lower the chances of other issues with them. Every little bit counts.

If some "depressed kid" wants to go shoot his girlfriend or if someone wants to go shoot up a college campus, they will do it regardless of the gun law... Murder is illegal isn't it?? But that doesn't stop them.... so why would a gun law that is meant to be for licensed carries stop them.?? These gun laws are passed so innocent people can defend themselves and others around them without having to worry about being thrown in jail for 20 yrs for saving lives. They are not passed so criminals can get away with carrying on campus and shoot whoever they please...

patrick4588
05-06-2010, 05:40 PM
in states where the numbers are tracked; as a whole, licensed gun owners have a lower crime rate than police officers do. there is always an exception and yes someone with a license may murder someone; but that doesnt mean that the other 300-400,000 license holders shouldnt be allowed to defend themselves at certain places. There are EXPONENTIALLY more self defense cases where a licensed individual has protected himself than murdered someone.

Jaimecbr900
05-06-2010, 06:21 PM

Try as I might I just can't remember when the last time you posted something positive or remotely intelligent. You seem to thrive on being the contrarian. Seems to me that you post things just to get your own rocks off instead of actually having an actual thought.

Let me ask you and the rest of the idiots who think that "gun laws" protect us:

1. Go look up the definition of a "CRIMINAL". I'll help you guys out a little. They are by definition NOT going to ABIDE by the LAW. HMMMMMMMMM, so let's waste our damn time drafting "laws" they are going to wipe their ass with in the first place........HMMMMMMMMM, I feel safer already. Since that piece of paper "law" is going to be a magic shield when some thug tries to mug my wife, mother, grandmother, or myself. Yep, I'm gonna hold it up and say, "Hey, you're a FELON and aren't SUPPOSED to carry a gun. Put that gun down young man and leave me alone. The LAW says you can't carry a gun, so you gotta put it down.....":rolleyes: Let's see just how far those "gun laws" HELP you when you NEED one to defend yourself. They weren't allowed to carry guns at Columbine or Virginia Tech either. How'd that work out? They both had your great campus police departments.

YOU keep your piece of paper as a magic shield, and I'll gladly keep my piece of steel as mine. Since you've been robbed twice and I NONE......guess yours is better than mine, huh? :jerkit:

2. Logic and solid research shows that criminals are MORE scared of being SHOT than going to jail. Think about that for a minute and let me know HOW restricting LAW ABIDING citizens is going to be a deterrent to "crime"? So you and the rest of the "gun laws work" fools want ONLY the criminals having guns? Gotcha. Great job.

3. It's uneducated people like you that perpetuate the myth that "guns kill people". No, you fools. PEOPLE kill people. The more you keep trying to live in a fantasy world, the more easy targets criminals have to pick from.

4. Wanna know something far more deadlier than a Licensed gun carrying citizen?......I'll give you a hint......you THINK you know about them, and you likely have a POS one.......yep, it's a CAR! CARS kill more people every day than guns ever do or will. Yet we voluntarily hand over the keys to a 3000 pound weapon to our own KIDS when we wouldn't ever dare hand them a handgun to walk out of the house with. How many 16 yr olds die on the roads every year racing and generally acting a fool? How many innocent people are killed by DUI drivers every day? You shoot a gun up in the air in your own backyard and you can get charged with a felony, yet you can be blato drunk and drive and you get a misdemeanor DUI. Which one do you think COULD kill more people? We make 16 yr olds, who don't know shit from shinola, drive through a few cones and around a quiet neighborhood street to deem them "capable" of driving a 3000 lb missile, yet morons like YOU want to worry about ME carrying my gun to dinner? :rolleyes:

All of you fools that think that "gun laws" protect you from harm have your head in the sand. To be honest, keep it there. Maybe YOU will make an easier target for criminals than me or my family will. Matter of fact, police can't even protect you unless they show up in time.....and considering how under staffed and over worked they are, then YOU sit there and wait on them to come to your rescue. I'll stick to a more proactive approach.

TIGERJC
05-06-2010, 08:28 PM

I see where you're coming from.
The problem I have with most of the pro gun people is that they want all these rights to carry all types of guns and wherever they please without mandating any type of training in order to gain that right.

I am a GFL holder, but I dont carry b/c I believe I would do more harm than good without no real training at this current time. I am actually attending a 3 day tactical shooting class in July, even then I dont know if I will carry until more training.

Truegiant
05-06-2010, 08:50 PM
This thread has some serious fucking morons in it.

TIGERJC
05-06-2010, 10:14 PM
This thread has some serious fucking morons in it.

happened when you posted in here

The Creeper
05-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Try as I might I just can't remember when the last time you posted something positive or remotely intelligent. You seem to thrive on being the contrarian. Seems to me that you post things just to get your own rocks off instead of actually having an actual thought.

1. Go look up the definition of a "CRIMINAL". I'll help you guys out a little. They are by definition NOT going to ABIDE by the LAW. HMMMMMMMMM, so let's waste our damn time drafting "laws" they are going to wipe their ass with in the first place........HMMMMMMMMM, I feel safer already. Since that piece of paper "law" is going to be a magic shield when some thug tries to mug my wife, mother, grandmother, or myself. Yep, I'm gonna hold it up and say, "Hey, you're a FELON and aren't SUPPOSED to carry a gun. Put that gun down young man and leave me alone. The LAW says you can't carry a gun, so you gotta put it down.....":rolleyes: Let's see just how far those "gun laws" HELP you when you NEED one to defend yourself. They weren't allowed to carry guns at Columbine or Virginia Tech either. How'd that work out? They both had your great campus police departments.

