PDA

View Full Version : Sexting.....

LvnBoOst
04-22-2010, 03:02 PM
On the Tyra Show. Just watched an episode about "sexting"....all of them were like 13-15 year old girls. WHY would anyone call the Tyra show, sit on stage and let Tyra read their sexual texts to the audience and their mothers? Why the embarassement? I don't get it....:screwy:

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 03:04 PM
On the Tyra Show. Just watched an episode about "sexting"....all of them were like 13-15 year old girls. WHY would anyone call the Tyra show, sit on stage and let Tyra read their sexual texts to the audience and their mothers? Why the embarassement? I don't get it....:screwy:

tyra's probably paying them enough money for then not to care. but i dunno how true it is, but i heard that sending naked pictures through texts, web ect classifies you as a sex offender??? anyone can shed some light on this?

ilovemyhonda.
04-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Jenna get a life lol..j/k

stillaneon
04-22-2010, 03:14 PM

why would anyone call the Tyra show anyway?

I'm gonna call them and have them make a show called "She Came to a car show and tried to act like we had never met" :(

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 03:14 PM
LOL i would say its the parents calling and getting them on the show....not the kids. At that age they have no choice.

SE-R_Li-Go
04-22-2010, 03:16 PM
ugh its sad how young people are starting to have sex and do other shit

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 03:26 PM
ugh its sad how young people are starting to have sex and do other shit

"Awesome" parenting is to blame for that.

SE-R_Li-Go
04-22-2010, 03:28 PM
"Awesome" parenting is to blame for that.

yeah with an addition of society.

LizBiz
04-22-2010, 03:30 PM
You see the lady that didn't care her daughter was doing it because the guy was her boyfriend. LMAO!!!! Shameful!!

BKgen®
04-22-2010, 03:32 PM
I sext George all the time. What's the big deal?

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 03:33 PM
i blame mainly society, and social infuence.. "peer pressure" if you will, i know parents who try their best to be attentive to their kids, and try to teach them right from wrong, but the kids still end up on the wrong path, and i think thats mainly because kids today rely mainly on their peers for guidance than their parents.... i also think that when parents are too "strict" with their kids, they go into a "rebellious" phase where most of the things they do is directed to hurt / insult their parents.

LvnBoOst
04-22-2010, 04:14 PM
why would anyone call the Tyra show anyway?

I'm gonna call them and have them make a show called "She Came to a car show and tried to act like we had never met" :(

:( Nooooo! I didn't recognize you at first, and then it hit me. I swear. You look different. You did something. Hmmm...

I sowry! It will never happen again. lol

LvnBoOst
04-22-2010, 04:17 PM
PS. You deleted me from Facebook. Ugh :cry:

LizBiz
04-22-2010, 04:47 PM
PS. You deleted me from Facebook. Ugh :cry: Don't worry he did it to me too. Like a LAME!

AdriSciontC
04-22-2010, 04:54 PM
why would you be sexting at 13-15 anyways?!?!?!

blaknoize
04-22-2010, 05:31 PM
why would you be sexting at 13-15 anyways?!?!?!

u never sexted when u were that young? WEAK, I was cyber-plowing females since I had a cell. PHONESEX, PHONETXT WTF's the difference? Unless I'm reading this all wrong I would prefer my daughter do the nasty in words rather than in person with random meat swords plowing her innocent vag.

sang
04-22-2010, 05:34 PM
these things just show what the "modern" world is succumbing too. everything is being pushed into society for individuals to enter the lime lite and feed the greed that there humanity strives for. things like this are due to such as: lack of attention, poor social status, neurological disorders, ill parenting, so on and so forth. this is a prime example for the ix of nature AND nurture. take a look at the parents. remember, history repeats itself

blaknoize
04-22-2010, 05:40 PM
these things just show what the "modern" world is succumbing too. everything is being pushed into society for individuals to enter the lime lite and feed the greed that there humanity strives for. things like this are due to such as: lack of attention, poor social status, neurological disorders, ill parenting, so on and so forth. this is a prime example for the ix of nature AND nurture. take a look at the parents. remember, history repeats itself

its still just txt with sex involved. I was brought up right but I sure did spit game in txt format. little girls need to be exposed the proper way. Its almost a form of education since we are all censored sooooo much. Do u remember the first time? It probably sucked or neither of u really knew what it was. U know why? Cuz no one sexted nor was educated in the field of big bees and tight birds (or the other way around).

Sexual virginity is fine, exploring that world in txt form should be fine. Rather that than random young girls/guys havin babies because the "didnt know." Because they seriously didnt know.

Alan®
04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
u never sexted when u were that young? WEAK, I was cyber-plowing females since I had a cell. PHONESEX, PHONETXT WTF's the difference? Unless I'm reading this all wrong I would prefer my daughter do the nasty in words rather than in person with random meat swords plowing her innocent vag.
The only sexting I do is the 15 minutes heads up for the bitch to get a shower and cleaned up before I get there:goodjob:

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 06:17 PM
The only sexting I do is the 15 minutes heads up for the bitch to get a shower and cleaned up before I get there:goodjob:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: loooool

ShooterMcGavin
04-23-2010, 12:25 PM
Someone sounds jealous that their sexting didn't pay off like it did for these girls....:lmao:

stillaneon
04-23-2010, 12:36 PM
:( Nooooo! I didn't recognize you at first, and then it hit me. I swear. You look different. You did something. Hmmm...

I sowry! It will never happen again. lol

Better Not!

PS. You deleted me from Facebook. Ugh :cry:

Yeah... Sorry :(

Don't worry he did it to me too. Like a LAME!

That's because I'm tired of the elitist attitude...

5speed
04-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Whores.