if i wanted to see a stock ass car i would go look at mine

jk nice picture sir

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Looks slow..
it is.

if i wanted to see a stock ass car i would go look at mine

jk nice picture sir

she told me it has 7 vtack sillynoids under the hood....but im not sure if i believe her....cause....well...........ya know there not engine there :thinking:

singhondeck
04-22-2010, 08:03 PM
more pics yoo

Elbow
04-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Looks good, too bad it's missing a third pedal.

Machado
04-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Nice!

punkr6
04-22-2010, 08:16 PM
pics of Roxxie or no care...

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 08:17 PM
pics of Roxxie or no care...

lol we didnt take any of her lol sorry lol

e30pwr
04-22-2010, 08:32 PM
and how much is still owed?

cute car for a girl

Josh...
04-22-2010, 08:41 PM
and how much is still owed?

cute car for a girl

Really? You're going to talk shit about how much somebody owes on a car when you have a sub thousand dollar car?

EM1toEVO
04-22-2010, 08:42 PM
I love that body style. Btw, is it an automatic?

Catnip
04-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Really? You're going to talk shit about how much somebody owes on a car when you have a sub thousand dollar car?

lolol

e30pwr
04-22-2010, 08:47 PM

Thanks for the compliment on mine :goodjob: And sorry for the wondering question. I was looking at how much these cost a few days ago.

Catnip
04-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the compliment on mine :goodjob: And sorry for the wondering question. I was looking at how much these cost a few days ago.

If she said $4,500 was owed, what does that have to do with what they cost?

OOOO. I know. Pick me. Nothing.

e30pwr
04-22-2010, 08:50 PM

I would be extremely impressed and yes I did ask the question to sort of be a cock. Sorry I stirred up some trouble. lawls.

i dont feel like making another post cus i dont feel like blowing up this thread, but yes, but sorry i have a hard time believing that someone her age can throw down massive amounts of money like that for a downpayment.

SlowEG9
04-22-2010, 08:51 PM

Word. If I buy a $100k car and put 75k down, just cause i "owe" 25k doesnt mean you can get one for the same lol

roxie911
04-22-2010, 08:58 PM
This was taken in Conyers...not Newnan lol
Yes, it's automatic (tiptronic). That was not my decision.
Bought the car for $30k. RIGHT NOW...it's worth about $15k because of the miles put on it.

What a bootiful picture, Chad!! :) Great editing too :ninja:
"NO TRESSPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED"

EM1toEVO
04-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Nothing wrong with an automatic. Especially when it's tiptronic.

roxie911
04-22-2010, 09:05 PM
I agree. There's nothing wrong with it, I'd just prefer if it weren't an automatic lol

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 09:09 PM
I agree. There's nothing wrong with it, I'd just prefer if it weren't an automatic lol

we'll put a m22 rock crusher tranny in it!

roxie911
04-22-2010, 09:22 PM
I would be extremely impressed and yes I did ask the question to sort of be a cock. Sorry I stirred up some trouble. lawls.

i dont feel like making another post cus i dont feel like blowing up this thread, but yes, but sorry i have a hard time believing that someone her age can throw down massive amounts of money like that for a downpayment.

I didn't buy the car. My dad bought it for himself (hence why it's an automatic). I enjoyed driving it. I started making payments and paying for repairs and parts and whatnot.

did that answer your question?

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 09:43 PM
This was taken in Conyers...not Newnan lol
Yes, it's automatic (tiptronic). That was not my decision.
Bought the car for $30k. RIGHT NOW...it's worth about $15k because of the miles put on it.

What a bootiful picture, Chad!! :) Great editing too :ninja:
"NO TRESSPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED"

i missed this somehow lol yeah im a clone stamping beast!

i wasnt prosecuted damn it wtf :(

roxie911
04-22-2010, 09:46 PM
i missed this somehow lol yeah im a clone stamping beast!

i wasnt prosecuted damn it wtf :(

I did all the tedious stuff!!!

"NO TRESPASSING! VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED"
"Did it really say that?"
"Yeah"
*starts taking pictures* lolol

bowdown201
04-22-2010, 09:47 PM
She works the corner.

