PDA

View Full Version : In addtion to my *DO NOT BUY* thread from yesterday

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:03 AM
I posted a thread about how i was scammed by PHANTOM HATCH.

here is proof:
Car AFTER it was cranked up. you can see the coolant smoke pouring out.
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTExOTc5MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

This is the head on cylinder 4. all i did was take the header off, you can clearly see the coolant and how "wet" it is. Cylinder 4 is on the left side.
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTExOTc5MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

this is BEFORE i replaced the headgasket. So this condition existed BEFORE i ever touched the engine. he has the balls to say somehow I FUCKED IT UP, he is wrong, he sold me a junk motor. Buyers beware.

thanks JACKASS. :2up:

HyPer50
11-05-2005, 11:05 AM
whew..... thats nasty.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:06 AM
i thought you said last night that you were done with this

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
i thought you said last night that you were done with this
I was done with it, until i replaced the headgasket , and cranked it up, and its doing the same thing.

which means ITS A JUNK PIECE OF SHIT MOTOR. if this is his definition of a motor that runs "great", hes a moron.

What it means is that it has a cracked head or sleeve or bent valves. much worse than a blown headgasket.

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2005, 11:08 AM
You know nothing against you, Kidd, but I agree with Michele on this. He's banned so it should just let be. Later, QD.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:09 AM
no, he's not banned any more ;)

& once again, for the 3rd or 4th time, the motor was ran great when it was taken out of the car...if something happened to it between the time that it was taken out & the time you got it, there was no way of anybody knowing that so get over it!

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:10 AM
he was banned then someone unbanned him and deleted the thread. i just wanted to show proof that its not my fault, and that he sold me a JUNK engine, that he claimed was good.

ill comply with whatever you want me to do QD. just thought id clear my name. ;)

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2005, 11:11 AM
According to the MOD FORUM, he is on a two week ban. Later, QD.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:12 AM
& according to him being able to sign on last night, he's no longer banned :)

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2005, 11:13 AM
And, Mike, I'm not telling you to stop, but it was supposed to be over with last night, that's all. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Lolol. Michele, I just looked at the BAN list and he was banned @ 10am this morning. Later, QD.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
hahaha...that's funny

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:15 AM
its cool QD, I just wanted everyone to know, the the motor is in MUCH WORSE condition then when i ranted last night. it has internal problems, not a simple headgasket.

so the motor is MUCH WORSE, he sold me a JUNK motor that cant be fixxed.

dont give me the "it ran fine beofre" bullshit, cause obviously you and him have no idea what a good running motor is, morons.

if you want to lock it QD go for it. im sure ill run into him again.

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
kick his ass c-bass!!!!!!!! <-random? i know. lol!!!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:18 AM
i may not know too much about a motor, but i know when a motor runs perfectly fine & when it's crap. i love how every time you get irritated, you resort to name calling...does that make you feel like a better "man"?

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:21 AM
i may not know too much about a motor, but i know when a motor runs perfectly fine & when it's crap. i love how every time you get irritated, you resort to name calling...does that make you feel like a better "man"?
i feel better when i threaten to kick someones ass or when someone threatens to kick my ass (which never happens for soem reason). that usually does it for me. :D

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:23 AM
hahaha...so calling somebody names doesn't do it for you???

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:24 AM
hahaha...so calling somebody names doesn't do it for you???
no, i only call names just to be goofy.

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:29 AM
No, i love how you try to defend someone that sold me crap, and claimed it was good.

you guys are hiding behind "it ran good when he pulled it". well what happened then why does it run like shit and blow coolant? you tell me . cause it was obviously nothing i did.

YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED SINCE YOU GUYS KNOW MORE THAN ME , or you think you do.

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:30 AM
No, i love how you try to defend someone that sold me crap, and claimed it was good.

you guys are hiding behind "it ran good when he pulled it". well what happened then why does it run like shit and blow coolant? you tell me . cause it was obviously nothing i did.

YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED SINCE YOU GUYS KNOW MORE THAN ME , or you think you do.
hmmmmm :thinking:
what the fuc happend to it dammit??!!1

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Im just trying to warn people, cause next time he sells something and says, IT RUNS GREAT, they should be aware of the last time he sold somthing with that description.

So great, now i can sell any shit motor i have laying around, all i have to say is "it ran great when i pulled it!"

mp5o
11-05-2005, 11:36 AM
I completey agree with Mike on this one.... The buyer should assume all responsibility. And refund this mans money. Unless of course the items were sold *as is* in *unknown* condition... Which they werent...

