PDA

View Full Version : 350z. vs. modded e46 vs. swap bolton eg vs. 05 RSX-S

Speedm0(\)key
11-05-2005, 07:36 PM
ran Poki and Morelian9

agains the m3.
40-120mph the m3 beat me by about 2.5-3 car lengths, amazing what i/e/reflash do for the m3.

against the eg
40-110ish .. there is gonna be some flaming here.. but in all honesty.. well i let him gun it first, i do this so that there is no BS'ing after runs(i went WOT riiigggght after he did.. and hit FC a bit here and there.. dammit!) on 2 pulls. ended up winning by 1.5 cars @ 110ish (i had no passenger on this run)

45ish-125.. no bs on this run. i went on 3rd honk, no handicap this time around ,at 125 i beat him by about 3 car lengths. (with passenger).. tried to do a 50-130 run initially.. which we both agreed to.. but once on the hwy he wouldnt get up to 50mph.

all these runs i took front bumper at rear bumper as 1 car length. just so that there is no Bsing.

60ish -130 pull against the RSX. jumped a good .5 car on him from the get go, on a curve (on the hwy) he pulled back a bit (dont know how much it had to do with him being on the inside lane) and i kept a fender lead and it seemed like i was going to begin to pull away a bit but he let off before i could be sure.

great runs. everyone was a good sport haha.

imbosile
11-05-2005, 07:44 PM
nice, i wanna race an RSX-S, and a 97-01 Prelude (thats what i used to have)...nice races though man...

Speedm0(\)key
11-05-2005, 07:51 PM
nice, i wanna race an RSX-S, and a 97-01 Prelude (thats what i used to have)...nice races though man...

as long as it isnt a intake/raceheader/exhaust (hondata/kpro) RSX. it should be a fair fun run for ya. however dont feel too bad for losing to a hondata RSX.. for they've given me one hell of a run in my 350z

imbosile
11-05-2005, 07:53 PM
as long as it isnt a intake/raceheader/exhaust (hondata/kpro) RSX. it should be a fair fun run for ya. however dont feel too bad for losing to a hondata RSX.. for they've given me one hell of a run in my 350z

damn, so what all does that hondata do for that car? :eek:

Speedm0(\)key
11-05-2005, 07:54 PM
damn, so what all does that hondata do for that car? :eek:

ALOT.

for ex: lower 2nd cam engagement. and like other flashes.. im sure they enhance a/f, timing maps.. blah blah.. yaddah yaddah yaddah. and best of all for that car.... relocated fuel cut (8600-8700rpms).

i/rh/e/hondata RSX's have ran high 13's on street tires.

Batman
11-05-2005, 07:59 PM
amazing kill...i live of your stories man...haha
makes me feel good about my Z
SpeedMonkey

Speedm0(\)key
11-05-2005, 09:14 PM
hey zeek, this might interest you.. im sure you can knock him down to 100bucks at least.

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151970

morelian09
11-06-2005, 03:13 AM
b.s man i an't going to lye to every one and say i beat u cause that isn't the truth but u saying that u beat me by 3 cars is b.s. we were together all 3th and 4th but when i hit 5th my right side axle started to pop and the car was begining to jump so i laid off the gas and thats when u pulled away. get things staight don't go talking shit i even got witnesess ask the girl with the celica lean (sorry for mispelling your name) she drove the car after the race and she'll tell you the axle was f-cked up

Nopaintsls
11-06-2005, 03:22 AM
as long as it isnt a (hondata/kpro) RSX.

and who told you this? :confused:

Nopaintsls
11-06-2005, 03:24 AM
b.s man i an't going to lye to every one and say i beat u cause that isn't the truth but u saying that u beat me by 3 cars is b.s. we were together all 3th and 4th but when i hit 5th my right side axle started to pop and the car was begining to jump so i laid off the gas and thats when u pulled away. get things staight don't go talking shit i even got witnesess ask the girl with the celica lean (sorry for mispelling your name) she drove the car after the race and she'll tell you the axle was f-cked up

Poor youngins...... ALWAYS have excusessssss.... Um.. wat am I sayin I don't even have a car... ;)

morelian09
11-06-2005, 03:29 AM
you know what man! lets do it again but in about two weeks cause next week in going to be in califonia on family business but when i come back lets do it again we can video tap it or what ever

aCrdinglyslO
11-06-2005, 03:41 AM
man,......get out of peoples bizzness...LOL...always trying to instigate shit...lol....all i got to say is PEOPLE LOVING STRECHING SHIT/TALKING THESE DAYS....EVERYONE IS ALWAYS GOING TO SAY ONE THING VERSUS THE OTHER....HE SAY/SHE SAY SHIT!!...FUCK IT!!!!....NEXT TIME GET IT ON CAMERA!!!!....It' makes me wonder how people say shit and think that other people where there too knowing what the hell was going on...hmm....i think i'll settle on that for a lil bit...well what do i know...."I was jus' a SPECTATOR RIGHT?".....

morelian09
11-06-2005, 04:09 AM
intake, header and exhaust. no k-pro no hondata and to be completly honest i saw u jump first and then rsx-s pulled when you both laid off but thats only me talking shit i saw the race from two or three car lengths away.

