PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Bioshock 2 WTF MAN, FUK THIS GAME. HELP!

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 03:44 PM
Okey, I'm at the mission where I have to collect 2 atoms. I collected the first one, but the second one, I've been trying to collect if for past 2 hours, and I'm just about to put the game in trash. I tried using traps, drill,machine guns, but I still die and I have to start all over.

And ofcourse, once you die, the guys come all over to kill u, and ur left with no money or anything.

So yeah, I've been runing around trying to finish this, easy look mission for past 2 hours, and nothing has worked.

Can someone give me a hint?

I searched on google, and alot of people had problem with this, but no real answers.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

By the way, Bioschock is one stupid ass game. The movement is so fuking slow. to do a 360 all around look, it takes like 20 seconds.

I feel like im playing in slow motition.

Gorilla Eg!
04-17-2010, 04:50 PM
not sure which mission that is but what I usually did to collect adam is kill EVERYONE in the area before letting the little sister down....you want to do this bec more splicers, etc. will come running at you...BUT this will lessen the number of enemies you need to kill... once the area is cleared, lay down AS MANY TRAPS AS YOU CAN SPARE... I usually dont use them all but close to it, the traps with the light beam ( dont remember the name ) you can use ALL you have since if they arent triggered you can pick them up afterward.... the motion sensing bombs work well also in open areas and the trip wires work well in doorways!!....and set as many OF THOSE BASTARDS ON FIRE as you can as when they touch each other the fire spreads!!!!....other than that unload all your ammo you can spare and I would suggest upgrading 1 weapon at a time to get the FULL potential, I would suggest the machine gun, it was BY far my favorite weapon in the entire game....hope this helps milk.....happy killing :)

P.S. SAVE THE GAME EVERY SECOND YOU CAN, most importantly after EVERY SINGLE battle that you get into, or special item you get....I saved damn near a couple hundred times in the whole game lol

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Aiit i passed the mission. I put as many traps as i could, bought 5 health packs, hacked the turret to help me.

And yes, this save game every few seconds does actually work. XD

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 05:58 PM
The game is getting fun now, I got the hang of it.

DaSmittyman
04-17-2010, 06:43 PM
ya i love it. A nice feature is the freezing feature of the drill especially when facing the daddy.

Got Milk?
04-17-2010, 11:56 PM
For now im using fire and machine gun.

LokiSays
04-18-2010, 12:10 AM
If you have any further problems try going to GameFaqs.com they have walkthrough for just about every game.

Got Milk?
04-18-2010, 01:06 AM
^^^
Thanks.

These hidden cameras are pissing me off, lol.

nreggie454
04-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Once you get the security bullseye plasmid at level 2 or 3, gathering ADAM and pretty much anything else is really easy. The game is really fun, though. I used only the drill and plasmids at the end and it was awesome. My biggest piece of advice is max out your research on splicers as fast as you can.

Gorilla Eg!
04-18-2010, 03:52 PM
yea the security bots plasmid IS AMAZING! you can summon 2 or 3 bots from thin air to help fight along side you !!!....one of the best things to have in the game hands down!... and also the invisibility is nice to have as well as the absorb health and adam from water!....these all helped me beat the game