YOU keep your piece of paper as a magic shield, and I'll gladly keep my piece of steel as mine. Since you've been robbed twice and I NONE......guess yours is better than mine, huh? :jerkit:

2. Logic and solid research shows that criminals are MORE scared of being SHOT than going to jail. Think about that for a minute and let me know HOW restricting LAW ABIDING citizens is going to be a deterrent to "crime"? So you and the rest of the "gun laws work" fools want ONLY the criminals having guns? Gotcha. Great job.

3. It's uneducated people like you that perpetuate the myth that "guns kill people". No, you fools. PEOPLE kill people. The more you keep trying to live in a fantasy world, the more easy targets criminals have to pick from.

4. Wanna know something far more deadlier than a Licensed gun carrying citizen?......I'll give you a hint......you THINK you know about them, and you likely have a POS one.......yep, it's a CAR! CARS kill more people every day than guns ever do or will. Yet we voluntarily hand over the keys to a 3000 pound weapon to our own KIDS when we wouldn't ever dare hand them a handgun to walk out of the house with. How many 16 yr olds die on the roads every year racing and generally acting a fool? How many innocent people are killed by DUI drivers every day? You shoot a gun up in the air in your own backyard and you can get charged with a felony, yet you can be blato drunk and drive and you get a misdemeanor DUI. Which one do you think COULD kill more people? We make 16 yr olds, who don't know shit from shinola, drive through a few cones and around a quiet neighborhood street to deem them "capable" of driving a 3000 lb missile, yet morons like YOU want to worry about ME carrying my gun to dinner? :rolleyes:

All of you fools that think that "gun laws" protect you from harm have your head in the sand. To be honest, keep it there. Maybe YOU will make an easier target for criminals than me or my family will. Matter of fact, police can't even protect you unless they show up in time.....and considering how under staffed and over worked they are, then YOU sit there and wait on them to come to your rescue. I'll stick to a more proactive approach.

So how did that ass raping feel, Simon?

JDM onlyy
05-07-2010, 01:31 AM
The problem I have with most of the pro gun people is that they want all these rights to carry all types of guns and wherever they please without mandating any type of training in order to gain that right.

I am a GFL holder, but I dont carry b/c I believe I would do more harm than good without no real training at this current time. I am actually attending a 3 day tactical shooting class in July, even then I dont know if I will carry until more training.

I agree with this guy. I hardly ever do but this time I do, and he's right bout the negativity thing. I've never seen you post something positive or say something nice.

Jaimecbr900
05-07-2010, 10:18 AM

Ok, I'm going to bite. What kind of "harm" do you think you'll get into w/o any formal training?

ISAtlanta300
05-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Ok, I'm going to bite. What kind of "harm" do you think you'll get into w/o any formal training?

Not necessarily defending anti-gun laws, but I can see his point.

People react differently under stress. While ONE person may calmly wait for a window of opportunity to take a robber out, others may 'panic' and start shooting wild west style. A stray bullet can travel very far, and unless you are a crack shot, you would be more likely to kill an innocent bystander than the actual robber himself.....

Also, with Guns, some people will rely on it for security vs. their own common sense. They will take more risks because they will think "dark alley? the fuck do I care... I be having a gun, fool !!!!". You give two persons a gun. One may understand it's power and keep in concealed and only as a means of protection. The other will look for an opportunity to actually use it.

I am all for a law that protects the American's right to protect himself. I am all for concealed carrying. I just don't think we should have a line at the local gun license office spanning 10 blocks giving away permits without proper training and screening, while screaming "peeeermiiittts ! Get yo peeerrmmiiitss !! Buy one, get one for your kid free!".

Look how easy it is for anyone to get a gun. Even the Time Squares bomb guy was able to get one LEGALLY.... go figure......

TIGERJC
05-07-2010, 02:00 PM

People react differently under stress. While ONE person may calmly wait for a window of opportunity to take a robber out, others may 'panic' and start shooting wild west style. A stray bullet can travel very far, and unless you are a crack shot, you would be more likely to kill an innocent bystander than the actual robber himself.....

Also, with Guns, some people will rely on it for security vs. their own common sense. They will take more risks because they will think "dark alley? the fuck do I care... I be having a gun, fool !!!!". You give two persons a gun. One may understand it's power and keep in concealed and only as a means of protection. The other will look for an opportunity to actually use it.

I am all for a law that protects the American's right to protect himself. I am all for concealed carrying. I just don't think we should have a line at the local gun license office spanning 10 blocks giving away permits without proper training and screening, while screaming "peeeermiiittts ! Get yo peeerrmmiiitss !! Buy one, get one for your kid free!".

Look how easy it is for anyone to get a gun. Even the Time Squares bomb guy was able to get one LEGALLY.... go figure......

Took the words right out of my mouth

Truegiant
05-07-2010, 09:29 PM
happened when you posted in here

:screwy: You have no fucking clue.

tnomud
05-07-2010, 11:25 PM

Actually, I can pretty much carryin mine wherever I want, just like a handgun....

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Actually, I can pretty much carryin mine wherever I want, just like a handgun....

