PDA

View Full Version : Music Eminem's back at it... Duing Werk

BexSican 408
04-28-2010, 10:32 AM
Eminem: Over & Bimmer, Benz or Bentley Remix (http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/f753b72-17420/)

Worrrddddd

quickdodgeŽ
04-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Lolol @ Feminem. She's the reason white people caused rap to suck. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
04-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Wherever he was....he needs to go back. Eminem is terrible and makes me want to be deaf.

Black4DrEK
04-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Bimmer, benz or bentley REMIX.. with Juelz... WOW Juelz santana KILLED that track...

VIP Style
04-29-2010, 11:03 AM
man wtf? eminem rode the fuck out of that over beat, killed drakes ass on it, I done had enough of drake already.
Wherever he was....he needs to go back. Eminem is terrible and makes me want to be deaf.

oneSLOWex
04-29-2010, 11:11 AM
man wtf? eminem rode the fuck out of that over beat, killed drakes ass on it, I done had enough of drake already.

I cant stand him or his voice. Its like 10,000 finger nails scraping across a chalk board. Actually....to me that sounds better.

5speed
04-29-2010, 12:14 PM

lol

I think is is one of the best in the game today. Problem is he is either really killing it or just ok. This in particular isn't something to be criticizing. It isn't like it is a single or something he is pushing.

quickdodgeŽ
04-29-2010, 12:15 PM
lol

I think is is one of the best in the game today.

Lolol. To be honest, there is no one that can lay claim to "best in the game today." And of all the people out not, I don't even see him being considered for that spot. Later, QD.

RL...
05-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Eminem is a mediocre rapper at best. He does have an annoying voice and tries to be mainsteam..very mainstream which is too much like pop for me. Also., his lyrical content always sucked balls. When I'm cruising around town to work or school I don't want to hear him rappin about his disfunctional family n shit. Nor do I want to hear about why lil wayne wants to fuck every girl in the world. Rap sucks now. I'm about to start getting back into frank sinatra and shit....

sti_cham
05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Eminem is wack ass fuck!

5speed
05-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Lolol. To be honest, there is no one that can lay claim to "best in the game today." And of all the people out not, I don't even see him being considered for that spot. Later, QD.

I don't anybody can lay claim to best either. I think he is one of very few who actually has talent. Yes, he bitches a lot. I won't say I like all of his work, but I think he is awesome when he is talking about something serious. A lot of his shit is wack. That doesn't bother me. I just don't listen to that stuff. All of his serious stuff I have always been impressed with. It just sucks that he doesn't stick with that.

RL...- I understand that. The thing is those lyrics in particular aren't for you. It is his way of venting and expressing himself. I personally dont listen to him often but I think he is pretty talented.

Vteckidd
05-04-2010, 11:15 PM
anything since the Marshall Mathers LP has sucked ass, his voice has totally changed, his lyrics lost all venom, he lost his heart, he just is annoying and makes no sense anymore.

I mean "I hit your mom with my omelet" ? really? thats the best he can come with? He just doesnt have it anymore

quickdodgeŽ
05-05-2010, 01:11 AM
I think he is one of very few who actually has talent

I disagree wholeheartedly here, man, lolol. See, here's the rap train wreck he caused. Rap sucks right now. Has for a long time. Why? White people. Too many whiteys listen to it and don't even know what they're listening to. They do it only to "fit in." Not because they care about the music or what it's saying. Before Feminem, hip hop/rap was a majority black folks based music genre. White folks shunned the music and were rocking to Fall Out Boy and Sheryl Crow. They had no voice to represent them. Cue entry of Feminem. He comes in ranting and raving with one liners and such and grabs the attention of white folks and they're like, "damn bro, did you hear that?" Whites, traditionally, are pop music listeners. When the record companies got wind of the surging popularity of Feminem among white people, they went with it.

Think about it. Why do you think damn near every rap track out is pop music based? Come on. Thank you, Fem. Thank you for killing rap. Later, QD.