Ludester
11-06-2005, 11:58 AM
whats done to your eclipse I'll run when my car gets back runnin

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 12:17 PM
i was refering to rsx's in general. funny how you didnt mention any of this to me that night. drop the ricer excuses and the lies. for example:"it's a b18C1" it's a C5, we know it. want a rematch? Good, we'll get it on tape. I'll post more later i'm on a mobile device at work.

EJ25RUN
11-06-2005, 12:57 PM
hey speedmonkey
not to be mean to her, but Lea Anne is what you call a really lite passenger

gtikid
11-06-2005, 01:12 PM
buahahahaha i knew this was gonna happen between you two. And truthfully i don't know which one of you two talks more shit :jerkit: , so like frank said, get it on camera and no excuses

Batman
11-06-2005, 03:29 PM
i back will up with anything he says, he doesnt lie when he looses and doesnt state things that didnt happen...we'll get it on tape...i'll run too in my Z..

On_Her_Face
11-06-2005, 04:57 PM
DONT LEAVE OUT ME AND JOSH GUYS!!!! :)

morelian09
11-06-2005, 06:17 PM
ok then its set when i come back from california in a week we'll do it and yea get it on camera and when is ur rid coming back out julian

SER-KID
11-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Forget the eg run the rsx-s again, he looked like was pulling U!

run4cover
11-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Hmmm...can I get in on some of this action? actually I don't care to run the 350z, I want a crack at that 301awhp STI though.....say a 20-100mph roll (I don't have an LSD yet, and I'm still on stock speed limited ecu).

On_Her_Face
11-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Speedmonkey i want u and josh to go at it from like a 40-??? and a 70-???

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 09:51 PM
ok im off of work thank god, here is what i have to say, say your car IS fucked up.. you ran.. you lost, excuses will always be rice, come back out and shut me up, id be impressed by that. if you ran a car thats been broken.. thats your fault, doesnt change what happened.. IF thats the case, oh yeah.. you have a serious problem with #'s... what happened to the 50 mph roll?... we were constantly doing 35ish-38ish rolls.. i could be in first gear for that shit, the highest i got you at was 42mph and i did you a favor by calling that a 45mph pull.. answer me that question.. please, you were next to me during 2nd, half of 3rd, after that i pulled. check the diagram on top of your shifter, take your time.

intake, header and exhaust. no k-pro no hondata and to be completly honest i saw u jump first and then rsx-s pulled when you both laid off but thats only me talking shit i saw the race from two or three car lengths away.

ok man, i was talkin to the kid about RSX's in general, i wasnt talking about the Run i had last night for i dont even know what that guy had, i was talking about runs ive had with i/rh/e hondata/kpro RSXs, first of all.. you were way too far back to have even seen much of this, i did pull on the RSX from a get go read my story, and he did pull some back. again read my story.

Forget the eg run the rsx-s again, he looked like was pulling U!
what car were you in?... , im wondering were all these "witnesses" came from.. and what invisible car they were in? all i saw was one car a few cars behind the RSX, id like that question answered, ill run the RSX again i already talked to the guy, unlike alot of the shit going on from people in here.. he was cool, ill run him again hoping to lose.. it'll get me off my lazy ass enough to do something to my Z other than intake/exhaust

buahahahaha i knew this was gonna happen between you two. And truthfully i don't know which one of you two talks more shit :jerkit: , so like frank said, get it on camera and no excuses

honestly, id appreciate you staying out of this, i dont talk shit.. i say what hurts peoples feelings aka the truth. obviously the things i have said on off topic threads has gotten to you, but in the car thing.. dont get involved with me. im asking nicely man. i dont want to be mean to someone alot younger than me. leave it to the people who race. if you have nothing instructive/knowledgeable to say.. keep the mouth shut.

b0ki
11-06-2005, 10:04 PM
ran Poki and Morelian9

agains the m3.
40-120mph the m3 beat me by about 2.5-3 car lengths, amazing what i/e/reflash do for the m3.