Well that's cool, except the bigger the gun the more people giggle at your insecurity levels. lol

Elbow
05-08-2010, 07:35 AM

I'm speaking my opinions.

You obviously don't really read or TRY to listen to what I'm saying.

I didn't get anything taken. One time it was in my high school and I was pretty sure he wouldn't shoot me plus he was way too close. A simple punch and grab easily fixed that and he got arrested. The other I had nothing to give. lol

You're retarded. I NEVER said that.

I know people kill people. You usually post smart posts on this forum and I have lost all respect, your true stupidity has just shown. I'm not going to bother explaining myself.

I quit replying because of your true level of stupidity. You don't read or listen you just post. I never said if we make laws crime will go down, I'm not even really speaking directly of criminals. Hell if it were up to me we'd be a STRICT country with lots of government power, more security in the streets, and harsher laws.

By opening up the chance to bring guns into other places, this DOES NOT MEAN criminals will say OH IT'S LEGAL TEE HEE, they will do whatever obviously the law does NOT matter. I'm saying people who may be unstable, easy to snap, etc. could snap with a weapon that if it were not on them that wouldn't happen. SIMPLE FUCKING IDEA. It's happened before. Half of you gun fanatics are too blind to see the downside to your little protection device. I agree with carrying a handgun in a car sometimes, on you, in your house, etc. I am not saying guns kill people. All I'm saying is by opening doors like this you can and will see an issue at some point. You know what it's like to have power, if a person gets extremely upset to the point they're boiling and they have a gun, they may pull it out to feel in power. However that person may be a good individual that may NOT have been carrying in that place if it were illegal because they don't want to commit a crime and they aren't a murderer. I don't see how you can't see what I'm saying.

As for laws, they DO help sometimes.

Saying cars kill people and stuff, NO SHIT. I never said guns shoot off themselves and kill people and we should ban any firearms did I? No.

Maybe you just haven't been around the amount of people I have, who knows? You just truly sound blind and flat out stupid with all that complete useless and ignorant bullshit you just wrote.

patrick4588
05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
^^^^ Your statements are based on irrational if statements. Someone may snap and shit happens, however that is a very rare case compared to how many times a firearm will be used for self defense. If 1 person gets killed by citizens carrying, but even 2 get saved; then it was for the better good. Statistically speaking, about 2 million self defense cases occur a year from law abiding gun toters. Not all of those were shootings, but just merely presenting the gun is enough to stop an attack.

You should probably move out of the USA if you believe we should have a stricter government with more power; this country is built on personal liberties, rights, and freedom. I just cant fathom why you would want the government to have more control? I think someone should read 1984.

patrick4588
05-08-2010, 12:23 PM

i dont even think i should have to get a permit to carry.... arizona, vermont, alaska dont. havent had any issues from it. Criminals will buy their guns illegally, and carry them illegally. Only law abiding people have to hop thru hoops to get them. Everytime i go thru this argument with someone, all i hear as "if" but "if" but "if", without any proof of anything. Just irrational if statements. Having no places off limits, has not caused issues. There are states with those laws. I cant point to it and say look, they did it, nothing happened. In fact its legal to carry in a restaurant or bar drinking in quite a few states (soon to be GA) *gasp*!!! but there has never been a permit holder murder someone in these places. As i have said before, license holders are the responsible citizens of our society and will make smart decisions as a whole. Just as tiger doesnt carry right now because he feels he would do more harm than good. A license holder wont carry while drinking if he doesnt feel it to be safe. I have friends that carry all the time, but not while drinking. You are legally allowed to be drunk and have a gun btw. In a few statistical studies of permit holders, we actually have a lower crime rate than police officers (who you trust to carry guns everywhere).

5speed
05-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Well what about we make strict gun laws and don't allow people to carry outside of their car no matter what and put extreme security forces in public places?

That would be dumb. First of all, the government couldn't afford it. Second, the criminals will still have there guns on them. As previously stated, it doesn't matter if that law would be broken bc there is intention on breaking another.

SPOOLIN
05-08-2010, 02:35 PM
I train to use my weapon ...my parents wooded property, a piece of plywood and some wal-mart target sheets. I'm going to be accurate with my gun if some ass fuck tries to threaten my life, jack me at a redlight, or fuck with me walking somewhere. I keep a larger one IN the car.

Tech5
05-08-2010, 02:36 PM
i carry 24/7

Tech5
05-08-2010, 02:39 PM

Ok then lets make a law stating all crimnals shall do as they please also!!! Fuk tard.

We americans have a right its called our 2nd Amendment rights to bare arms. So what if we put a law stating no Dumbass Americans have a right to their opinions either!

Elbow
05-08-2010, 05:40 PM
You all are seriously lacking in reading comprehension, half of what I'm saying is speaking of people who pull it out, show it, etc when they don't need to. That causes more issues and in extreme cases a real shooting.

I'm done in here none of you all are understanding.

Jaimecbr900
05-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I quit replying because of your true level of stupidity.

