PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good touch up shop in N. GA

JDMloser
04-29-2010, 01:34 PM
i went to maaco and the guy quoted me $750 for a touch up(area that needs touch ups are no bigger than my fist, but are located on 5 different panels), so i wont be going there for one, was wondering if any of you guys know a good shop in N. GA that does a respectable job w/ touch ups?

Patterson
04-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Umm if you have spots all over the car you more than likely need a whole paint job to make it right. but would like to see pictures just to see the damage of the spots

JDMloser
04-29-2010, 10:19 PM
well its not all over the car but only one on like 5 different panels and 3 of them are only as big as the point of my finger and the other 2 are half as big as my fist, so theyre not really that big, but noticable like 5 ft away, due to a bad touch up(the touch up color doesnt match and yes i got it from OEM)

OldSchool87
04-29-2010, 10:43 PM
It does not match because the paint is brand new and your car is faded OEM or not. Pay to have it done right and be done with it. oh and no good paint job is cheap but maaco is trying to rip you. i got priced out at 1,300 to sand down the car completely, fix all dents and repaint the whole car oaxbload metallic. i didnt get the paint job(too much for a paint job for me on an EG9) but yours should have been cheaper just for touch ups.