PDA

View Full Version : SO.........

1civic
05-01-2010, 11:54 PM
I hear talk of a "Honda All Motor King Of The Street".... WELL, I've made some calls but no response, So I'll post here..

When and Where?
I'll be happy to put money down saying they are not!!:taun:

Only preview of my car is here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW2F1Vna_M

A lot of info in that video so bring on the IA drama...:idb:

Sir_Christopher
05-02-2010, 12:20 AM
ls vtec, berry nice man!

-EnVus-
05-02-2010, 12:23 AM
hmmm Did you mean chouston or Vteckidd ?

1civic
05-02-2010, 12:25 AM
They call him "da champ"..

thundercatz1
05-02-2010, 12:39 AM
They call him "da champ"..

He must be talking about Victor I assume???

thundercatz1
05-02-2010, 12:40 AM
hmmm Did you mean chouston or Vteckidd ?

I dont think this callout is for me... or could it lolol

1civic
05-02-2010, 12:41 AM
He must be talking about Victor I assume???

Yes, unless you claim to be faster...

thundercatz1
05-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Nah I dont claim to be faster, plus I dont know what he's running in that hatch he's been workin on, I dont even know if he has that integra still?

My car is a pig but it aint no slouch

1civic
05-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Nah I dont claim to be faster, plus I dont know what he's running in that hatch he's been workin on, I dont even know if he has that integra still?

I know what he has, and most everyone else.. I'm Just looking to make some money

thundercatz1
05-02-2010, 12:52 AM
I know what he has, and most everyone else.. I'm Just looking to make some money

Aint nothing wrong with that...... Goodluck to ya I might head up to moreland and then head to the publix if i get sum of my bois to ride up there wit me.

1civic
05-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Aint nothing wrong with that...... Goodluck to ya I might head up to moreland and then head to the publix if i get sum of my bois to ride up there wit me.
I don't come out like I used to but if my phone rings I'll be out....lol

Motivation
05-02-2010, 01:57 AM
This guy outta no where... I thought you fell off the face of the earth. Should be an interesting run. Good luck, man.

Fast4DoorDC
05-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Can make some calls to see if Victor will run

Fast4DoorDC
05-02-2010, 08:03 AM
One other note how can he be the champ when Ivan beat him?

Vteckidd
05-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Lol there's faster cars out there.

Catnip
05-02-2010, 09:12 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

1civic
05-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Lol there's faster cars out there.

I know, I'm just talking smack, and trying to make some money..:boobies:

thundercatz1
05-02-2010, 10:13 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Import showdown sucka

Vteckidd
05-02-2010, 10:30 AM
I know, I'm just talking smack, and trying to make some money..:boobies:

Good to see you back :p

1civic
05-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Good to see you back :p
I've been lurk'in.. :)

Motivation
05-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Import showdown sucka

You weren't out there...

Catnip
05-02-2010, 09:17 PM
You weren't out there...

Doesn't matter, I ran a 13.9 on street tires with horrible camber (uneven weight distribution on the contact patch) and no tune. I'm pretty sure he couldn't do that on slicks, perfectly straight camber, and K-pro... lolol

Moseley
05-02-2010, 09:42 PM
I hear talk of a "Honda All Motor King Of The Street".... WELL, I've made some calls but no response, So I'll post here..

When and Where?

Hmm why did you delete my comment on the video? There is a lot more to that "race" than what is seen in that video.

KIZDAWAY
05-02-2010, 09:47 PM

When and Where?

This fool would only line up at 35mph because he was slicked up and in 1st gear and I was on street tires. If you want to line up with me on equal terms and get your ass _K_illed, bring it.
K :look: B's

1civic
05-02-2010, 10:52 PM
This fool would only line up at 35mph because he was slicked up and in 1st gear and I was on street tires. If you want to line up with me on equal terms and get your ass _K_illed, bring it.
K :look: B's

WTF are you talking about, I gave you the race you wanted, My car is set up for dig races not roll races.. Go learn to drive, NOW... If you really want to lose again then bring 200 sat night to my spot, But this time I'll put more than 2 cars on you and your spray.. :yes:

Put up or shut up!!

Pm"d

Later!!