Actually, you should quit replying to a thread you clearly know nothing about.....but wait......you do that all day everyday just to THINK people give a fuck about YOUR opinion (need I remind you of the "Let Simon (speaking in third person no less, which is uber gay) rate your car thread"? Who gives a flying FUCK what YOU think about anyone's car? Don't you drive a POS Sentra or something? If that's your credentials about "knowing" cars, then you're ill equipped there too. Oh, wait......I know....you're a corner flag guy at a track or something.....THAT makes you all knowing about cars too......:jerkit:

Now, let me take your yet again worthless post and prove to you just how stupid you are. Have seat litte one. Learn something for once.:rolleyes:

You don't read or listen you just post. I never said if we make laws crime will go down,

Back pedal much? Then WHY make a law against guns then? So we can help the Ozone? Save the forests? What other reason would YOU, Simon-the-know-it-law-hater-of-everything, suppose the PURPOSE of "gun laws" be?

I'm not even really speaking directly of criminals.

No, you're trying to restrict law abiding citizens. Got it. Why in the world would YOU, bleeding liberal, EVER want to stop criminals. After all, the criminals really care about laws in books anyway. You have a tack sharp mind there slick. Got it. :goodjob:

Hell if it were up to me we'd be a STRICT country with lots of government power, more security in the streets, and harsher laws.

I'm certainly glad it's NOT up to you then. You're a moron. YOU want "laws" to be that magic shield again. Tell you what, next time you're robbed at gun point as you say you were......carry a copy of the "law" you think will help you the most. Let's see how that works out for you there genius. :jerkit:

By opening up the chance to bring guns into other places, this DOES NOT MEAN criminals will say OH IT'S LEGAL TEE HEE, they will do whatever obviously the law does NOT matter. I'm saying people who may be unstable, easy to snap, etc. could snap with a weapon that if it were not on them that wouldn't happen. SIMPLE FUCKING IDEA.

No, it's a dumbass idea right there with "guns kill people". Let me ask you something doom sayer, if someone "snaps" at a restaurant or bar......could they not kill you just as dead with a knife or a fork or hell even their bare hands? If they are demented like you think, then they "could" kill you with ball point pen if they wanted to. Should we take up forks, knives, and ball point pens now too? Maybe we should do a Psych evaluation on every single citizen every other day to be sure we're of right state of mind 24/7 too? You're a fool with your head in the sand. No wonder you've been robbed twice supposedly.

Now, would you rather be able to defend yourself if someone "snaps" or just be victim bleeding on the floor? Wait, wait.....YOU have the "law" shield, so nothing can hurt YOU......forgot about that.:rolleyes:

It's happened before.

Really? When? Is this one of those, "People say....." things? I challenge you. Show tangible real proof to prove your point. Bet you can't.

Half of you gun fanatics are too blind to see the downside to your little protection device. I agree with carrying a handgun in a car sometimes, on you, in your house, etc. I am not saying guns kill people. All I'm saying is by opening doors like this you can and will see an issue at some point. You know what it's like to have power, if a person gets extremely upset to the point they're boiling and they have a gun, they may pull it out to feel in power. However that person may be a good individual that may NOT have been carrying in that place if it were illegal because they don't want to commit a crime and they aren't a murderer. I don't see how you can't see what I'm saying.

YOU have no clue what you're saying. That's the point. Are you saying that the "gov't" should choose for US when and where to carry? What makes THEM experts? How much crime happens on Capitol Hill exactly? How many Senators have ever been mugged? They have round the clock security remember. Easy to see the world through a glass bubble then.

I've never felt more "powerful" or "powerless" for that matter when carrying my gun. No different than putting gas in my car and checking the tire pressure before going somewhere. Just part of what makes me prepared to do something or go somewhere. 99% of the people that have seen me personally from IA have technically seen me "carrying". Did I walk around with my chest poked out and starting fights? Nope.

What you're implying is that people can't stand on their own two feet and be responsible for anything. On the other hand, you advocate bigger gov't, more "laws", and stricter life. Hmmmm, sounds like Russia or maybe somewhere in the Middle East is the place for you then. They have flights there everyday. Catch one tomorrow. Nobody will miss you, I promise. :goodjob:

As for laws, they DO help sometimes.

In this context, HOW? HOW do "laws" help keep us safer? Tell me. Inquiring minds want to know.

Maybe you just haven't been around the amount of people I have, who knows? You just truly sound blind and flat out stupid with all that complete useless and ignorant bullshit you just wrote.

Listen butt munch, I'm old enough to be your father, so I sincerely doubt YOU have seen half of what I have. YOU think that because you've worked a corner it makes you a race car driver, and because you've been made some criminal's little bitch TWICE (supposedly) that you're an expert on crime? Give me a break. The only stupid one here is you little one. You post to post no matter the subject. I know it, you know it....everybody knows it.

You're wrong here yet again. Crime is higher now than when we had LESS laws and LESS guns. Criminals don't give a fuck about laws, so those of you that suggest more of the same will some how "help" are fools of the highest kind. Statistics prove it. Time proves it. Common sense proves it. Too bad you don't seem to have any. Which explains clearly why you have no statistics to prove your point, wasted your time in posting your babble, and painfully obviously have no common sense to speak of.

Thank you have a nice day. :2up:

SPOOLIN
05-10-2010, 12:05 PM
i carry 24/7

in my car i do....but im looking for a small .32 or something for a carry weapon.

I wouldn't present my weapon if they were unarmed unless they are a shit ton bigger than me cause i weight 140 :)

ISAtlanta300
05-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Criminals will buy their guns illegally, and carry them illegally.

Which does not make it right. If a thief continues to steal even after being locked up, that doesn't mean you should too, just because the thief is able to get away with it.

Only law abiding people have to hop thru hoops to get them.

