PDA

View Full Version : A Big THANK YOU to the Top Notch Crew!

stillaneon
04-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the great time today guys.

It was an awesome show, amazing turnout and a great cause.

Glad that I and ASAP could participate. Can't wait to work together more in the future and see how we can influence the local scene!

Motivation
04-18-2010, 10:12 PM
otgether

Ya sure about that one?

anyways, I agree with him. Great time today, awesome turn out, great cause, and definitely good people.

gforce71
04-18-2010, 10:17 PM
thank yall for coming out, and buying raffle tickets lol. I can't wait till next week!

bloodline
04-18-2010, 11:44 PM
thank you guys for rydin out and showing your support....its all about bringin ppl together for a good cause , enjoying the cars and having a good time!..i definatly had a blast..and damn..did anyone see those redbull girls?? meoww haha

KodyH
04-18-2010, 11:47 PM
And a big thanks to the ASAP crew for rollin out and supporting a great cause with us!

lovinmydodge
04-19-2010, 12:19 AM
as a new member to the import scene, I was a little sketchy to the adhesive effects that something like this would have to actually bring people together. As I arrived I was blown away by the amount of people who showed to this event. I have to say that in the past 2 weeks I have been astonished by the kindness that has been shown by people friend and stranger alike. I'm glad to see things like this happen locally. And I look forward to continuing things like this in the future!

C.Smock
04-19-2010, 07:27 AM
thank you asap for comming out! means alot! we will be there 10+ next sunday! and thank you for all my TN crew members! we did great guys!

LightsOut
04-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Can't wait for this Sunday bros this gunna be nice.... For our 1st show an the battles of super bikes and audio shoe was an amazing day an turn out.... Love see the car stillie an the asap fam... Thanks for coming an to Matt thanks he drove far lol........ An yea them redbull girls was umm yea lol :-)

C.Smock
04-19-2010, 12:18 PM
+ reps fore red bull girls! lol

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Were Top Notch cars the only cars at the show? Damn near every pic thread has pics of only TN cars and a few contestant cars. Later, QD.

BluJean
04-19-2010, 01:26 PM
Hey I just want to add my 2 cents. It was a great freakin turn out. I was ecstatic with how things went about for our first show. ADDED BONUS: The damn RED BULL GIRLS, and the asian chick that came and went with the white shorts that was with the guy in the dress clothes and sneakers. :-P (bottom lip scraping the ground and a puddle of drool forms, ROTFLMAO)

C.Smock
04-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Were Top Notch cars the only cars at the show? Damn near every pic thread has pics of only TN cars and a few contestant cars. Later, QD.

nope there were close to 40 contestant cars and 23 Top Notch cars. :)

Endless3763
04-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Don't matter what photo's were taken alot of nice rides showed up and i know how asap felt taking that drive lol appreciate it fellas ya kno im dere sunday.....

ilovemyhonda.
04-19-2010, 03:37 PM
:) great meeting some people I didn't know before, great turnout as well.

quickdodgeŽ
04-20-2010, 01:12 AM
nope there were close to 40 contestant cars and 23 Top Notch cars. :)

How come hardly anyone didn't take pics or post them???? DammiT! We see your cars on here everyday. You know I'm fucking with you, man. I'm really wondering, but not making it to be an issue..just a thought.

Don't matter what photo's were taken alot of nice rides showed up.Shows what you know. Stay out of the question if you have no valid input. Later, QD.

C.Smock
04-20-2010, 08:14 AM
How come hardly anyone didn't take pics or post them???? DammiT! We see your cars on here everyday. You know I'm fucking with you, man. I'm really wondering, but not making it to be an issue..just a thought.

Shows what you know. Stay out of the question if you have no valid input. Later, QD.

haha i know man! :) ill have to pull some off my Face Book and upload them here for ya..

KodyH
04-20-2010, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodgeŽ;38986251]How come hardly anyone didn't take pics or post them???? DammiT! We see your cars on here everyday. You know I'm fucking with you, man. I'm really wondering, but not making it to be an issue..just a thought./QUOTE]

I'll add some to my thread in the Car Pics section.

Endless3763
04-20-2010, 03:59 PM

Shows what you know. Stay out of the question if you have no valid input. Later, QD.
I have every right to get in it as much as you get into everybody else's

quickdodgeŽ
04-21-2010, 04:06 AM
I have every right to get in it as much as you get into everybody else's

I asked a question that was in search of a specific answer. Not some generic pop off from a wannabe "tuner." Still mad because I think your car is apiece of shit? Get over that, man. It shouldn't matter what I think of it.

-75 for you. Later, QD.

Endless3763
04-21-2010, 03:04 PM
I asked a question that was in search of a specific answer. Not some generic pop off from a wannabe "tuner." Still mad because I think your car is apiece of shit? Get over that, man. It shouldn't matter what I think of it.

-75 for you. Later, QD.

Blow me..i'll see ya around and if your wife aint givin you any i got a few number's i can give ya that can take care of that attitude you have sir...-75 ggrreeeatttt you just broke my heart lol

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2010, 03:00 AM
Nice wife jokes there, Boy. What are you, 13 with the stupid little jokes? You don't have shit to say about me so you start on someone hat has nothing to do with your problem? If you took the effort you're putting into insulting me into making your car actually looking decent, you might have something worth showing off instead of WTF Car #1. Top Notch ought to be proud of the ilk they let in.

You made a bitch move.

Enjoy your stay here on IA. Later, QD.

C.Smock
04-22-2010, 08:27 AM
angel lets table it... shits ridiculous, no need to even be arguing, look back at the post that started the bs... no trigger words anywhere in it..

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2010, 08:30 AM
C.Smock, I'm sorry. I did vow, about six months ago, that I wouldn't get into this kind of thing anymore on here. And certainly not in a club's personal section. But for some reason..... Well, there isn't any excuse. My apologies to you and to Top Notch for my role. Later, QD.

C.Smock
04-22-2010, 08:37 AM
QD-i appreciate the apology, shit happens,it just went too far, and its more than you... see you sunday?

+reps, for what its worth

quickdodgeŽ
04-22-2010, 08:56 AM
My car won't be there, but I'm going to make every effort to be. Later, QD.

C.Smock
04-22-2010, 09:25 AM
ok awsome man

Endless3763
04-22-2010, 03:34 PM
U got it boss i'm backing out....For some reason i hear alot of good things about QD from TN members this is why i'm letting it go my apologies to QD i did go overboard with the joke and didnt mean it i wont bash anymore if i get disrespected again...Apologies to TN for acting the way i did i just have to learn not to take things seriously on IA And yes i am a wanna be tuner that's why i have my TN family to learn new things from and it's happening with them this is my permanent ending to bashing for my TN fam....

Motivation
04-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Mike is a good guy. He just tries to act like a hard-ass online. In real life, he's just a big black teddy bear. lol jk Mike.

See all of you, Sunday... That includes you too, Mike.

C.Smock
04-23-2010, 09:06 AM
U got it boss i'm backing out....For some reason i hear alot of good things about QD from TN members this is why i'm letting it go my apologies to QD i did go overboard with the joke and didnt mean it i wont bash anymore if i get disrespected again...Apologies to TN for acting the way i did i just have to learn not to take things seriously on IA And yes i am a wanna be tuner that's why i have my TN family to learn new things from and it's happening with them this is my permanent ending to bashing for my TN fam....

Thanks angel. Really appreciate it man. No need for that kinda bs. +reps. BTW lovin the sig