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:39 AM
i've told you more than once that i don't know anything about the internals of an engine, but i do know (along with a few other people on here who won't speak up) that the engine that he sold you was not pouring smoke when it was pulled out of the car.

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:40 AM
yes that is my point. im only making this public because he got an attitude with me.

I PMed him POLITELY and told him the problem, all i asked for was $50 back, we would call it even.

He made $120 on a D15 14 year old motor, only cause he assured me it was perfect.

It has a blown headgasket, for whatever reason, so i told him to give me $50 back and we would call it even. $120-$50=$70

$70 for a fucked up 14 year old 1.5L is a great deal.

He got attitude so i posted it here.

had he told me *condition unknown* opr said, i dont know man, i never would have contacted him. its the fact he said it was "GREAT" that i contacted him for compensation, and as i said, i only asked for $50.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:40 AM
it was used...of course it was sold "as is"...he didn't guarantee him anything

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:41 AM
you paid hiim $100 for the motor...that extra $20 was for him to deliver, correct???

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:42 AM
I completey agree with Mike on this one.... The buyer should assume all responsibility. And refund this mans money. Unless of course the items were sold *as is* in *unknown* condition... Which they werent...
i agree with mike too. when i sell something i tell ppl if u have a problem with it let me know and ill take care of it. wrong on his part if he declined responsibility of the trash mtr and i thinkits cool 4 ppl to post bad sellers bc it cold protect u one day. u never know.

imbosile
11-05-2005, 11:44 AM
didnt you say you only paid like 150 bucks for a whole engine?, isnt that practically giving it away? or am i completely wrong?

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 11:49 AM
it was used...of course it was sold "as is"...he didn't guarantee him anything

READ AGAIN

Original FS THread (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=27266)

He said

$100 d15 doesnt smoke, runs GREAT

I paid him $100 for the motor and OFFERED him $20 to deleiver it, your telling me it cost him $20 in gas, no it didnt cost him that much to get it here, but i overpaid him cause i made it worth his TIME. hes obviously wasted my time and money, which he doesnt care about .

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:49 AM
didnt you say you only paid like 150 bucks for a whole engine?, isnt that practically giving it away? or am i completely wrong?
how much would u pay 4 a blown up d15 8 valve mtr?

quickdodgeŽ
11-05-2005, 11:56 AM
now i can sell any shit motor i have laying around, all i have to say is "it ran great when i pulled it!"

Only if you post the block code with it. Later, QD.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 11:56 AM
it did cost close to $20 for him to drive his truck from here to there for you...trucks don't get the same gas mileage as cars. not to mention the fact that he went out there straight from work & didn't even make it back to this side of town until around 9:30 at night...$20 wasn't "overpayment"

BTEC
11-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Only if you post the block code with it. Later, QD.
lol!!

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 12:21 PM
wah wah wah

he made way more money that it was worth. he'll get his eventually

HyPer50
11-05-2005, 12:23 PM
$20 wasn't "overpayment"

lol i'll agree with you on that one point. It would of taken much more than $20 for me to load up a complete motor by myself and drive it cross town.. I can't believe motors are so cheap for yall...

john_stamos
11-05-2005, 12:30 PM
if this is little nick that sold you the motor i could have warned you about that bitch prior to you buying it man! That fucking midgetis a fucking asshole with a napoleon complex bro! I know where he lives mike if you want to take it out of his ass.. id be more than happy to assist!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 12:32 PM
alex, you just don't like him because he stepped up to you because he's not afraid of you & because he doesn't like the way you work & you know he's not afraid to tell people not to do business with you.

assist all you'd like...i would absolutely love for it to get to that point!

by the way, you don't know where he lives ;)

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 12:33 PM
if this is little nick that sold you the motor i could have warned you about that bitch prior to you buying it man! That fucking midgetis a fucking asshole with a napoleon complex bro! I know where he lives mike if you want to take it out of his ass.. id be more than happy to assist!
:lmfao:

pm will be sent

The Golden Child
11-05-2005, 12:52 PM
in the end karma comes along and plays with your life ..

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 12:53 PM
& of all people, phantom_hatch knows that...he is a very strong believer of karma!

HvyChevy
11-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Hmmm, after reading this thread it seems like "the engine fairy" came along and screwed it up while it was out of the first car. I was a mechanic for 4 years and there's no way in hell that an engine can blow coolant smoke like that just from sitting. If it's blowing it out now, it was before as well, possibly not as noticeable, but still there.