Wrong. everyone SHOULD have to hop thru hoops to get them. You can not look on the street and see who is a law abiding citizen and who is a psychopath. At least these 'hoops' will attempt to weed out the bad from the good. It is a start.

In fact its legal to carry in a restaurant or bar drinking in quite a few states (soon to be GA) *gasp*!!! but there has never been a permit holder murder someone in these places..
Wel you don't find many people trying to hold up an Applebee's full of people these days......or starting bar fights in one......Like I said, I have no problems with people having the right to carry and/or defend themselves. But I would rather it be done with some type of control. You get tested more extensively to get your driver's licens then to get a gun.

As i have said before, license holders are the responsible citizens of our society and will make smart decisions as a whole. .
And you know this...... how? Have you given each and every one of them a psycological evaluation? I guess the Time Square's bomber was also a 'responsible citizen' until he snapped?

That is all based on assumption. "Gee... he is following the law, so he must be responsible". You'll be amazed how many criminals were following the law and keeping under the radar up until the moment of their crimes.

A license holder wont carry while drinking if he doesnt feel it to be safe. I have friends that carry all the time, but not while drinking.
Again, assumptions. Just because you and your friends are able to handle a firearm with proper judgment doesn't mean every single legal license holder will do the same.

ISAtlanta300
05-10-2010, 12:56 PM
I train to use my weapon ...my parents wooded property, a piece of plywood and some wal-mart target sheets. I'm going to be accurate with my gun if some ass fuck tries to threaten my life, jack me at a redlight, or fuck with me walking somewhere. I keep a larger one IN the car.

And I applaud that.

ISAtlanta300
05-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Ok then lets make a law stating all crimnals shall do as they please also!!! Fuk tard.

We americans have a right its called our 2nd Amendment rights to bare arms. So what if we put a law stating no Dumbass Americans have a right to their opinions either!

pssss... it's the right to BEAR arms.. not to bare our arms and show off our tattoo's.... LOL

And it could have meant we had a right to some (Grizzly) bear arms displayed on top of our fireplaces (LOL sorry.. couldn't resist Family Guy joke.....)

ISAtlanta300
05-10-2010, 01:03 PM
in my car i do....but im looking for a small .32 or something for a carry weapon.

I wouldn't present my weapon if they were unarmed unless they are a shit ton bigger than me cause i weight 140 :)

Same here... would love to have something nice and small to carry..... though I have been eyeing one of Jaime's guns for sale....

patrick4588
05-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Which does not make it right. If a thief continues to steal even after being locked up, that doesn't mean you should too, just because the thief is able to get away with it.

i dont steal. im saying, since you know criminals will have their guns, why would you want to disarm the law abiding and leave only the bad guys with weapons?

Wrong. everyone SHOULD have to hop thru hoops to get them. You can not look on the street and see who is a law abiding citizen and who is a psychopath. At least these 'hoops' will attempt to weed out the bad from the good. It is a start.

criminals dont. just as they buy illegal drugs, just holla at ya homeboi and bam got a strap! Background checks for buying guns is already in place, restricting where ppl can carry does nothing.

Well you don't find many people trying to hold up an Applebee's full of people these days......or starting bar fights in one......Like I said, I have no problems with people having the right to carry and/or defend themselves. But I would rather it be done with some type of control. You get tested more extensively to get your driver's licens then to get a gun.

You obviously do have a problem with ppl carrying. You remind me of politicians saying you like the 2nd amendment but want to restrict it. What part of shall not be infringed is confusing? Your drivers license is not a constitutional right and essential to keeping the government in check. How do you think the american revolution started? Without guns, We would be under britian rule. An armed society is a polite society. A government should fear the people, not vice versa. Once the people fear the government, tryanny was won. And there have been robberies in restaurants before, but even if there hasnt been; i dont want to be the first one. How about walking to or from your car into the restaurant? Anyone ever get shot or robbed in a parking lot?

And you know this...... how? Have you given each and every one of them a psycological evaluation? I guess the Time Square's bomber was also a 'responsible citizen' until he snapped?
Based on statistics, and studies taken, We license holders have a lower crime rate than police officers, so yes i can say that we are more responsible. And yeah you are probably right about the time square bomber, he may have been decent at some point. But there isnt anything you can do about that one person. You cannot restrict millions of people based on the actions of one person.

That is all based on assumption. "Gee... he is following the law, so he must be responsible". You'll be amazed how many criminals were following the law and keeping under the radar up until the moment of their crimes.

exactly. why i want to be prepared at all times. What are you even talking about?

Again, assumptions. Just because you and your friends are able to handle a firearm with proper judgment doesn't mean every single legal license holder will do the same.

