PDA

View Full Version : Attn: top notch

LightsOut
05-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Hey guys.. I'm sry to say this but after few days of thinking an my break down Thursday. I come to the choose of steping back an down. As Casey stated if u can't pay 5 dollar dues u have no point of being n a club. I Dnt have the money to drive way up their anymore nor the money o give to help. Only maybe 2or3 ppl know for a month I lived with out power an most days I Dnt even eat unless I ask my mom which I have to stop. I can't even say I'm barely making it I'm not even making it... This club was my escape from my life but I have to hit this head on an deal with it no matter the bs... 1st is my girl/my dogs 2nd is me 3rd is my car/crew.... Hurts me when u have to ask ppl for help... Even tho I help alot of ppl when I had a okay life... But after few down months I'm unable to even come up with 5bucks to spear.... I'm sry to say this I am cause most know how much I gave for this club an crew. I been here longer then most. I stuck n their an I wish I was able to keep this up but I'm unable to... I'm sry bros but u know I love this crew an the family. All homo u want...

NENE
05-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey guys.. I'm sry to say this but after few days of thinking an my break down Thursday. I come to the choose of steping back an down. As Casey stated if u can't pay 5 dollar dues u have no point of being n a club. I Dnt have the money to drive way up their anymore nor the money o give to help. Only maybe 2or3 ppl know for a month I lived with out power an most days I Dnt even eat unless I ask my mom which I have to stop. I can't even say I'm barely making it I'm not even making it... This club was my escape from my life but I have to hit this head on an deal with it no matter the bs... 1st is my girl/my dogs 2nd is me 3rd is my car/crew.... Hurts me when u have to ask ppl for help... Even tho I help alot of ppl when I had a okay life... But after few down months I'm unable to even come up with 5bucks to spear.... I'm sry to say this I am cause most know how much I gave for this club an crew. I been here longer then most. I stuck n their an I wish I was able to keep this up but I'm unable to... I'm sry bros but u know I love this crew an the family. All homo u want...

So your not coming to the diggers meet no more?

Destineal
05-02-2010, 04:24 PM
? Whatchu need man a cheeseburger? I got you just let me know.

LightsOut
05-02-2010, 04:46 PM
^^^ this a fat joke? I like how u came to asap show an didn't say hey lol. An who r u nene? Have I meet u?

NENE
05-02-2010, 05:05 PM
^^^ this a fat joke? I like how u came to asap show an didn't say hey lol. An who r u nene? Have I meet u?

Im Jimmy i have a black Honda Civic 98 Stock i was at the meet last Thursday with Casey and everyone

Destineal
05-02-2010, 05:17 PM
lol naw cheseburgers are cheap. I wasn't in a good mood that day I had to leave and make it back only to see it end.

LightsOut
05-02-2010, 06:11 PM
O sry Jimmy :-( I remember.... Dang man sry naw I Dnt need a burger

NENE
05-02-2010, 06:26 PM
O sry Jimmy :-( I remember.... Dang man sry naw I Dnt need a burger

Its stra8 man.

getty1582
05-02-2010, 10:59 PM
man i feel bad... I wanna pay the fees for him

LightsOut
05-03-2010, 12:18 AM
? ^^ who is this guy

C.Smock
05-03-2010, 07:11 AM
Justin you know how i feel abt this, we will tlk, and you make me sound like an asshole about the dues, thats not how i said it...im not going to continue on IA , but ill give you a call later today.

LightsOut
05-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Sry :-( i just shortin it up my bad bro... :-( I know I know :-( u know I love ya bro

LightsOut
05-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Time : 830-9 am
location old toys r us by mall of ga

BluJean
05-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Hey JUstin you know you my man 50 grand!!!! I made an attempt on Thursday to reach out to you, but you asked something of me and so I respected those wishes. I would like to be apart of this convo later on if that's ok with you!!! We are more than a car club and that's what seperates us from the rest. WE will work this out. This is just a season and we all have had them. Getty is a good guy was at the meet on thursday. Holler at me bro. I got a long day at work but will hit you up DON'T SEND ME TO VOICEMAIL!!!!!

LightsOut
05-03-2010, 04:36 PM
I'm takn a few personal days :-(

BluJean
05-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Wht the hell does that mean Bish, lol!!!!!

LightsOut
05-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Means what it means text me duh ll