PDA

View Full Version : Music Anyone know any good rap/hip-hop

RL...
04-20-2010, 02:27 AM
As far as I'm concerned good rap stopped being produced in 1999 and rap produced in 2000+ has been garbage.

I love this genre but I feel limited in what to listen to nowadays because it's all bs. I need something to fill the void. Anyone know of any new good rap out there?

DeeAOne
04-20-2010, 02:38 AM
ive been on kid cudi's album "Man on the Moon: The End of Day" lately. its different. every song has a message in my opinion, and the beats arent the typical rap rhythms.

JITB
04-20-2010, 03:21 AM
As far as I'm concerned good rap stopped being produced in 1999 and rap produced in 2000+ has been garbage.

I love this genre but I feel limited in what to listen to nowadays because it's all bs. I need something to fill the void. Anyone know of any new good rap out there?

it depends what u like to hear

street drug slangin shit ?
positive stuff?
feel good music?
crank dat backpack music?

but i will say Ludacris's new Cd is a good listen.. Im not a fan of him enough to buy his stuff. but i listened the battle of the Sexes and its worth the time!

RL...
04-20-2010, 11:45 AM
it depends what u like to hear

street drug slangin shit ?
positive stuff?
feel good music?
crank dat backpack music?

but i will say Ludacris's new Cd is a good listen.. Im not a fan of him enough to buy his stuff. but i listened the battle of the Sexes and its worth the time!

I like a little of everything, from nwa's gangsta rap, to gospel/hip hip melodies of bone thungs, to east coasts biggie, to young jeezy and outcast. I have the new luda....I think it's ok....

I like drake a lot...although sometimes he is a hit or miss on tracks...

Sir_Christopher
04-20-2010, 12:25 PM
my play list consists of artist like,
Common,
Lupe Fiasco,
deltron 3030 - del the funky homosapian
mos def
currency
outkast

i hate the new mainstream stuff.

leobond001
04-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Clipse- lord wiillin, hell hath no fury( word play is crazy nice)
Diplomats (2000-2006)
Jay electronica
i'll post more when i can think

cjhutch
04-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Some of the sites I check on the regular that only post quality music are:

okayplayer.com
2dopeboyz.com
djbooth.net

All of these sites usually have links where you can download the tracks or mixtapes they post.