Hmm.... I am not sure about that 2.5- 3 cars ? Is more like 5.5 - 6 Cars...
When i was stock i raced 350z with catback and intake and beat them about cars . That just dont sound good :p lol maybe next time we need a cam lol

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 10:05 PM

i didnt take my time to read this right.. ok so you are telling me that i only pulled away.. on EVERY run.. because you kept rebreaking your axle?. i started pulling away top of 3rd dude.. and i pulled harder 4th, in 5th you were gettin left very decently by myself. no more bullshit, when you are back, hit me up, i have the camera/editing sftwre/and recording crew.

the point of this.. was to prove you wrong about that NSX's driver's skills.. you see how i pulled on you?.. thats what NSX's do to me. make sure your car is fixed 100% so that there are no more excuses. it aint fixed, i wont run

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Hmm.... I am not sure about that 2.5- 3 cars ? Is more like 5.5 - 6 Cars...
When i was stock i raced 350z with catback and intake and beat them about cars . That just dont sound good :p lol maybe next time we need a cam lol

oh man!.. not you too!.. you're kiling me boris you're KILLING ME! hahaha, if you werent my friend i would get you raped by a big black guy hahaha j/k, when i high beam ya next time, thats when i let off, hey man hit me up about that AEM/SAFC thing, find out if the guy has something for a/f.

RandomGuy
11-06-2005, 10:39 PM
sup monkeyboy

accrdpusha
11-06-2005, 10:50 PM
This shit is great, the eg gets beat, makes excuses and i laugh. Great stuff.

Batman
11-06-2005, 11:25 PM
i think ppl that werent there, or ppl that dont have cars to keep up with the ones that were running should stfu...cause from behind its kinda tough to tell...

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 11:30 PM
sup monkeyboy

whats up man, nice meeting ya guys, hope to see yall out there again.

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 11:31 PM
i think ppl that werent there, or ppl that dont have cars to keep up with the ones that were running should stfu...cause from behind its kinda tough to tell...

dude... but that like.. eliminates 80% of importatlanta haha

Batman
11-06-2005, 11:32 PM
SO very true...sad...but true...i guess its funny cause its sad...whatever...im batman.........................................

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 11:43 PM
SO very true...sad...but true...i guess its funny cause its sad...whatever...im batman.........................................

haha.. i thought you were batgirl

Batman
11-06-2005, 11:44 PM
oh and btw dude...make sure he has a mechanic's written statement that the car is running at its 100% before you waste more gas on this kid..and something that shows that his axles are at full working conditions...and you know the typical headlight fluid stuff...

Speedm0(\)key
11-06-2005, 11:45 PM
oh and btw dude...make sure he has a mechanic's written statement that the car is running at its 100% before you waste more gas on this kid..and something that shows that his axles are at full working conditions...and you know the typical headlight fluid stuff...

actually thats not a bad idea haha

Batman
11-06-2005, 11:46 PM
actually thats not a bad idea haha

i know only a mastermind could come up with something like that...

KartboyWRX
11-07-2005, 12:04 AM
never underestimate the power of ricers in large groups... haha
sup will and zeek

Batman
11-07-2005, 12:13 AM
SpeedMonkey taking over..all other ricers excused..thank you come again

gtikid
11-07-2005, 01:46 AM
honestly, id appreciate you staying out of this, i dont talk shit.. i say what hurts peoples feelings aka the truth. obviously the things i have said on off topic threads has gotten to you, but in the car thing.. dont get involved with me. im asking nicely man. i dont want to be mean to someone alot younger than me. leave it to the people who race. if you have nothing instructive/knowledgeable to say.. keep the mouth shut.

Ok dad :jerkit: obviously the things I have said in other threads have gotten to you . You think just b/c you go around racing everyone and their mother puts you up higher on the totem pole? :jerkit: The fuck out of here with that shit. Did i say anything about your races? Nope. I simply stated that i knew this shit was going to happen between you two. I know both of you and i know both of you talk a lot of shit. Asking me nicely? :lmfao: wtf is that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of threat? :lmfao: :jerkit: Go back and double read the shit i post before your fucking panties give you a weggie(sp?)

fawk_you
11-07-2005, 08:02 AM
hey speedmonkey
not to be mean to her, but Lea Anne is what you call a really lite passenger

That was random as fuck. And no thats not mean to me... im glad im not a cow....

I would like to see the run again.... the EG suprised the shit out of me.... RSX too.... (never even talked to the guy- mad props though) And yea, for you Will- id say get this shit on film the next time or make mention of the run a few mins or so before so I can grab my digi out of my car! :goodjob: Its 2 peoples word against ours... however, Giovianna (SP) in the 300zx was RIGHT behind us... he can be a witness to the winning too... however, at the bottom of 4th- and the beginning of 5th, the EG was still pulling.... sooooooooooo...he made mention of letting off of being into it due to his axel problems... which I found out was true later that night from driving the car- its shaking like a mother fucker! (you needa get that shit fixed before Cali y0)

BTW, alberto- I think ive found a tranny.... send me a PM.... :goodjob:

Lemme know if I can be of anymore assistance! :)

Speedm0(\)key
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Ok dad :jerkit: obviously the things I have said in other threads have gotten to you . You think just b/c you go around racing everyone and their mother puts you up higher on the totem pole? :jerkit: The fuck out of here with that shit. Did i say anything about your races? Nope. I simply stated that i knew this shit was going to happen between you two. I know both of you and i know both of you talk a lot of shit. Asking me nicely? :lmfao: wtf is that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of threat? :lmfao: :jerkit: Go back and double read the shit i post before your fucking panties give you a weggie(sp?)