1civic
05-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Hmm why did you delete my comment on the video? There is a lot more to that "race" than what is seen in that video.
I didn't post that video sorry, and what more is to see?.. O wait the other video of the second race when he missed a gear...lmao!!

1civic
05-02-2010, 11:02 PM

Hmm.. yeah!! This is what was missing... Non driving mother fucker, maybe u should give him your paddle shifter... LMAO!!

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/user/KevinT707#p/u/4/8XEEXIjdYss

Moseley
05-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Hmm.. yeah!! This is what was missing... Non driving mother fucker, maybe u should give him your paddle shifter... LMAO!!

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/user/KevinT707#p/u/4/8XEEXIjdYss

Typical response. you blow up and start calling me names blah blah blah... and you never answered the question.

why was the comment deleted on that video? maybe because it told the truth? The K had 60 lbs of tools in it, a passenger, and was running on a nitrous tune w/o spray.

Congrats you beat a wounded 2500lb car while having an rpm/gearing/traction advantage.

Moseley
05-03-2010, 12:28 AM
Since we're posting youtube vids, here's my 12.7 @ 109 turd running said K20 when it was a bit slower than it is now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZvbBg0BxMw

Keep in mind his car is a DD and has been for 3.5 years, so its never going to be set up for a dig. You should run it from 2nd gear to see what's up.

blackshine007
05-03-2010, 01:37 AM
I was out there that nite when a couple of those runs went down. It was cold. That was the nite when me and kevin ran. I couldn't get none of you fags to bring a camera out but I'm not mad. I had fun. Anywho, k swap hatch had some tools in the back while the the lsvtec hatch had alot more tools in the back. All those shits where loud as hell. From 1civic's open header down to kizdaway's K20 spray. Buy a bigger muffler (exhaust for you 1civic :taun: ) and put about 3 resonators on it. It took my ears a few hours to stop ringing that nite.

Catnip
05-03-2010, 01:43 AM
The K had 60 lbs of tools in it, a passenger, and was running on a nitrous tune w/o spray.

So you're saying the K series driver is a retard?

blackshine007
05-03-2010, 01:53 AM

From what I remember, he was saying that he wasn't on optimal tune because he was running heat range 9 spark plugs and the nitrous wasn't hooked up. So pretty much, that was a failtastic moment.

BABY J
05-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Oh my.... I love the internet.

Vteckidd
05-03-2010, 08:02 AM
There's mosely making excuses when a k series loses.

Bobby and I don't exactly get a long, but if you loss you lose. I don't give a shit if there's 200lbs of Jimmy hoffas body in your trunk. If weight and tires are an issue don't Fucking race. Period

don't make excuses to why he lost months later.

Are you really using the old "wrong spark plugs bad tune" excuse again?

Luis lost so what, fix problems and go run again. Don't call a guy out for winning cause you raced a car that wasn't 100%.

1civic
05-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Since we're posting youtube vids, here's my 12.7 @ 109 turd running said K20 when it was a bit slower than it is now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZvbBg0BxMw

Keep in mind his car is a DD and has been for 3.5 years, so its never going to be set up for a dig. You should run it from 2nd gear to see what's up.

Blah blah blah, He got beat by a inbred B series that's full weight also.. As for deleting the comment, ask Kevin he is the OP of that video..:goodjob:

05dc5s
05-03-2010, 09:32 AM

So youre saying that you have always ran you car when it was set up just perfectly?

05dc5s
05-03-2010, 09:34 AM
Failtastic moment it may have been but as Mike said he lost "so what" he called him out and invited him to race again so its up to the other guy to accept and see what happens this time.

1civic
05-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Failtastic moment it may have been but as Mike said he lost "so what" he called him out and invited him to race again so its up to the other guy to accept and see what happens this time.

And your a retard who don't read... I accepted, and will never turn down a race to anyone. I beat the K swap, and i'll do it again ALL MOTOR!!

blackshine007
05-03-2010, 09:48 AM
It was a fun nite though. Everyone had fun and that was a while ago. I think ya'll should do it again to see if the outcome is any different.

05dc5s
05-03-2010, 09:48 AM
And your a retard who don't read... I accepted, and will never turn down a race to anyone. I beat the K swap, and i'll do it again ALL MOTOR!!