No but as a whole license holders make smart decisions

ISAtlanta300
05-12-2010, 12:50 PM
You Got it all wrong man. I have stated that I am all for carrying and the right for people to defend themselves, but I would wish it was done with a bit more control and training, especially if they are going to carry it everywhere with them. That's it. You keep hammering about ooh 'thhawws kariminalls are aaauutt to geeeett yaaaaaawwww !!! Run for yer lives !!" In my 10 years in Atlanta, i have NEVER had a confrontation or been robbed at gunpoint. Does that mean that I do not want to arm myself for protection 'just in case'? Not at all. But I am also not going to run, not walk to the nearest gun store to arm me, my wife and my dogs and cats, without proper training on how to operate and handle a weapon. Unfortunately, not everyone has this mentality and a lot will think using a gun it is as easy as just point and shoot. It is too easy to get a gun nowadays and if we are going to be handing them out to every household, at least I wish that they educate and train them how to use it correctly.

patrick4588
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM
People should take the responsibility to train on their own, it should not be a requirement. I think MOST people understand how dangerous anything can be if used improperly. Should we make buying batteries illegal without proper training on them too? How about steak knives? Anything with an electrical outlet. There are dangers to everything. I would say most people who carry a gun daily do a lot of training and practice with that firearm. You are worried about ppl carrying guns, how about the people out there driving cars. Car accidents kill more people than anything in this country. You take one stupid little test and then you can drive anywhere as you please. How about push for higher levels of training for driving and actually save some lives? Have you ever taken a "qualifications" test in other states required for your gun license? It's a joke. It is just a way for the state to make some more revenue. If we enact a law saying you need training, who gets to say how much? Who teaches these classes? How much will it cost? All of these things are the problems with the so called training requirement. I do not think i should have to take a class to be able to defend myself and my family. And just because it hasnt happened to you yet, doesnt mean it wont. I honestly hope it wont happen, but it happens to ordinary citizens like me and you everyday. Literally Everyday. I havent had cancer and ive been alive 22 years; maybe i should call the cancer research folks and tell them what they are doing is pointless since it hasnt happened to me....

patrick4588
05-12-2010, 02:41 PM

why are you wanting something small for a carry weapon? there are plenty of small frame guns in a powerful caliber.

NY_TIPP
05-13-2010, 12:52 AM
I got to get out of GA!!!! As soon as I get out of school my familiy and I are out of here.....guns on a college campus???? This is a new low....why would a gun be needed on a college campus? Why do campus police get paid? I understand that alot of college kids are getting robbed, but carrying a gun might not help. A robbery is a crime of opprunity......if someone gets caught slipping all that going to happen is that a legal gun will get stolen and used for more crimes........bad idea......I have lived in a few different states.....by far this is the most dangerous I have seen, and with this new bill this place will go the hell in a handbasket if it's not already there.

Jaimecbr900
05-14-2010, 07:48 AM
I got to get out of GA!!!! As soon as I get out of school my familiy and I are out of here.....guns on a college campus????

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 32 and still in college should be a larger concern.

This is a new low....why would a gun be needed on a college campus?

Umm, the same reason a gun is needed anywhere else, for self-defense.

Why do campus police get paid?

99.9% of the time campus police RESPOND to calls. When was the last time you know about any campus police "foil" or "stop" any crime in progress? They spend most of their time picking up drunk 19 yr olds off the curb and arresting their buddies for pissing in the bushes right behind him. Tell you what, why don't you leave your front door wide open tonight? Why not? After all, what do police get paid for? If people like you trust so much in Police "protecting" them from crime, then leave your front doors wide open then. After all, they are omnipotent. They are everywhere all the time, especially when criminals are around.

I understand that alot of college kids are getting robbed, but carrying a gun might not help. A robbery is a crime of opprunity......if someone gets caught slipping all that going to happen is that a legal gun will get stolen and used for more crimes........bad idea......

What is opprunity any way?

Anyway, it's obvious that you have no grasp on the concepts of self-relliance nor crime deterrent factors. You also don't realize that the majority of "illegal" guns that criminals use come from home and business burglaries. Criminals pick their prey by choosing the low hanging fruit and opportunity. But if they THINK that they may be encountered by someone who will shoot back, they pass that target up. See how that works?

I have lived in a few different states.....by far this is the most dangerous I have seen, and with this new bill this place will go the hell in a handbasket if it's not already there.

What states have you lived in?

NY_TIPP
05-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Since you assume that I go to college...know before you type I'm going to construction school to operate heavy equipment dummy.......Second, the word is opportunity, I had to make that point clear since you want to be anal about it......Third, when have college campuses become a hang-out for street thugs? And my last point, Im from NY, went to college in Baltimore, lived in FL,VA and now in GA. So what went down with Vernon Forrest? He had a burner, and he still got killed. Just because you got a gun dont mean you cant be marked for prey. If you get a gun drawn on you, I dare you to reach for your legal gun.....you will be one DEAD DUMMY.....Dont worry...as soon as I get out of operator school I will be out of this place and leave it to folks like you who want to make this like the Wild West JaimeCBR900. The only thing that I can agree with you on is that the police out here are not worth shit.....they wait for crime to happen then react, instead of thinking of tactics to deter crime. I am not saying not to bear arms, but not where people are trying to get an education.

patrick4588
05-14-2010, 03:23 PM
i want to get an education, not get shot. Since you live here im sure you have heard of all the violent gun crime on Georgia Tech this year? Gun free zones are victim rich zones. They know students will be disarmed and make for easy targets. Columbine happened - gun free zone. Virginia Tech - gun free zone. even the three school shootings this year in TN and AL were all gun free zones. You are ignorant. You dont want to carry a gun, fine. I dont care. Dont try to tell me i cant though; my self defense is my business. One thing you did get right though, having a gun doesnt mean you wont get shot or killed. This is nothing like the wild west, but i refuse to let myself or my family become a victim statistic. Ill do everything i can to protect them, and that includes places outside my home. If you agree the police only show up to clean up the after affects, who is left to stop or deter a murder/robbery/rape? Only the victim. And the best way to defend yourself from someone with a gun; equal or greater firepower.

patrick4588
05-14-2010, 03:29 PM
this is all within about the last year on Georgia Tech
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113228395073866138533.00046956095ca2430d142

since the map has a few things left off, you can also look at this for crimes in the gun free zones. seems to work really well!!!!
http://georgiapacking.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=47

on Apr 25.... quoted...

