PDA

View Full Version : Can you spot the funnay?

Ed
04-27-2010, 07:24 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/brooklyn/2010/04/25/2010-04-25_crooks_made_my_car_speed_freak_and_then_i_got_i t_back.html

bowdown201
04-27-2010, 07:35 AM
V8 engine LOL. Really every modification they said

Ed
04-27-2010, 07:38 AM
cha ching...

it also looks like a KiddRacing header... .:ninja:

TSiFTW
04-27-2010, 07:42 AM
What does being Jewish and driving a stick have to do with each other. LOL. That reporter should be fired.

Ed
04-27-2010, 07:46 AM
What does being Jewish and driving a stick have to do with each other. LOL. That reporter should be fired.

funnay #2 found.

SloWRX
04-27-2010, 09:04 AM
oversized tires with special hubcaps. LOL

CHRISNITTOLO
04-27-2010, 09:11 AM
I like the valve stem caps.

Sol-Badguy
04-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I like the valve stem caps.

Shaped like bullet casings.

ECKSTRAH FIVE HUNDRED DAHRUH.

HalfBaked
04-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Whats funny is them trying to convince me she has a 1 year old...

No one has EVER fucked her. Who reported this? Foxnews?

LvnBoOst
04-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Jewish and driving a stick weren't meant to go together..........The sentence before said they hung a CROSS in her rear view mirror and she said she is JEWISH. lol

CHRISNITTOLO
04-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Shaped like bullet casings.

ECKSTRAH FIVE HUNDRED DAHRUH.

HP right?

EG_Ryder
04-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Until then, the hotrod is parked in her parents' New Jersey driveway, where it's been getting plenty of attention.

They called her honda a hotrod hahahahahaha

5speed
04-27-2010, 11:57 AM
hahaha, that was pretty funny. Full of failure.

loverboy_gnd
04-27-2010, 03:29 PM
lol thread wins ...... that report fails miserably!! that reported should be shot lol.... v8 engines and "hubcaps" lool, i got a good laugh, great find op

xxbckiexx
04-28-2010, 11:27 AM

I guess you don't read.. "the previous owner installed a manual transmission and hung a cross from the rear view mirror". Jews killed Jesus, so her hanging a cross there makes no sense, and she can't drive a manual transmission, the car used to be automatic.... still not ringing any bells you troglodyte?

ilovemyhonda.
04-28-2010, 12:19 PM
The previous "owner" souped up the Accord, putting in a manual transmission and leather interior and hanging a Dominican flag and a giant wooden cross from the rearview mirror.

"I'm Jewish," Pogany said, "and I don't even know how to drive a stick shift!"

I think they are saying the person who bought the car from the thieves did a manual tranny swap and hung the cross. The Pogany is saying she is Jewish so why would she hang the cross and then she is saying she doesn't know how to drive a 5 speed..........?

ilovemyhonda.
04-28-2010, 12:20 PM
I guess you don't read.. "the previous owner installed a manual transmission and hung a cross from the rear view mirror". Jews killed Jesus, so her hanging a cross there makes no sense, and she can't drive a manual transmission, the car used to be automatic.... still not ringing any bells you troglodyte?

oh booo you beat me to it..

dohc4.6sc
04-28-2010, 06:35 PM
owner is in quotations because someone bought it as a stolen car you dumb fucks.

ItsBlack
04-28-2010, 06:53 PM
That reporter must have wrote the script for Fast & the Furious 1.

03RCode
04-28-2010, 09:58 PM
I thought the funny was in your sig.

Ed
04-29-2010, 12:35 AM
first of all, why is lvnboost not in the kitchen? along with ilovemyhonda? when were you hookers allowed to post on this site?

second of all, here comes a jew joke... jews have big noses. and they dont drive sticks.

and third, i drive a german car now, and im thinking about getting a tag that says RUNJEW

and lastly, im kinda tispsy. gonna watch V now and go to bed.

fuck you all.

sang
04-29-2010, 12:46 AM
v-8? omfg that's some funny stuff

Doppelgänger
04-29-2010, 07:37 AM

They are inplying that Jewish people are lazy...all of them. Which is surprising since they are such penny-pinchers..you'd think they would all drive manual transmission cars because they get better gas milage and that is that much less they'll have tp spend on gas.

justmyopingiondonhate

lulz

AdriSciontC
04-29-2010, 07:53 AM
It was pretty funny, hotrod honda, V8 vtakkkk, and the fact she cannot drive stick... I mean it is New York (Manhattan to be exact) so I'm sure her entire block is Jewish...

90_ACCORD
04-29-2010, 08:34 AM
damn her pic looks rough haha

tdurr
04-29-2010, 12:09 PM
lol @ the shape of her head, and LOL at them thinking a h22 swapped accord wit a intake and exhaust is a hot rod that is drag race ready on stock suspension.

quickdodge®
04-29-2010, 01:10 PM

Jewish and driving a stick weren't meant to go together..........The sentence before said they hung a CROSS in her rear view mirror and she said she is JEWISH. lol

The previous "owner" souped up the Accord, putting in a manual transmission and leather interior and hanging a Dominican flag and a giant wooden cross from the rearview mirror.

"I'm Jewish," Pogany said, "and I don't even know how to drive a stick shift!"

I think they are saying the person who bought the car from the thieves did a manual tranny swap and hung the cross. The Pogany is saying she is Jewish so why would she hang the cross and then she is saying she doesn't know how to drive a 5 speed..........?

I can't believe no one picked up on what "Jewish had to do with this." She was referring to herself being Jewish because the car had a Dominican flag hanging off the mirror. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
04-29-2010, 03:13 PM
So its a honda with another honda motor. what is so special?