PDA

View Full Version : BP/Petco

blackboi50
11-05-2005, 04:02 PM
looks like the BP/petco meets are off limits....whuts going on down there....by the time i got there the po-po was patrolling.......dayum cops......1

HiPSI
11-05-2005, 04:13 PM
hmmm... loitering, speeding, wreckless driving, littering, and other general jackassery is going on down there.

quickdodge®
11-05-2005, 04:21 PM
^^^ Yea. Damn those cops for doing there job. Later, QD.

Ruiner
11-05-2005, 06:36 PM
So, no more BP meets? That sucks.

Deaf Pimp
11-06-2005, 12:03 AM
So, no more BP meets? That sucks.

Does that surprise you? :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 12:14 AM
^^^ Yea. Damn those cops for doing there job. Later, QD.

*their

damn qd, what's wrong with you??? :D

maybe one day all these people who supposedly enjoy the meet spots will learn that if they act like morons, they will no longer be able to meet there...what is so hard to comprehend about that???

blackboi50
11-06-2005, 12:30 AM
it was only a matter of time before it happened.....i guess ill have to burn gas and go to barrett from now on......only 10% of the peeps up there act like jackassez...at Petco it was like 60%.....n u kno who u are.......1

TheFireMan
11-06-2005, 12:31 AM
What happened? Fight? A bust?..Information Man You left me hangin, im clueless.

blackboi50
11-06-2005, 12:39 AM
i dunno i was in jonesboro at a show two weeks ago when i heard that they were giving out tint tickets......i went by last nite and po-po was in the parking lot.....lights on.......i didnt get close because i have 2% tint.......cannot afford to "mess" up now.......

bottom line i dont know what happened either besides littering, soliciting, speeding, etc. all the good stuff my man covered up top.....1

Deaf Pimp
11-06-2005, 01:32 AM
i dunno i was in jonesboro at a show two weeks ago when i heard that they were giving out tint tickets......i went by last nite and po-po was in the parking lot.....lights on.......i didnt get close because i have 2% tint.......cannot afford to "mess" up now.......

bottom line i dont know what happened either besides littering, soliciting, speeding, etc. all the good stuff my man covered up top.....1

:rolleyes: :screwy:

DP97ACCORDLX
11-06-2005, 12:10 PM
I went by there also Darren and it was empty. There were a few people in the actual BP parking lot but noone near Petco.

IntegraXTR
11-06-2005, 03:19 PM
damn that sucks, and I stay near there too....time to move on

Vuongy_Dong
11-06-2005, 10:29 PM
I was there on saturday. Drove Robby around to film some rsx's.

DP97ACCORDLX
11-08-2005, 07:21 PM
does anyone plan on going up there next weekend?

Nismo
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Its the general tom foolery

fawk_you
11-08-2005, 09:53 PM
:lmao: I wondered when some dumbass would post this up. Due to jackassery (as posted by HiPSI) the cops have done their job.... THANK GOD! I started to go up there to be around friends.... from dumbass viper owners to the little choads that think its fun to squeel tires.... its ruined it for everyone. Just like everywhere else anyone ever tires to hang out. I think im going to become a hermit, or either just work a shit ton instead of making friends a priority because dumbasses just do not catch on.

Id just like to say, fuck the choads- fuck everyone that ruins it for everyone else. I have a friend thats a cop for gwinette.... he made mention that if the dumbasses wouldnt do what they do, the cops would let everyone well alone..... but no one seems to understand that. And I thank you for helping me waste my gas!

Vuongy_Dong
11-09-2005, 05:25 PM
:lmao: I wondered when some dumbass would post this up. Due to jackassery (as posted by HiPSI) the cops have done their job.... THANK GOD! I started to go up there to be around friends.... from dumbass viper owners to the little choads that think its fun to squeel tires.... its ruined it for everyone. Just like everywhere else anyone ever tires to hang out. I think im going to become a hermit, or either just work a shit ton instead of making friends a priority because dumbasses just do not catch on.

Id just like to say, fuck the choads- fuck everyone that ruins it for everyone else. I have a friend thats a cop for gwinette.... he made mention that if the dumbasses wouldnt do what they do, the cops would let everyone well alone..... but no one seems to understand that. And I thank you for helping me waste my gas!
X2.....

thinkfast®
11-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Its the general tom foolery

LOL

I dont think the cops appreciate all the shenanigans goin on, I mean they aren't even fun or witty. they are more like eeeevil shenanigans.

damn lollygaggers :la: :la:

Azn-Boost
11-10-2005, 07:59 AM
wat da hell did happen... when i pulled up i saw cops talk to a bunch of ppl... and everyone else leaving.

speedminded
11-10-2005, 08:49 AM
I rolled down Pleasant Hill last night about 11pm to meet someone at the racetrack and they were everywhere...both Duluth and Gwinnett Co. at nearly every intersection and parked on both sides of pleasant hill. One pulled out on me and followed me to the gas station and 3 more came and left in the few minutes i was there. Called one of my roommates to warn him they were out heavy and he said 3 had followed him between Cumming and Peachtree Industrial.