It would be I am a retard that does'nt read and I did'nt say that you declined to race him the point I was making was that all the talk about what happened and why and calling it a failtastic moment doesnt really matter so much anymore. You accepted the race and he should come prepared so if you beat him again then it would be an even sweeter victory without excuses right?

1civic
05-03-2010, 09:49 AM
For some reason some people have jumped the gun on this thread, If you read my first post it says nothing about him or his car, I don't need to brag, the video was only to show my power level, but o well let the drama continue..:boobies:

05dc5s
05-03-2010, 10:13 AM
LOL you knew what you were doing when you started the thread and you knew you were going to incite drama. It worked and youre going to get the action you desired.

In for the LULZ when what you used to show your power level ends up making you look slow. :D

Moseley

What about last year when kizdaway called you out from a 15 or 25mph roll or anything 40+? ... and you declined.

1civic
It would be I am a retard that does'nt read and I did'nt say that you declined to race him the point I was making was that all the talk about what happened and why and calling it a failtastic moment doesnt really matter so much anymore. You accepted the race and he should come prepared so if you beat him again then it would be an even sweeter victory without excuses right?

Some people can't take a loss without an excuse..

For the record people, From A 40 roll I'll be in 1st, and my car hooks.. ;)

thundercatz1
05-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Alot of hostility towards the kseries in here...

1civic
05-03-2010, 10:18 AM
What about last year when kizdaway called you out from a 15 or 25mph roll or anything 40+? ... and you declined.

15 mph? Fuck it... Tell him to pick any race, Bring 200 and lets get down.. For his sake I hope it's tuned for a 150 and hooks though.. lmao!!

EDIT:

Come prepared to race this time, No Excuses on weight, gearing, tires, or the tune... Inbred B vs K20 on spray... LOL

1civic
05-03-2010, 10:28 AM
LOL you knew what you were doing when you started the thread and you knew you were going to incite drama. It worked and youre going to get the action you desired.

In for the LULZ when what you used to show your power level ends up making you look slow. :D

Slow is good... I like slow!!

NEMO
05-03-2010, 10:33 AM
15 mph? Fuck it... Tell him to pick any race, Bring 200 and lets get down.. For his sake I hope it's tuned for a 150 and hooks though.. lmao!!

EDIT:

Come prepared to race this time, No Excuses on weight, gearing, tires, or the tune... Inbred B vs K20 on spray... LOLare you all motor?

1civic
05-03-2010, 10:39 AM
are you all motor?

Yes...

EmminoDaGreat
05-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Why is there the need to be so many excuses? Who cares if there where tools, a passanger blah blah, if the car is powerful enough it should make up for the difference.... thats like me saying oh i got two extra doors on my car thats why I lost...

Vteckidd
05-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Yeah I mean don't make excuses that's it Luis lost he lost so what

Vteckidd
05-03-2010, 10:46 AM

Where wer you and Luis when I called you both out?

1civic
05-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Why is there the need to be so many excuses? Who cares if there where tools, a passanger blah blah, if the car is powerful enough it should make up for the difference.... thats like me saying oh i got two extra doors on my car thats why I lost...

my car is ugly, does that count for an excuse?..lol

Catnip
05-03-2010, 01:39 PM
From what I remember, he was saying that he wasn't on optimal tune because he was running heat range 9 spark plugs and the nitrous wasn't hooked up. So pretty much, that was a failtastic moment.

I don't care if he was running with a blown headgasket, slipping clutch, and a stock D series, or running with 150hp shot of nitrous on a fresh motor/trans/clutch/slicks...

There's mosely making excuses when a k series loses.

Bobby and I don't exactly get a long, but if you loss you lose. I don't give a shit if there's 200lbs of Jimmy hoffas body in your trunk. If weight and tires are an issue don't Fucking race. Period

don't make excuses to why he lost months later.

Are you really using the old "wrong spark plugs bad tune" excuse again?

Luis lost so what, fix problems and go run again. Don't call a guy out for winning cause you raced a car that wasn't 100%.

Ding, ding, ding!

So youre saying that you have always ran you car when it was set up just perfectly?

I always race without my cars being 100%, that's for damn sure, LOL... but I don't make excuses as to why I lost (you know, if I did).

BABY J
05-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I race for the nookie.