Sounds to me like he needs to give an apology and some financial compensation for suckering someone, but then again, what can you do?? Nothing legally. Somehow, someday, somewhere, he'll do that to the wrong person. Karma's a bitch and there's always someone willing to whoop your ass...LMAO.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-05-2005, 05:09 PM
if any of you guys want to whoop anybody's ass, bring it! quit running your mouths, talk to alex & find out where he "thinks" phantom_hatch lives & show up!!! i'm so sick of everybody talking shit when nobody knows exactly what was said & what happened during the "transaction"...apparently the people who know that the motor ran perfectly fine before it was pulled are too scared of vteckidd to say anything so you're obviously going to think what you want. like phantom_hatch posted yesterday, there's no point in even trying to defend himself because nobody is going to believe a word that is said except for vteckidd's word. so either show up at the door that alex is going to tell you that he lives at & attempt to beat some ass or shut up about it! :D

Deaf Pimp
11-05-2005, 06:17 PM
if any of you guys want to whoop anybody's ass, bring it! quit running your mouths, talk to alex & find out where he "thinks" phantom_hatch lives & show up!!! i'm so sick of everybody talking shit when nobody knows exactly what was said & what happened during the "transaction"...apparently the people who know that the motor ran perfectly fine before it was pulled are too scared of vteckidd to say anything so you're obviously going to think what you want. like phantom_hatch posted yesterday, there's no point in even trying to defend himself because nobody is going to believe a word that is said except for vteckidd's word. so either show up at the door that alex is going to tell you that he lives at & attempt to beat some ass or shut up about it! :D

You better be naked when they come to the door... gotta have some titty action in there somewhere!

HvyChevy
11-06-2005, 02:15 AM

I don't know who either of these people are, I'm simply stating an opinion along with some fact. No need to get those feathers ruffled or panties in a wad. I have an opinion, which are like assholes, everyone has one and most people are one.

iloveboost
11-06-2005, 09:06 AM
like phantom_hatch posted yesterday, there's no point in even trying to defend himself because nobody is going to believe a word that is said except for vteckidd's word.

That's funny. I happened to be at the shop when they replaced the headgasket and tried to start it up. It filled the place with smoke and could barely stay on.

There's no point in trying to defend himself because he knows he sold a POS motor.

Asking for $50 back is MORE than reasonable. He basically got paid to trash his blown motor and passing it off as a "great" motor.

D16Civic
11-06-2005, 11:38 AM
^i agree

I was there when they put the motor in and cranked it up for the first time.
It was definitly not a good motor.

b@d @pple
11-06-2005, 05:31 PM
so it goes like this im a good friend of mikes...i dont know phantom hatch but he sounds like a bitch and ex vtec girl is a fuckin whore so who gives a shit...mike fuck that douchebag up....i will be more than happy to video tape!

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 05:36 PM
hahaha gotta love ya apple ;) quit hiding and come back!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 05:49 PM
so it goes like this im a good friend of mikes...i dont know phantom hatch but he sounds like a bitch and ex vtec girl is a fuckin whore so who gives a shit...mike fuck that douchebag up....i will be more than happy to video tape!

hahahahaha! the immaturity comes out in the name-calling yet again! you guys are an interesting crowd! like you said, you don't know phantom_hatch & you sure as hell don't know anything about me besides maybe what other people have told you & if you're going to believe rumors, then that says a lot about you. i've already said twice, quit running your mouths & attempt to beat some ass if that's what you really think you want to do! i'm really tired of hearing nothing but shit-talking! :D

EmminoDaGreat
11-06-2005, 05:55 PM
this girl is fiesty....

b@d @pple
11-06-2005, 06:11 PM
hahahahaha! the immaturity comes out in the name-calling yet again! you guys are an interesting crowd! like you said, you don't know phantom_hatch & you sure as hell don't know anything about me besides maybe what other people have told you & if you're going to believe rumors, then that says a lot about you. i've already said twice, quit running your mouths & attempt to beat some ass if that's what you really think you want to do! i'm really tired of hearing nothing but shit-talking! :D

then please kill yourself!

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Justin, my brotha! give a niggga a call sometime, PM me for my new number. i got my motor back , need to give you a ride in the beast :)

as for EX VTEC GIRL, shes got no clue what shes talking about, shes defending someone that sold a POS motor. Shes just as bad as she is, and the reason people believe what i say, is that I DONT FUCK PEOPLE OVER. I help people, and if i have ever done someone wrong i go threw great lengths to make it right.

something Phantom Hatch doesnt want to do.

and quit talking like we should be scared, hes 3ft 5in tall, weighs 90LBS.

I should have known he was full fo shit when he started bragging about how he was gonna make a 450whp stock SOHC D series turbo.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 09:02 PM
you act like you're the only person on here that he's ever sold anything to...he's done transactions with others on this site with no problems at all.