ATLANTA -- Police are investigating another crime near Georgia Tech's campus. It's the fourth robbery near the campus in one week
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/23259334/detail.html

NY_TIPP
05-14-2010, 06:12 PM
i want to get an education, not get shot. Since you live here im sure you have heard of all the violent gun crime on Georgia Tech this year? Gun free zones are victim rich zones. They know students will be disarmed and make for easy targets. Columbine happened - gun free zone. Virginia Tech - gun free zone. even the three school shootings this year in TN and AL were all gun free zones. You are ignorant. You dont want to carry a gun, fine. I dont care. Dont try to tell me i cant though; my self defense is my business. One thing you did get right though, having a gun doesnt mean you wont get shot or killed. This is nothing like the wild west, but i refuse to let myself or my family become a victim statistic. Ill do everything i can to protect them, and that includes places outside my home. If you agree the police only show up to clean up the after affects, who is left to stop or deter a murder/robbery/rape? Only the victim. And the best way to defend yourself from someone with a gun; equal or greater firepower.

Why do I have to be ignorant? I know all about protecting my fam, I never said guns should not be carried by law following people, I do have a problem with guns on college campuses, churches, bars and airports. That's just crazy, yeah you do have isolated instances where things happen, its on the police to step up to the security at colleges, make them earn their pay. As it stands now, campus police are nothing more than glorified security guards,have them conduct themselves like real police and it might help. I am all for carrying a gun for protection, shit I got a couple myself, but I don't think guns and schools should go together. Have you ever been in a crowded student union? I am uncomfortable with a gun being fired in crowded place full of young people. Off campus 2nd amendment to the fullest. Because if I send my daughter to a school, and she get shot by accident while on campus, I will try to kill the person responsible law abiding or not. And if I am not mistaken one of those GA Tech robberies was a situation where the robbers acted like would be renters, how can you see that coming?

WickedIXMR
05-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Since you assume that I go to college...know before you type I'm going to construction school to operate heavy equipment dummy.......Second, the word is opportunity, I had to make that point clear since you want to be anal about it......Third, when have college campuses become a hang-out for street thugs? And my last point, Im from NY, went to college in Baltimore, lived in FL,VA and now in GA. So what went down with Vernon Forrest? He had a burner, and he still got killed. Just because you got a gun dont mean you cant be marked for prey. If you get a gun drawn on you, I dare you to reach for your legal gun.....you will be one DEAD DUMMY.....Dont worry...as soon as I get out of operator school I will be out of this place and leave it to folks like you who want to make this like the Wild West JaimeCBR900. The only thing that I can agree with you on is that the police out here are not worth shit.....they wait for crime to happen then react, instead of thinking of tactics to deter crime. I am not saying not to bear arms, but not where people are trying to get an education.

Dummy? Lol, what are you, a 32 year old virgin? Who the fuck uses that word? Looks like you should try and get an education in English while you're at it.

NY_TIPP
05-15-2010, 07:37 AM
Dummy? Lol, what are you, a 32 year old virgin? Who the fuck uses that word? Looks like you should try and get an education in English while you're at it.
This is a grown man debate...if you dont have anything relavant to say go fuck your cousin like the country ass farmer that you are. GTFO. I am just trying to see where folks heads are at concerning this bill....just talk nothing else....please no irrelavant B.S.

patrick4588
05-15-2010, 10:47 AM
you just said yourself the police are useless, and you couldnt see the attack coming. more reason to be prepared. Ever been in a crowded walmart? Nothing different from carrying there. People dont just start shooting randomly. Location has nothing to do with a persons sanity. If you are licensed to carry a gun, where you carry shouldnt matter. There are no imaginary forcefields on property lines that make ppl any less level headed/responsible. These gun free zones simply disarm people like me and leave criminals with the guns. What society would possibly want to take guns away from the good guys and leave the bad guys with them?

Dekalb has 83 School Resource Officers for 99,000 students.
Gwinnett has 22 School Resource Officers for 160,000 students.

The reports for the 2009-10 school year, which include August to February and exclude October, show SROs found 104 weapons on campuses and dealt with 348 assaults, 259 thefts and 63 burglaries.

SRO's estimate thieves stole $374,383 worth of school property, and, the report shows officers arrested 1,037 juveniles and adults, both during and after school.
and thats just over 6 months.

WickedIXMR
05-15-2010, 01:41 PM
This is a grown man debate...if you dont have anything relavant to say go fuck your cousin like the country ass farmer that you are. GTFO. I am just trying to see where folks heads are at concerning this bill....just talk nothing else....please no irrelavant B.S.

Then talk/type/act like one you fucking closed minded dumbass.

NY_TIPP
05-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Then talk/type/act like one you fucking closed minded dumbass.
You the one the with the closed mind you one tracked minded trick, I wish your pops would have did this world some good and bust that nut in a tissue instead on in your moms so you would have never been born you ignorant piece of shit.....was that typed well enough for you?

