PDA

View Full Version : CNC machine?

ALVIN
05-02-2010, 04:14 PM
Does anyone have one or has the means and know how to use one? I need some SS grips made. Yes it is for tattooing lol. I don't feel like buying a shit ton of grips that i do not like. Let me know. I think it could be a fun project for someone.

5speed
05-02-2010, 04:18 PM
That does sound like fun, but I can't help you. Can you PM me a link to see your work?

slostang
05-02-2010, 04:18 PM
i know berry motorsports has one. if you supply the blueprint they can make it happen.

ALVIN
05-02-2010, 04:22 PM
word up yall thanks for the help. I want to get some custom made because I don't want to buy a whole bunch of some that i dont need

§treet_§peed
05-02-2010, 06:32 PM
word up yall thanks for the help. I want to get some custom made because I don't want to buy a whole bunch of some that i dont need

Hey, does the D.T.B.B.S. in your sig stand for, Do That Bitch Booty Style or maybe Do That Bitch Butthole style?

Big Baller
05-02-2010, 07:40 PM
You are about to spend a lot of money for a one off part. Its generally very expensive to have a single part cnc machined because there has to be a "jig or clamp" made to hold the part for final machining.

Elbow
05-02-2010, 09:02 PM
You are about to spend a lot of money for a one off part. Its generally very expensive to have a single part cnc machined because there has to be a "jig or clamp" made to hold the part for final machining.

X2

Catnip
05-02-2010, 09:09 PM

Lol. Exactly. I'm about to be certified on CNC, already a certified machinist.