PDA

View Full Version : Words of Wisdom

JJSPEC Racing
04-15-2010, 07:31 PM
When using the speakerphone on your cell phone while applying 5 minute epoxy to something, look to make sure that you didnt get any on your phone before you close it. :no:Dont ask me how I know this, lol.

Evil Goat
04-15-2010, 07:34 PM
bwahahahaha...i knew i should've stayed and gave you a hand, lol

Z0_o6
04-15-2010, 07:37 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is absolutely classic, sounds like some shit i would pull. did you have to break the phone?

JJSPEC Racing
04-15-2010, 07:37 PM
It is ok. Once I sat down and unwound for the day, life was better!

JJSPEC Racing
04-15-2010, 07:40 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is absolutely classic, sounds like some shit i would pull. did you have to break the phone?

No thank God, It is supposed to be "indestructable", but so far I have broken the front scree(still works though) and now epoxied it closed, lol! I took my pocket knife and pried it open and it still works. A lot of srubbing with brake clean and it is almost good as new.

MINI
04-15-2010, 07:42 PM
How do you know?

Gorilla Eg!
04-15-2010, 07:43 PM
ouchie!

JJSPEC Racing
04-15-2010, 07:45 PM
How do you know?

Been there real recent!

Z0_o6
04-15-2010, 07:46 PM
thats what i'm talkin about! I keep my iphone the hell away from me in the shop for this reason... they are NOT indestructible lol

Evil Goat
04-15-2010, 08:08 PM
How do you know?

i thought you died of aids?

Echonova
04-15-2010, 08:50 PM
My company gave me a phone from the 1970's... While it works fantastically, I keep praying for something to happen to it so I can get a Blackberry like everyone else in my office. Sadly, it refuses to die. I have been refraining from damaging it on purpose... Because I'm that kinda guy. But I'm considering letting you borrow it for a day:ninja:

e30pwr
04-15-2010, 08:52 PM
When using the speakerphone on your cell phone while applying 5 minute epoxy to something, look to make sure that you didnt get any on your phone before you close it. :no:Dont ask me how I know this, lol.

thank you very much good sir. I shall not this next time, does fiberglass or bondo apply as well?

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 08:54 PM
My company gave me a phone from the 1970's... While it works fantastically, I keep praying for something to happen to it so I can get a Blackberry like everyone else in my office. Sadly, it refuses to die. I have been refraining from damaging it on purpose... Because I'm that kinda guy. But I'm considering letting you borrow it for a day:ninja:

it could accidentally be left in your pocket while your clothes is washing............................ im just sayin

Echonova
04-15-2010, 08:59 PM
it could accidentally be left in your pocket while your clothes is washing............................ im just sayinYeah, but the phones have that little tab inside that changes color when exposed to water... I hate to think I shafted my company just for my own benefit. However, loaning it out to an upstanding and respected member in the tuning community... That's a different story.:ninja:

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah, but the phones have that little tab inside that changes color when exposed to water... I hate to think I shafted my company just for my own benefit. However, loaning it out to an upstanding and respected member in the tuning community... That's a different story.:ninja:

sounds like a good idea until you get the phone back, and see a call fro 1 hr and 13 mins to some weird ass country youve never heard of................................................ ...... dont ask me how i know.

Echonova
04-15-2010, 09:19 PM
sounds like a good idea until you get the phone back, and see a call fro 1 hr and 13 mins to some weird ass country youve never heard of................................................ ...... dont ask me how i know.I never thought of that. You are right, last thing I need is a International call to 234 84 I love midget ass

Good looking out.

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 09:28 PM
I never thought of that. You are right, last thing I need is a International call to 234 84 I love midget ass

Good looking out.

LLMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that reminds me i had to put in an order at work a few weeks ago, and the number that was on file for the vender, was really a GAY HOTLINE!! im like wtfffff... turned out it was jus a prank.. i wonder how the guy who changed the number actually knew a gay hotlines number :ninja: ....

Echonova
04-15-2010, 09:33 PM
LLMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that reminds me i had to put in an order at work a few weeks ago, and the number that was on file for the vender, was really a GAY HOTLINE!! im like wtfffff... turned out it was jus a prank.. i wonder how the guy who changed the number actually knew a gay hotlines number :ninja: ....So how long did you stay on the line...?

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 09:42 PM
So how long did you stay on the line...?

about a couple seconds too long lol..... at first i didnt realize what it wass, but then i heard stuff about all american beef, and straddling, and if you wanna party press 1.... thats when i hung up and was like WTF, and my co-worker started laughing his ass off

Evil Goat
04-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Yeah, but the phones have that little tab inside that changes color when exposed to water... I hate to think I shafted my company just for my own benefit. However, loaning it out to an upstanding and respected member in the tuning community... That's a different story.:ninja:

there was a time when i was basically forced, you know one of those if you don't do this you don't have a job things, to fix some stuff at a customers house one time in the middle of a nasty rain storm....i was in the same boat as you a brick phone when everyone else had nifty flip phones...i may or may not have dropped my phone in a little pool of water, say 3ft deep, and i may or may not have left it there the whole time i was at the customers house....

needless to say that "waterproof" construction grade phone wasn't so water proof and i ended up with another brick phone, lol....they damn company replaced the phone free of charge with a like phone

loverboy_gnd
04-15-2010, 10:49 PM
^^ yea echo they would probably do the same for you.. jus replace it with the same phone lol

JJSPEC Racing
04-16-2010, 07:19 AM

I promise destruction in new and exciting ways, lol! I am terrible on phones, haha!

DirtyMechanic
04-16-2010, 11:14 AM
so what kind of phone is it... i need one i cant break... but the one i have now needs a battery and have been going for over a year now. very strong for a modern phone. however i missed my nokia... 4.5 years plus of dropping it in pools, hot tubs. who knows how many times ive dropped in and it disassemble itself completely. and is my backround to my current for... its something for this phone to look up to. lol

DriVaH
04-16-2010, 12:15 PM
in order to give words of wisdom, one must be wise!?!?!?!?!?.

i keed, i keed..:lmfao::lmfao:

JJSPEC Racing
04-17-2010, 05:14 AM
Samsung Rugby:

http://nexus404.com/Blog/wp-content/uploads2/2008/10/att-3g-samsung-sgh-a837-rugby.jpg

It is still working. It even has a quarter turn lock on the back so when it get dropped the battery wont fly out.

Kevykev
04-17-2010, 06:28 AM

Very bad deal.

Sucks man!

AFSil80
04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Only you, Jimmy, hahahahaha.