5speed
05-05-2010, 01:22 AM
I disagree wholeheartedly here, man, lolol. See, here's the rap train wreck he caused. Rap sucks right now. Has for a long time. Why? White people. Too many whiteys listen to it and don't even know what they're listening to. They do it only to "fit in." Not because they care about the music or what it's saying. Before Feminem, hip hop/rap was a majority black folks based music genre. White folks shunned the music and were rocking to Fall Out Boy and Sheryl Crow. They had no voice to represent them. Cue entry of Feminem. He comes in ranting and raving with one liners and such and grabs the attention of white folks and they're like, "damn bro, did you hear that?" Whites, traditionally, are pop music listeners. When the record companies got wind of the surging popularity of Feminem among white people, they went with it.

Think about it. Why do you think damn near every rap track out is pop music based? Come on. Thank you, Fem. Thank you for killing rap. Later, QD.

I think rap was "dead" before he came into play. I do think a lot of his stuff is shit. I can just say when he is on it, he is on fire. I personally think he is a better lyricist than a freestyler.

e30pwr
05-05-2010, 07:44 AM

we has a winner.

people can be the best in the niche they have in the rap/hiphop industry, but no one, yes no one, not even the always claiming wayne, will be the best in the game today.

anything since the Marshall Mathers LP has sucked ass, his voice has totally changed, his lyrics lost all venom, he lost his heart, he just is annoying and makes no sense anymore.

I mean "I hit your mom with my omelet" ? really? thats the best he can come with? He just doesnt have it anymore
he doesn't have all the drugs etc, imo, thats what helped him do what he did.

VIP Style
05-06-2010, 03:44 PM
some of you listen to rap too damn hard, trying to be so analytical about every verse, etc.

VIP Style
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
lol boy stop. soulja fag, V.I.C., folks like that are whack.
Eminem is wack ass fuck!

alpine_aw11
05-13-2010, 04:54 PM
I always have to laugh at people who say Eminem has no talent.....he doesn't have to rap about what you want to hear. I really doubt he cares what you think. Go step in a booth and see if you can lay down a verse that could compete with his. He is extremely skilled on the mic and that's really all there is to it. He KILLED that freestyle. There are very few that have ever been as good at freestyling as he is. Him being white or the fact he hasn't ever shot anyone or sold blow doesn't have shit to do with being a rapper. Is he supposed to just make a bunch of tired shit that high school girls will love like every other rapper? He's always been unique, I guess that just bothers people.

SL33P3R
05-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Eminem is sick. His "not afraid" track is sick aswell

quickdodgeŽ
05-13-2010, 09:36 PM
I always have to laugh at people who say Eminem has no talent.....he doesn't have to rap about what you want to hear. I really doubt he cares what you think. Go step in a booth and see if you can lay down a verse that could compete with his. He is extremely skilled on the mic and that's really all there is to it. He KILLED that freestyle. There are very few that have ever been as good at freestyling as he is. Him being white or the fact he hasn't ever shot anyone or sold blow doesn't have shit to do with being a rapper. Is he supposed to just make a bunch of tired shit that high school girls will love like every other rapper? He's always been unique, I guess that just bothers people.

Lolol. Later, QD.

loverboy_gnd
05-16-2010, 03:07 PM
I think rap was "dead" before he came into play. I do think a lot of his stuff is shit. I can just say when he is on it, he is on fire. I personally think he is a better lyricist than a freestyler.

I wouldnt go that far dre snoop, whole westside connection, was on point!

THAAAAAAAANK YOU!!! + 3

and to qd and all the others who claim eminem sucks, you gotta be CRAZY! i think he has some of the hardest lyrics i ever and a flow unlike any other in the game, i have everything he came out with, from infinite to the relapse, i imo therre nobody out there right now that can compete with him lyrically

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2010, 04:05 PM
and to qd and all the others who claim eminem sucks, you gotta be CRAZY!