& i'm not talking shit trying to make you scared...i'm just saying to quit running your mouths & do something about it if that's what you want to do. it seems to me like all you're doing is talking shit...if you're not going to back it up, then shut up about it already!

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 09:05 PM
I should have known he was full fo shit when he started bragging about how he was gonna make a 450whp stock SOHC D series turbo.

i'm pretty sure that wasn't what was said...you may want to rethink that conversation :)

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 09:20 PM
i'm pretty sure that wasn't what was said...you may want to rethink that conversation :)
Really, were you fucking there? i dont remember you being here.

seriously, think before you speak.

That is EXACTLY what he said WORD FOR WORD. he said "I DONT CARE IF IT BLOW UP, IM GOING TO BUILD A 450WHP TURBO SOHC D SERIES". I told him it isnt possible, especially without sleeves, but HEY, what do i know LOL

And selling stuff that had no problems in the past, does not excuse ripping someone off. so i guess i can sell some JUNK now and pass it off as good because i have doen so much good business in the past and i should then be forgiven of it. :jerkit:

Im not TALKING SHIT, im saying the truth, the motor is fucked, he sold a bad engine. you hide behind "it was good when he had it". Well , next time i sell a shitty motor, ill be sure to say that phrase so it removes me of all liability and gives me a clear concience.

once again, with all your INFINITE knowledge, tell me how the headgasket blew then, tell me how it got taht way if it ran perfect before? i have witnesses on here that were present when the car was first cranked up , so dont try and say i beat on it and im the one that blew it up

please, im waiting for a semi intelligent response from you, cause i have not heard one yet. :blah:

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:11 PM
he was gonna make a 450whp stock SOHC D series turbo.

"IM GOING TO BUILD A 450WHP TURBO SOHC D SERIES

you just slightly contradicted yourself :)

Really, were you fucking there? i dont remember you being here.

seriously, think before you speak.

That is EXACTLY what he said WORD FOR WORD. he said "I DONT CARE IF IT BLOW UP, IM GOING TO BUILD A 450WHP TURBO SOHC D SERIES". I told him it isnt possible, especially without sleeves, but HEY, what do i know LOL

And selling stuff that had no problems in the past, does not excuse ripping someone off. so i guess i can sell some JUNK now and pass it off as good because i have doen so much good business in the past and i should then be forgiven of it. :jerkit:

Im not TALKING SHIT, im saying the truth, the motor is fucked, he sold a bad engine. you hide behind "it was good when he had it". Well , next time i sell a shitty motor, ill be sure to say that phrase so it removes me of all liability and gives me a clear concience.

once again, with all your INFINITE knowledge, tell me how the headgasket blew then, tell me how it got taht way if it ran perfect before? i have witnesses on here that were present when the car was first cranked up , so dont try and say i beat on it and im the one that blew it up

please, im waiting for a semi intelligent response from you, cause i have not heard one yet. :blah:

he said he knew he was going to blow the engine he is building...if that's what he wants to do, then so be it...why is it any of your concern???

with all my infinite knowledge? i've said more than once in this thread, as well as once or twice in the thread that was deleted, that i don't know shit about the internals of an engine so i cannot & will not even try to explain what may have happened.

so i suppose all of you & your friends' name-calling is intelligent??? :blah:

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 10:16 PM
you just slightly contradicted yourself :)

really , HOW? he said he was going to build a 450whp SOHC Stock sleeved motor. i told him its not possible. stop trying to argue with me about engines.

he said he knew he was going to blow the engine he is building...if that's what he wants to do, then so be it...why is it any of your concern???

just proves to me he lives in LALA land and has no idea what he is talking about, just like he sold me a GREAT MOTOR :rolleyes:

with all my infinite knowledge? i've said more than once in this thread, as well as once or twice in the thread that was deleted, that i don't know shit about the internals of an engine so i cannot & will not even try to explain what may have happened.

So why the fuck are you in this thread then if you dont know what you are talkig about? Face it girlie, your arguing about shit you dont even understand, hence why you cant answer my questions. so, why dont you just leave now, and admit he sold me a JUNK motok. oh thats right, you know nothing about an engine so you say, so your opinion of whether it was good before or not is IRRELEVANT.

stop wasting my time
k thanks bye.

