PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of my 94 si Prelude with H23 vtec almost done, just need new paint..

preludedude
04-15-2010, 07:43 PM
I just got this sick ass phone th htc hd2 and thought i would take some new pics of the car. I wasn't expecting the pic's to be that diff from the other phone i had since they both have a 5 meg pic, but i was sooo wrong, I'm loveing this phone, and how it makes the car look soo nice, Let me know what you think???

preludedude
04-15-2010, 07:46 PM
wow sorry guys i didn't think they would be that big, but hey thats anice ass pic for a phone to do.. and by the way if anyone wants to know you can get the same all alluminum radiator from Radiator Classics, for 100 bucks.. and it's a steal , welds are nice and everythings wonderfull

EG_Ryder
04-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Don't mean to be a debbie downer but the car looks rice but decent, the pics are freakishly huge, and my 3.2 megapixel camera phone takes better pics :D

alpine_aw11
04-15-2010, 08:03 PM
There's a shitload of blue shit. Resize those pictures foreal.

Drummerboy
04-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Looks okay, not really my style of front bumper, but if you like it. Is that the Wing West or Kiminari rear lip? Where'd you get those hood dampeners?

Sol-Badguy
04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Needs more blue wire loom.

lanning
04-15-2010, 10:25 PM
is that your amp wire that runs thru the passenger side fender?

StreetHazard
04-15-2010, 10:35 PM
well....I don't really know how I feel about this.

these are hard cars to get a decent result with.

I would start by getting rid of that bumper and replacing it with a factory one, if you are fond of those side skirts and rear bumper...keep them and just get a front lip for your new OEM bumper that complements them, accord front lips will also fit with minor modification.

throw away those ricey tail lights and get some OEM ones at the same place you are getting your new (used) factory front bumper.

here are some pics I found with your lip kit and a factory bumper.

and you need more low...I don't care if you offroad in it. it looks weird sitting so high, and your wheels look like you painted them with a roller, you need to strip them and start over, or strip them and polish them. there are several threads on this site that can tell you step by step how to do it and get a good result in the DIY section.

Just my 2 cents since you asked.....and good luck with it

StreetHazard
04-15-2010, 11:19 PM

preludedude
04-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the imput everyone, i haven't done anything to the body at all other than wash and detail it and fix the front bumper cause the mounts broke. But i was just going to paint it and clean and re do the wheels and just touch everything up nice, replace the front mesh. it's got the coil over's on it but i drive in the city to much and it already rube's in some spots in atlanta. i know it looks ugly so high but i have no choice till i get my work car back..

rbwdriven
04-16-2010, 06:21 AM
I'd say get rid of the blue flex loom under the hood. Also the blue silicone vacuum hose stuff gets hard and brittle after time and can close up.

My wife and I had that body style lude for a long while we did the wings west body kit with a value sport wing on it.

It always looked clean.