Below is the thing about the above:

i think

Pretty much sums it up. I don't call you crazy because you THINK he's the hardest. I THINK he's shit. So why is it you THINK your opinion overrules mine?

he has some of the hardest lyrics i ever and a flow unlike any other in the game,

And this would rule out what you THINK right there.

i imo therre nobody out there right now that can compete with him lyrically

Lolol. Later, QD.

loverboy_gnd
05-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Below is the thing about the above:

Pretty much sums it up. I don't call you crazy because you THINK he's the hardest. I THINK he's shit. So why is it you THINK your opinion overrules mine?

And this would rule out what you THINK right there.

Lolol. Later, QD.

QD, QD, QD, sigh, its clear that everyone has different "tatse" in music, i dont think my opinion overules yours, but let the facts speak for them self, he IS the highest selling rap artist of all time. over 80M records sold, so he must be doing something right, i personally liek his i dont care approach towards his lyrical content, pushing the line a little more in every track, have me sittin back like "did he just say that". i also liek how he can create different genres and still make hits out of them, r&b, Rock, Gangsta rap, name it. very few rappers can achieve this,......... you have to admit the guys got talent

jesus bonill
05-16-2010, 06:00 PM
QD, QD, QD, sigh, its clear that everyone has different "tatse" in music, i dont think my opinion overules yours, but let the facts speak for them self, he IS the highest selling rap artist of all time. over 80M records sold, so he must be doing something right, i personally liek his i dont care approach towards his lyrical content, pushing the line a little more in every track, have me sittin back like "did he just say that". i also liek how he can create different genres and still make hits out of them, r&b, Rock, Gangsta rap, name it. very few rappers can achieve this,......... you have to admit the guys got talent

tatse??
hmmm...
whatever that is...hahah
but umm hes ok...i liked his old music better...his new music, ehhh not so into it
he seems to have more talent on making hate songs...but mariah shut him up
LOL

loverboy_gnd
05-16-2010, 06:07 PM
tatse??
hmmm...
whatever that is...hahah
but umm hes ok...i liked his old music better...his new music, ehhh not so into it
he seems to have more talent on making hate songs...but mariah shut him up
LOL

Are you fuckin kiddin me????????????????????? with the obsessed song, props to her that song was fire, but "the Warning" Buttfucked the shit outta that song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp1Q6nYoI80

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2010, 08:56 PM
i dont think my opinion overules yours,...

But you called me crazy for thinking he sucks.

but let the facts speak for them self, he IS the highest selling rap artist of all time. over 80M records sold, so he must be doing something right,

The Nissan GTR is faster than my Honda Civic. Fact. Doesn't mean I like the Nissan GTR. Facts don't mean shit to people's personal opinions.

you have to admit the guys got talent

I don't have to admit anything because, to me, he doesn't. Maybe to white pre-teen and teenage America he does, though. Later, QD.

The Ninja
05-24-2010, 09:55 PM

MC Hammer is the reason white people caused rap to suck. I believe Eminem has serious talent, especially in comparison to the "artists" coming out today.

MC Hammer > * > Soulja Boi > Travis Porter/New Boyz/Roscoe Dash/Dorrough Music/etc

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2010, 01:01 AM
I believe Eminem has serious talent, especially in comparison to the "artists" coming out today.

I have a crepe myrtle tree outside my den window that has more talent than the artists out today, so that's not saying much. But in seriousness, you're right. And, as I said before, white teens hopped on the bandwagon and .................

MC Hammer > * > Soulja Boi > Travis Porter/New Boyz/Roscoe Dash/Dorrough Music/etc

Damn right. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
05-26-2010, 06:13 AM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Eh, it's clear you don't like him. And that's perfectly fine, if we all didn't have our own tastes the world would be a horribly boring place. I just have an issue with people saying he isn't talented.....I really just don't get it. If you really know Eminem's history and all the songs he has created I don't understand the idea of him "ruining" rap. Maybe bandwagon fans who really never understand what he's about helped ruin it, but not him. I listen to a lot of rap, 99% of it isn't popular and I'm pretty sure I can tell who is actually good at what they do and who isn't. Eminem is just eminem, he never had to repackage the same garbage to be successful. That's a big reason why I recognize him as one of the most important figures to ever hit mainstream rap.