DP97ACCORDLX
11-10-2005, 05:33 PM
damn....thats messed up...but according to the news there has been a lot of theft and other stuff goin on around the pleasant hill area so thats another reason why they're out so bad

DP97ACCORDLX
11-10-2005, 05:34 PM
darren what do you have planned this weekend?

chameleon30038
11-12-2005, 05:30 PM
damn this bits thanx to all the jackasses and messing it up for everyone

DP97ACCORDLX
11-13-2005, 10:57 AM
yea i know someone always tends to screw it up for everyone else somehow

atlshawdyfasho
11-13-2005, 11:04 PM
i went by there last night..i didnt know ppl stopped going up there cuz i usualy get there late..there were some cars in the actual BP .. a boosted is300, boosted civic, a sti and some other cars i didnt pay attention too..we cruised around a little bit and cops were everyware so i got out the area since gc dont like me lol..last weeks cops told me to leave because i was "loitering" ..i was actually just waiting for my friend to finish filling gas and i wasnt even up there for the "meet"..anyways is there gonna be a new spot?

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 12:05 AM
DP sorry im so late u kno i did the show on SAT.....but thats it just waiting to hear what happened at the battle of the shops...holla........1

SNapper
11-14-2005, 07:23 AM
there's always gunna be a new spot. it just takes forever to get big again.

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 11:49 AM
^^Thats so true.....if gwinnett peeps feel like burning gas there is always barrett....but i heard the cops come out sometimes.......1

SNapper
11-14-2005, 11:52 AM
everyone should start going back to the old spot by publix or kroger i forget, on the other side of 85 on pleasent hill

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 11:53 AM
^^^^Yea that would be funny....the cops will be pissed!!!!!....but theres some kind of night club over there i think.......1

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 11:55 AM

ok so im a dumbass now because i come in the parking lot at like 5mph with my stereo off and just watch everybody else drift and do donuts?????? itching mah cabeza!!!!.......1

thinkfast®
11-14-2005, 11:56 AM
^^^^Yea that would be funny....the cops will be pissed!!!!!....but theres some kind of night club over there i think.......1

across from the Publix/old KMart you mean?

naw blackboi, that club (Tropical Blue) was closed down a few weeks ago.. lack of respect, I think was the cause... :(

PS- I don't think she was referring to you, rather the idiots that go through flashing guns/peeling out/acting stupid.
LOL

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 11:59 AM
^^^ok.....cuz the first line kinda made me upset......and thank goodness that club closed down...it didnt seem hott anyway.......but hey maybe we should move the meet spot to over there again....huh????......1

thinkfast®
11-14-2005, 12:03 PM
HAHA I say go for it, WTF are the cops gonna do? I may bring out a couple fools from the low low club this weekend too.. drop the top and clown on all them suckas! :lmfao:

PS- don't pay attention to her.. most people don't. I find it's easier if you ignore it/them/her, they usually go away :D

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 12:07 PM
^^^coo.....i appreciate the good word........ill get at u lata in the week to see if we can chill over there......1

thinkfast®
11-14-2005, 12:08 PM
yep yep

Julian why did they close that dump? you know?

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 05:05 PM
ok so im a dumbass now because i come in the parking lot at like 5mph with my stereo off and just watch everybody else drift and do donuts?????? itching mah cabeza!!!!.......1

Did I say you directly, NO. Dont put words into my mouth. Assumptions are what make you look like an ass. The people who do the right thing...... fucking awesome for you- but the ones drifting as you say, donuts, burnouts whatever.. are the fucking choads that I would like to kick in the nads or in the cookie and run off laughing at them for getting a ticket.