^ fine example of REAL shit talking. i guess there is no easy way with you ricer.

ct9a gsr
11-07-2005, 10:26 AM
Camcorders are your best friend... =]

morelian09
11-07-2005, 10:47 AM
ok

PSINXS
11-07-2005, 10:55 AM
i saw morelian out saturday, and all i know is this guy's car is fast. what stage was taht sr-t u beat?

morelian09
11-07-2005, 11:01 AM
you were next to me during 2nd, half of 3rd, after that i pulled. check the diagram on top of your shifter, take your time.
thats what u said....

at the bottom of 4th- and the beginning of 5th, the EG was still pulling....
thats what lea anne said ur passanger

ok so u say i talk shit look what just happened u said u pulled me from half of 3rd and on and ur passanger lea anne said i was next to u for all of 3rd and 4th and i laid of on 5th when my axle poped she admits to diving the car and seeing that i wasn't talking shit about that!!

but yea i get back into town on monday next week i already fixed the axle so no excusess like u say. u pull me ok i pull u ok but don't forget the camera

oh another thing why do u alway try to talk shit to every one in the thread they are just giving there opinion. did u read what gti kid said? he said nothing bad about u and there u go like always straight to talking shit to him but u know what the funny thing is? u do the very same thing in the 240 vs. the evo thread u talk shit like no tommarow u talk shit to even brians girl and like i see it that race didn't involve u did it?

so who talks shit???????? :rant:

morelian09
11-07-2005, 11:15 AM
i don't know the srt4 was fast though i pulled him by like two cars with no tracktion u saw it. i'll ask him what stage it was

morelian09
11-07-2005, 11:16 AM
what car were u driving on saturday?

PSINXS
11-07-2005, 11:36 AM
i was riding in the red evo. My 240sx wil be out in 2weeks.

benwaballs
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
nice run speedmonkey :goodjob: someone pm me next time you guys go out. i need to get some runs in w/ the GTI

morelian09
11-07-2005, 12:12 PM
oh ur da one in the evo cool man so when do u want to run i was there yesturday and didn't see u just let me know that will be a good run we beat the srt4 about the same

PSINXS
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
I wasnt driving it. Thats my boy Jason. He will be out saturday. I am usually the guy that either flags or tries to get races set up. gotta have something to do until i get my car back. lol I had the red Old Navy hoody on.

run4cover
11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
nice run speedmonkey :goodjob: someone pm me next time you guys go out. i need to get some runs in w/ the GTI
Yeah, we still have a run to do...you and I....I wanna run a few people before I start upgrades....Anyone leaving the marietta area this weekend for the race in 'bama?

On_Her_Face
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM
ya dont forget to call me! i wanna bring the slow stock vq out!

gtikid
11-07-2005, 01:54 PM
^ fine example of REAL shit talking. i guess there is no easy way with you ricer.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: again with the whole ricer comment :lmao: when my car is completely stock. With the exception of the Ipod in my car. So then, if an Ipod is rice, then yes that's me :lmfao: BTW, is that your example of "being mean"? That's cute

And yes, this is me talking shit Will

gtikid
11-07-2005, 01:56 PM
And yo Poss, lemme know when you two are gonna run. I wanna ride in that little eg of yours and "watch you get pulled half way through third and on" :lmfao: Since i mean you are racing the king of the streets ya know :lmfao:

b0ki
11-07-2005, 02:25 PM
oh man!.. not you too!.. you're kiling me boris you're KILLING ME! hahaha, if you werent my friend i would get you raped by a big black guy hahaha j/k, when i high beam ya next time, thats when i let off, hey man hit me up about that AEM/SAFC thing, find out if the guy has something for a/f.

