PDA

View Full Version : The best convo's are with...

Julio
11-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Patological liars.. man.. funny people.

I swear I know they are lying and shit but they lie so good you almost believe there lies....

Tracy
11-04-2005, 09:30 PM
they believe their own lies...that's why :D

quickdodgeŽ
11-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Go ahead and post it. We know you've got something. Later, QD.

Julio
11-04-2005, 09:32 PM
No not at all.. just funny to think about that shit.

Theres a few On IA that I know for a fact that are full of Horse shit...

You just know... have that Gut feeling and shit..

Ex_Vtec_Girl
11-04-2005, 09:34 PM
hmmmmm

99ITRGIRL
11-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Patological liars.. man.. funny people.

I swear I know they are lying and shit but they lie so good you almost believe there lies....
i hear ya!!

Kevykev
11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
you'll never hear anyone callin' me a liar.

If you find on and they're credible, i'll pay you.

Liars are one of my biggest pet peeves < I hate that word.

Kevykev
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM

lying good? llol

damn that lie was good, REEEEEAL GOOD!

:lmfao:

RandomGuy
11-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Kevy Kev = LIAR, he said that he would sell me his maxima, but sold it to someone else... what kind of foul shit is that... i concealed this deep anger... but im letting it out...

Kevy Kev = LIAR, infidel, goat-rapist

[/official call out]

gtikid
11-05-2005, 01:18 AM
hahaha i know exactly what your talking. i know somebody that is like that. I don't exactly want to call him a friend just b/c of that. This guy has an in-dash DVD player in his car. And on his way to florida, he was riding with his girlfriend and told her he installed, get this it's the best part, XM SATELLITE VIDEO RADIO!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: He told her he could get any videos of whatever music he wanted, like salsa videos, merengue videos, rap videos, but that at the moment he was gonna leave it on reggaeton videos :lmfao: . He only had a reggaeton DVD so he couldn't switch it hahahaha

CSquared
11-05-2005, 05:58 AM
I knew this kid back in highschool who told us that he didnt need to finish and could get a job with his dad making 250,000 dollars a year. Needless to say he got left back... and needless to say he went back and repeated 12th grade.

He also used to tell everyone that he owned a beamer but let his dad drive it because he didnt want to get it messed up in the school parking lot.

He works at kmart or something now and drives an 80s civic.

Vteckidd
11-05-2005, 08:45 AM
I knew a guy that sold me a motor and said it was perfect, then found out it had a blown headgasket. he was full of shit

oh wait, that was two days ago.

The Golden Child
11-05-2005, 09:18 AM
i knew a guy also ...

tony
11-05-2005, 09:24 AM
The saddest thing in the world is watching them get caught up in a lie, some people will not give it up under any circumstances.

I have a friend that lies to me on a regular basis, I can always tell when its a lie but I just dont say anything.

drupason
11-05-2005, 09:27 AM
The saddest thing in the world is watching them get caught up in a lie, some people will not give it up under any circumstances.

I have a friend that lies to me on a regular basis, I can always tell when its a lie but I just dont say anything.
sounds like a good friend

Kevykev
11-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Kevy Kev = LIAR, he said that he would sell me his maxima, but sold it to someone else... what kind of foul shit is that... i concealed this deep anger... but im letting it out...

Kevy Kev = LIAR, infidel, goat-rapist

[/official call out]

hahahahahah damn man, you really did hold that pain in huh? :lmfao:

Is there anything I can do to make you content sir?

I'm all about customer service!

P.S

I posted a similar thread to this years ago about a friend i have that lies to impress me.

his mom even calls him out on that shit when he's not around

what can I say.