PDA

View Full Version : Cop Question...

Elbow
04-22-2010, 06:58 AM
If I was driving with a gun out the window for laughs, just kidding, can I be pulled over? If the cop doesn't put his hand on his weapon after seeing mine that means I can't be charged right?

What if he smells the gun in the car but doesn't see it? Can he smell it on my hand and still arrest me?

punkr6
04-22-2010, 07:00 AM
crack head....

Elbow
04-22-2010, 07:03 AM
No I didn't mention crack..

punkr6
04-22-2010, 07:08 AM
No I didn't mention crack..

you didn't mention weed either...

ISAtlanta300
04-22-2010, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=simontibbett;38989937]If I was driving with a gun out the window for laughs, just kidding, can I be pulled over? If the cop doesn't put his hand on his weapon after seeing mine that means I can't be charged right?

You'll get shot.

/ thread.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
looooool, you probably wont live to make this thread

BKgen®
04-22-2010, 01:53 PM
As long as he's wearing a hat, you're probably ok.

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Only on Sunday.

ItsBlack
04-22-2010, 01:59 PM
As long as he's wearing a hat, you're probably ok.

lmao, thanks for the clarification. I was wondering what this thread was aiming at.

03RCode
04-22-2010, 02:05 PM
As long as you tell him it was all for the lulz you'll be just fine.

andrewu
04-22-2010, 02:05 PM
u = complete retard.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 02:30 PM
well scracth that, youre white, he'll prolly give you a pat on the back and ask you if you need some extra bullets, if a black guy was to do that....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit they learned from rodney king they're not gunna beat your ass they coming out shooting

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 02:41 PM
well scracth that, youre white, he'll prolly give you a pat on the back and ask you if you need some extra bullets, if a black guy was to do that....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit they learned from rodney king they're not gunna beat your ass they coming out shooting

Racise.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Racise.

maybe.... but its true, this ga, i been with enough runnings with the police to safely say they treat us black, and hispanic guys like shit! ONE officer let me off with no warning no ticket nun, but every other cop made pretty racist comments. ppl dont wanna beleive it but in 2010 racism styll exists

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Most of the time people make things racist though. Saying its cause im black or its cause im white might be true sometimes. other times its just because you were doing something wrong and casting the blame on something other than your own ignorance seems like the thing to do instead of accepting you were in the wrong.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Most of the time people make things racist though. Saying its cause im black or its cause im white might be true sometimes. other times its just because you were doing something wrong and casting the blame on something other than your own ignorance seems like the thing to do instead of accepting you were in the wrong.

true to an extent...... however alot off the comments i've received from officers were highly uncalled for, im black yet this one officer said i need to go back to mexico where i came from????? this other officer said you niggers are the problem with the world today... how is that ever called for???

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 02:52 PM
true to an extent...... however alot off the comments i've received from officers were highly uncalled for, im black yet this one officer said i need to go back to mexico where i came from????? this other officer said you niggers are the problem with the world today... how is that ever called for???

woooooow. now thats just plain stupid.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 02:55 PM
woooooow. now thats just plain stupid.

my point exactly..... its ridiculous! you still wanna tell me i did something to warrant those comments? no matter what i did, those comments and many others ive gotten and seen my friends get were jus plain stupid, and wrong. but thats the world we live in

BKgen®
04-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Bill would be that cop.

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Bill would be that cop.

White car, white dog, white gf with white dog and car......hmmmmmmmmmmm

LULz

oneSLOWex
04-22-2010, 02:59 PM
holy double post batman

Elbow
04-22-2010, 04:02 PM

I hope you're kidding, I've been fucked over so many times here it's not even funny. Only racist people think stuff like that.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 04:12 PM
I hope you're kidding, I've been fucked over so many times here it's not even funny. Only racist people think stuff like that.

yh in that post i was kidding, but my other posts was serious, i fully belive that there is a double standard in georgia in the way police treat blacks and hispanics to how they treat everyone else

Elbow
04-22-2010, 04:14 PM
yh in that post i was kidding, but my other posts was serious, i fully belive that there is a double standard in georgia in the way police treat blacks and hispanics to how they treat everyone else

Maybe to SOME cops, but you could say they treat clean cut white people that way too. It's the cop and nothing else.

loverboy_gnd
04-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Maybe to SOME cops, but you could say they treat clean cut white people that way too. It's the cop and nothing else.

of course, not ALL, did you read my unbelievable thread, im still shocked, but of all my experiences the majority of them involved racist statements, unnecessary force and profanity. and in your face racism

blaknoize
04-22-2010, 05:32 PM
If u tell him j/k j/k, he'll forgive u.

Kinda like if u were to go into a bank with a gun and say give me all ur money, then lol.

Elbow
04-22-2010, 08:56 PM
If u tell him j/k j/k, he'll forgive u.

Kinda like if u were to go into a bank with a gun and say give me all ur money, then lol.

I did that to Publix on April Fools.

Catnip
04-22-2010, 09:07 PM
my point exactly..... its ridiculous! you still wanna tell me i did something to warrant those comments? no matter what i did, those comments and many others ive gotten and seen my friends get were jus plain stupid, and wrong. but thats the world we live in

Cry about it. Once a black person called me a cracker. I didn't take it offensively because he was black and no one gives a shit.

Jaimecbr900
04-22-2010, 09:16 PM

This is so played out by people just like you. Boooooo, there's a boogey man around every corner too.......boooooo.:rolleyes::gay:

You do know that it's people just like you that just perpetuate the "boy that cried wolf syndrome" that totally makes the "racist card" not mean shit anymore????? Probably not. I've been around for probably twice as long as you have and I've only had TWO, yep TWO, grown folks EVER say a racist statement to me. I've dealt with everybody from drug dealers to CEO's and only TWO stupid motherfuckers EVER said anything stupid like that to me. One was an ex-girlfriend's father who didn't want me going out with his little girl (because he was afraid I'd take her virginity) (which I did;)) when I was 14 yrs old. He called me a sand nigger. Didn't even know what the fuck that was until she explained it to me. I shrugged my shoulders and proceeded to continue to tap that ass ON HIS BED;) until I got good and tired of doing so. Second person was some guy that started some shit with my cousins and I in a parking lot. Roid monkey dude. He called me a wet back AFTER I'd already cracked his head wide open with a 6 D cell Maglite. Boooo, fucking Hoooooo. I cried a lot after he said that from a semi-fetal position laid out in a parking lot. Got what he deserved for starting shit for no reason. Judge even told him so in front of everybody and dropped the charges against me.

Now, if it wasn't for people like you that like to play the damn played out "race card" everytime something doesn't go their way, MAYBE.....just MAYBE the word "racist" would sting a little more. As it is, it's played out. Maybe it's your lowered car with dark windows and fart can that attracts unwanted attention. Maybe you were speeding. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Either way, racism exists, but it's not like the KKK is burning crosses in people's yards either. It's bullshit. Stop playing into the stereotypes and represent yourself well instead of using excuses like the "race card" for your short comings.

/end rant.

Now go back to talking about whatever stupid shit yall were talking about.