HAHAHA AIGHT MAN ; p i let u know about that SAFC soon when i get it ..

morelian09
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
ok julian i'll let u know when i come back from california and i'll let u drive it if u want to. man this speed monkey dude talks alot of shit hahh......anyways how was the soccer match i saw joseph in the pic i had a team meet and i couldn't make it. and hows the gti doing

EJ25RUN
11-07-2005, 05:59 PM
to fawk you

Sorry Lea Anne, i know that sound weird earlier, didnt mean that . was just messin with speedmonkey

luv ya and :bowdown:

gtikid
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
ok julian i'll let u know when i come back from california and i'll let u drive it if u want to. man this speed monkey dude talks alot of shit hahh......anyways how was the soccer match i saw joseph in the pic i had a team meet and i couldn't make it. and hows the gti doing

Cool man. But naw i'm not gonna drive it man that's your car ya know. But the soccer match was fun as hell man!!!! Hell yea Jo was there and tanga and nicky jam were too...It was fuuuuun. The GTI isn't doing much of anything lately lol

JDMracer16
11-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Speedmonkey, when are you and Chant(guy with the NA 300zx that use to have a ZC h/b) going to run. He said in like a few weeks, but couldn't give me a deffinant date? Just wondering. PM me if needed

Speedm0(\)key
11-07-2005, 07:18 PM

i talk alot of shit?.. haha, what was "its a b18c1".. dont lie about what you have. its retarded as hell. you ran with a broken car your fault, at 120mphish there were 2 car spaces (give or take some feet) between my rear bumper and your front bumper (thats a 3 car lead, i said in the beginning that i considered rear bumper at front bumper a car), Gio in the 300zx hauling ass right behind me had a car and a halfish on YOU. he was there. im done with you anyway, your posts give me a headache i have to read the shit 3 or 4 times to understand half the shit you say, no more talking , we'll do it again. and like Z33k said.. have a fucking mechanic written statement that your car runs at its 100%, next time im not taking excuses.

Speedm0(\)key
11-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Speedmonkey, when are you and Chant(guy with the NA 300zx that use to have a ZC h/b) going to run. He said in like a few weeks, but couldn't give me a deffinant date? Just wondering. PM me if needed

i dont know, he never told me when, i asked when on that thread he made i beleive, tell him to PM me, it should be fun.. i heart z32s

WINDSOR
11-07-2005, 07:23 PM
speedmonkey is the #1 shittalker on this board. Just ask tracy.

Speedm0(\)key
11-07-2005, 07:27 PM
speedmonkey is the #1 shittalker on this board. Just ask tracy.

hahahahaha... it was only time before someone brought tracy into this.

benwaballs
11-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Yeah, we still have a run to do...you and I....I wanna run a few people before I start upgrades....Anyone leaving the marietta area this weekend for the race in 'bama?

yea i get out of work at about 930 on friday we could meet up then! i live in alparetta so we can meet were ever there is nothing out here! we should try to get a small group to go out and run! pm me and let me know!

speed monkey you should try to meet up also i would like to meet you and your crew and do some runs! :goodjob:

fawk_you
11-07-2005, 09:15 PM
to fawk you

Sorry Lea Anne, i know that sound weird earlier, didnt mean that . was just messin with speedmonkey

luv ya and :bowdown:

Way to post and PM me the same exact thing! :doh:

:goodjob: TWINS, YAY! :crazy:

run4cover
11-08-2005, 02:21 PM
yea i get out of work at about 930 on friday we could meet up then! i live in alparetta so we can meet were ever there is nothing out here! we should try to get a small group to go out and run! pm me and let me know!

speed monkey you should try to meet up also i would like to meet you and your crew and do some runs! :goodjob:Sounds good to me...you can just call me when you get out of work, I don't know jack about atlanta. I only know the spot in kennesaw and I've been to G'nette BP once. just give me a call when you get out of work (770-316-5571: Alonzo)....anyone else who wants to hook up/run can hit me on that number as well.

Yeah speedmonkey, bring out that STI, I want to see how the S13 fares against it....you have more HP, I'm lighter :D

Speedm0(\)key
11-08-2005, 03:27 PM

speed monkey you should try to meet up also i would like to meet you and your crew and do some runs! :goodjob:

sure man, it would be cool to meet some of the cooler people on this site haha. i dont know how the STi will be doing in a couple of weeks, its on a universal Tune from Cobb and its kinda weird right now due to temperature i think, spooling area of RPMS you can feel very slight hesitance, as if it were a bit lean, im going to do a little research and see if i can get an identical Cobb map for colder weather. wether i do or not get this map, ill see if i can come out to play. ill let you guys know

run4cover, what do you have in the 240?

edit: none of you have broken/fucked up axles do you?... hahahahaha

morelian09
11-08-2005, 04:32 PM
:jerkit: keep on talking i'll be back monday and will see who wins.
and gti kid your probably right the speed monkey thinks he's the king of the streets but the funy thing he can't even beat a poor 4 cylinder with a fucked up axle.....