05dc5s
05-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I don't care if he was running with a blown headgasket, slipping clutch, and a stock D series, or running with 150hp shot of nitrous on a fresh motor/trans/clutch/slicks...

Ding, ding, ding!

I always race without my cars being 100%, that's for damn sure, LOL... but I don't make excuses as to why I lost (you know, if I did).

You may not make excuses but I think ANYONE would bring up the fact that their car was not running up to par. Particularly if someone is using it as a gauge to show how quick their car is so I dont think you can fault him for wanting to make that known.

Especially not since he's willing to run him again I mean its not like he's just making excuses and then backing down.

Vteckidd
05-03-2010, 10:07 PM
You may not make excuses but I think ANYONE would bring up the fact that their car was not running up to par. Particularly if someone is using it as a gauge to show how quick their car is so I dont think you can fault him for wanting to make that known.

Especially not since he's willing to run him again I mean its not like he's just making excuses and then backing down.

If Luis really had an extra passenger then i understand that as a handicap. but the tools and spark plugs and "on a nitrous tune" is complete horseshit excuses by mosely IMO

I ran luis with no passengers and a camera car, why couldnt they do it that night? Mosely likes to always say the tune was off, or the coilpacks werent firing right, or downplay a persons car thats not even his.

Also, i saw the comments Mosely made about my run with Luis on K20a.org which were just as inflammatory as anything bobby has said. Saying i got "owned" and making excuses for Luis losing traction and other shit. So it goes both ways.

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=67810

IMO of course

05dc5s
05-03-2010, 10:19 PM
OK, but he is willing to run him again. He feels there is a reason he lost and shouldnt have and he made it known and asked for another race. He wont have an excuses this time nor do I think he will have to. Maybe its because I just know I would do the same thing but I dont see a problem at all with mentioning why your car wasnt at its best and then asking for another race. The car does run like ass for some reason on the nitrous tune and plugs when its n/a. Whether anyone thinks that or any reason is valid or not it really doesnt matter because he chose to race and lost. What matters is he wants to run again and will.

Z0_o6
05-03-2010, 10:19 PM
i can't for the life of me figure out why the hell there is a rift between k-series and b-series. they are made by the same company, and both are more than capable of making damn good power. the k-series has a strong as fuck block, but the b-series doesn't have oiling issues. same shit, one just cost more.

jesus christ.

Vteckidd
05-03-2010, 10:29 PM
OK, but he is willing to run him again. He feels there is a reason he lost and shouldnt have and he made it known and asked for another race. He wont have an excuses this time nor do I think he will have to. Maybe its because I just know I would do the same thing but I dont see a problem at all with mentioning why your car wasnt at its best and then asking for another race. The car does run like ass for some reason on the nitrous tune and plugs when its n/a. Whether anyone thinks that or any reason is valid or not it really doesnt matter because he chose to race and lost. What matters is he wants to run again and will.

I understand my comment was more toward the fact that Bobby posted the video to show he beat Luis (who a lot think is very fast) and then mosely gettung upset and people saying that bobby was exaggerating and not telling the whole story.

Mosely did the EXACT same thing on k20a.org where he knows i dont frequent and said things like me getting "OWNED" and saying my motor was a BUILT B Series when CLEARLY that night with my hood popped i informed him and everyone else my engine was STOCK.

He was (IMO) making those claims because Luis didnt beat me as bad as he was hoping for.

So like i said, Luis wasnt who my comments were directed at

1civic
05-04-2010, 11:46 AM
I understand my comment was more toward the fact that Bobby posted the video to show he beat Luis (who a lot think is very fast) and then mosely gettung upset and people saying that bobby was exaggerating and not telling the whole story.

Mosely did the EXACT same thing on k20a.org where he knows i dont frequent and said things like me getting "OWNED" and saying my motor was a BUILT B Series when CLEARLY that night with my hood popped i informed him and everyone else my engine was STOCK.

He was (IMO) making those claims because Luis didnt beat me as bad as he was hoping for.

From my 3-4 shift he had no chance imo... Also in the 2 1/2 years its been built i've never made any claims.. Just wanted to show it runs, and thats the only video of the car... I will always have respect for anyone with the same passion as me.. All in fun on the internet guys...

atlplayerr
05-04-2010, 07:16 PM
3 years and going on my slow setup!!!

