PDA

View Full Version : 12th Annual Centennial High School Car Show

s14_slidin
04-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Okay so every year we have a car show at Centennial High School in Roswell, Georgia. As me being in entreprenuership class and loving cars I am the leader of this and it is a grade for me. This year it is the 12th Annual Show and I am hoping that i can get as many people from importatlanta and other car clubs as possible. The day is May 8th ( I know same day as FormulaD finals) from 10AM - 3PM (which means there is still plenty of time to get to Road Atlanta). The registration is $5 at the door if you come before 10:30AM and $10 at the door after till 3PM. We are hoping to get many car sponsers. There should be a radio station there and hopefully barbecue for an amount of money that I don't know. Also, there are different classes for judging which include tuner, exotic, import, trucks, motorcycles, domestic/muscle, classic.. etc. respond here if you think this is a good time or pm for more if you are wanting to come. Bring as many people as possible, tell your friends, walking around is free, we have food, drinks and snacks for sale.

The School is Located at 9310 Scott Road, Roswell, Georgia, 30076

Luv2Boost
04-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Is anyone going to this? Where's the support?

steelmatt6
04-24-2010, 11:57 PM
I might, depends on work. But I'll try to show support

slimm
04-25-2010, 09:09 AM
i used to be a teacher and would love to help help out. ill see what i can do. i usually have a meeting from 1030 to 1130 on saturday mornings, but ill try to make it out.

Civictyper95
04-29-2010, 11:52 AM
I went two yrs ago and it was a decent turnout... all the ferrari guys usually come out... but ya you should think about rescheduling it for the week after because of formula drift but that's just my .02

Wazmo
04-29-2010, 08:23 PM
I use to put this show on for three years and the Ferrari guys were my doing, but either way I am going to try and come out with the 92x and show my support. I hope yall get a great turn out. It is very hard to reschedule the show due to how it works with the class and the school.

Please PM me if you have any questions on how to have the show run smoother. I have all kinds of paper work and such.

s14_slidin
05-05-2010, 10:56 AM
alright thank yall we just got regal nissan as a sponsor so there bringing two cars we have 240atl having a few people and just a lot of other my members have got