Speedm0(\)key
11-08-2005, 05:27 PM
ok since i talk so much shit.. and you really do have a b18c1 under the hood.. and i only beat you because you broke your axle, how about a good good bet. if you win, ill do whatever you want, if i win you have to blow a guy, my ex gf's hairdresser Julian keeps insisting that i hook him up with a short cute little mexican. sounds good?.. do we have a deal?

btw, the gay guy thing is not a joke, so if you're so sure of yourself.. agree to it, if you're scared ill understand, we'll run , but i have to check your car to make sure you have absolutely no more ricer excuses for when you lose, and a vid on top of it.

you've already used:
1. My radar detector was going off so i let off
2. My radar detector went off again.
3. I cant hear your honks.
4. i broke my axle.

lets make a rule, you cant use any more of the above

i dont see whats so hard about saying "look.. i came from something kind of slow.. to something a bit quicker, and well.. i got excited and i made some posts about non skilled drivers, and i like to surprise people.. so i dont tell them that i have a b18c5 motor with full bolt ons etc.. i let them beleive its a GSR motor and TELL them its a GSR motor, i had a good run with speedmonkey but i lost by a bit", instead of the now.. liar who doesnt know how to lose, that raced with "hopes and dreams" overpayed for a used EG that breaks, with an ok motor swap, and got his "hopes and dreams" destroyed by a nearly stock 350z. i get pulled on by NSX's all the time.. and you raced a crappy driver in one and kept saying dumb things like..."dont doubt the EG yo!" and "he didnt see it coming", dude.. its a little sleeper.. but its not going to beat any NSX's. that was the point of this whole thing, and now look at what it became? haha

but ok, you want it the hard way, i hope you win next time, i want to be impressed.

On_Her_Face
11-08-2005, 07:37 PM
i talked to oscar monday night and i told him i want to see and bring a camera too.. we will b on the other side of oscar.. unless that would make things to dangerous? and if so we can just bring my car and stay back :lmfao:

benwaballs
11-08-2005, 07:38 PM
edit: none of you have broken/fucked up axles do you?... hahahahaha

well if i lose iam sure it could be a little broken! and ill leave my radar at home :D

Speedm0(\)key
11-08-2005, 07:50 PM
well if i lose iam sure it could be a little broken! and ill leave my radar at home :D

hahaha +1 for a sick sense of humor

Speedm0(\)key
11-08-2005, 07:51 PM
i talked to oscar monday night and i told him i want to see and bring a camera too.. we will b on the other side of oscar.. unless that would make things to dangerous? and if so we can just bring my car and stay back :lmfao:

ride with oscar and film, it'll be cool, actually.. i figure ill just let this kid bring his own camera.

morelian09
11-09-2005, 12:04 AM
who's rice???? dam you had a fucked up childhood man!!!..... what the fuck are you talking about blow a guy dam grow up!!! only a ricer would say some bull shit like that. no i won't accept to that belive what you want and if you want to up the stakes bet money like real men.. :lickpuss: you have some deep issues. and get out of my business what i tell people about what i have is my business.. u know, i understand why every one talks shit about u man just lets race and who ever wins, wins stop with that gay shit if that one of your fantacies you need to do that in your own time.

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:29 AM
ok since i talk so much shit.. and you really do have a b18c1 under the hood.. and i only beat you because you broke your axle, how about a good good bet. if you win, ill do whatever you want, if i win you have to blow a guy, my ex gf's hairdresser Julian keeps insisting that i hook him up with a short cute little mexican. sounds good?.. do we have a deal?

I think you mean your home boy Zeek, since he's your number one dick rider. He's on your balls more than your dick is man. That one actually made me chuckle a little bit :jerkit:

And if by ex g/f, you mean that big ol' bitch with bigger shoulders than you that you always used to bring out :upchuck:She looked manlier than you did. I wouldn't even fuck her with your dick...errr i mean strap-on

morelian09
11-09-2005, 01:48 AM
damm maybe she turn you gay!!!! now thats me talking shit j/k don't take it serious man were all just jokeing around let just run and get it over with and tell geo i said whats up. i'll let you know when i get back

XxLaZyAleXxX
11-09-2005, 02:59 AM
lolz....speedmonkey....first gen here....but i dont think we gettin anywhere....

benwaballs
11-09-2005, 06:42 AM
who's rice???? dam you had a fucked up childhood man!!!..... what the fuck are you talking about blow a guy dam grow up!!! only a ricer would say some bull shit like that. no i won't accept to that belive what you want and if you want to up the stakes bet money like real men.. :lickpuss: you have some deep issues. and get out of my business what i tell people about what i have is my business.. u know, i understand why every one talks shit about u man just lets race and who ever wins, wins stop with that gay shit if that one of your fantacies you need to do that in your own time.

ill be out in the gti also... i would like a run at the b18

I think you mean your home boy Zeek, since he's your number one dick rider. He's on your balls more than your dick is man. That one actually made me chuckle a little bit

And if by ex g/f, you mean that big ol' bitch with bigger shoulders than you that you always used to bring out She looked manlier than you did. I wouldn't even fuck her with your dick...errr i mean strap-on

Wow, nice one! bringing ppls GF into a car forum! show some class! your the type of kid killing the VW community.