1civic
05-05-2010, 11:55 AM
3 years and going on my slow setup!!! all motor man, no spray.. Bottles are for baby's!! Lmao.. I had a built ls with 404's back in '00.. Shit was fun! Added a p/p jg pr3 head and picked up 30hp.. Pretty much what i run to this day, good setup and no need for spray, not with the right gearing.. Hint, hint!
Later!

top_speed
05-05-2010, 12:59 PM
as soon as i find out the reason why my 2nd isnt working we can set something up give me a week or 2...... btw heads up, slicks and 1000 or better unless u wanna try the track we can due 500 or better

NEMO
05-05-2010, 01:21 PM
all motor man, no spray.. Bottles are for baby's!! Lmao.. I had a built ls with 404's back in '00.. Shit was fun! Added a p/p jg pr3 head and picked up 30hp.. Pretty much what i run to this day, good setup and no need for spray, not with the right gearing.. Hint, hint!
Later!
he is all motor. not sure why everyone thinks its on the bottle.

1civic
05-05-2010, 01:41 PM
as soon as i find out the reason why my 2nd isnt working we can set something up give me a week or 2...... btw heads up, slicks and 1000 or better unless u wanna try the track we can due 500 or better
That amount of money sounds like ur tring to buy the race, but If the car is all motor street car i'm game, if not i'll pass..

1civic
05-05-2010, 01:43 PM
he is all motor. not sure why everyone thinks its on the bottle.i could care less really, just giving him shit..

top_speed
05-05-2010, 01:45 PM
That amount of money sounds like ur tring to buy the race, but If the car is all motor street car i'm game, if not i'll pass..

its a all motor bseries and your deffintion of a street car is?

NEMO
05-05-2010, 01:46 PM
its a all motor bseries and your deffintion of a street car is?you couldnt pass for the all motor street class at IS so i think that clears it up lol

top_speed
05-05-2010, 01:51 PM
you couldnt pass for the all motor street class at IS so i think that clears it up lol

i could have if i wanted to but drag radials is not for me

NEMO
05-05-2010, 01:56 PM
i could have if i wanted to but drag radials is not for me
im just messing with you. sucks you had to run the the showdown class

top_speed
05-05-2010, 02:00 PM
im just messing with you. sucks you had to run the the showdown class

who u telling i ask the tech like listen im going against a 9 sec 240 are they gonna let me leave first (bracket race) or heads up he told me i get to leave first shit i took off and and see him moving also im like dam im done and make it worse my 2nd didnt wanna go in for nuthin had to baby it in....... we are sponsering the all motor pro class hopefully so now every1 has a chance to run slicks and congrats on da win nemo car sounded good

NEMO
05-05-2010, 02:10 PM
who u telling i ask the tech like listen im going against a 9 sec 240 are they gonna let me leave first (bracket race) or heads up he told me i get to leave first shit i took off and and see him moving also im like dam im done and make it worse my 2nd didnt wanna go in for nuthin had to baby it in....... we are sponsering the all motor pro class hopefully so now every1 has a chance to run slicks and congrats on da win nemo car sounded good
thanks. i had to take the win with my tranny ratchet strapped to the frame because i snapped my mounting stud in the case

atlplayerr
05-06-2010, 07:17 PM
All motor, my car has never seen a bottle, but i could careless what anyone thinks... bottle or no bottle she is still slow so i guess it makes no different

all motor man, no spray.. Bottles are for baby's!! Lmao.. I had a built ls with 404's back in '00.. Shit was fun! Added a p/p jg pr3 head and picked up 30hp.. Pretty much what i run to this day, good setup and no need for spray, not with the right gearing.. Hint, hint!
Later!

KevinT707
05-09-2010, 12:10 AM
This thread is exciting!

Bobby, update me when this race/s goes down.

I don't remember deleting anything, and I really have no reason to (referring to YouTube video).

1civic
05-09-2010, 11:12 AM
This thread is exciting!

Bobby, update me when this race/s goes down.

I don't remember deleting anything, and I really have no reason to (referring to YouTube video).

Fill your bottle and come out on a 75 shot..

KevinT707
05-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Fill your bottle and come out on a 75 shot..
I might just have to do that & hope it works right.