NY_TIPP
05-15-2010, 08:29 PM
you just said yourself the police are useless, and you couldnt see the attack coming. more reason to be prepared. Ever been in a crowded walmart? Nothing different from carrying there. People dont just start shooting randomly. Location has nothing to do with a persons sanity. If you are licensed to carry a gun, where you carry shouldnt matter. There are no imaginary forcefields on property lines that make ppl any less level headed/responsible. These gun free zones simply disarm people like me and leave criminals with the guns. What society would possibly want to take guns away from the good guys and leave the bad guys with them?

Dekalb has 83 School Resource Officers for 99,000 students.
Gwinnett has 22 School Resource Officers for 160,000 students.

and thats just over 6 months.
You got a great point, I know how it is to be a college student and be in a town where crime is a serious problem. With that said my concern with the guns/college issue is the chance some dude in college, will show off his brand new .40 cal and one of his pals runs his mouth and next thing you know it either gets stolen or used for reasons other than personal protection. I just want to be sure that guns get into the hands of responsible people. Those mumbers are staggering you put up though I must admit.

WickedIXMR
05-15-2010, 10:31 PM
You the one the with the closed mind you one tracked minded trick, I wish your pops would have did this world some good and bust that nut in a tissue instead on in your moms so you would have never been born you ignorant piece of shit.....was that typed well enough for you?

Man, you are one dumb son of a bitch and it shows in each and every one of your posts.. You also contradicted yourself on both posts that were replied to me. Lol, if I was 32 and as stupid as you are, I'd be pissed off too.

NY_TIPP
05-16-2010, 08:22 AM
Man, you are one dumb son of a bitch and it shows in each and every one of your posts.. You also contradicted yourself on both posts that were replied to me. Lol, if I was 32 and as stupid as you are, I'd be pissed off too.

You come in here and you not even talking about that topic at hand, you are just trying to attack me.......but it dont bother me none because you sound even more ignorant everytime you respond, and what does my age have anything to do with it? Let me guess, you have never seen anything in your entire life, you have no culture, and have the I.Q. of rat shit, if you even have a HS diploma you got that out of a cereal box. I feel bad for your parents, instead of a son they have raised an wide open ass hole, that is clearly by the posts you make. Pissed??? I'm having fun laughing at your country,ignorant ass!!!!

patrick4588
05-17-2010, 01:48 PM
You got a great point, I know how it is to be a college student and be in a town where crime is a serious problem. With that said my concern with the guns/college issue is the chance some dude in college, will show off his brand new .40 cal and one of his pals runs his mouth and next thing you know it either gets stolen or used for reasons other than personal protection. I just want to be sure that guns get into the hands of responsible people. Those mumbers are staggering you put up though I must admit.

why does it matter if s/he is a college student? These laws have nothing to do with students buying guns. It affects ppl like me who have a firearms license and carry everyday; except on campus because i risk a felony and 10yr imprisonment to protect myself. Allowing GFL holders to carry on campus would affect less than 5% of college students. It wouldnt just hand out pistols to everyone. What about the 30yr olds going back to school? or just a 50yr old decidng to further his or her education? These ppl are disarmed too. Ever been to college parties? Most are not on campus so the "everyone will get drunk and shoot each other" is a mute point. There are guns in most households where parties take place anyway, and nobody gets drunk and starts shooting ppl. These stupid laws just disarm ppl like me who want to protect themselves and put me in harms way. Its very frustrating to have my government tell me where my life is important and where i am allowed to protect myself, while they are exempt from these laws and can carry where they want. Most even walk around with security. There are many states who have laws where students properly licensed can carry on campus. No issues. Where students cant carry we have shootings and mass murders. I fail to comprehend how people cant put the pieces together. Criminals are cowards and dont want to face opposition. If their prey could be armed, they wont chance it. Just how most school shootings have the shooter kill themselves once the police arrive. If students were armed, a lot of lives could have been saved at virginia tech.

NY_TIPP
05-17-2010, 02:19 PM
why does it matter if s/he is a college student? These laws have nothing to do with students buying guns. It affects ppl like me who have a firearms license and carry everyday; except on campus because i risk a felony and 10yr imprisonment to protect myself. Allowing GFL holders to carry on campus would affect less than 5% of college students. It wouldnt just hand out pistols to everyone. What about the 30yr olds going back to school? or just a 50yr old decidng to further his or her education? These ppl are disarmed too. Ever been to college parties? Most are not on campus so the "everyone will get drunk and shoot each other" is a mute point. There are guns in most households where parties take place anyway, and nobody gets drunk and starts shooting ppl. These stupid laws just disarm ppl like me who want to protect themselves and put me in harms way. Its very frustrating to have my government tell me where my life is important and where i am allowed to protect myself, while they are exempt from these laws and can carry where they want. Most even walk around with security. There are many states who have laws where students properly licensed can carry on campus. No issues. Where students cant carry we have shootings and mass murders. I fail to comprehend how people cant put the pieces together. Criminals are cowards and dont want to face opposition. If their prey could be armed, they wont chance it. Just how most school shootings have the shooter kill themselves once the police arrive. If students were armed, a lot of lives could have been saved at virginia tech.

I hear your point and now I might have to agree....you are so right that these criminals are coward punks, if they thought for a second that the college student they were about to rob was armed it might change their mind because they want easy prey, so I can now understand your point

patrick4588
06-09-2010, 01:28 PM
signed into law yesterday. time to OC and have a beer.