BTW, all you other people too- the ones posting up about a new spot.... yall are some of the dumbasses that draw the stupid crowd over. If you havent learned by now- if you post that shit up on a public forum...shit will go bad. It gives all of the dumbasses an excuse to know where to follow everyone around!!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK! Just a fair warning. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
11-14-2005, 08:38 PM
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla I eat choad and lick gooch

Why are you on here??? noone asked your fucking opinion, you don't wanna show up then stay the fuck home, or go w/ your choad gooch lickin boyfriends cause noones gonna miss you, I promise. We are here trying to start something positive, instead of keepin it in the same place w/ those dirtbags.... you know what, fuck that. I'll be where I'm usually at on a Sat night- up in someones bitch :goodjob:

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 08:39 PM
^^^^^hahahaha....take a chill pill dawg (f u)......once a meet spot gets big people find out.......its called communication....so holla..........thanks for calling me an ass.......i feel great now.............1

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 08:46 PM
why are you on here??? noone asked your fucking opinion, you don't wanna show up then stay the fuck home, or go w/ your choad gooch lickin boyfriends cause noones gonna miss you, I promise. We are here trying to start something positive, instead of keepin it in the same place w/ those dirtbags.... you know what, fuck that. I'll be where I'm usually at on a Sat night- up in someones bitch :goodjob:

I am on here because I have been a regular at the meets for quite some time now (I enjoyed going to the meets until the dumbasses made the cops like imports, well giving them tickets. And actually quite a few people would miss me.... :jerkit: )... no one asked for anyones opinion directly in here, now did they? And indirectly, what the fuck is a choad-and/or-gooch lickin boyfriend? haha... bi individuals? :lmfao: Sure thing. No one has really stated anything positive...and mostly everyone agrees what I had posted on the 2nd page...so I think ill enjoy my stay.

And for you, enjoy your stay in someones bitch! :goodjob:

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 08:48 PM
btw, nice edit job! ;)

thinkfast®
11-14-2005, 08:49 PM
Layin that, playin that G thang
She want the nigga with the biggest nuts, and guess what?

<--------------it's me

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 08:55 PM
...thanks for calling me an ass.......i feel great now.............1

Assumptions are what make you look like an ass.

It was a generalized statement. Not necessicerily directed toward
you, but since you called yourself out........ Merry Christmas. :goodjob:

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 08:55 PM
^^^^hahaha.......well then....WE ARE NOT GOING TO MEET UP ANYWHERE IN GWINNETT *cough*!!!!!!!!!.......GWINNETT IS DEAD NOW *sneeze*.....do u feel the sarcasm.......1

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 08:56 PM
literacy counts.....i guess i cant read....sarcasm.....1

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 09:01 PM
:rolleyes:

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 09:22 PM
^^^i luv this gurl.......1

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 09:24 PM
http://www.eliteofatlanta.com/forums/images/smilies/dazed024.gif SUPER! :goodjob:

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 09:40 PM
so all i get is a dazed and super????.....1

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 09:46 PM
pretty much. :jerkit:

blackboi50
11-14-2005, 10:09 PM
oh i see...thats cold....holla at u in the next post.......1

SandM
11-14-2005, 10:28 PM
yea, gwinnett is the place for ricers, i tell you what... not that there arent any really nice cars in the mix.. by the way fawk you, i saw your car a few weeks ago, looks good. i hate that people cant appreciate a nice thing when they have it. then they have to strut their stuff and act like idiots.

fawk_you
11-14-2005, 10:29 PM
yea, gwinnett is the place for ricers, i tell you what... not that there arent any really nice cars in the mix.. by the way fawk you, i saw your car a few weeks ago, looks good. i hate that people cant appreciate a nice thing when they have it. then they have to strut their stuff and act like idiots.
Thanks man. :goodjob:

SNapper
11-15-2005, 12:50 PM
so is everyone really gunna go over to the old spot by wendy's...?

DP97ACCORDLX
11-16-2005, 07:55 PM
it's worth a try but we need to see what everyone else wants to do

fawk_you
11-16-2005, 07:57 PM
so is everyone really gunna go over to the old spot by wendy's...?

I guess yall dont realize there is cops on here...that do read this shit...
and arent afraid to break up a "old meeting spot"! :goodjob: Just a
thought!

rep01civic
11-16-2005, 08:03 PM
YEA IM DOWN FOR WHATEVER IM BOUT TO GET MY WHIP BACK TOMORROW WENT TO SEE IT TODAY AND IM PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE PAINTJOB CANT WAIT TO GET HER BACK ON THE ROAD AGAIN TOMORROW

SNapper
11-17-2005, 11:03 AM
it's not like it's a secret, it's next to pleasent hill road. anyone and their grandma could find it.

Nitro
11-17-2005, 11:36 AM
i'm down shit.........what the hell :jerkit:

DP97ACCORDLX
11-17-2005, 06:51 PM
thats cool