Moseley
05-12-2010, 08:40 PM

Mike I think I've figured you out... if anyone says something that can be taken with the slightest bit of hostility towards you, you blow it all out of proportion and go nuts. so from now on I'll choose my words wisely because any little thing sets you off. Hell this post is probably going to set you off.

Moseley
05-12-2010, 08:47 PM
I would love to see this go down as much as anyone. Assuming Bobby has the same setup as last year + 4.9FD, it might be close but I don't think he has the raw power to hang.

Vteckidd
05-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Mike I think I've figured you out... if anyone says something that can be taken with the slightest bit of hostility towards you, you blow it all out of proportion and go nuts. so from now on I'll choose my words wisely because any little thing sets you off. Hell this post is probably going to set you off.

Haha there you go crying and whining again. I tell it like I see it. There's nothing false about my statement. I can pull up your posts if you want.

You act all big and bad and talk shit online but when someone gives you a dose of your own medicine you whine and cry like you're getting picked on.

Luis didn't drag anyone that night. He won plain and simple.

Bobby posted a video of Luis losing plain and simple

accept it, move on quit making excuses for a car that's not even yours

chunky
05-12-2010, 11:48 PM
Personally, if tools/etc are an issue, take them out. Same with passengers. If you run a race with your car in a handicapped state, you have to realize that the other party isn't always going to acknowledge that fact and go talk some smack on the net. That's just how it goes because until you come back & beat them with your car running right, they do, in fact, have bragging rights. You never know how things will shake down until you try the run with the right tune on the car & at race weight. I've had runs where I thought that removing my trunk full of shit would make a difference. I pull the shit out, and sometimes I'd win, sometimes i'd still lose. It all just depends.

Anyhow, I'd like to see a rematch happen. Being a k-series guy myself, I hope Luis puts it down for the K-nation. :)

chunky
05-12-2010, 11:48 PM
*edit*

Moseley
05-13-2010, 12:14 PM
accept it, move on quit making excuses for a car that's not even yours

I'm not making excuses I'm just trying to tell the truth because people tend to leave out details. To be honest Luis was "hustled" that night since that seems to be the term now. He knew nothing of Bobby's car and Bobby refused to go from any speed other than 35mph. Why? because he knew he could utilize his tall 1st gear and Luis would be in 2nd at a low RPM. Am I saying Bobby didn't win that night? no, of course he won... it was just a setup thats all.

So more truth... Luis called Bobby out last year shortly after the race in the video. Luis was going to come with proper tires (like Bobby had that night) and offered to go from any speed where they'd both be in 1st gear. Sounds like a fair race to me... but Bobby backed down. LOL end of story.

OnURleft
05-13-2010, 12:30 PM

hah unconscious internet raging stems from sexual frustration and or similar insecurity i.e i'm ugly and unseccessful..

not pin pointing anyone, just saying….

Vteckidd
05-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Well I have a gf an plenty of money so guess that's not me.

I love how someone else can shit talk but when someone else does it like me I'm the bad guy that must not be getting laid.

chunky
05-13-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm not making excuses I'm just trying to tell the truth because people tend to leave out details. To be honest Luis was "hustled" that night since that seems to be the term now. He knew nothing of Bobby's car and Bobby refused to go from any speed other than 35mph. Why? because he knew he could utilize his tall 1st gear and Luis would be in 2nd at a low RPM. Am I saying Bobby didn't win that night? no, of course he won... it was just a setup thats all.

So more truth... Luis called Bobby out last year shortly after the race in the video. Luis was going to come with proper tires (like Bobby had that night) and offered to go from any speed where they'd both be in 1st gear. Sounds like a fair race to me... but Bobby backed down. LOL end of story.

LOL. That's pretty typical. Someone gets you to run on less than desirable terms, pulls out a win, and then denies you the re-match. Frustrating to say the least. I'd like to see another run happen for sure.

1civic
05-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Run ur dick suck mosley, i sent a pm.. He doesnt reply!!.. I'll say it here and now.. 200 he picks the race, but he better spray the piss out of that junk.. Cause I'm going to take his money if he don't.... B series FTW!!

Later!