Goinfasterthanu
11-09-2005, 07:34 AM
Speedmonkey....Pm me i would like to race that 350....My 1/4 is in my sig..Should be close..

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 10:29 AM

ok, so you're scared thats all you had to say. hell i would be too if i had to take on a bet like that. but i did it to make a point.

i dont care what everyone says about me, only person you know that i know is Gio and Julian GTi kid, Gio is a learning enthusiast who is very interested in vehicles.. other than him.. julian and whoever else you might know who thinks they know me.. i dont care about, i deal with enthusiasts only. not kids that once upon a time bumped into BP and decided they'd stick around cause it was "cool"

we'll race, but dont use retarded excuses, maybe your car DID in fact break.. i still beat you by the distances i mentioned. so why come on here like hot shit?.. be a man, if i get killed i get killed and i say it, thats what this is about.. FUN.

I think you mean your home boy Zeek, since he's your number one dick rider. He's on your balls more than your dick is man. That one actually made me chuckle a little bit :jerkit:

And if by ex g/f, you mean that big ol' bitch with bigger shoulders than you that you always used to bring out :upchuck:She looked manlier than you did. I wouldn't even fuck her with your dick...errr i mean strap-on

dude.. that was retarded as hell, you only hung out near me l ike what.. 4.. 5 times? dang.. so we're making stuff up now?. well.. i guess any girl is manly to you.. since you own more hair supplies than any of them.

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 10:31 AM
Speedmonkey....Pm me i would like to race that 350....My 1/4 is in my sig..Should be close..

haha everone wants to run it, i dont know why. but yeah in due time we can do it, i ran 14.2 @ 100.50Mph with 2.3 60' last time i was out at commerce, so yeah from a roll it s hould be close. ill let you know

Goinfasterthanu
11-09-2005, 10:52 AM
I just hear you beat a lot of hatches{swapped}so i wanna see how i do. Mine is running 100%.

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 11:16 AM
I just hear you beat a lot of hatches{swapped}so i wanna see how i do. Mine is running 100%.

oh haha, just a few b16, b18, H22 hatches, nice.. by your #'s im assuming you are H22?.. if so that is definately the best swap (powerwise) that i have seen/raced before. impressive mid range power

accrdpusha
11-09-2005, 11:40 AM
This shit is pretty funny.

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:50 PM
ill be out in the gti also... i would like a run at the b18

Wow, nice one! bringing ppls GF into a car forum! show some class! your the type of kid killing the VW community.

Dude, go back and read his post first. He was the one that brought her in first. I'm the type killing VW community? Ok Mr. VW God. Should i make a sacrifice to make it all better now?

gtikid
11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
ok, so you're scared thats all you had to say. hell i would be too if i had to take on a bet like that. but i did it to make a point.

i dont care what everyone says about me, only person you know that i know is Gio and Julian GTi kid, Gio is a learning enthusiast who is very interested in vehicles.. other than him.. julian and whoever else you might know who thinks they know me.. i dont care about, i deal with enthusiasts only. not kids that once upon a time bumped into BP and decided they'd stick around cause it was "cool"

we'll race, but dont use retarded excuses, maybe your car DID in fact break.. i still beat you by the distances i mentioned. so why come on here like hot shit?.. be a man, if i get killed i get killed and i say it, thats what this is about.. FUN.

dude.. that was retarded as hell, you only hung out near me l ike what.. 4.. 5 times? dang.. so we're making stuff up now?. well.. i guess any girl is manly to you.. since you own more hair supplies than any of them.

Making stuff up? :lmfao: And now your bringing hair products into this? :lmfao: Wow, very :gay: . I guess since i'm actually clean enough to shampoo my hair makes me gay. And whoever wears gel makes them less manly :lmfao: . So then i guess that does make you a dirty mexican huh? BTW, no offense to other mexicans(sorry Possum)

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Making stuff up? :lmfao: And now your bringing hair products into this? :lmfao: Wow, very :gay: . I guess since i'm actually clean enough to shampoo my hair makes me gay. And whoever wears gel makes them less manly :lmfao: . So then i guess that does make you a dirty mexican huh? BTW, no offense to other mexicans(sorry Possum)

i didnt bring anything into anything, just explaining why i know a gay guy. dude seriously julian, you're a fucking moron, stay out of this thread before you get owned. your conversational battle skills suck, and its not like anyone can settle it on the street with you.. for your car isnt fast, thats not like an insult or anything, just.. you know, your car runs high 15's on a good run. stay out of the thread. you cant contribute to anything for your car knowledge is insignificant.. , you're just another IA i.d. taking up forum space.

please, do not try to bring nationality into this, its retarded, and you'll definately get owned there.

gtikid
11-09-2005, 01:09 PM
i didnt bring anything into anything, just explaining why i know a gay guy. dude seriously julian, you're a fucking moron, stay out of this thread before you get owned. your conversational battle skills suck, and its not like anyone can settle it on the street with you.. for your car isnt fast, thats not like an insult or anything, just.. you know, your car runs high 15's on a good run. stay out of the thread. you cant contribute to anything for your car knowledge is insignificant.. , you're just another IA i.d. taking up forum space.