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Mike, want my motor? its in good condition :D lol

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:36 PM
whp was never mentioned ;)

how does he live in lala land by admitting that he knows he's going to blow a motor...he wanted to build something for the hell of it. he'd be living in lala land if he tried to say it wouldn't blow.

the only reason i continue to say anything in this thread is because i will not back down from you. i have admitted that i don't know anything about the internals of an engine, but yet you continue to try to get an explanation out of me as to what could have happened. i've told you from the beginning that this motor ran well when it was pulled & that is all that i've said. i've admitted that i don't know what could have happened between the time that it was pulled & when you installed it. but you want to be immature & start name-calling & then talking about starting a fight. all i have to say is stop talking shit! you continue to talk shit, knowing that he cannot defend himself right now...that is bullshit! didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk shit about somebody if they're not there to defend themselves???

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 10:40 PM

once again, where you there? FUCK NO.

do i have to get everyone else that was here that night to come on here and say he said 450whp? cause he did, wow, another lie, why am i not surprised?

Im not talking shit, im stating FACTS.

he sold me a shitty motor, and lied about its condition.

whats so hard for you to comprehend about that?

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 10:44 PM
fucker, i said buy mine :D it RUNS GREAT *well not counting the grinding, oil leak, and who else knows what*

but on a serious note, why is there a competion to back down? He warns people of ANYONE that dicks him or friends over, even myself. others are the ones instigating the physical part of this whole deal, not him.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:44 PM
it doesn't matter what anybody else says about whp...i've heard the plans for that motor more times than i care to mention & he's never said he wants to make 450 whp.

no, you & a few of your "boys" have talked shit about beating ass...that's the only shit-talking i'm talking about.

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 10:45 PM
SO private conversations that you guys have had means he didnt say it to my face? what world do you live in. he was here, he bragged about doing it.

and frankly i dont care, it wont ever happen, cause he doesnt even know what it takes to make that much power. its like me saying im going to build a 700whp B series with stock sleeves, it doesnt happen, PERIOD.

You dont have to backdown from me,you just making yourself look worse and worse. keep at it, its your reputation. mine is still intact.

your boy on the other hand may want to do something about his ...

EDIT: i never threatened him, i told him he was a shitty seller, which is the truth

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:46 PM
& the others who have instigated the physical part, i have responded to...not just vteckidd. i'm guessing you didn't see the original post where he did mention the physical part.

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 10:47 PM
sorry I have read EVERYTHING that has been about this whole deal.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:48 PM
as far as my reputation, if people want to look down on me for not backing down from you, i really don't care...i have a life outside of this website, as does phantom_hatch. he has already said he will no longer try to sell or buy anything on here any more...people on here rarely have the money to buy anything anyways.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:49 PM
then i guess you saw where he mentioned beating ass...as well as the reply in this thread to alex stating he sent a pm :)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:51 PM
and frankly i dont care, it wont ever happen, cause he doesnt even know what it takes to make that much power. its like me saying im going to build a 700whp B series with stock sleeves, it doesnt happen, PERIOD.

haha...he doesn't know what it takes? at least he knows how nitrous works & doesn't have to go back & forth on hondatech, asking people questions & then trying to reply with their answers

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 10:52 PM
as far as my reputation, if people want to look down on me for not backing down from you, i really don't care...i have a life outside of this website, as does phantom_hatch. he has already said he will no longer try to sell or buy anything on here any more...people on here rarely have the money to buy anything anyways.
or maybe he knows he cant rip anyone off anymore :cool:

and thump your chest and "dont back down". wow, you have so much courage :jerkit:

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Little Info on the thread... FIRST person to say ANYTHING about physical actions was Rican saying he would kick his ass and the comment of the PM was most likely a smart ass comment towards it, considering one was never sent.

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 10:54 PM
K this shit is out of control, quit trying to down talk him and his knowledge, if he doesnt know, let him go somewhere and find information to help out and learn. what is trying to be proven here anymore besides a poorly run motor being sold to a well respected person in the whole scene not just IA?

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:54 PM
yeah, but vteckidd mentioned getting physical after jose...i never said vteckidd is the one who brought it up first, did i? i'm not going to act like a 2-year-old still in diapers with this "he started it" bullshit.

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
haha...he doesn't know what it takes? at least he knows how nitrous works & doesn't have to go back & forth on hondatech, asking people questions & then trying to reply with their answers

HAHA, who does that? please inform me. what motors has he built, what cars has he had, and what makes him such a billy badass.

do you REALLY wanna stack my resume against his. cause im al for it.

BTW, go search my username on HT, i have provded TONS of facts and info for people.

how about:
I am running PROTOTYPE camshafts in my new engine.

