PDA

View Full Version : House for Rent in Kennesaw

Jaimecbr900
04-21-2010, 03:50 PM
There is no specific section for this, so I'm gonna put it here for now.

3 bedroom, 2 bath house WITH partial "basement", 2 car drive-under garage, fenced backyard, back deck, full kitchen of course, front porch with swing. This is my parent's rental house, but I will be handling this for them for the time being.

$900/mo rent w/$900 deposit IF you are willing to sign contract with stipulation that YOU are responsible for the incidental repairs. Regular rental amount of $1100/mo IF you want us to come over and fix those incidental repairs. There is a pet deposit required if you want to have a pet there.

House is ready for move-in today. Nothing wrong at all with the house.

Reason for the two tiered pricing is that my dad no longer has time to run out to the house for stupid stuff since they live all the way out in Winder. If he has to run all the way out there for something, then the rock bottom rent amount is not sufficient for him to do that. Trust me, the house has a regular mortgage on it and at $900 they're not making squat at all over the mortgage amount, so it's not fair for them to waste their gas coming out there all the time for stupid stuff. Again, if you want him to come out for a loose door knob or key that breaks off in the lock.....then fine, but you'll have to contract at the higher amount then. Fair enough?

Any questions, call me directly. 404-925-1558.

Jaimecbr900
04-21-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry about the shitty pics, but I didn't take them. :)

Vteckidd
04-21-2010, 04:24 PM
thats a great price my townhome in Ridenour i pay $1050 and only have a 2 bedroom 1 car garage

Put it on CL College kids will rent this in a heartbeat

Jaimecbr900
04-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah, tell me about it. Regular rent has been $1250/mo for a while. I told my parents to take a loss on it for right now instead of leaving it vacant for too long.

It's in a swim/tennis neighborhood too. Even has a park for the kiddies. Walking distance to the Elementary school.

Steep driveway though, so lowered rice mobiles may wanna watch out......lol.

I posted it on CL too, but at a different rental amount. So this is an "IA special deal" thing.......;)

91LudeSiT
04-21-2010, 05:37 PM
I am very interested, is it month to month? I dunno what things will be like when I graduate in December. Cats, dogs ok? I have 2 huskies and 2 cats, animals are non destructive and house broken.

Nemesis
04-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Sorry about the shitty pics, but I didn't take them. :)

I was like...damn Jaime you have regressed! lol

bump GLWS lol

Jaimecbr900
04-22-2010, 02:53 PM
I am very interested, is it month to month? I dunno what things will be like when I graduate in December. Cats, dogs ok? I have 2 huskies and 2 cats, animals are non destructive and house broken.

Month to month is not what we're looking for, and pets are OK with pet deposit.

Jaimecbr900
04-22-2010, 02:54 PM
I was like...damn Jaime you have regressed! lol

bump GLWS lol

I know, right?

My mom sent me these and I was like......dammmmnnnnnn, way to go mom. :)

I think she took it with her handy dandy, circa 1982, 2.0 meg camera...lol.

91LudeSiT
04-24-2010, 10:21 PM
What would be the minimum lease then? I can't guarantee more then 6 months right now, as I don't know whats going to happen in December. My internship ends November 1st, and I graduate in December, and I will be going where I can get a job.

Elbow
04-26-2010, 11:28 AM
Wow if this was a few months down the road I'd probably take it when my current lease is up.