Vteckidd
04-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Sweet automatic vw bro

to the guy asking about price these are extremely cheap Porsches their are tons on autotrader for $18000-22000. They are slow cheap cars that carry the highend name.

Nothing wrong with it I'd drive one if I wasn't worried about the maintanence. See unfortunately they are cheap porsches with the same high end maint costs.

I'd rather buy a vette

roxie911
04-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Sweet automatic vw bro

to the guy asking about price these are extremely cheap Porsches their are tons on autotrader for $18000-22000. They are slow cheap cars that carry the highend name.

Nothing wrong with it I'd drive one if I wasn't worried about the maintanence. See unfortunately they are cheap porsches with the same high end maint costs.

I'd rather buy a vette

It's not a VW, bro. Cool over used joke though :goodjob:
lol @ slow. Yeah, it's totally slow. For a stock 2000 911...you might as well walk. I don't know what I was thinking. I should've just gone with the civic.

bowdown201
04-22-2010, 10:12 PM
She works the corner.

Ive heard

roxie911
04-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Ive heard

Only for you, pumpkin ;)

:lmao:

e30pwr
04-22-2010, 10:15 PM
I didn't buy the car. My dad bought it for himself (hence why it's an automatic). I enjoyed driving it. I started making payments and paying for repairs and parts and whatnot.

did that answer your question?

That actually explains it all then. I was really wondering how someone of your age could swing that unless you were like most of the kids I know with cars like this, mommy and daddy paid for everything. Props for being able to swing it then! more power to ya!

and lol @ them being called slow, it sure can hold its own against a lot of the cars on this forum.

bowdown201
04-22-2010, 10:17 PM
Only for you, pumpkin ;)

:lmao:

Yea you were also on the clock during this foto session

roxie911
04-22-2010, 10:19 PM
That actually explains it all then. I was really wondering how someone of your age could swing that unless you were like most of the kids I know with cars like this, mommy and daddy paid for everything. Props for being able to swing it then! more power to ya!

and lol @ them being called slow, it sure can hold its own against a lot of the cars on this forum.

Yeah, there's no way I could pay for that lol I do what I can to make payments and pay for repairs and parts and whatnot, but that's the best I can do. People give me shit for it, but the opportunity presented itself and I'll be damned if I'd turn down a 911 LOL

The Honda guys always give it shit. It's whatever. If their car is faster...cool. I really don't care. This car is fast enough for me. I'm 18...I don't need anything over 300hp lol

raybuck
04-22-2010, 10:30 PM
woahhh last time I talked to you (a bit ago) pops repo'd that shit. haha

roxie911
04-22-2010, 10:31 PM
woahhh last time I talked to you (a bit ago) pops repo'd that shit. haha

I'm making money again lol ;)

He did repo it and had it for awhile. I got my baby back though :)

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 10:38 PM
LOL real talk. my dad owns a dealership. his personal toys include a CTS-V, 2 vettes, a lifted wrangler, G35 and 1000wtq F350. every one is mod'd. if he offered any one of them to me i wouldnt think twice about taking one and riding the fuck out lol

raybuck
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm not hating on people with cars paid for by parents, shiit I'm 19 and have had 2 $25k+ brand new cars; my parents wrote a check for both. So not hating on my end

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm not hating on people with cars paid for by parents, shiit I'm 19 and have had 2 $25k+ brand new cars; my parents wrote a check for both. So not hating on my end

your lucky man....be thankful for that!

RL...
04-22-2010, 11:16 PM
nice job! I know you hate shooting black cars lol. The reflections on the car aren't annoying and help articulate the cars shape which is good.

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 11:17 PM
nice job! I know you hate shooting black cars lol. The reflections on the car aren't annoying and help articulate the cars shape which is good.

i doooo OMG!!!! i made sure to put it in an open area to help with some of them....had to clone stamp out a few trees out of the paint but it wasnt that bad.

swollix
04-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Car & Driver are both weak and ugly. Chad, nice shot as usual.

CHADbee
04-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Car & Driver are both weak and ugly. Chad, nice shot as usual.

hahhahaaaaa!!!!!! thanks man.

roxie911
04-22-2010, 11:45 PM
LOL @ swollix :)

tdurr
04-22-2010, 11:51 PM
well i missed all the drama.

but cute car. good pic sir chad.

quickdodge®
04-23-2010, 02:56 AM
I hate that car. Later, QD.