First one in GA with Rocket motorsports camshafts

Header test by my company SRZ RACING with 10 headers no shop around here even HAD

we have tuned SEVERAL 500+whp B series cars, and several 200+whp NON VTEC D series. several D series VTEC 230+whp cars

Only ANR header in GA 2 years ago.

I made 190whp with OEM internals NA

I built EX2GSRs OEM internals motor that made 190whp

this is a battle you wont win. i know how Nitrous works, matter of fact, i have a wet kit here. does that make me the Nitrous king now?

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
K this shit is out of control, quit trying to down talk him and his knowledge, if he doesnt know, let him go somewhere and find information to help out and learn. what is trying to be proven here anymore besides a poorly run motor being sold to a well respected person in the whole scene not just IA?

i never "down talked" his knowledge...please show me where i ever did. you know nothing about what i'm talking about as far as the hondatech thing...this goes back about 2 years to a conversation that was had with vteckidd.

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 10:57 PM
i never "down talked" his knowledge...please show me where i ever did. you know nothing about what i'm talking about as far as the hondatech thing...this goes back about 2 years to a conversation that was had with vteckidd.
please, enlighten me

alot has happened in two years. what is this GRUDGE you have been holding, i dont remember any such questions being asked

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 10:59 PM
HAHA, who does that? please inform me. what motors has he built, what cars has he had, and what makes him such a billy badass.

do you REALLY wanna stack my resume against his. cause im al for it.

BTW, go search my username on HT, i have provded TONS of facts and info for people.

how about:
I am running PROTOTYPE camshafts in my new engine.

First one in GA with Rocket motorsports camshafts

Header test by my company SRZ RACING with 10 headers no shop around here even HAD

we have tuned SEVERAL 500+whp B series cars, and several 200+whp NON VTEC D series. several D series VTEC 230+whp cars

Only ANR header in GA 2 years ago.

I made 190whp with OEM internals NA

I built EX2GSRs OEM internals motor that made 190whp

this is a battle you wont win. i know how Nitrous works, matter of fact, i have a wet kit here. does that make me the Nitrous king now?

you obviously don't remember a conversation that was had about 2 years ago about nitrous & you were busted going back & forth on hondatech to get your information, when even they proved you wrong :)

phantom_hatch nor myself have ever said anything to put you down...i've just said that i don't understand why everybody on here feels they have to bow down to you. that's great you have experience in the import world...keep talking yourself up if that's what makes you feel better.

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 10:59 PM
reason why i asked what is being proven here... take person shit elsewhere, not to a thread trying to protect someone for fucking up.

Just alittle FYI, not one word besides referring to the address of where he lives was mentioned from Mike in the previous thread nor this one. So NO he has yet to say it, and know he wouldnt try and fight over $50 or a blown motor, has just a tad more sense than that. sorry

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 11:00 PM
& all i said is that i would love to see him, or whoever else would like to get involved, show up at the address where they believe phantom_hatch lives. i would also love to see alex disclose that information :)

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 11:03 PM
you obviously don't remember a conversation that was had about 2 years ago about nitrous & you were busted going back & forth on hondatech to get your information, when even they proved you wrong :)

you got the wrong guy honey.

i just searched my username on HT and i found NO topics involving me or Nitrous.

please provide proof, causei honestly think your full of shit.

I dont remember that conversation or thread AT ALL, hell it was 2 years ago as you say.

i guess that makes your boys shady business tactics ok now. lol. was this his way of GETTING EVEN? wow, im so glad i play such an important role in your life, and that you remember this so called "owning" of myself 2 years ago that i cant even find.

your grasping at straws, quit now before you fall farther behind.

BTLFED
11-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm sure it did run perfect.......at one time. Saying that it ran perfect when it was pulled defies the law of physics. Engines sit in a shitbox junkyard in Japan for YEARS before they are shipped over here for some jackass like me to buy and they don't SMOKE LIKE A FUCKING BONFIRE when you start them. I know, I have bought 3. One of three things happened here: It was fucked when it was pulled; it was dropped off the side of a building cracking something inside the engine upon impact; or the least possible thing (which you are implying) which is the FUCKING ENGINE FAILING FAIRY CAME BY AND SPRINKLED SPECIAL FAIRY DUST INSIDE THE ENGINE. I mean, come on Michelle, lets think of this from a logical stand point. :rolleyes:

The bottom line is he sold a shit engine to VtecKidd, and now doesn't want to take any responsibility for his actions. VtecKidd is flying off the handle (rightfully so), so you want to jump in here and be the cheerleader to try and clear his name (not going to happen).

You can try and argue with me about it until you are blue in the face, but nothing you are or can say is going to change the FACTS. Trust me, l have been doing this for almost a decade.

