PDA

View Full Version : jdm itr front end hid problem

ej6kidd
05-02-2010, 04:15 PM
so i just got a integra with a jdm front and i believe the head lights are non hid lights so i wanted to know how will i be able to get hids to work on it and also how to wire fog lights i already looked on Google and can only find it for hid headlights all help will be reped also if u done it before call me 404-749-8868 il pay u to come do it for me thanks

JDMJAYDC2
05-02-2010, 04:27 PM
just buy a plug and play hid kit for the LOW BEAMS and install it pretty simple man. now as far as the fog lights that depends on how you want to run them some like it with a switch they can turn on and off or like me i have mine wired into the sidemarkers so my corner lights sidemarkers and the fogs all come on at the same time

STRteg
05-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Hids will still fit the same way the HID jdm headlights are only different in that they have the good stuff in them to make the HID shine the way they are suppose to and not blind people lol

ej6kidd
05-02-2010, 06:11 PM
thanks for the info that i will do

Thegrizz
05-21-2010, 12:10 PM
as long as you didnt change any wiring around should still be the same.lmk if you cant get it and i will see if i can get a hold of this guy i know