Mr Egg Rollllll
04-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Nice pics Chad

Roxie, you need to SLAM IT!!!

...sorry, the Honduh came out in me....

tnomud
04-23-2010, 06:35 AM
This place cracks me up. Anytime someone has something nicer or more expensive than them, out come the insults and attacks. If any of their own crew had it, they'd be swinging from their nuts and mackin on their PS3 every Friday night now.

Oh, it sucks, you owe on it............it sucks, Daddy bought it..........it sucks, its an auto..........Porsches break too much...........my salvage civic with mods will smoke it. blah blah bla.........:rolleyes:

Who the fuck cares what she owes, who fucking bought it, if you shift it with chopsticks and peanut butter? It's a nice ass car than most chumps on this board will never understand the engineering of. If it's not your style, then stick to you Corollas and Civics..........don't be the stereotypical ricer though

once again...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/funny/pony.jpg

Catnip
04-23-2010, 06:59 AM
This place cracks me up. Anytime someone has something nicer or more expensive than them, out come the insults and attacks. If any of their own crew had it, they'd be swinging from their nuts and mackin on their PS3 every Friday night now.

Oh, it sucks, you owe on it............it sucks, Daddy bought it..........it sucks, its an auto..........Porsches break too much...........my salvage civic with mods will smoke it. blah blah bla.........:rolleyes:

Who the fuck cares what she owes, who fucking bought it, if you shift it with chopsticks and peanut butter? It's a nice ass car than most chumps on this board will never understand the engineering of. If it's not your style, then stick to you Corollas and Civics..........don't be the stereotypical ricer though

once again...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f296/tnomud/funny/pony.jpg

Exactly! I drove this car last summer and it wasn't like any other car I've ever driven, and it's not any special Porsche. It's not God's chariot, but I can definitely respect the car. The owner doesn't go around bragging on it or acting a douche, so it's that much better.

MeFryRice
04-23-2010, 07:54 AM

once again...

Amen brotha. :goodjob:

Roxie - Car looks good. :)

EL42
04-23-2010, 08:24 AM
so apparnetly the only reason to visit conyers is Chad.lol

Elbow
04-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Who's bashing it? It is an auto and that makes me sad. Other than that I want it.

Porsches don't break. Only fucking idiots think they're unreliable.

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 09:29 AM
It's not a VW, bro. Cool over used joke though :goodjob:
lol @ slow. Yeah, it's totally slow. For a stock 2000 911...you might as well walk. I don't know what I was thinking. I should've just gone with the civic.

You're a whiny brat that only gets attention cause other losers on here can't get laid. Daddy bought you that car, as of like 3 months ago you didn't even have a job so I'm sure you're probably working at the GAP in the avenue for $7 an hour, you're a bitch , you have a severe attitude, you think you know everything, etc

so yeah I don't like you or your car, has nothing to do with a civic. And yes it's the poormans Porsche. This and a boxster are porsches cheap cars.

BKgen®
04-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Girl-powered Porsche is right...

...even down to the transmission.

Nice shot, Chad :goodjob:

quickdodge®
04-23-2010, 09:53 AM
This place cracks me up. Anytime someone has something nicer or more expensive than them, out come the insults and attacks.

I have to disagree. I've never liked this body style. In fact, after the 1993 model, I started disliking the looks. Although the 1993-98's don't look too bad. I think it looks like shit. Has nothing to do more expensive. Not like I couldn't have one. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Exactly! I drove this car last summer and it wasn't like any other car I've ever driven, and it's not any special Porsche. It's not God's chariot, but I can definitely respect the car. The owner doesn't go around bragging on it or acting a douche, so it's that much better.

so you are saying this Porsche is not like a GSR powered EG, LSVTEC EG, LT1 Camaro that was mostly stock? wow, what a supercar lol

I dont mind the car, hell i said i would drive it as a daily anyday, but she thinks its gods gift to cars and everyone else jumps on her nuts about it.