Oh, I'm sorry, was saying you are a cheerleader considered "name calling?"

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 11:05 PM
thats all you are saying? :rolleyes: cause in the quotes below seems you are saying MIKE himself said shit. You yourself need to let the whole shit go, along with mike but if you keep bringing shit from OTHER situations into it, than i dont blame him for continuing.

& the others who have instigated the physical part, i have responded to...not just vteckidd. i'm guessing you didn't see the original post where he did mention the physical part.

then i guess you saw where he mentioned beating ass...as well as the reply in this thread to alex stating he sent a pm :)

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 11:10 PM
no, calling me a cheerleader is not "name calling"; however, calling me a ho, a whore, etc. is. i'm not trying to clear phantom_hatch's name. i'm just saying that i know for a fact that the engine ran fine when it was pulled from the car...that's all i've said throughout this whole situation.

sorry vteckidd, but you've had the same screen name for a while & it was you who the conversation was with...i don't remember the specifics of it because it was 2 years ago...my only point in bringing that up was the you do not know everything there is to know about a damn engine or performance so please stop acting like you do. i'm not going to argue with you about this any more...the last few posts i've made were in regards to the shit-talking that i have seen on this thread, as well as the deleted one. i'm done...i know the motor ran perfectly fine when it was pulled, i don't know what could have or what apparently did happen to it between the time it was pulled & the time you installed it, but obviously something messed up. phantom_hatch's unwillingness to give you back the money is between you & him, not me & all of ia, because once again, the only point i've stated throughout this whole situation is the fact that the engine ran fine when it was pulled...that is all! :)

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 11:14 PM
your wrong, there was never a thread about that.

I have NEVER said i know everytihng, but when someone tries to question my knowledge, when they obviously have NO CLUE WHAT THEY are talking about, i will make it clear where you stand.

I do not know everything, i learn something new every week. if i didnt, i would have stopped this along time ago.

however, i do know i was scammed, and i do know phantom hatch is a scammer.

i know more than you, and in my professional opinion, the motor was fucked up by HIM before it got to ME . so it was not GREAT. and since you dont know anything about an engine, you are in NO POSITION to tell me that it ran "great" cause it doesnt now, and you cant explain why.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 11:17 PM
i can tell you it ran great because i lived with him when the motor was in the car...i saw it run every day & it never smoked. once again, i told you i don't know about the internals, but i am not just some dumb female who can't tell the difference between a motor that runs fine & one that's messed up.

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 11:18 PM
obviously you are, cause its fucked up, exsplain to me how it fucked up.

oh you cant.

move along please, this thread has eclipsed your knowledge

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 11:21 PM
oh wow, this is the last time i will repeat myself...i don't know how it may have messed up!!! i'm not claming & i haven't claimed to have any knowledge about that!

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 11:22 PM
just some more information... you yourself say you know little to almost nothing about internals?

K then drive my car, the motor is beyond FUCKED but to you it can run perfectly fine considering it doesnt smoke, nor make noises, but being the driver, it is VERY noticable considering I know a good from poorly running motor internally.

I can EASILY sell it and say it runs just fine, doesnt smoke, but would be bold face lying unless it was broken down right then and there to prove me wrong.

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 11:23 PM
just some more information... you yourself say you know little to almost nothing about internals?

K then drive my car, the motor is beyond FUCKED but to you it can run perfectly fine considering it doesnt smoke, nor make noises, but being the driver, it is VERY noticable considering I know a good from poorly running motor internally.

I can EASILY sell it and say it runs just fine, doesnt smoke, but would be bold face lying unless it was broken down right then and there to prove me wrong.
and thats MY POINT , which she doesnt get , nor will she ever get.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-06-2005, 11:25 PM
fyi...i drove the car several times & it ran fine :)

Vteckidd
11-06-2005, 11:25 PM
great for you :rolleyes:

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 11:27 PM
THE DRIVER/ OWNER that knows shit about internals is what i am saying, not that you never drove the car. saying you can drive mine right now, and will NEVER be able to know that it is completely fucked. take it out and bust it open, its going to be where the one he sold mike is now... trashed.

blktyprgrl
11-06-2005, 11:30 PM
the only reason i continue to say anything in this thread is because i will not back down from you. i have admitted that i don't know anything about the internals of an engine, but yet you continue to try to get an explanation out of me as to what could have happened. i've told you from the beginning that this motor ran well when it was pulled & that is all that i've said. i've admitted that i don't know what could have happened between the time that it was pulled & when you installed it. but you want to be immature & start name-calling & then talking about starting a fight. all i have to say is stop talking shit! you continue to talk shit, knowing that he cannot defend himself right now...that is bullshit! didn't your parents ever teach you not to talk shit about somebody if they're not there to defend themselves???