And the guy who said Mariah shut him up-LO FUCKING L
Do you honestly think Eminem would ever make a diss track that was intended to be a radio hit? That was just a weak ass attempt on her part to get herself back in the spotlight. There's a reason 99% of rappers wouldn't want to diss him, that's what he's best at. He's proven it many times. Anyone who thinks Mariah won that battle is either a high school girl or just plain fuckin ignorant.......I think you need to stop listening to 95.5 homie.

bowdown201
05-26-2010, 07:19 AM
And the guy who said Mariah shut him up-LO FUCKING L
Do you honestly think Eminem would ever make a diss track that was intended to be a radio hit? That was just a weak ass attempt on her part to get herself back in the spotlight. There's a reason 99% of rappers wouldn't want to diss him, that's what he's best at. He's proven it many times. Anyone who thinks Mariah won that battle is either a high school girl or just plain fuckin ignorant.......I think you need to stop listening to 95.5 homie.

Lol I saw that and was like whaaaaaaat? This man must not have heard the warning.

quickdodgeŽ
05-26-2010, 12:22 PM
I just have an issue with people saying he isn't talented...

So you have an issue with MY opinion not agreeing with YOUR opinion. Did I get that right? Well it seems you have issues alright, but the wrong diagnosis. Who are you to say that I have to think he has talent? I'm not going to call you a idiot for liking his crap, so how are you able to sit and say you have an issue because I don't.

..I really just don't get it. If you really know Eminem's history and all the songs he has created I don't understand the idea of him "ruining" rap.

Ahhhh, so you KNOW Femenim's history, huh? Grew up with him? Know him from school back on 8 Mile? Lolol. Everyone KNOWS his history, man. Wikipedia rocks!

I'm pretty sure I can tell who is actually good at what they do and who isn't.

Remember, this would be an opinionated statement. I was listening to this music for a decade before you were born man. I'll be honest, and this isn't a clown on you, but I don't think I could take your word on what rap is good and all. I'd have to listen to the word of someone who has been around, you know.

Eminem is just eminem, he never had to repackage the same garbage to be successful.

Are you sure we're talking about the same dude?

That's a big reason why I recognize him as one of the most important figures to ever hit mainstream rap.

I agree with you here. And all real rap enthusiasts know that mainstream is the death of good rap.

Again, although you'll probably take this as an attack on you, I'm telling you it isn't. You're obviously in a defensive mode so you'll respond very defensively. Later, QD.

bowdown201
05-26-2010, 02:16 PM
QD likes Kid Cudi.

/thread lol

alpine_aw11
05-26-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm not really being defensive. I just think personal opinion an actually recognizing talent are seperate. Just because you don't like the style of a rapper doesn't mean you can outright say he isn't even talented. You may not like someone's 911 GT3 but it would be retarded to call it a piece of shit car.

quickdodgeŽ
05-27-2010, 12:34 PM
I'm not really being defensive. I just think personal opinion an actually recognizing talent are seperate. Just because you don't like the style of a rapper doesn't mean you can outright say he isn't even talented.

Yes I can.

You're white aren't you? Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
05-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Yes I can.

You're white aren't you? Later, QD.

Yea.....and?

Skin color doesn't have anything to do with rapping. I don't care if it started as a black movement. That's like saying Tiger Woods doesn't count as the greatest golfer ever because he's black. There are many black rappers I believe are better than Eminem. He's just good at what he does.

quickdodgeŽ
05-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Yea.....and?

Just asking, man. It's all good, lolol. Later, QD.

alpine_aw11
05-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Just asking, man. It's all good, lolol. Later, QD.

Of course it is. Just a discussion my friend.

sti_cham
06-06-2010, 11:01 PM
Eli Porter best rapper eveer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKKxPtP6XjQ

AZN_Pride
06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Why do people find something they like and try to make people like the same as they?

Personally I find rap annoying. Take out the words and all I hear is techno. Thats how I see it, but if its your thing then listen to it. Just ignorant.

On a side note, its the internet. No one gives a fuck about posts.