This chick had NO JOB, daddy bought her everything, and she lies and acts like she pays for shit LOL

But what else do we expect from an 18 year old

punkr6
04-23-2010, 10:03 AM
nice ride Roxxie, you're a lucky girl....

tdurr
04-23-2010, 10:03 AM
You're a whiny brat that only gets attention cause other losers on here can't get laid. Daddy bought you that car, as of like 3 months ago you didn't even have a job so I'm sure you're probably working at the GAP in the avenue for $7 an hour[b], you're a bitch , you have a severe attitude, you think you know everything, etc

LULZ @ Gap in the ave.
[b] And yes it's the poormans Porsche. This and a boxster are porsches cheap cars. troof. its a cute car.

I dont think anyone in here has said that their car is faster, they just said this porshe is slow. Fact is that it is slow. Also, who would want to drive an auto sports car? just sounds stupid to me(imo) and that tip-tronic shit blows cock. i hate it on any car.
Saying who bought it does mean alot to some, why do u care what they ask?

But on the real, id rather buy a Hyundai then this car :ninja:

MeFryRice
04-23-2010, 10:06 AM
so you are saying this Porsche is not like a GSR powered EG, LSVTEC EG, LT1 Camaro that was mostly stock? wow, what a supercar lol

I dont mind the car, hell i said i would drive it as a daily anyday, but she thinks its gods gift to cars and everyone else jumps on her nuts about it.

This chick had NO JOB, daddy bought her everything, and she lies and acts like she pays for shit LOL

But what else do we expect from an 18 year old

All you do is open those DSL's of yours. What is it to you that she has a Porsche whether her dad bought it for her or not. Does this have a negative impact on YOUR personal life? I didn't think so.

I have had numerous conversations with her (in person, mind you) and she has never given me the impression that she feels she better than anyone else. You must assume that cause she's a young girl that has a nicer car than most people her age, that's she stuckup or let me guess, you tried to hit it and got denied?! :lmfao:

oneSLOWex
04-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Is this the car pics section or the WL?

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 10:23 AM
All you do is open those DSL's of yours. What is it to you that she has a Porsche whether her dad bought it for her or not. Does this have a negative impact on YOUR personal life? I didn't think so.

I have had numerous conversations with her (in person, mind you) and she has never given me the impression that she feels she better than anyone else. You must assume that cause she's a young girl that has a nicer car than most people her age, that's she stuckup or let me guess, you tried to hit it and got denied?! :lmfao:
who the fuck are you?

I dont care if her dad bought it for her, ive said that i would never look down on someones parents buying them a car. Its her stuck up PEACHTREE CITY ATTITUDE that i make fun of. Great thing about a public forum is i can say whatever the fuck i want. I know my fair share about her through other people. That and how bent out of shape she got when i called her out for posting on my facebook lol Shes a bitch, i dont like her, and at 29 i dont have to

PLease , ive met her once and and thats because she tagged along with my roomate to a dinner i was already going to. I think i said "hi" to her and that was it. So shut the fuck up ive NEVER tried to hit it, and ive NEVER tried to talk to her. Shes not my type, shes too young, immature, and i dont find her attractive.

MeFryRice
04-23-2010, 10:25 AM
I dont think anyone in here has said that their car is faster, they just said this porshe is slow. Fact is that it is slow. Also, who would want to drive an auto sports car? just sounds stupid to me(imo) and that tip-tronic shit blows cock. i hate it on any car.
Saying who bought it does mean alot to some, why do u care what they ask?

But on the real, id rather buy a Hyundai then this car :ninja:

When you say the car is slow, are you referring it straight line acceleration? I guarantee it'd walk all over your Honda on a road course.

What is it to you or others who bought the car (whether it was her dad or herself)? It's not effecting in any shape or form. I'd own her car before a Hyundai any day of the week.

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 10:27 AM
When you say the car is slow, are you referring it straight line acceleration? I guarantee it'd walk all over your Honda on a road course.

What is it to you or others who bought the car (whether it was her dad or herself)? It's not effecting in any shape or form. I'd own her car before a Hyundai any day of the week.
you talk tough for a Shitsubishi owner

MeFryRice
04-23-2010, 10:28 AM
who the fuck are you?

