PDA

View Full Version : Real JDM RHD Toyota Aristo factory twin turbo powered aka Four Door Supra

HELLRAZOR
05-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Posting again since it somehow disappeared for no apparent reason...

This is a JDM Toyota Aristo and from the factory it came with the 2JZ-GTE Twin Turbo Supra motor, so basically this is a 4 dr Supra with only the 37,000 original miles.

Came with all the usual luxury adds: power everything, both seats power, automatic climate control that will freeze you out, power moonroof, ABS, traction control, etc. Also has the VIZ Sport kit with 3 pc rear TRD Spoiler, side skirts, and front bumper.

It has a fresh paint job, 18" Works 3pc forged wheels (some rash), new rubber, Episler fully adj suspension, HKS turbo timer, Japanese talking stealth radar in front and rear, Japanese Pioneer touchscreen that does Navi/TV/CD/HDD/mini disc, even though I haven't figured out how to use it cause most of the buttons are in Japanese characters. :lmfao:

And it has ultra cool, MARUKO 115db horns...definitely one of the loudest set of non-air horns on the street today.

And YES, it is fully and legally titled, tagged, and registered in the states, has been since 2007.

EL42
05-02-2010, 02:18 PM
hmm an atuomatic twin-turbo? i'd keep an inhaler too.lol

HachiDori
05-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Cool.

The JDM version is just as ugly as the USDM one. Atleast its turbo, but the again you can find these all day long FS

2turbo4u
05-02-2010, 08:05 PM
Cool.

The JDM version is just as ugly as the USDM one. Atleast its turbo, but the again you can find these all day long FS
same as for the IS300 non turbo and for sale all day long as well :tongue1:

Elbow
05-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Cool.

This style GS300/Aristo is BY FAR the best car Lexus has ever produced look wise, excluding the LFA.

RUFFIAN
05-02-2010, 09:34 PM
I'd love to rock with it.

HELLRAZOR
05-03-2010, 06:22 PM
thanks for the props...haters are just jealous I guess.

HELLRAZOR
05-03-2010, 06:23 PM
"" Originally Posted by HachiDori

The JDM version is just as ugly as the USDM one. Atleast its turbo, but the again you can find these all day long FS""

the same car....one at and one manual...the at will beat it down the straightaway....any length....everybody knows that.

HELLRAZOR
05-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Cool.

Oh sure...the JDM Aristo is on sale on every lot in Atlanta...right.
THere are less than 30 legally registered JDM Aristos in the US.

djpikachu1
05-03-2010, 11:03 PM
wow thats really your car? Can I borrow it for the prom lol

HELLRAZOR
05-04-2010, 09:53 PM
wow thats really your car? Can I borrow it for the prom lol

yah...I'd rent it! LOL

tdurr
05-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Plz put a single turbo on the sob tomorrow. ahahahaha
very nice man. how much did it run you?