Come on will, seriously. Get owned by who? You and your "cheerleaders"? Its funny how all you keep telling me to do is stop. And then you say i have bad conversational "battle skills"? I never said my car was fast, or that i wanted to race. NEVER. I know it isn't. Thank you for stating something i already know. I can say whatever I want, just like you always do when Tracy posts something.

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Come on will, seriously. Get owned by who? You and your "cheerleaders"? Its funny how all you keep telling me to do is stop. And then you say i have bad conversational "battle skills"? I never said my car was fast, or that i wanted to race. NEVER. I know it isn't. Thank you for stating something i already know. I can say whatever I want, just like you always do when Tracy posts something.

sounds like you just need something to do....

hmmm.. go fuck your mother, report back here once you're done

gtikid
11-09-2005, 01:16 PM
sounds like you just need something to do....

hmmm.. go fuck your mother, report back here once you're done

Ouch :jerkit: Bad "conversational battle skills" huh? :gay: Lemme guess what the next thing you say is: "Your mother should of swallowed you." That seems to be your favorite quote.

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 01:18 PM
what the fuck you still doing here??.. i thought i told you to go fuck your mother.

gtikid
11-09-2005, 01:27 PM
what the fuck you still doing here??.. i thought i told you to go fuck your mother.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
11-09-2005, 01:55 PM
haha

run4cover
11-09-2005, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=

run4cover, what do you have in the 240?

edit: none of you have broken/fucked up axles do you?... hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

It has a rather large front mount IC and 3" exhaust from the turbo back. It's an sr20 car. Everything else is stock, save for the fuel pump (255lph) and the boost pressure (15psi). Can't run above ~110mph..still on stock ecu, and these 40 series 17's effectively gears the car down.

I have fucked up lights, does that count for anything? :D

someone PM directions/details to where everyone meets up now.

benwaballs
11-09-2005, 10:08 PM
It has a rather large front mount IC and 3" exhaust from the turbo back. It's an sr20 car. Everything else is stock, save for the fuel pump (255lph) and the boost pressure (15psi). Can't run above ~110mph..still on stock ecu, and these 40 series 17's effectively gears the car down.

I have fucked up lights, does that count for anything? :D

someone PM directions/details to where everyone meets up now.

run you have AIM? if you do hit me on it! you still down for friday night? monkey hope you'll be able to make it out! if so looks like we will have a good group :goodjob: lets stay away from the rice hang outs though!

KartboyWRX
11-10-2005, 12:36 AM
hacerle caso a pendejos es engrandecerlos(owned)!!!!! you are being ignored!

KartboyWRX
11-10-2005, 12:42 AM
sup will? whatcha doing man?

gtikid
11-10-2005, 02:09 AM
^^Oscar?

Speedm0(\)key
11-10-2005, 10:03 AM
sup will? whatcha doing man?

q'onda chavo, at work man, bored off my ass, i get off at 3 today, give me a call around then man, lets go cruise around

gtikid
11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Ooooooo that's the guy with the silver WRX right? I forgot his name

Speedm0(\)key
11-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Ooooooo that's the guy with the silver WRX right? I forgot his name

We regret to inform you that as of 11/09/05 8:36pm eastern time we will no longer be able to answer questions from people who suffer from Ricerosis. we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day

morelian09
11-15-2005, 01:37 AM
well i got back in town today and found out some bad news. i left my car with a friend of mine for safe keeping but when i arrived today i found out he blew my axle out again so im going to try to fix it before this weekend so we can settle the issue. i let you know when i fixed it

EJ25RUN
11-15-2005, 07:25 AM
well i got back in town today and found out some bad news. i left my car with a friend of mine for safe keeping but when i arrived today i found out he blew my axle out again so im going to try to fix it before this weekend so we can settle the issue. i let you know when i fixed it
again, why would you let someone hold your car who broke it before?

morelian09
11-15-2005, 02:11 PM
i broke the axle the first time and he broke it this time. i am going to by the performance axles hopfully this week but i'll let you know

Speedm0(\)key
11-15-2005, 03:30 PM
it broke again.. god

morelian09
11-16-2005, 12:38 PM
its a work in progress i think it be ready by friday

Speedm0(\)key
11-16-2005, 01:47 PM
you should invest in something that wont break so often.