PDA

View Full Version : My Thank You Thread

stillaneon
04-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Big thanks to everyone who came out yesterday!

Joe (DJ Maestro) - Thanks for all the hard work. Really liked having someone else up there...

Nemesis, Ch@dbee, e30, KPF, etc. - For taking time out of your day to come shoot our show. Pictures look amazing as usual

Nemesis - For letting me drive the moostanga!

BATLGROUND - Thanks for everything, great job judging, Hopefully next year will be even bigger!

QD - Thanks for making an appearance even though your car wasn't there. People always enjoy meeting the infamous QD

Tiffany - Thanks for the clothes! He will definitely enjoy them for like 3 weeks (at the rate he's growing).

Top Notch - Thanks for organizing 15-20+ people to come down.

ASAP guys - For helping the show be a success

Just FYI, We raised just shy of $900 to Relay for Life. If anyone wants to donate, We have until Wednesday. You can paypal donations to [email protected].

stillaneon
04-26-2010, 09:20 AM
there are more people to thank, but I dont think they are on IA so if you are and I didnt shout out to you, It's not that I dont appreciate you, I just didnt realize you were on here!

ilovemyhonda.
04-26-2010, 09:26 AM
Your welcome. I am sure there's more somewhere. Just have to go through the rest of the stuff.

ilovemyhonda.
04-26-2010, 09:28 AM
and I also wanted to give you the stuff in good condition not stained with food lol..

Nemesis
04-26-2010, 09:41 AM
I had a lot of fun yesterday. Great show, great people, great weather!

Okie_doke.
04-26-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm glad I made it out even though I'm not that important :)

ilovemyhonda.
04-26-2010, 11:58 AM

you got that right :) j/k <3 you... no homosapien (sp?)

stillaneon
04-26-2010, 12:56 PM

You couldn't come say hello.

tdurr
04-26-2010, 02:50 PM
yea thanks everyone for showing up! it was fun. I didnt know so many other ppl showed up! i only saw qd for like 2 min, okie_dokie-wtf did u get thurr??

darkstar(i think) i would have said hey if i knew it was u lol.

but thanks for helping out everyone!

Okie_doke.
04-26-2010, 02:58 PM
You couldn't come say hello.
You were a busy man Donnie and had lots going on

yea thanks everyone for showing up! it was fun. I didnt know so many other ppl showed up! i only saw qd for like 2 min, okie_dokie-wtf did u get thurr??

I was their like 15 minutes after it started up until about 6 o'clock my car was their on the other side of the black ford transformer

tdurr
04-26-2010, 03:01 PM
i dont even remember seeing a car on the other side of that thing lol i was just walking around all day doing random stuff...

JITB
04-26-2010, 03:01 PM
even tho i didnt come out! thank you for doing it!

tdurr
04-26-2010, 03:13 PM
^^ thats not wut she said.

bowdown201
04-26-2010, 03:17 PM
YOUR WELCOME DONNIE!

Got Milk?
04-26-2010, 03:39 PM
What was going on? I was banned for bashing mods, so kinda late on the subject.

CHADbee
04-26-2010, 04:28 PM
your welcome and thank you for hosting the event :goodjob:

e30pwr
04-26-2010, 05:38 PM
I had a lot of fun yesterday. Great show, great people, great weather!

dawt. twas quite fun and very nice atmosphere!

DarKStaR
04-26-2010, 07:16 PM

lol yea i had nemo and kdm>jdm pointing out different people to me since i had no clue what most of yall looked like in person haha. I was the red headed guy in a red shirt.

I tried to get as many people as i could to come up with us. Great show i must say, and for a great cause!