I think what he's trying to say is: The damage that was done to the motor could NOT have happened while it was sitting there. The type of damage the motor has happens while its running.

Your friend sold a damaged motor. A lot of business is based on trust and faith. Your friend said the motor was fine, Vteckidd trusted him, once the motor was installed, it was concluded that the motor was not fine. Your friend is untrustworthy, and conducts bad business transactions. Its immature to sell damaged goods and mislead your customers. I can completely understand why Vteckidd is upset and saying what he's saying.

EDIT: Scrappy is completely right.The possiblity exists that you were unable to tell if the internals of the motor ran fine or not. You yourself have stated you know nothing about internals, you only want to say, it "ran fine when it was pulled"
That is your opinion and observation that is based on lack of knowlege that you have admitted to. So, do you really want to continue this back and forth, back and forth? Or can you consider that YOU don't know what you are talking about, realize and understand what WE are trying to explain to you, and accept these things as fact. The point of this tread was to warn people of the possiblity of being scammed by your friend, not for an all out bash fest. As far as Vteckidd's knowlege of motors, it far exceeds many that I know. His phone constantly rings with people asking questions, pm boxes are full, and he's been imed so many times, it's ridiculous. He has a very good reputation of knowing motors, building cars, etc. Like someone said he has respect on this board, many others, as well as in the ''scene". He is not, by far, the most experienced or knowlegeable person about cars but he learns from the greatest in the industry and experience. However, what he does know, he knows it well. His judgement needs not to be questioned. I'm glad I listened to him when it came to the motor in my car. Mike is a fine businesman, and conducts honest business. Your friend, however, did not. Mike even tried to be nice by giving him 20 extra bucks for delivery. Regardless if it wasn't enough, the gesture shows a lot about mike's character. Your friend not refunding PARTIAL money on a misrepresented motor, sold with the with severe problems shows a lot about his character or lack thereof.

Scrappy
11-06-2005, 11:31 PM
uh oh... ^ thank you someone else helping us explain this out...

john_stamos
11-07-2005, 01:48 AM

fuck J you cracked my ass up with that one!!!! hahahahaha

BTLFED
11-07-2005, 11:29 AM
blktyprgrl rawks my sawks off! I couldn't have said that better myself! ;)

+1,000,000!

B16a2 Civic
11-07-2005, 11:47 AM
Lol....
im baffled to see why him " not knowing everythin about nitrous" fell into this thread....did he spray when he turned teh car on :confused:
well, Vteckidd may not know everythign about the import world but he knows enough to work on cars and have em performing quite well....
btw, what type of motor was it?

Vteckidd
11-07-2005, 12:05 PM
it was a stock SOHC 1.5L

D16Civic
11-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Ill tell ya what...you can just drop a gsr swap in my car, and then ill let u have my old motor.

BTLFED
11-07-2005, 12:11 PM
it was a stock SOHC 1.5L

And my forehead itches.

HONDALOCO
11-07-2005, 02:37 PM
wow still the same bullshit going on on IA lol. i would like to add my 2 cents. here it is. MICHELLE SHUT THE FUCK UP. thx u and long live canada lol.

quickdodgeŽ
11-07-2005, 03:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/nickle.jpg

Later, QD.

blktyprgrl
11-07-2005, 03:37 PM
wow, that was a valuable contribution to the thread, QD <sarc>

quickdodgeŽ
11-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Just stating the facts, ma'am. Later, QD.

HiPSI
11-07-2005, 04:27 PM
wow, that was a valuable contribution to the thread, QD <sarc>

he is quite old, it's likely the truth.

oh, as for valuable contributions; this thread has been a game of ping pong the whole time. while i agree that the engine wouldn't just magically start smoking and was probably bad when pulled, all of this banter is going nowhere. the same points have been made over and over, and yet there is still no resolution to the issue at hand. the thread still remains and people can read it and formulate their own opinions on the seller's ethics (or lack thereof), but going back and forth isn't going to do anything as everyone is going to remain hard-headed on the matter.

Vteckidd
11-07-2005, 04:58 PM
agreed, if you want you can lock it and sticky it, or just lock it, cause i doubt ill ever see and apolagy or reimbursement from the kid

BTLFED
11-07-2005, 05:26 PM
agreed, if you want you can lock it and sticky it, or just lock it, cause i doubt ill ever see and apolagy or reimbursement from the kid

And on that note......LOCKED.