Vteckidd
05-13-2010, 03:53 PM

Where were you and Luis when i called you out in DECEMBER when i put my 4.9 FD in? you guys ignored me and IIRC you sent me a PM saying that Luis prob wouldnt do a rematch.

Pot calling the kettle black

Moseley
05-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Run ur dick suck mosley, i sent a pm.. He doesnt reply!!.. I'll say it here and now.. 200 he picks the race, but he better spray the piss out of that junk.. Cause I'm going to take his money if he don't.... B series FTW!!

Later!

LOL do you want to lose 200 that bad. Its no B series... do you know what kind of power a stock K on spray makes? He probably doesn't think you're serious because he'd put bus lengths on you.

Moseley
05-13-2010, 06:06 PM
Where were you and Luis when i called you out in DECEMBER when i put my 4.9 FD in? you guys ignored me and IIRC you sent me a PM saying that Luis prob wouldnt do a rematch.

Pot calling the kettle black

Yeah because his car was down at the time and you parted your car out a week later... a little different from when Bobby was calling people out but then when Luis stepped up he declined the race.

Vteckidd
05-13-2010, 06:10 PM
My callout was up for over a month before I even got a response from anyone.

Mosely why are you even in here. You make accusations and try to defend a car you don't even own. I figured Luis could fight his own battles.

Luis car looked fine enough to go on a dyno, afterall I see him almost everyday on Dallas highway

Moseley
05-16-2010, 11:14 AM

Mosely why are you even in here. You make accusations and try to defend a car you don't even own. I figured Luis could fight his own battles.

Luis car looked fine enough to go on a dyno, afterall I see him almost everyday on Dallas highway

I'm here becaues I want to see a straight up run between Luis and whomever is fast. I've spend a good bit of time wrenching on his car and tuning it so I guess I have some stake in it. Besides he rarely has time to get on here and respond to everything.

Yes his car is running just fine right now... and I'd love to see it lay down some numbers at mainstream.

KIZDAWAY
05-16-2010, 01:54 PM

Moseley has full authority to speak on my behalf. If he does speak in place of me its because I tell him what to say because I dont have time to chime in. We both have invested together in this car in all stages. This project would never even exist with out moseley. I could go all day but I think you understand what im trying to say. BTW this car has never been dyno-tuned by any professional, moseley has tuned this killer from day one. In the end he has created a great car thats just fun and amazing to drive (not to mention a huge kill list).
:bigsmilie

Vteckidd
05-16-2010, 04:18 PM
well the problem arises when people who talk A LOT OF SHIT and are cocky, take offense when someone else does THE EXACT SAME THING.

Bobby beat you, period. Doesnt matter the excuses or circumstances. You raced, you lost. You have to know that if you lose its fair game for the other party to brag about it.

Luis you are extremely cocky online about how fast your car is. Youre completely opposite in person. Bobby is the same way. He talks a lot of shit online but in person hes a very nice guy.

What was his mistake? he posted a video of his car beating yours? isnt that what happened? i dont get where all the excuses and whining is coming from and i dont see you making a callout thread back to him.

Hes offered to run you, i hope you guys do

1civic
05-16-2010, 10:18 PM
I'm here becaues I want to see a straight up run between Luis and whomever is fast. I've spend a good bit of time wrenching on his car and tuning it so I guess I have some stake in it. Besides he rarely has time to get on here and respond to everything.

Yes his car is running just fine right now... and I'd love to see it lay down some numbers at mainstream.
You guys never dyno'd the car but claim 230 n/a and over 300 on the kit??.. So can i claim 240 since i pulled on the big end?...lol. ;)

Moseley
05-17-2010, 04:24 AM
You guys never dyno'd the car but claim 230 n/a and over 300 on the kit??.. So can i claim 240 since i pulled on the big end?...lol. ;)

Yes the car has been on the dyno but only once when spraying. 304whp is what it made and that was 2.5 years ago before I knew how to tune for spray properly.

I think you pulled on him "on the big end" because he short shifted to 5th while you were still in 3rd. he was over 2500lbs w/ a passenger that night... a high 13 second car at best? and yes it'll lay down 230 but it wasn't making that much when he ran you.

05-17-2010, 08:54 AM
KIZDAWAY=:goodjob:

NEMO
05-17-2010, 08:58 AM
this thread is going no where.