PDA

View Full Version : Pink Pony South this Saturday night....

punkr6
04-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Lets get a group together for the shoe show this saturday. ...:goodjob:

StreetHazard
04-29-2010, 08:33 AM
I am very fond of this idea, but my desire has absolutely not a damn thing to do with cars. I like the strippers at Pink Pony south.

They got this one nasty bitch there with a massive, beautiful giggily ass...(I know, no surprise there) but she has a huge wing of a butterfly tattooed on each ass cheek. So when she comes up and shoves it in your face, she claps her cheeks together and it looks like the butterfly is flying!

She's fucking great! she got far to much of my money...They have the quality, cracked out sewer skanks I really look for in strippers. This other time one of them was on stage doing her pole dance, hanging upside down and twirling around, and I guess she was so fucked up and whatever she was on...she got off the pole so dizzy I watched her stagger around onstage for a minute then she just......stepped off, and FELL right off the fucking stage! She hit the floor so hard you could hear the *SMACK* of her nugget hitting the concrete over the music!

I gave her money too!

punkr6
04-29-2010, 05:20 PM
I am very fond of this idea, but my desire has absolutely not a damn thing to do with cars. I like the strippers at Pink Pony south.

They got this one nasty bitch there with a massive, beautiful giggily ass...(I know, no surprise there) but she has a huge wing of a butterfly tattooed on each ass cheek. So when she comes up and shoves it in your face, she claps her cheeks together and it looks like the butterfly is flying!

She's fucking great! she got far to much of my money...They have the quality, cracked out sewer skanks I really look for in strippers. This other time one of them was on stage doing her pole dance, hanging upside down and twirling around, and I guess she was so fucked up and whatever she was on...she got off the pole so dizzy I watched her stagger around onstage for a minute then she just......stepped off, and FELL right off the fucking stage! She hit the floor so hard you could hear the *SMACK* of her nugget hitting the concrete over the music!

I gave her money too!

so you in or what ?

StreetHazard
04-29-2010, 07:19 PM
heh...I dunno, by the looks of this thread it might just be you and me...

I really do need to save my cash for my new project im planning, then again....somebody has to give those bitches money so they can feed their kids, I could look at it like "charity"

Shockingly in these situations I have a tendency to drink alot...I need a DD

SC400TUNER92
04-29-2010, 10:47 PM
ill say this much sounds much better than the ridiculous idea of a meet some one put up a few weeks ago about a meet at baskin robins/ dunkin doughnuts, my car would get jelous though so nope sorry lol maybe if this meet becomes more attended too definately lol but the only plastic parts in my car are in the dash lol not in then girls chest being used to tightly grasp my benjis lol

SC400TUNER92
04-29-2010, 10:54 PM
post lagged sorry

punkr6
04-30-2010, 12:49 AM
no one is down for some naked chicks and beer ? Damn, things have changed around here....

Okie_doke.
04-30-2010, 12:51 AM
no one is down for some naked chicks and beer ? Damn, things have changed around here....

I thought u knew it was full of the gheyz

punkr6
04-30-2010, 12:53 AM
I thought u knew it was full of the gheyz

hope has gave way to change.....

Okie_doke.
04-30-2010, 01:44 AM
hope has gave way to change.....

All hope is lost with most IA'ers

punkr6
04-30-2010, 01:47 AM
All hope is lost with most IA'ers

true, it has changed a lot in the last 3-4 months...

Okie_doke.
04-30-2010, 01:52 AM
true, it has changed a lot in the last 3-4 months...

It seems as if we are following each other around the site man, you stalking me? :ninja: lol

punkr6
04-30-2010, 02:51 AM
It seems as if we are following each other around the site man, you stalking me? :ninja: lol

na, just a dead night...

Okie_doke.
04-30-2010, 02:52 AM
na, just a dead night...

I heard that.....work must be fun right now

punkr6
04-30-2010, 02:54 AM
I heard that.....work must be fun right now

nope, bored to fuking deff....

Okie_doke.
04-30-2010, 03:02 AM
nope, bored to fuking deff....

least you got work though............totally high jacked this thread

StreetHazard
04-30-2010, 08:18 AM
This thread needs a bump!

bowdown201
04-30-2010, 08:24 AM
I was there last Sarurday! But will be out of town this Saturday

mikekeck42
04-30-2010, 01:13 PM
That girl with the wings on her ass is my best friend, queen of crunk is her nick name, bad lil bitch.. see her and her girls use my house pole every week got a video of it too haha, i be down but car show is in hapeville at the village church or something 20 bucks to get in!

StreetHazard
04-30-2010, 01:58 PM
That girl with the wings on her ass is my best friend, queen of crunk is her nick name, bad lil bitch.. see her and her girls use my house pole every week got a video of it too haha, i be down but car show is in hapeville at the village church or something 20 bucks to get in!

You lie like a snake in the grass! seriously...I need that fucking vid. I easily paid her rent and her car note for the month. my money should at least be worth a weblink to the video.

and hmmmmm.....titties or a church car show?

titties or church...titties or church...titties or church such a dilemma

I pick titties

The Creeper
04-30-2010, 02:32 PM
If I had the cash I would go. Me no afford pussy right now. And hazard if you gave her THAT much money, I hope you put your dick in her butterfly ass.

StreetHazard
04-30-2010, 02:50 PM
If I had the cash I would go. Me no afford pussy right now. And hazard if you gave her THAT much money, I hope you put your dick in her butterfly ass.

not all at once fool! she better have tossed my salad for that much loot! (and I was probably exaggerating if my G/F happens to read this) but giving money to strippers really is pretty dumb on face value and really hard to justify... and yes I have given far to much, completely unapologetically. But at the pony, if you come out of pocket a little more they will shove their titties in your mouth. I am not saying that's a good thing because you have no idea where those titties have been before they were in your mouth.

But I am saying you can get titties in your mouth, and a va jay jay pushed up so close to your face, you can see the stage lights from her mouth.

The Creeper
04-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Asian massage parlor is more worth the money if you think about it.

StreetHazard
04-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Asian massage parlor is more worth the money if you think about it.

well....we could have a meet there I suppose. Does anyone know of any good ones?

punkr6
04-30-2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYaki2ZvhSE