I dont care if her dad bought it for her, ive said that i would never look down on someones parents buying them a car. Its her stuck up PEACHTREE CITY ATTITUDE that i make fun of. Great thing about a public forum is i can say whatever the fuck i want. I know my fair share about her through other people. That and how bent out of shape she got when i called her out for posting on my facebook lol Shes a bitch, i dont like her, and at 29 i dont have to

PLease , ive met her once and and thats because she tagged along with my roomate to a dinner i was already going to. I think i said "hi" to her and that was it. So shut the fuck up ive NEVER tried to hit it, and ive NEVER tried to talk to her. Shes not my type, shes too young, immature, and i dont find her attractive.

Haha you're judging someone by what you've heard from other people?? You're 29 yrs old and still starting drama as if you're in H.S.

I will admit that most girls from PTC are stuck-up but that doesn't mean all of them are; I live in PTC myself so I can vouch for this; not information I received via friends, etc.

MeFryRice
04-23-2010, 10:29 AM
you talk tough for a Shitsubishi owner

Yup, you're absolutely right, I drive a Mitsubishi and it's a POS. :yes:

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 10:31 AM
Haha you're judging someone by what you've heard from other people?? You're 29 yrs old and still starting drama as if you're in H.S.

I will admit that most girls from PTC are stuck-up but that doesn't mean all of them are; I live in PTC myself so I can vouch for this; not information I received via friends, etc.
I cant divulge how i know about her out of respect for people i know, but lets just say i have inside information. And yes the one time i did meet her she sat in a corner and i think said 2 words lol

Besides, you should have seen how she posted shit on my facebook and on hers. She would make a joke then when i made a joke back she would get all butthurt.

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Yup, you're absolutely right, I drive a Mitsubishi and it's a POS. :yes:

quit sticking up for the Cunt, i dont like her, plain and simple. Wtf do you care

MeFryRice
04-23-2010, 10:35 AM
quit sticking up for the Cunt, i dont like her, plain and simple. Wtf do you care

You stated that I drive a shitty car which I agreed too so where in that post does it say anything about her??

Nemesis
04-23-2010, 10:42 AM
I like the ride, needs boost and 700rwhp!

Elbow
04-23-2010, 10:48 AM
You're a whiny brat that only gets attention cause other losers on here can't get laid. Daddy bought you that car, as of like 3 months ago you didn't even have a job so I'm sure you're probably working at the GAP in the avenue for $7 an hour, you're a bitch , you have a severe attitude, you think you know everything, etc

so yeah I don't like you or your car, has nothing to do with a civic. And yes it's the poormans Porsche. This and a boxster are porsches cheap cars.

You're clueless aren't you? "Poormans" Porsche? Do you know variations of models or specs or do you just go off of what your friends say?

SNOOPy00
04-23-2010, 10:52 AM
its just a car dam...always somone cryin on IA

tdurr
04-23-2010, 10:54 AM
psh fuck that, ill take the genesis over that car EVERY fucking day.
yes, i actually was talking about straight line acceleration, and im sure if i had the same type of tires on my honda, it would surprise most(including that porshe) on a road course. ;)
as far as ppl caring about who bought the car, i don't , so i cant answer that question.

Needs boost, 700rwhp, and a clutch pedal! Then I'll like the ride.
Fixed. lol

Elbow
04-23-2010, 10:55 AM
psh fuck that, ill take the genesis over that car EVERY fucking day.
yes, i actually was talking about straight line acceleration, and im sure if i had the same type of tires on my honda, it would surprise most(including that porshe) on a road course. ;)
as far as ppl caring about who bought the car, i don't , so i cant answer that question.

Fixed. lol

Yeah, no.

CHADbee
04-23-2010, 11:03 AM
so apparnetly the only reason to visit conyers is Chad.lol

pretty much yah lol the only other reason is if you just wanna see abunch of V6 convertible mustangs :dunno:

Mantooth
04-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Looks slow..It is, but it's sexy as fuck.

Great picture, Chad.

Roxieee, ughhhh. I hate you. You make me want a Porsche, in the worst way, still (you know which one).:tongue1:

J/K, i don't really hate you. <3

tdurr
04-23-2010, 11:05 AM
^^ wanna take photos of my carrrr???

Vteckidd
04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
You're clueless aren't you? "Poormans" Porsche? Do you know variations of models or specs or do you just go off of what your friends say?

Shut the fuck up we all know you can't keep up with me